Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 07

Story Info
Interesting drive home from bookstore.
4.3k words
4.38
16k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers

"I'm sorry," I said.

I said it only after we had returned safely to the car and were pulling out of the parking lot. She had walked the twenty or thirty feet to the car without ever bothering to put on her shirt. To the best of my knowledge no one had seen her, but that was only a matter of chance. At any moment a car may have driven down the well used alley way to patronize any of the several stores that, like the bookstore, had rear entrances for the convenience of their customers. Or perhaps an employee of one of those stores may have chosen to take a cigarette break at that particular moment and walked out of the store and seen her. Cars driving through the intersections at either end of the short alleyway would have allowed their drivers a perfect view as well, and since the alleyway abutted homes that faced the street one block over there were rear windows to be considered as well as opened garage doors.

"Sorry for what?" she responded.

"I'm sorry that I...Aren't you going to put your shirt on?"

"Why, do you want me to?"

I looked at her bare tits and then quickly glanced out the window. The street wasn't bumper to bumper by any means, but it wasn't deserted either. I looked both ways and for the moment no one was coming. I turned left and proceeded to accelerate.

"Well, do you or not?" she asked. "I don't see any reason to put it on but I will if you ask me to." When I didn't immediately answer she simply smiled and changed the subject.

"You said you wanted to apologize for something?"

"Yes, I...I wanted to apologize for...for, you know...feeling you up like I did."

"You don't have to feel sorry for that. If I had minded I wouldn't have put your hand there in the first place."

"I don't mean earlier. I mean later when I... when I...

"When you stuck your fingers inside me? That WAS a surprise, but it wasn't a big deal. Don't worry about it."

We drove in silence for perhaps a minute before Angel said, "And I'm sorry too."

"What are YOU sorry for?" I asked as I lit the first cigarette I'd had since before entering the book store.

"I'M sorry that you threw in all that shit about wanting me to use the dildo. I thought everything had been going fine until then." It sounded more like a rebuke than an apology, but I gracefully let it slide. The last thing I wanted to do was to get into an argument with her.

"I don't know. It was in the spur of the moment and I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sorry it bothered you."

"I wouldn't say it bothered me, but it certainly threw me off track. Up until you mentioned the dildo I thought I had everything under control."

'You mentioned it first," I reminded her.

"Yes, and now I wish I hadn't. Put yourself in my place for a minute. I'm trying go get you to hire me and I don't have any idea of what you're really looking for. Your advertisement said that the work wouldn't be pornographic, and then you ask me to stuff a dildo in my pussy and let a roomful of strangers watch me masturbate? For all I knew it was some kind of test."

"It wasn't."

"Obviously, since we're having this discussion. Unfortunately I didn't know it at the time. I suddenly had a decision to make. If I DID accept your offer - and I followed through with it - you might think I was a little too slutty and I'd lose my chance of being hired. On the other hand, if I said no to the offer you might not hire me because I wasn't willing to do what you wanted me to do. You put me in a position where I had to choose, and I really didn't have enough information to go on."

There was a grey Ford Explorer waiting to enter traffic from a side street and I gave car a little more gas to go in front of him so he would be safely behind us where I could keep and eye on him. For the time being he was the only car we needed to worry about, but I knew that there would soon be others. I could my blood pressure rising.

"So why did you choose to reject the offer? Why not accept it?" I asked, taking another look in the rear view mirror.

"I weighed the options and decided that I had the best chance of getting the job by rejecting it. If I accepted and then found out it was the wrong choice I wouldn't have much chance to change your mind. By NOT accepting I at least had a chance of making up for it later on."

I thought about what she'd said and it made sense. She was doing her best to straddle the saddle and not fall off horse.

"If I had known that you really wanted me to do it I would have, if that's what you want to know," she said just before I was ready to respond to her last statement. "Like I've told you, I WANT this job. So tell me, did you want me to do it or not?"

I had to think before answering. "Yes and no. I guess I wanted to see what you would do. In the end you did it anyway, only you used your fingers instead of the dildo. If you wanted to play it safe, why did you do it then and not earlier?"

"By then you'd stuck your finger in my pussy. I figured that anybody who did that while a group of strangers watched wasn't strictly a non-pornographic kind of guy. From that point on I just did what I wanted to do."

"And that's what you WANTED to do?"

She smiled enigmatically and changed the subject. "I really do hope you're going to hire me. We seem to understand each other and we get along together. I think we'd have a good time. I didn't do anything that you didn't want me to, did I?" In the view mirror I saw the Explorer had changed lanes and accelerated. Instead of trying to stay ahead of him I gambled and quickly tapped on the brakes. Thankfully he passed by so quick that he didn't see her nudity.

"No. I was a little nervous of course," I responded, "but now that it's over I don't think I could have asked for anything better."

"So, it didn't jeopardize my chance of getting the job?"

"No. If anything it did the opposite."

"So, you enjoyed it?"

"It was the highlight of the last ten years of my life," I said with complete sincerity.

"If you enjoyed it so much then why are you so nervous now? I've been watching your eyes and you've spent more time looking at the traffic than you have my tits. I told you I'd cover up if you wanted me to."

"No, don't," I said more quickly than I suppose I should have. "If it gets too busy I'll tell you, but keep if off for now."

She smiled wickedly at me. "The last ten years, huh? Do you want to make it the last twenty?" Before I could answer she unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them off. "I never came, you know."

I snubbed out what was left of my cigarette in the ashtray and put both of my hands firmly on the steering wheel.

**********

I couldn't make up my mind if I was more excited or frightened. Here I was, an older man driving down the main street of town with a totally naked girl in my car, and if that weren't enough she was masturbating. Her right foot was braced against the top of the dash and her left was dangerously close to the accelerator. If I had driven the Chevy Suburban we would be riding high off the ground, but when Karen and I had returned from the morning's field trip I had noticed the gas gauge showed it was nearly empty. Rather than subject Angel to a potentially embarrassing pit stop dressed in less than pit stop apparel I had opted to take the Taurus instead. Now she was vulnerable to the eyes of almost everyone on the road.

It was over five miles to the freeway and another six miles before we reached home. I wasn't concerned all that much about the freeway – few people take the time to look in other people's cars as they pass by - but I was concerned about the five miles it took getting there. From here to the on-ramp was primarily commercial property, with a smattering of residential thrown in for good measure, and there were numerous stop signs and traffic signals along the way that could cause us problems. The last mile or so was industrial and if we could make it to there we would probably be safe since the five o'clock exodus from those heading home after a day's work was almost an hour away. Traffic was still light but there were not enough traffic to keep me nervous. To calm myself I lit another cigarette.

Despite the XXX-rated performance occurring only inches away from me I tried like hell to keep my eyes trained on the road. I wasn't altogether successful but I did manage to avoid accidents and I kept track as best I could the position of all the cars in the area. Masturbating in the bookstore with the doors locked was one thing but doing it along a major thoroughfare where any stray glance would draw attention was quite another. With her foot on the dash and a liberal amount of bare leg showing above window level I suspected such stray glances would be inevitable.

We made it through the first two intersections without anyone seeing her, but we encountered a problem as we approached the third. I saw the light change to red in the distance and the brake lights from the Explorer came on. The last thing I wanted was to sit stationary next to the Explorer, but given the distance from us to the light I felt confident that we were far enough away so that gradual slowing would increase the chances that we wouldn't need to stop at all. I took my foot off the pedal and as we slowed I took advantage of the situation by treating myself to a full ten second stare at Angel's fingers as they slid in and out of her wet pussy. Finally I forced my eyes to look at the road again and as I did I caught a quick glimpse in the rear view mirror of a yellow Volkswagen gaining on us from behind. I lightly tapped the brake and slowed even more. I was expecting the driver to stay behind us, but instead he changed lanes and passed us on the right. The driver was male and as he passed I noticed him glancing at Angel's exposed leg. He didn't slow down but I was sure he had seen her tits as well as her leg. At that very moment, I thought, he was wondering what else she wasn't wearing.

Now that he was ahead of us I tapped the brakes again and slowed even more quickly. The Explorer was now at a complete stop and yellow Volkswagen was slowing as well. We were getting dangerously close to the intersection and it was decision time. It was too late for us to either fall back and get behind the Volkswagen or speed up and get between the two cars, and I realized that the only option that would keep her out of sight was to stop a full three car links from the crosswalk.

I had just begun to brake when I noticed the light was changing to yellow for the cross traffic. I began relaxing a little assuming that we had it made. Within a second or two the yellow light would turn to red and with acceleration we could speed pass them cars without needing to stop. They wouldn't see a thing. I waited a few seconds and then accelerated.

Now, assumptions are based on a probability that a particular action will or will not happen. We examine the facts, assign fictional 'weights' to the various outcomes, make a logical evaluation of the data, and then simply give it our best guess. Theoretically the most logical outcomes should prevail most of the time, and when they don't it's normally caused by GIGO. For those of you who are not computer literate or up to date on current mumbo-jumbo, GIGO is an abbreviation for Garbage In-Garbage Out which is an acronym noting that garbage inputted into a computer results in garbage outputted.

Like shit, GIGO happened. My input was garbage and the output got fucked up. The yellow light I had seen was for the CROSS traffic to stop in order to let cars make a left turn in front of us and not, as I had assumed, a green light for us to go. I had noticed the left hand turn signal too late to do anything other than to slam on the brakes and come to a complete stop almost nose to nose with the Explorer. We couldn't turn left, we couldn't turn right, we couldn't creep forward for fear of being clipped by the turning cars, and by the freakiest of circumstances a crappy looking car that must have been ten years old had popped up out of a bad dream and was slowing down behind us. We were trapped and there was no option other than staying where we were and letting the driver of the Explorer get an eyeful of Angel's naked body.

Once she had shucked her shorts and begun playing with her pussy Angel had closed her eyes and shut out all distractions. Despite my sudden slowing she continued to masturbate and was completely ignorant that we were stopped, much less that she was being observed. That was about to change. When the light finally turned green I floored it. The screech of the tires and my fast acceleration finally caught her attention. She immediately jumped forward and pulled her foot of the dash. "What the hell was that?" she asked with a look of panic on her face.

"Some yo-yo in a SUV," I answered as I checked my rear view mirror and saw the gray Explorer pacing us in the other lane. "He pulled up along side at the stop light and he was looking at you."

"Thank God! For a minute there I thought maybe we were going to be in accident! You should have given me some sort of a warning." She nervously reached for her cigarettes and then settled back in the seat and lit one.

All of a sudden a black VW pulled out of a driveway in front of us and I had to brake in order to avoid hitting it. It accelerated to perhaps 25 MPH and then held that speed. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the Explorer rapidly approaching on the right, with the yellow Volkswagen right behind and the crappy looking junk heap still behind us.

"I think it's time for you to put your shirt on again," I said, looking at her. I think she knew I was worried.

"Are you sure he saw me? He's certainly not making much of an attempt to catch up with us."

I looked in the mirror again and saw that she was right. It didn't seem like he had closed the gap at all. If anything he seemed further away than before. I quickly checked the speedometer to make certain I wasn't exceeding the speed limit and then took my foot off the gas and let the car drift over to right side of the road.

"I don't know," I said "He was sitting too high for me to see his eyes, but the guy in the yellow VW definitely did. He was looking directly at your leg when he passed us."

"What could he see from a VW? I'm talking about the guy in the Explorer."

"I think he did, but now I'm not so sure."

"Then why don't you slow down? If he's already seen me then what's the difference? And if he didn't see me but you THINK he did then it's the same as if he had, right?"

"No. If he did then he...I mean, if he didn't he didn't whether I...?

""Let him catch up with us so I can give him a show. That way we'll all know for certain." She smiled at me and then put her leg on the dash board again.

There was a flaw in Angel's logic – I knew there was – but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw him gaining on us. I placed my foot on the brake pedal and pushed it softly.

Angel placed her foot on the dash again and began playing with her nipples. Her eyes were looking into the side mirror and watching him as he approached.

"SHIT!" I heard her say as the Explorer breezed by us without so much as attempt to slow down to match our speed. 'He never even slowed down. Are you sure he saw me the first time?"

"I don't know. I'm not as certain as I had been, that's for sure."

"So speed up again and catch him. I WANT him to see me."
"I don't think I have to. He's slowing down. I think he noticed you this time."

**********

Angel's window was down and her long hair was blowing in the wind. Her arm was resting on the car door and she was looking straight ahead as our two cars closed the gap. She was still smiling.

As we came closer together I could see him looking back at us through his side mirror. When the two were side by side he adjusted his speed to match ours and smiled down at Angel. Cool as could be she just sat there and didn't do or say anything.

From where I was sitting the roof of the car still blocked my view of his eyes, but I was nervous nonetheless. She was sitting close enough to the door that he probably couldn't see her pussy, but her bare breasts would easily visible to his eyes. I kept trying to put myself in his position. What was he thinking? What was she? Would he say something to her? Would she sit silently from here to the Freeway letting him stare at her breasts without moving?

Although it seemed longer it was probably not more than ten, or perhaps fifteen, seconds before Angel leaned over and took the cigarette pack out of my shirt pocket. To do so she had to move her body across the whole car and I knew that he had undoubtedly been introduced to the sight of her ass and probably her pussy as well. She shook one out of the pack and then sat forward and waited for the lighter in the dash to warm enough to ignite her cigarette. When it was lit, she returned to her seat and assumed her previous pose.

Another long ten seconds passed before Angel turned and rolled down the window. "So, are you enjoying the show?" I heard her ask.

If there was an answer I couldn't hear it for all the noise the wind was making as its rushed through her open window, but suddenly she moved the cigarette to her left hand and began running her right hand over her breasts.

Quite honestly I didn't know what to do. I wanted to push down on the accelerator and escape, yet I wanted to stay and watch as she exposed herself to this stranger. I was afraid that she would take it to the next level and afraid that she wouldn't. My mind was getting confused and my wants and desires were getting mixed up with my fears and uncertainties. Then – suddenly – I felt myself starting to get hard. It had been a long time, and I was ecstatic. Perhaps my idea of hiring a model was the panacea I had been looking for. Hopefully by the time the 20 days were over I would find that it had been caused by lack or stimulation and not, as I had feared, total impotence. Perhaps Angel, like Karen, would want to fuck me once we returned to the house. Would I be able to perform? My hands were sweating and the steering wheel felt wet.

Still rubbing her hands over her breasts she turned to me and asked "How far is it to the freeway?"

"That's it straight ahead," I said pointing to already visible sign pointing the way.

"Just in time," she said. "This is getting me hot." She placed both feet against the dash and then turned and exposed her pussy to him. I let out a small gasp when I suddenly realized what she was doing. Her right hand was on the seat and her left began stroking the tight, curly hair between her legs. She was pointing her pussy directly at him and there was no doubt in my mind that she was parting her lips for his visual pleasure.

She was high above the seat that she could easily be seen by anyone on the road whether they were approaching us from the rear, coming at us from the other direction or even walking down the street. As far as I could tell it wouldn't have bothered her if the whole damn world was to watch. She seemed to revel in her exposure.

I watched her every bit as attentively as our new friend in the Explorer. Facing her from the front he could see things that I obviously couldn't, but I was closer and had what I imagined was a better much better view. I was viewing her from behind, and through her parted legs I could see both holes in Technicolor brilliance as her fingers caressed and stimulated them in tandem. She was wet and there was a musky smell of sex in the car that even the open window failed to disperse. No, I thought, I wouldn't have wanted to change positions with him all. The only thing that he had in his favor was that he was seeing her for the first time, and in a completely unexpected environment. He was experiencing her in much the same way as I had experienced the girl in Terry's Tavern – suddenly and unexpectedly. It was a moment in time that he would be remembered forever, and the memories would stay with him as long as lived. I on the other hand had twenty more days to learn more of her body's pleasures.

hedoman
hedoman
12 Followers
12