Angel Lust 01

Story Info
Chapter One: Abduction
2k words
3.88
27.6k
14

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers

This story started out as a normal/sexy role play between my boyfriend and me. Then it turned into a long erotic story, which we write back and forth and work together on. It starts off a little slow, but trust me it's worth it. We are both very good writers and love doing it. Please let us know what you think. We have many chapters written up and rough drafts of many more. So there will be content to read if you are looking for a long term well written and exotic book.

Side note: We used some names of our favorite animes, movies, and games. Most I'm sure you will recognize. But the story is all original and entirely ours.

WE DO NOT OWN A FEW NAMES IN THIS SERIES ALL COPYRIGHT'S BELONG TO THEIR MAKERS. WE USED THEM FOR ENJOYMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Please enjoy our story and leave feedback good or bad. I can post content very quickly so there will be little down time waiting for the next chapter.

Only posting the first two chapters to see if I've grabbed anyone's attention. :) If I get one positive feedback I'll keep posting the rest!

-Nam&Rox

***

~ABDUCTION~

Nobody's life was perfect, and hers was no exception. Her mom was addicted to gambling and men. Her dad was never around. She had no siblings, none that were alive anyway. Her mother always said she was never meant to be a mom and every time she became pregnant there went another abortion. Kylie's mother allowed her two brothers to move into the 2 bedroom house, forcing Kylie to the main living room, to sleep on the couch, so one of the uncles, Peter, could sleep in her room. Although as nasty as Uncle Peter was, he probably wouldn't mind the young girl sleeping in the same bed.

Once Kylie turned eighteen, and graduated high school, she got out of there as fast as she could. She got a job at a motel just off the interstate cleaning the rooms. Her boyfriend helped her move all her things into the motel. His payment was a quickie from behind. Once he left, she never saw him again. The motel manager let her live there and kept some of her paychecks for rent. One night Kylie was coming home from the store when she saw this strange light behind the motel. She would have just shrugged it off as if it were some bums back there mingling. Although this time was different, she thought. For some strange reason she was attracted to the light. Like some bugs to the bug zapper that sit out front of her door. As soon as she walked be there she had to lift her arms up to shield her eyes from the blinding light, dropping all her bags. As Kylie went to pick them up, her vision became blurred, and her hearing became muffled...

When Kylie woke up in a pitch black room, she spoke our loud, "damn that was one weird dream." She tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but she couldn't move. Her arms and legs were bound by this interesting device. Then came the panicking, Kylie was screaming and hyperventilating; she thought she was going to throw up. Not a moment later the lights came on. She was in a room make of white lights. There were no windows or doors just bright, white walls. She tried to calm her breathing. Just as she got it under control there was a loud noise that sounded like a buzzer on one of those game shows her mom used to watch. She looked ahead as the wall started to move up and the device that was binding her arms and legs apart started to move into the other room.

Kylie was so frightened; she couldn't think, speak, blink, or even breathe. She finally snapped back into this strange reality when the device came to a complete stop in front of a few silhouettes standing behind a glass. She could tell they were looking at her almost to be inspecting her. She looked down and started to cry, not knowing what was going on. Through her tear filled eyes, what she saw terrified her. She was completely naked. She started panicking again screaming and trying to kick herself free, but this machine was holding her arms and legs very still. She realized this contraption did not cause her pain. Looking up at her hands, she noticed it was an electrical current that seemed to hold her in place. She thought to herself surely this should hurt; it looks as though her arms and legs were being electrocuted, but she felt nothing but a slight tingling sensation. All of this was very overwhelming and she soon passed out hoping it was all just a dream.

Kylie woke up to a bright light shining in her face. Tears flooded her eyes because she now realized this was most definitely real. She accepted the death that she assumed was in her near future.

The white wall before the girl seemed to mysteriously open revealing the small group of creatures, only one of them seeming to be human. The first of the creatures was a strange shade of green with a mouth that opened sideways as he spoke some strange language to the rest of the group. The webbed hands of the monster pointed to her head then slowly down to her waist area as it continued to speak in some strange noises, sounding like a choking animal.

"So what if it looks like a human it could be a changeling or a neko for all we know." The one humanoid species said aloud.

His body was almost completely of a human besides his giant-like form easily standing to eight feet with arms and legs like tree trunks. Down his shoulders was long blonde hair connecting to the stubble on his masculine jaw line.

The greenish creature continued as he activated a sensor that slowly shined a light from the top of the woman's head all the way down to her toes, then pulling a small device from his pocket showing the skeleton of the female.

"Ah, no tail and a solid bone structure..." The massive man said as he nodded to the other two creatures behind him. "This is a very rare specimen indeed Gurth'alok, how much?" The man asked. Already expecting a small fortune, the seller said something that seemed to cause uproar in the other creatures behind the large man.

"Okay, I will take her." The blonde haired man said as he pulled a strange card from his pocket and handed it over to the seller before stepping over to the bound slave. "It's okay I won't hurt you; you will be very special to me."

Just as the monster handed the man back his device the farthest wall in the back exploded causing a thick smoke screen to cloud everyone's field of vision. "-the fuck?" the large man yelled as he pulled a small device from his pocket. The machine was a hexagonal shape just large enough to fit in the palm of a hand, with a bright blue light glowing in the center.

"Really, Talon!? Explosives?" Another man's voice asked in an almost annoyed tone.

"Sorry Cainn, I forgot the vorpal cutter back in Nebakanezer." A woman's voice said in a sad tone, looking through the smoke that was keeping them hidden.

As event did not seem hectic enough the walls opened in unison revealing a small platoon of guards each different sizes and species armed with what looked like rifles. Standing in a ready position, the soldiers all bent to one knee and aimed carefully waiting for the smoke to subside.

Suddenly a volley of bullets began to erupt from the smoke each shot perfectly hitting their mark, almost like it was a shooting range. Slowly a dark haired man stepped from the smoke with his pistol still locked in its holster, his attire almost seemed like he was from Earth in all black combat gear. His boots were as black as the sky behind him as the air cleared. His pants were slightly baggy with several pockets no the pant legs, and a short sleeved black shirt with a strange emblem. It was a weird alien head with wrenched crossing behind it kind of like a pirate. On his right wrist was a strange device about the size of a watch that looked like the same machine the girl's buyer held.

"Good job, Talon you took them all out." Then Cainn praised his partner with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Thank you, Captain!" said the young female behind him with a much larger weapon then him. Though the young girl was not human, her facial features were very human-like, but the color of her skin was a blood red with what looked like black tribal tattoos covering her skin. Her hair was not true hair, but part of her head, long tendril like pony tails that hung down her back to her bottom.

"Cainn?!" The buyer bellowed as his face scrunched with rage.

Again the walls opened as more men flooded the room that were commanded to fire on sight at the duo standing before the large hole in the side of the skyscraper. Large machines followed the humanoid species rolling into the fray and transforming into large turrets.

From behind Cainn and Talon stood a large orc like creature; he stepped in from of them holding a massive cannon sending a strange blast of energy disabling the turrets before the completely transformed. Not hesitating a moment Cainn quickly burst into a sprint towards the large machine binding the slave device on his wrist to form a shield in time to deflect several shots. Talon shot her rifle several times each shot somehow finding a target with her not even aiming at their direction. Cainn quickly rolled to the side avoiding several blasts before leaping into the air and twisting his core to pull off a powerful kick to the jaw of a guard knocking him out causing him to collapse.

The buyer quickly pressed in some coordinates before disappearing in the confusion. The large contraption that bound the girl quickly transformed into a strange coffin covering her with a thick glass as it lowered from an upright position to a flat transport. As the thrusters erupted at a high speed it quickly sped across the room trying to escape the fray with its prisoner on board.

"Cainn, the girl!" Talon yelled as she gave him cover fire, taking down several of the guards in his path as he sprinted to the small ship, just in time to grip it with his right hand.

Breaking through the glass wall the transport quickly sped up to a much faster speed with the man holding on with one hand. Pressing the communicator on his left ear, Cainn ordered for Talon and Grom to get back to the Nebakanezer and shoot the transport with an Electro Magnetic Pulse. Slowly pulling himself onto the top of the ship, the air current forcing his body back from her containment, but the grip from his right hand was keeping him from flying off the transport. Finally getting a stable footing between the wing and the left thruster, he sent a powerful punch with his right hand through the bullet proof glass. Slowly prying it open, he raised the lid finally seeing that he and his crew are fighting to steal. "A human?" Cainn asked out loud before bring his attention back to the crazed transport that was dangerously trying to scrape the man off by skinning a side of its wing onto another flying machine.

"Dammit Talon! Shoot the fucker down already!" Cainn ordered through his communicator as he lost his grip almost falling into the abyss below, but thankfully caught hold of the wing with his powerful right arm.

NamnRox
NamnRox
10 Followers