Angel of Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't stay on the ground long, clamoring to her feet and sprinting for the woods. It was a lucky thing. The other men had been paralyzed with shock, but the other knight, she could hear his booted feet pounding after her, his shout of anger, rallying his men to action. From the corner of her eye she saw several men who were leaving the tavern take chase as well. They seemed to sense she was making for the forest, and tried to cut her off.

Celina barely heard her mother calling to her. She was already in the woods, just behind the trees. Celina altered her direction slightly and reached her mother mere seconds before the men closed in on them. The women were quick, weaving through the brush, but the drunk men were near oblivious to the scratches of the foliage, and were not slowed much. They managed to stay a few steps behind the fleeing women even as they went deeper into the woods. Celina's mother, panting for breath, came to a sudden decision. She pulled her knife from her belt and urged Celina to keep running.

"Go, my darling. I'll hold them off. You must flee."

Celina tried to argue, but when her mother stopped and turned to meet their pursuers, she couldn't muster the courage to defy her mother's order. She kept running, not paying attention to anything other than the clearest path, until she heard Alestra scream. There was no one else crashing after her, she was completely alone. She knew that escape now would be easy, but when her mother screamed again, she couldn't run any more. Celina knew Alestra wasn't her real mother. She'd been told how her aristocratic family had given her to the midwife to be disposed of because of her frightening appearance. In a way, it made the woman even more her mother that she had chosen to take on such a challenging child, chosen to burden herself and become labeled as the mother of a demon. The great sacrifices Alestra had made for her bound them closer than any blood ties. She simply couldn't leave her to take the full wrath of the drunk men and the angry knights. Celina pulled her own knife from her boot and slowly traced her steps back to where her mother had made her stand. When the trees cleared enough for her to see the scene, she was frozen in shock.

The knights were nowhere to be seen, but the five drunken men who had joined the chase had grabbed Alestra and ripped her clothes from her body. One man was busy pumping between her legs while another two held her to the ground, twisting and pinching her exposed nipples cruelly. Another man was thrusting his fingers into her mouth, trying to pry her jaw open, his knees straddling her head and his fat, ugly cock pressing towards her lips. The last man was cheering them all on, his own cock in his hands as he stroked himself.

"Yeah! Fuck that witch good boys! She's finally getting what's coming to her! Whores herself out to the devil but won't give the rest of us the time of day! Pound that pussy, pound it, pound it!"

The sickening chant was taken up by the two men holding her mother to the ground. Celina was finally shaken out of her shock, drawing her knife from her boot and charging at the man who was thrusting between her beloved mother's kicking thighs. She sunk the blade deeply into his shoulder and he let out a howl of pain. Before she could do much damage, however, the man who had been cheering grabbed her from behind and squeezed her wrist viciously until the knife fell from her hands. The man raping Alestra threw a thankful glance back at his buddy and then resumed his attack. She briefly wished she'd gotten a longer knife, but didn't have time to think much about her failed rescue attempt. The man held her hands tightly behind her back and the two men who had been assaulting her mother's breasts left her and were now advancing towards her. The man holding her whispered in her ear, his hot, rancid breath assailing her nostrils.

"Now we'll find out if our cocks fall off, won't we demon? You shouldn't have denied us before, we might have gone easy on you now."

Celina's eyes grew wide with horror as she realized these men were the boys who had tried, and failed, to rape her those many years ago. The group had always been trouble makers, but the village had laughed them off and called them high spirited. It seemed she was about to become yet another victim of their high spirits.

Celina screamed, shouting for help, but the men laughed, enjoying her panic. When they tore her beloved cloak, tears filled her red eyes. The dress soon followed, and she was left standing in nothing but her boots, her hands held behind her body, forcing her breasts to jut out proudly. She whimpered in fear when she saw the way the men's mouths watered at the sight of the large, pale globes, topped with a round, pale pink nipple. The man behind her was grinding his pelvis against her buttocks, and the other two rushed forward to claim her breasts. One latched his mouth on a nipple, sucking and licking her, while the other cupped and fondled it. She gasped in surprise, the sensation shooting like lightning through her body, sending a jolt straight to her moistening pussy. She couldn't believe these men's rough handling was causing her body to respond, and the deep blush of shame covered nearly her whole body. It wasn't helping that she could still hear the other men grunting as they pummeled her mother's body, her screams now muffled by one man's cock.

One of Celina's attackers shoved his fingers roughly between her legs, laughing when he found her wet. He left off twisting her nipple and kneeled between her legs, lifting one shaky limb over his shoulder and using his hands to spread her pussy lips. She tried to wrench herself away, kicking her legs, but the men just held her tighter. In spite of her desperate struggles, she was unable to break free. The man between her legs licked her clit and she cried out, both in shock and surprised pleasure. When he inserted one thick, grubby finger into her tight sheath she couldn't stop her body from gripping it tightly. Her sobs mixed with moans as he slowly began to pump her pussy, licking her clit while the other men held her tight, one still sucking a nipple vigorously.

Celina's body was growing tighter as their hands pushed her closer to orgasm. She was fighting the pleasure that was washing over her, but it was a losing battle. The other men had emptied themselves into Alestra, her bruised and battered body still shoved roughly into the ground. She watched, heartbroken, as her daughter was ravaged by the men. Just when she was certain she was going to cum, Celina felt the man's fingers leave her body. She opened her eyes as she felt him hike her leg higher, actually lifting her off the ground as he raised her body, positioning his cock to impale her. She redoubled her struggles, but she could do no more than jiggle her body enticingly. They laughed as his cock touched her open lips, and she closed her eyes again, readying herself for the pain of his entry. It never came.

She heard shouts and the dull thud of flesh striking flesh. She opened her eyes to see the knights had burst upon the scene, and they were not happy about it. It took less than a minute for the knights to subdue the drunk men, and Celina took the opportunity to crawl to her mother's side, wrapping herself protectively around the abused woman. When the leader, his boots still flaked with bog mud, stood before them, she boldly raised her eyes to meet his. His gaze was still hard as steel, but there was something else there. Lust. She could see it clearly, and worried that she had jumped from the cauldron and into the fire. But he shrugged out of his cloak and tunic and offered it to them. Celina quickly donned the tunic and covered her mother's naked body with the cloak. She struggled to rise, and Celina helped her as much as she could.

"Tie these men up, they have defiled themselves."

Celina's lips twitched, and she struggled not to frown. Defiled themselves???? Her anger grew when one of her attackers tried to defend himself.

"It wasn't our fault! The witch cast a spell on us, and then she called the demon, which enchanted us more!"

The knights looked at one another and nodded silently. Celina felt herself shaking with rage, but her mother's hand on her shoulder calmed her somewhat. Arguing now would be useless, and any show of anger might increase the men's fear of them. Better to remain docile and wait for the opportunity to escape.

The men were unbound and the rope was instead used to tie Celina and Alestra, their hands behind their backs and then the rope held firmly by a knight each. Celina found she was being led by the leader, and she couldn't quite force herself to be as fearful as she was before. The other men had raped her mother and assaulted her. Afterwards they would surely have stone them both. The knights would probably stone them as well, but at least the sexual attack was over.

As they left the cover of the forest, Celina saw the friar grinning madly, bible clutched to his chest, his eyes gleaming beneath his hooded cowl. Suddenly she realized who these knights were. They were holy knights, sent by the church to capture the demon and witch. Suddenly her terror doubled, as she realized they now faced torture and likely would be burned at the stake.

"Saints be praised! You caught them! Finally this village can be cleansed of the evil that has assailed it for years!"

The lead knight made a small bow to the friar, then proceeded to ignore him, making his way back to the chapel and the barn. The villagers watched, strangely subdued. A few wore nasty grins, but many seemed sincerely disturbed to watch the two battered women being dragged away from the town. The knights all mounted their horses, lifting both women to sit in front of the men leading them, then rode away from the village without another word.

Pierre was elated. They'd captured the witch and the demon girl. Now they could all be given their indulgence and return to the world as free men. They would no longer be Knights Templar, but that wouldn't stop Pierre from continuing his mission to serve the church and protect the innocent. His eyes lowered to the pale blond head that rested against his chest while they rode. She certainly looked innocent, but watching her writhe against the hands and mouths of the village men had dispelled any notions of innocence from his mind. Having watched as she pleasured herself had been nothing compared to watching her whore herself in order to gain her freedom. The witch, too, had used her wiles to bewitch the men. They would have to take great care. The knights had all been celibate for years. The reverence people gave them as well as the red crosses blazoned on their tunics had always served as a reminder to keep their passions in check. Now, however, they were no longer holy knights, and had been stripped of their sacred tunics. His men had already begun eyeing the barely clad women with lust in their eyes. Pierre, too, was holding himself back from barely controlled desire. His erection rubbed painfully against the girl's backside with every jolt of the horse.

After they set several miles between themselves and the town Pierre had them stop to make camp. They silently ate their rations, relieved themselves, then climbed back onto the horses, riding until nightfall. The women never uttered a word the entire time. When they finally made camp for the night, everyone was exhausted. The men practically fell into their sleeping pallets and the women were left tied to Pierre's belt, so that he would feel it if they tried to move.

When their breathing turned to loud snores, Celina and Alestra turned their backs to one another and began to slowly work the knots of one another's bindings.

12