Angel in Bronze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers

Trex put his foot on Ellsworth's neck, which shut the man up right away. Eva gave the Advocatus her most endearing smile and said, "The fornicating is my favorite part."

Trex spoke to Ellsworth while Anuk and another Tenkaru Eva hadn't met before joined them in the entryway. "Advocatus, this is Hanesh of the Shadow Caste. You will be spending the rest of your days with him. During your time with Hanesh, you will not only answer truthfully all of the questions he asks, but you will also learn to address your queen with the respect she deserves. You might think of this as a sort of 'reeducation'."

Spit flew from Ellsworth's lips as he shouted, "I'll not answer to demons, or to whores!" He continued yelling even while Hanesh first bowed to his king and queen, then grabbed him by the robes and dragged him away.

Eva barely heard the Tenkaru inquisitor when he said, "It's always the same song they sing... at first anyway."

Trex took Eva's hand and linked his fingers with hers. She walked with him, content in the moment just to know Ru was in good hands. She wanted to celebrate, but Trex's tone was serious. "The carriage driver will spread fear, beginning our campaign with demoralization. Once we have tapped Ellsworth for information regarding the Order of the Chosen, we will plan the next phase. In the meantime, you should learn."

She was about to ask what he wanted her to learn, but then she realized they had come to the armory. With practice weapons in hand, they returned to the garden. While they worked together, Trex laid out how the next several weeks would be for her. She would learn fighting styles from him, Zaine, and Skyah. Eva would also spend time with Skerra, for an "exchange of lore."

By the time her exercise was over, she was sweaty, bruised, and tired. She wanted a shower, a meal, and rest. However, she hadn't seen Ru since she'd brought him home, and she worried about how he was getting along with the Tenkaru. Her guilt insisted she go to him before she tended to herself.

She went to the medical bay and opened the door. She was about to call his name, when she stopped abruptly in the doorway and shut her mouth. Zaine was still with him, but she was bent over the bed, and Ru was behind her. His narrow hips rocked with vigor, his glutes shaking with every rapid thrust. Zaine's glowing wings were outspread, her fists clenching the mussed blankets, and she grinned at him over her shoulder.

Eva knew it was wrong to watch, but she couldn't look away. She thought they were beautiful together, and the spectacle fed her own libido. She wanted Trex, and the longer she watched her friends, the ache grew stronger. Ru began to moan, and it was a sound Eva knew. She watched as he pulled out and ejaculated onto Zaine's buttocks.

Before she was caught, Eva quickly stepped back into the hall and shut the door. She turned and ran straight into Trex. He smiled, caught her in his arms, and asked, "How is your friend?"

"Um, he's ah... he's fine." A slow smile spread across her face, and Eva repeated, "Yeah, he's just fine."

"Good!" Trex nodded and moved passed her to open the door.

Eva bit down on a laugh as she heard Zaine yell at Trex, "Out!"

King or not, Trexien backed up and immediately closed the door. With wide eyes, he turned to Eva and said, "I see what you mean." He took a moment to clear his head, then he smiled at her again. Trex suddenly folded Eva in his arms and lifted her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him while he carried her to their room.

Someday soon, Eva would return to Regulum. She knew she would bring the war with her, but for now, "queen" was still a large title to get her head around. So, for the time being, she was content with wife, friend, student, and teacher.

Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers