Angel Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel got down on the mat-covered floor and began stretching; soon she was doing some push-ups and sit- ups, followed by jumping jacks and some squat-thrusts. Paul stood there amazed that this was her warm up; if it was him he'd have been exhausted. Looking around and seeing a chair against the wall, he took a seat.

"Ang, how did a California girl end up in New York State?"

"That was my father's doing. I told you that I was a big kid, in my senior year I finally stopped growing; I was just over six feet four inches and weighed two hundred twenty five pounds. I had three inches and twenty five pounds on my father.

"One day I came home from school and found my mother crying in her room. My father had beaten her up pretty badly. He had come home from his job, telling her that he was leaving her. A nasty shouting match followed; one thing led to another and a fight broke out.

"He had left the house taking his clothes with him. Apparently he also wanted some of the equipment from the garage, because a couple of hours later he came back with his pickup truck. Mom was too scared to confront him and wanted to call the police. I told her to wait fifteen minutes and then call. In the meantime I went out the front door and walked around the house and stood between him and his truck.

"'You bastard, if you think you're leaving here, think again; you're going to have to get past me.'

"We walked slowly towards each other. I knew he was strong, but I was stronger, bigger and faster and my mother had trained me well. We squared off. He was a brawler, I was a fighter. I hit him with five heavy jabs before he even threw his first punch, which I blocked easily. 'Is that all you got old man? You better show me more than that. I'm no forty year-old woman; you're going to pay for what you did to her.'

"He tried to tackle me, but I caught him with my knee, straightened him up, and began to beat him. When the police finally showed up they had to pull me off of him. I had beaten him to within an inch of his life. They were ready to arrest me, when my Mom came out of the house and told them the story of his beating her and me coming to her defense.

"My father was arrested and because of his prior arrest record received a five year sentence for aggravated assault. Mom sold the house, which had been in her name only, and we moved east to upstate New York. We found out some time later, through friends, that he had been killed in prison. I guess he wasn't as tough as he thought he was. Mom met a really nice guy, a widower, about five years ago and they got married. I didn't want to be a distraction so I moved out, found this place, and turned it around."

Angel walked to the weight bench, and after adjusting the amount of weight, began what she called her

heavy arm workout. Paul watched as she settled in under the heavily laden bar and eased it off the rack. She made it look so easy as she pushed the bar upward, until her arms were almost straight then lowered it to her chest. Angel did twelve reps, then re-racked the bar. She stood, slipped another ten pounds on each side, and repeated the exercise. She repeated the process one more time adding another ten pounds.

Paul had to stand at this point, turn his back to her and adjust the growing erection which had made him more and more uncomfortable. When he turned back, she was sitting on the bench, a Mona Lisa smile on her face. She knew she was turning him on and that made him blush all the more. Angel walked over to what had looked like a trapeze and began to do chin-ups. As she started he glanced over at the bench and did a quick calculation; one forty-pounder, two twenty-fives, and three tens on each side: two hundred and forty pounds, plus the bar. He thought to himself,

'Oh my God, that's over twice my weight; how strong *is* she?"

Paul turned back to watch her. She was still doing her chin-ups, only now she had raised her legs straight out in front so she looked like she was sitting. He could hear her counting out her reps; when she reached one hundred, she lowered her legs and dropped to the floor.

"Ang what are these used for?" He asked pointing to the rings hanging from the ceiling and the shiny brass pole close by.

"I use those when I'm practicing for my act. You've never seen me on stage yet, have you? Dave was telling me that that was the reason why you were here last night."

He nodded his head.

"Well," she said softly smiling at him, "if you're really good, maybe someday soon I'll give you a private showing."

She laughed out loud as she turned and walked over to the heavy bag, picking up a pair of fingerless gloves from a nearby table. She set a timer that was also on the table and stood in front of the bag. She took a couple of deep breaths and started.

Paul was shocked at the ferocity with which she pounded the bag. She was throwing punches with both hands, from various Angeles as she circled the swinging bag. The room echoed with the smacks and thuds of each punch landing solidly. After a minute or two he was exhausted and he was just watching. Paul kept picturing in his mind the football players from high school and her father trying to stand up to this Amazon's onslaught, realizing now what an act of futility that must have been. His hand moved up to the side of his face, the swelling seemed to have gone down, but he could still feel the lump under his eye.

'It's a wonder that my head is still on my shoulders,' he thought.

To say that he was intimidated by her sheer power was a gross understatement. No, he was truly afraid of her. And yet something more, something he couldn't quite define, was rising in him as well. Was it love? Was it lust? Was it a little of both? Paul didn't know, but the more he watched her, the more he wanted to find out.

After twenty minutes of constant action, the alarm sounded. Angel threw two more hooks one with each hand and a final overhand right and ceased her onslaught. She stood, silently in front of the bag, bent at the waist, her hands on her knees, sweat dripping down her face as she slowly cooled down, her breathing returning to normal.

She looked up at him with a smile on her face.

"That is the best work out that I know of. I get to work my entire upper body, my legs, my core and my stamina, plus it relieves any built up stress. The only downside is that afterwards I get extremely horny."

She winked at him and said, "That's all for today, follow me."

Paul's mind was racing as he followed her up the stairs. 'Omigod, she's going to rape me, isn't she?'

They stopped when they reached the first floor landing. She reached over and opened the door that led to the back parking lot.

"Paul, it's been a lot of fun and a pleasure getting to know you. I hope we'll be seeing more of each other soon. Once again, I'm really sorry about hitting you last night. Please give me a call -- you can reach me though the bar -- and stop in any time."

Then she bent over and kissed him. It wasn't a hot and heavy kiss, but it wasn't a peck on the cheek either.

"You'd better go now," she said, her voice husky. With that she gently guided him out the door and closed it behind him.

Paul walked to his car which was still where he left it the night before. All the way home he kept reviewing the events of this morning, kept analyzing the facts and kept coming up with the same conclusion:

'I think she likes me; I really think she likes me.'

Paul vowed to see her again, and soon.

Chapter 3

For the next couple of days, he stayed in his apartment working on a new report for his client. It probably would have gone faster if he could have kept the thought of seeing Angel again out of his mind. On Monday afternoon, Paul drove back down to his client. He had a meeting with the president of the company, during which he took some good natured ribbing about his black eye.

"You really should learn to duck. In fact, judging from your appearance you should probably just learn how to run."

They both had a good laugh; Paul never did tell him how or who gave him the black eye. Based upon previous conversations with him Paul knew he had never set foot in Angel Heaven, had never seen Angel, and would never let him live down the fact that a woman had done it.

After five, he went back to his workstation, loaded the new program, adding it as a choice for the president's use only, and ran the report. Paul reviewed the report with him. He made a couple of changes and added an additional request. Paul told him he'd work on it now and leave a copy of the report under his door.

By seven o'clock he had made the necessary programming changes, ran the revised report and, as agreed, left it under his door. Paul could hardly wait to get a burger and a beer.

He drove over to Angel Heaven, parked in the back and walked into the bar. As soon as Dave spotted him he shouted, "Paul, it's good to see you up and about; should I put in your usual order?"

Paul nodded and walked over to his usual seat. He felt a large hand grab his shoulder, turned and looked up. There was Gus; panic instantly overwhelmed him.

He quickly said, "Hi, I'm so sorry about the other night. Dave told me what happened, what I had done, and what happened after Angel threw me out."

He took out a twenty and left it on the bar. "Let me buy your dinner tonight."

When Paul tried to refuse, he just looked and said, "Please, it's the least I can do."

Reluctantly, Paul accepted both his offer and his hand. Pleased, Gus turned and headed back to his table and rejoined his friends. Dave brought over Paul's burger and fries and whispered in his ear.

"Ang read him the riot act when he first came in. He's a really nice guy and probably would have offered anyway, but she made him an offer he couldn't refuse, if you know what I mean."

Paul knew exactly what he meant and a chill went down his spine.

"Does Ang know that I'm here?" he asked.

"She knows; she told me to send you up after you've had your meal. The door to the back staircase is over there."

"Thanks."

Paul savored his meal; he had a second pint of beer and still had enough money left from the twenty to leave Dave a sizeable tip. He got up off his stool, nodded his appreciation to Gus, and headed for the back door. He felt like a high school kid as he climbed the stairs. Paul couldn't wait to be with Ang again.

He knocked on the door and waited. He heard footsteps and the door opened.

"Hi Paul, It's good to see you again. Come on in."

When he stepped into the kitchen, she closed the door behind him and they turned to face each other. She was dressed in western boots, which added another two inches to her height, a pair of blue jeans that clung to her body in all the right places, and a white Angel Heaven tee shirt, which showcased her chest, shoulders and arms. Paul couldn't help noticing that her nipples were erect and right at his eye level. He forced himself to look up into her eyes.

They walked through the kitchen and into the living room. As they passed the second of the two bedrooms, Paul looked in. It was set up like an office; on a desk was a TV monitor. He stopped and looked at it more closely.

Ang said, "That's my security system, I can look at six different views of the bar and both parking lots from here. I also saw that you met Gus."

"Yeah I did," he said," thanks for dinner."

"Don't thank me, that was Gus's idea. I'm just glad for his sake that you came in tonight; otherwise, I'm sure he would have felt obligated to be here every night until you did."

They sat on the sofa for a while and got to know each other a little better. Angel suddenly got up and said, "Let's go for a ride."

She grabbed a denim jacket, her bag and keys, and they headed out the door. "We'll use my truck."

It was a new Ford 150. Even in the dim light of the parking lot you could tell that it was absolutely clean and highly polished. It looked like a show truck. Paul had barely enough time to climb in and shut his door before she took off like a bat out of hell.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to the mall. I need a couple of things, OK?"

"Sure, you're the boss."

She looked over at him and smiled.

Paul held the door as they entered and she took his hand as they strolled through the mall. The place was packed with shoppers and teenagers just hanging around. It was a great place for people watching. As they walked, he watched people's expressions as they approached. The expression on their faces when they looked up at Ang was priceless. Paul wasn't quite sure why, but he felt that they were also looking at him and shaking their heads. They must have looked truly bazaar. Angel was a foot taller and outweighed him by almost one hundred pounds. Paul didn't realize exactly why they were getting the looks that they did, however, until they stood in front of one of the shop windows. It was then that he saw in their reflection what strangers were seeing. With his black eye, it looked like she was an abuser, a spouse beater. Paul knew that's what came to his mind, hoping that it was not an omen of things to come.

They continued walking until they reached the Victoria's Secret store. He hesitated as she started to enter.

"Come on, don't be shy, you can help me pick out some things for my act."

Paul got the same look from the sales associate that came over to help her.

"I need something like that," pointing up to a large picture of one of their beautiful models dressed in a red baby doll pajama set. "If you have that style in my size, I'll take one in every color that you have."

As the sales girl scurried around looking for what Ang wanted; Paul turned and stared up at the picture again, imagining how it would look on Angel's muscular body. He was brought back to reality by a tapping on his shoulder.

"I'm going to try one of them on for size; come over by the dressing room and wait for me."

They went into the dressing room together while he waited patiently by the door. After fifteen minutes or so the sales girl came out; she seemed a little flushed, like she was getting a fever.

"I have never seen a woman with a body like hers," was all she managed to say as she rushed past and disappeared into the stock room.

"Oh Paul, what do you think?"

He looked into the changing room, as the door of one of the changing booths suddenly opened and there she stood. The red baby doll did almost nothing to hide her body; yet still left the best parts to be revealed. Paul stood there, with his mouth open, too stunned to speak.

"That's just the reaction I was going for, thanks." She smiled that smile of hers and closed the door.

By the time she came out of the dressing room, he had his erection back under control. She took him by the arm and they walked up to the register.

"I'll take all six."

She gave the sales girl her credit card and, after signing the receipt, blew her a kiss and off they went. This time she held him with her arm over his shoulder as he held her by the waist. As they approached the truck, Paul asked her,

"What took you so long in the booth?"

"I think that sales girl is into girls more than guys. I asked her to help me put on the top because I didn't want to damage it. When she saw me standing there naked she just about lost it. I could hear her breathing become faster and saw how she was looking at me. I thought I'd give her a treat, so after I got it on I looked her in the eye and whispered, 'Watch this.' I struck a double bicep pose, and then took her under her arms and lifted her until her head was almost against the ceiling. I felt her body shake and got a definite whiff of her scent as she came. I put her back down and she practically ran out of the booth."

Damn! he was completely hard again. They climbed into the truck and headed back. Neither said anything, there was definitely something developing between them. When they pulled into the parking lot and parked the truck in her reserved spot, Ang turned off the engine and they sat there in silence. Finally she began to speak,

"Paul neither of us is a kid any more. I for one don't have time for the dating games, and I am neither coy nor shy about going after what I want. I know I really like you a lot, and I think you like me. So let's not waste any more time playing games with each other. Do you want to spend the night?"

Paul slipped his hand behind her head and pulled her down. He kissed her once, and then kissed her again more passionately.

"Does that answer your question?"

Chapter 4

They used the back entrance and went into the bar. Ang walked over to Dave and whispered something in his ear, turned, grabbed Paul's hand and led him out the door and up the staircase to her apartment. Once they were inside, she locked the back door and said, "Let's get a couple of beers and go into the living room."

Paul let her lead the way, once again marveling at the way her muscular butt swayed from side to side as she walked. She took a seat on the sofa and indicated that he should join her. Leaning forward she reached down and, with considerable effort, removed her boots and socks.

"Why don't you get a little more comfortable?"

Taking his cue, he did the same. Soon they were sitting with their feet up, sipping on their beers, unsure what their next move was going to be.

"Paul, I don't mind telling you that I'm a little scared right now. I've never done anything like this before."

Taking her hand in his Paul replied, "I can't imagine you being scared of anything or anyone."

She smiled back at him and said, "I know I sound tough. I've been fighting and sticking up for myself all of my life, but this is different. I don't know what to do and I don't want to make a fool of myself."

"Who's going to know, it's just me and you and I've never done it either," he replied. "We'll just have to help each other won't we?"

At that she started to laugh and then, pointing down at their bare feet, she commented:

"I guess that busts the old myth I used to hear; you can judge how big a guy is down there by the size of his feet. I've already seen it and I know."

Paul had to admit to myself that she was right; he wore a size eight shoe and, fully erect, he was eight-and-a-quarter. He chuckled to himself, 'when you're young and my height, you look for any bright spots in life, and every quarter-inch is important.'

"Ang, we don't have to do this if you're not ready," he said.

Standing up, she took him by the hand and led him towards her bedroom.

"I've never backed down from a challenge before and I'm certainly not going to start now."

They stood next to the bed as he watched her take the bottom of her tee shirt and pull it up over her head in one fluid motion. She dropped it on the floor at his feet. Paul stood there admiring her body, her rock-solid abs and massive arms and shoulders.

"Well, come on; what are you waiting for? Don't make me come over there and rip the clothes off your back," she said only half joking.

Paul quickly began to unbutton his shirt as he watched her struggle out of her jeans. In a matter of seconds they were down to their underwear. As he started to remove his briefs she reached out, grabbed his hand, and told him to stop.

"I want to unwrap my present if you don't mind."

Getting down on her knees in front of him and looking up into his eyes, she smiled and slowly slid Paul's briefs down to the floor. His cock was rock-hard and pointing directly into her face.

"It's even more beautiful than before... and bigger, too."

She placed her hand around the shaft and slowly moved it back and forth. The feelings he had were beyond words; this was the first time in Paul's life that anyone besides himself had touched him like this. Paul closed his eyes to better experience every sensation. That's when he felt something else that he'd never felt before. His eyes shot open and he looked down to see Angel slowly circling her tongue around the crown.