Angel of Mine Ch. 04.5

Story Info
Victor what is your problem.....really? Are you serious?
4.2k words
4.63
10.8k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Public Service Announcement...(Again I'm sorry about the wait I posted a comment on chapter three for anyone who cares about the reason. Also, my naga one (while I'm even upset at the ending's quality) will be completed soon. My demon one will be completed last because I have an editor for it and you'll have to wait for it anyways. I thinking up some new stuff to replace my naga one, and this story will also be ending soon, I think one more chapter. I don't make excuses on my stories but I tested the waters with these, and I hope that everyone who sticks with me will see improvement in my story telling. Thank you :D.)

(If it makes you feel any better I work on more than one story at a time because it makes it more interesting for me to take a break from each story bit by bit. So instead of leaving my readers hanging for years and years, my stories get finished.....well except on my younger stories those will probably just get deleted.) Public Service Announcement end.

(So glad people enjoyed the update, thanks so much to everyone for your comments also I promise you guys are going to get the information on why Victor hasn't slept with his wife in after all this time. I'm glad that to know that the story was good without as much sex.

Lisa only survived the car accident because her grandfather saved her. If he hadn't been there let us remember that physical and emotional strength are two different types of strength. The story has been following Lisa has she moved from an abused house wife to a woman who can defend herself.)

.........

After the dishes were washed Lisa joined Alex on the couch he pulled her into his lap, he wouldn't force anything on her but he couldn't resist holding her close. As she flipped through the channels while resting in Alex's embrace she could only think about how right this felt. She knew she would have to get the divorce papers ready for when Victor woke up. She wondered if he stayed out long enough if the judge would grant divorce without Victor's signature. She turned her head and kissed Alex he kissed her back and pulled her as close as he could.

........

Later in the day Alex stopped time again and took Lisa home, though he didn't want to, he knew she would have to go back anyways to get her things. He hoped she would only stay there a few more days before giving up the house and coming to stay with him. He had every intention of letting her stay in whatever house she chose, but he would make sure that he moved in with her. After a lingering kiss she got out and walked to the front door, he waved and time slowly began again as he got further and further away.

She walked in and was immediately met with Kelly.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Busy.."

Dennis came out of the kitchen.

"Oh there you are, enjoy your walk sweetie?" he asked Lisa.

She smiled and walked past Kelly to kiss her dad on the cheek.

"Of course."

"Listen I'm taking these three home."

"What? Why can't we stay here?" Kelly asked.

Dennis just shook his head.

"No dad it's OK." Lisa said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, Kelly can have this house, I'm moving into to grandma and grandpa's house."

"Don't you need new furniture since most of their things were suppose to go to charity?" Dennis asked.

"Yeah but I have a friend with free time and a nice truck to help."

Dennis smiled.

"Wait a minute I don't want this house....grandma and grandpa's house has more room." Kelly said.

Lisa ignored her.

"Well make sure to throw a party when you move in, I want to see what you do with it."

"I will."

"Kelly go and get your mother, I need to talk to her about something."

She frowned.

"Why do I have to do it, you're so much closer to the steps."

She walked to the living room and Dennis pulled Lisa into the kitchen, he always asked Kelly to do something when he wanted to have a conversation without her.

"So you and Alex?"

She smiled, he patted her shoulder.

"That's my girl, your grandparents would have loved to see you smile the way you are now."

How right he was.

"I smile all the time."

"Not for real you don't." he said.

She shrugged but her smile widened.

"Listen, about Julia..."

"Are you getting a divorce?" she asked.

He nodded.

"I haven't been happy with her for some time now, but I admit I was making excuses to stay around. I thought maybe I was just going through one of the phases most husbands go through, however that doesn't seem to be the case."

She nodded.

"I understand, though I don't know how you lasted as long as you did."

"...you know what?"

"Hmm?"

"Neither do I."

They laughed.

"Anyways, I'm telling you in case you need help with your own forms."

"Forms for what?"

They turned and glanced at Julia.

"I'll tell you later, Lisa here has some good news." Dennis said.

"What?" Julia asked.

"I'm giving this house to Kelly."

"Oh you are? That's great, I'll tell Kelly so we can go see what work has to be done."

Lisa sighed.

"No, I said I'm giving this house to her, the one we're standing in right now."

"Whatever for?"

"I'm moving in to grandma and grandpa's house."

"Oh Lisa..."

Lisa forced herself to contain an eye roll.

"Anyways Lisa you have to ask Victor's permission." Julia said.

"Lisa is an adult, she doesn't need his permission for anything." Dennis said.

Lisa's eyebrow twitched as she held back another eye roll, she kissed her dad's cheek and went upstairs to go to bed.

....

The next afternoon Dennis took her to her grandparent's house, the furniture among other things left for charity had been picked up. Inside it was pretty clean Dennis had been keeping an eye on the place after his parents were moved into a home. Lisa went through the closets and bathrooms. Once she was satisfied there were any little critters taking up space there, she checked the basement. The carpet had been replaced with wood flooring, her grandmother thought it looked better this way. She walked around the corner and smiled, all of her old baby stuff was neatly set up.

The pink and white walker was sparkling clean, her little swing set had been properly cleaned and her toys that had taken quite a beating looked brand new. All of it was set up in a area that was blocked off by a large baby fence and soft rugs had been set up underneath. She smiled as she felt the cool arms of her grandmother wrap around her.

"Thank you grandma."

-You're welcome sweetheart, I made sure that Dennis kept all this stuff so when the house was cleaned out they wouldn't take it.- Fran said sweetly.

"But it'll be a while before I have a child who can use this stuff."

"Not if I have anything to say about it."

She turned and smiled at Alex, her grandmother stepped away and she walked over to hug him.

"Hey, how did you know where we were?"

"You're father called me." he replied.

"I see."

"Even cleaned out you have a wonderful home." he said to Fran.

She smiled.

-Thank you dearie, I just hope you can make it into an even more wonderful home.- she said.

-Hey look what I found.- Owen said.

Lisa sighed as she spotted her old baby book in her grandfather's hold.

"Grandpa don't show him that..."

-Oh but you were just so cute, Owen show Alex here that picture from her second birthday.- Fran said.

He flipped through while ignoring his granddaughter's objection, she had fat cheeks and a huge smile. Her grandmother had put her in a striped pink dress that was two sizes too big. She had chocolate all over her face.

-We thought she was happy that we gave her a whole cupcake but found out later she had taken a dump the size of Texas.- Owen said.

Fran slapped his arm but laughed anyways Lisa huffed, her beloved grandparents were champs when it came to embarrassing her Alex kissed her cheek.

"You were adorable maybe we'll have a daughter just like you."

Lisa shook her head.

"Impossible.....I'm the only one who can manufacture a Texas sized number two and no one is allowed to de-throne me."

They laughed, she hurried to take the book from her grandfather as her father came down stairs.

"Hey dad, look what we found."

He smiled as he took the book and scanned a few of the pictures.

"Oh you always had the best smiles, you would always cry when I had to go to work." he said.

"I did not." she said.

"You did and then again if I didn't feed you, you'll always be daddy's little girl."

She huffed again but held a smile Fran cooed slightly.

"So do you want to go shopping?" Alex asked.

"For what?"

"Furniture, appliances, some new things to put out in the garden?" he answered.

"Tools, a first aid kit, maybe some mace." her father added.

She did not like the idea of being stuck looking for things for the house with two men, she could just see the first two hours in her head. Constantly having to leave the line because her father insisted that she didn't pick up the right set of tools. Or maybe he would argue with Alex over the best dishwasher, she sighed and figured she should get it over with.

"Fine, but the first time I have to listen to a thirty minute rant about why one set of tools is better than the other we're leaving the store."

She moved upstairs and her father nudged Alex.

"She doesn't know what she's talking about, that's the best part."

Alex grinned.

"I heard that!"

........

Lisa thought they would save time by going to Home Depot first, but just as she feared it took her father two hours to go through the whole store; mostly to point out things she wasn't allowed to buy. She eventually gave up and went to look at paint with her grandmother.

-You always have someone complaining about stereotypes and why they shouldn't be used but it's true! Boys will be boys.- Fran said shaking her head.

Lisa giggled and smiled.

'Grandma, you know I don't want to rush things, but seeing that baby stuff really made me want to decorate one of the rooms. Maybe we could just look around.'

Her grandmother beamed.

-Oh I've always wanted to do that with you, I was thinking throwing out tradition and using green and white for a baby girl.- she said.

Lisa smirked.

'You've thought about this a lot haven't you?'

-When you're as old as I am you have a lot a free time.- she laughed after.

Lisa looked at the various tones trying to hold back her laughter as her grandmother made sick faces at her 'terrible taste'. Her eyes landed on a royal blue shade.

'Grandma....how about this for the master bedroom?'

After a quick glance she gave her approval.

-With a silvery-metallic shade of gray and white?- she offered.

Lisa smiled she could see the bedroom she wanted in the back of her head.

-But don't get silk sheets, you'll be sliding all around before you get a chance to get comfortable.- she said.

Lisa smiled and grabbed a couple cans, she didn't want to change the entire house, but even when she was a kid she never liked the greenish yellow shade on the walls in her grandparent's room. She looked up as Alex walked over to her.

"Did everyone agree on everything?"

"Sort of, your grandfather would wave his arm through your dad so he would get a chill up his spine if he made a bad selection. What's the paint for?"

"The bed room, grandma says this would look like with gray and white."

He nodded and smiled.

....

Finally they made it to Walmart where they could pick up other things, she went looking for a sheets while her father tried to explain to Alex why the blender had to be as a big as possible.

"Lisa?"

She turned and smiled at Jenna.

"Hi hun, what's up?"

"Not much, just stocking up for the week, what are you here for?"

"Buying things for my grandparent's house, they left it to me in their will."

"Oh sweetie that's great, are you here all alone?"

"No I'm with my dad and Alex."

"Alex is?"

"The one who bought me the car."

Jenna squealed.

"I'm here all alone, come on you have to let me meet Mr. Moneybags."

Lisa sighed and waved her over to where they were, she greeted her father then turned to Alex.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, I swear my little Lisa has always had bad taste in men, but look at you here to help her fill up her new house for no reason good man."

Lisa smacked her arm and Alex grinned.

"Well Lisa when you're all ready we should have a party, I have been dying to have an excuse to party I'll bring you a ton of house warming gifts."

"Jenna I'll baby sit without the bribery."

"Lisa don't you know when a female friend has a female friend with kids that the one with kids always has to bring the right things to the other's house?" Jenna said.

Lisa rolled her eyes but laughed anyways, Jenna had to leave because she only had the baby sitter for a few hours but told Lisa to call her. After dropping off their purchases they went to Oak Express to get furniture.

That went a lot quicker, they got a few book shelves, a television stand, a new glass top coffee table, night stands, a dining table, a king size canopy bed, and a couple couches. Alex asked Lisa to go and pick out a computer desk while he paid for everything, Dennis smiled in approval.

....

After the delivery men helped set up, Lisa washed all the sheets she bought, her grandmother told her to be anal about cloths and what not. While they dried Alex helped her paint the room and put the bed frame together. Lisa yawned, the smell of paint was strong but Alex had used his powers to make it dry faster at least.

"Thanks for helping so much Alex, and I know what you did, I'll pay you back."

He smiled at her.

"Sorry I only speak English."

She frowned a little.

"Alex this stuff was expensive."

He got up and pulled her close.

"I don't really care."

He kissed her before she felt the need to argue again, she kissed him back.

"Hey kids the Chinese food is here!"

She pulled away and took his hand, they went downstairs to eat.

....

The following morning Lisa went home to get a few things, while she was packing she heard Kelly and Julia come in. She peeked out the door and Kelly spotted her.

"Oh there you are, we couldn't reach you."

"Need something?" she asked.

"Just to talk, come here."

She walked downstairs and leaned against the wall.

"Yes?"

"The hospital called, Victor is awake."

Lisa tried to look happy, she really did but it didn't work.

"Oh that's great."

"The hospital is going to keep him for a week or so and then I think he'll be able to come home." Julia said.

Lisa nodded slowly.

......

A few days later Lisa was laying on her new couch in the basement and staring at the television. She jumped when the door bell rang and got up to run upstairs. She relaxed seeing Victoria and Genie holding pizza.

"Hi guys."

"Hi." they said in unison.

She moved and let them come in, they set the food down and Lisa moved to grab cups and plates.

"So how is everything?" Genie asked.

"Fine." Lisa mumbled.

"What's the matter?" Victoria asked.

"Victor is awake and I kept telling myself I should go visit but so far I haven't.."

"You're thinking about visiting an abusive bastard?" Genie asked in surprise.

Victoria laughed.

"You're an odd ball." she said to Lisa.

"When is he suppose to be released?" Genie asked.

"I think at the beginning of next week, he wasn't too damaged it could have been worse." Lisa said.

"Well we can go with you if you want to visit him." Genie offered.

"Yeah I want to see the worthless swine...I mean I want to wish him well on his journey of complete recovery." Victoria said.

They burst into giggles.

"Thanks guys, maybe on Saturday."

Victoria reached into her back pack and pulled out a folder.

"And you can give him these."

Lisa opened the folder and saw divorce papers, she smiled at Victoria as she handed her a pen. Lisa had originally had them sent to her house, only to find them shredded to bits when she finally saw them.

"Thanks Vicky."

She smiled.

....

The next morning Lisa looked over all the forms one more time to make sure she hadn't missed an initial box, or accidentally singed the wrong line. She smiled as her grandmother hugged her.

-Never before as a set of divorce papers looked so nice.- she said.

Lisa smiled and glanced at the calendar, she still had a couple of days before they went to the hospital. She knew her ass of a husband didn't deserve to be treated so nicely but she chose to be an adult and properly check on him before handing him a pen. She had stopped wearing her wedding band some time ago, she knew it hadn't cost much but figured he would want it back. She placed it in it's box and sat the box in a plastic bag, she watched her grandmother fade as she normally did when Alex was here.

She had given him a key and while he stayed over almost every night he'd been a perfect gentleman. He walked in the office and smiled at her.

"Hey, Genie told me you're going to the hospital this weekend."

"Yeah just long enough to get his signature."

He smiled at her and pulled her against him to press his lips against hers she kissed him back. He gently ran his fingers through her hair, he was glad he wouldn't have to worry about Victor again.

...........

On Saturday Genie and Victoria pulled up in Lisa's driveway and honked the horn to get her attention. Lisa wore a pair of capris and a black tee shirt with a red button up over it, they had plans to go bowling afterwards. Genie backed out and headed for the hospital, Lisa yawned and watched the scenery go by.

"Hey Lisa, mom is going to meet us at the bowling alley she claimed she doesn't have any bowling clothes." Genie said.

Lisa grinned.

"But she has tons of jeans."

"And loves having tons of excuses to go shopping, you'll find that angels are very easy to amuse." Victoria said.

She smiled.

All too soon the hospital came into view she grabbed her things and followed them inside, she waved at the receptionist and went right to the elevator. They walked to his room and after she asked them to stay in the hall she opened the door. She set the folder and her purse on the counter and pulled back the curtain, her mouth fell open.

Sleeping in Victor's arms was Kelly, she frowned then picked up a pitcher of ice water and dumped it on both of them. They came awake quickly and stared at her in shock.

"What the fuck Lisa!" Victor started.

"Lisa you wait...until I tell on you!"

"A good man huh? I have a good husband huh? You wish you had a husband as great as mine huh, well sis looks like you do."

"Oh wait I can explain....don't tell Alex." Kelly pleaded.

Victor frowned.

"Who the fuck is Alex you tramp?"

"My boyfriend, and he treats me nicer than you do, he said he'll even raise our baby."

Lisa paled a bit but her anger doubled.

"You're pregnant with Victor's baby?"

"Well yeah, I didn't see why you should have him all to yourself, I let him do anything he wanted."

Lisa pressed the call button and an elderly nurse came in.

"Is there a problem?"

"No ma'am, he just needs help filling out the divorce papers."

"What fucking divorce papers?" Victor snapped.

Lisa walked toward the folder and held it up to show him the contents.

"These divorce papers."

Victor frowned.

"Oh come on baby, don't be like that, we can work it out, I'll treat you like a queen."

Lisa rolled her eyes and handed the pen and forms to the nurse who was giving Victor the dirtiest look she could create.

"Just send them to the address I wrote on the side here."

"Sure thing hun."

Lisa grabbed her purse and moved to leave.

"Wait Lisa!"

She sighed.

"What?"

"She's not even as good as your step mom."

Both Lisa and Kelly's mouth fell open, Lisa turned and walked toward him to back hand him as he done to her so many times in the past.

12