Angel of Retribution Ch. 12-16

Story Info
Time of darkness.
21.8k words
4.86
14.2k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few definitions or vocabulary, if you will, to better understand the story:

Cambion-A creature born of a humanoid through sexual joining with another humanoid who is possessed by an incubus or succubus. These creatures are of sublime beauty and at first flourish from the energy put out of love, but as they grow older, the feed on sexual energy. They can induce sexual frenzy unconsciously. Also they affect most sentient beings, driving them insane with desire, also something they cannot control. Most magical creatures are not affected by Cambions: older Vampires, Fae, Elves, Seraphs and Reapers. They mildly affect half breeds (like Remi, Zak, and Rowie because she is a new vampire. Seth manages to resist because he's almost as powerful as Devon, plus he was anointed an archangel and the power of his divine sword plus his guardian Dominatio (cherub) protects him.

In this chapter Remi is still determined to cure Rowie of her vampirism, which, in this alternate universe, is a virus. Remi has repeatedly tried to get her to drink his blood in a half shift, but is having a hard time getting the opportunity for her to drink enough to reverse the effects of the virus. So he decides to go FULL dragon and let her engorge from him. About Remi in dragon form: its still the same person, but when he shifts, biologically he actually turns into a dragon, so his mindset changes too. He tries to hold onto his human thoughts, but his beastly nature eventually takes over until he goes ballistic into full big-bad-fire-breathing dragon mode. Rowie is the only one who can implicitly control him. So keep in mind, Remi is half human, half forty-foot, 2 ton dragon when he shifts, but its still Remi. And the reason I'm saying this is as a warning. Remi is rascally and naughty and he LOVES his girl. Whether he's a six-foot --three human "sex-god" or his big bad dragon. If you think Remi getting frisky with his girl while in dragon form is going to ick you, then DON"T read this chapter!!!

Chapter Twelve

Gabriel and Rafael stood to either side of Rowie. As a server passed with a tray of gold-plated wine goblets, Gabriel grabbed two and handed one to Rowie with a wink.

She smiled, wrapping her gloved fingers around the golden stem. Taking a sip of the wine, she peered over the rim at the crowd.

Different species of aliens and vampires filled the castle ballroom. Most of them dressed in elaborate attire, shades of black, deep purple, or burgundy the predominant color scheme. One Nepturitian female wore a form-fitting, red-algae gown, which exposed the shimmering gold scales on her body. Her pouty, fish-lips were glossed the same shade as the dress and an aqua-ring covered her gills so she could breathe.

Rowie tore her fascinated gaze from the myriad of beings to take in the gothic ballroom.

Colossal chandeliers glowed with golden light, their gilded, spider-like arms dripping with fiery crystals. Scarlet drapes flowed around columns of pale grey marble that held up sweeping arches across an intricately painted vaulted ceiling.

At the far end of the ballroom, a new band made their debut. The music floated around the chill air, flutes and lyres a haunting backdrop to the somber cry of the power guitars. The lead singer of the band held everyone in a virtual trance with his hypnotic voice.

"Why is he covered like that?" Rowie asked Rafael, nodding to the singer draped from head to toe in a misty gray veil that reached the floor.

Her brother took a sip of wine, his eyes also on the singer. "He doesn't affect our kind, much, because he's a bit like us." Rafael began after a brief pause. "Unfortunately, most humanoids can't look upon him without losing their minds. Iliel is a Cambion."

Rowie shivered, staring at the swaying ghost-like figure. The only other Cambion she'd ever heard about was Davariel; Devon's father—the Angel of destruction. Cambions were the offspring of an incubus or succubus and a humanoid; similar to vampires in the need to feed off the living, except Cambions fed off sexual energy and usually made their hosts insane.

"Do you want to see what he looks like?" Rafael chuckled in her ear, making Rowie jolt.

"No," she snapped elbowing him in his ribs.

"Poor Iliel," Gabriel murmured, leaning into her other ear. "He wanted to meet you."

"Oh, Hell no," Rowie scoffed gaping at the veiled figure on stage. The last thing she needed was to stare at another pretty, masculine face.

Liara emerged from between the throngs of tightly packed beings. She wore a black gown, the deep V décolletage plunging to her belly button to reveal full breasts. She'd pulled her hair back with a diamond tiara, a cascade of red curls spilling to her waist.

Rowie's vampire ears heard the staccato of Liara's high-heeled, thigh high boots, nicely displayed through the side slits of the gown.

"Lovely evening for a party," Liara smiled when she reached Rowie and her brothers. The vampire's eyes took Rowie in from head to toe, blood-red lips parting to show a hint of fangs. "You look absolutely stunning, Midnight Rose."

Rowie still hadn't grown accustomed to her new stage name, and, even less, the attraction she drew.

She bit her lip and looked down at the clothing her personal assistant chose for the evening. A leather and wire-ribbed corset cinched her torso right over a pair of velvet, barely-there shorts. They looked more like velvet panties with lace trimming the leg openings. A train of frothy black tulle flowed from her lower back to the floor. Thigh high stockings made of lace encased her long legs and ankle boots with six-inch spike heels on her feet. Everything was black, including her lipstick and eyeliner. The only color was a heart-shaped, red diamond Liara had given her hanging from a black velvet choker at her throat.

Rowie never showed so much skin before, but, she had to admit, she felt very sexy and girlie tonight. She especially liked that her average-sized breasts looked like they were ready to explode over the top of her corset.

Smoothing back a spiral curl that drifted across her face, she looked back at Liara. The red-haired vampire licked her lips, staring at Rowie as if she'd like nothing more than to gobble her up.

"When will you join Marinia and me?" Liara stepped right up to Rowie and sniffed her neck with a throaty purr. "You smell so sweet." Her tongue darted out and trailed a wet kiss to Rowie's ear. "I want to taste you every way," she whispered.

Rowie bit her lip, already shying away when an uneasy feeling skittered across her flesh. Goose bumps rose on her arms, and the hair on the back of her neck prickled. Rowie looked around with a frown as Liara stiffened and drew away from her, also scanning the dimly lit ballroom.

Rafael drew his arm around her shoulders. "What's wrong, Row?"

She shook her head, her eyes narrowing. "N-nothing. I just got a chill."

Liara frowned, her head turning left and right. "You felt that?"

Rowie blinked at her. The wine in her stomach churned and she handed the goblet to Gabriel, fearing she would puke. "I think the wine is getting to me, or maybe I just gorged too much blood. Navar made me drink three times the amount—"

"That was necessary," Liara interrupted, her blue eyes snapping back to Rowie's. "We all gorge before coming out amongst mortals." Her gaze flitted about again. "No. There's something else here tonight. Death."

The cryptic words sent another shiver of apprehension up Rowie's spine, but it was short lived. A chorus of gasps and excited murmurs had Liara's gaze turning back to Rowie, and then past her.

Rowie blinked, watching Liara's cheeks grow pink, a smile spreading over the other vampire's features, eyes darkening with lust. Even the aliens and vampires around them were staring at whatever or whoever was approaching them.

Rowie's breast began to tingle and then burn. Oh-God-oh-God!

Cinnamon and fire teased her nose, tickled her palette, and made her mouth water. As if on command, her nipples tightened and a curl of lust began to burn low in her belly.

Rowie snatched the goblet of wine from her brother's hand and downed the drink in one shot. Clenching her teeth, she steeled herself for the inevitable.

I have to resist. He's just on a mission. We can't be together. I love that stupid dragon too much to allow him to be hurt.

Her legs began to shake, the dragon's brand on her breast burn more, making her curse inwardly.

Draco was the first to circle around her and smile. The lead singer of Draconius Imorteus took her gloved hand and kissed her knuckles with a slight bow. His black-lined amber eyes glowed with warmth, pale face framed by thick black braids that fell to the middle of his chest.

"No wonder Rem's suicidal," he said with a husky growl.

"What?" Rowie gasped, shock rolling through her at his words. Suicidal? Remi?

A pair of enormous arms gripped her around the waist, hauling her off the floor in a bear hug. "Don't listen to him. He's just dicking around with your mind," a deep, vibrant voice rumbled behind her before setting a wet kiss to the side of her throat. Woodsy sunshine, the feel of a massive muscular chest pressed against her back.

Rowie's eyes filled with tears. "Zak."

She turned when he set her down, and then almost fainted. Her mouth opened, but she was speechless.

Unlike most vampires, Zak's skin was still sun-kissed bronze, and his hair a shimmering curtain of molten gold. She always thought he had the body of a Greek god and the face of an angel, but now... he was just... wow.

"Y-your eyes, Zak..." Reaching up, she cupped his cheek, letting her finger dip into the dimple he had when he smiled. His sapphire eyes glowed almost as bright as Devon's. Rowie could not bring herself to look away, but Seth coming up to stand beside her could not be ignored either.

She leapt into Seth's arms and hugged him tight, and then cupped his face with both hands to admire his adorable face. His hair was like spun silver, falling into his bright, sky-blue eyes.

Seth smiled—a breath-taking rarity. "Hi."

Rowie half laughed, half sobbed. "Just hi?"

Seth's smile vanished, his eyes welling up a second before he crushed her to him. Rowie buried her face against his shoulder, breathing in his wild masculine scent. "I miss you," Seth whispered.

She closed her eyes, and willed herself not to break down. Her fingers spread over his broad back, marveling at how much he'd filled out, and remembering when he'd been small enough for her to carry. Even though he was eight-years old when his mother abandoned him, he had looked more like a five year old, so small and frail. Now, he was a man.

She opened her eyes, automatically scanning behind him, expecting and anticipating seeing Remi's transformation. Only the remaining Teus brothers stood waiting their turn to acknowledge her with a kiss.

Remi's scent was still strong, so she guessed he was near. Was he still angry with her? Would he snub her?

A lump formed in her throat at the idea of Remi acting cold toward her. Perhaps it was all for the best, but it hurt like Hell.

More beings crowded around them, making Rowie feel claustrophobic. Slowly she inched away until she caught a flash of red...blood red.

Rowie's heart gave a startled lurch, so hard she slapped her hand over it with a gasp. For a moment, she thought it would start beating. Craning her neck to the left, she caught sight of him. The empty goblet she still clutched fell from her fingers to clang on the floor.

She knew it was because of the love she felt for him, but—to her—he was the most beautiful male she'd ever laid eyes on.

A snarl tore from her lips when she realized dozens of vampires and aliens swarmed around him. A Gruesh female played with one of his nipple rings, tossing her deep blue hair to the side, offering her neck for his bite. Another raven-haired vampire was snaking her hand between his legs, her fingers learning the shape of his cock beneath the snug leather of his low-riding pants.

Rowie's vision turned red.

***

Play hard to get—that's what Seth and Zak had told him to do. Not easy, but the look on Rowie's face was worth the agony of waiting. The second her bottomless black eyes alighted on him, a curl of lust tightened his cock. The urge to claim and be claimed by his mistress almost had him pushing away from the females that pawed him, but he stayed his feet.

"Take me," a Gruesh female begged. "Please."

"No. Let me take you, stud," a raven-haired vampire hissed squeezing his erection.

Rowie literally foamed at the mouth with rage as she began pushing and shoving her way through the crowd... stomping straight toward him.

Remi had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from grinning. Fuck, she's so hot. My girl. Mine. Again, his cock twitched in his pants.

She was about three paces from him when Zak zipped in front of her.

"I get first dibs on dancing, Row."

Remi frowned in frustration when Zak pulled her into his arms and began swaying against her.

Cock-blocker—Remi thought in anger, and would have barreled toward them, but Liara and Marinia blocked his path as well.

Liara snarled at the groupies surrounding Remi and they scattered like frightened mice. She turned with a satisfied smile toward Remi, wagging her finger in his face. "Oh, no you don't. If you want her back, make her suffer for it."

Suffer?

Remi's eyes narrowed. They might have a point. Rowie needed to know what not having him would do to her. It had his cock tied in knots.

Both vampires sandwiched him between their writhing bodies, making literal love to his front and back. Marinia slid his overcoat down his arms to pool on the floor. Liara leaned in and suckled one of his nipples, her tongue playing with the piercing before abrading his erect teat with her teeth.

Looking over at Rowie and Zak, he saw that Draco had joined them as well. Zak bent his knees slightly, rolling his hips against Rowie's ass, his face a mask of pure yearning.

Remi growled in anger.

"Ah-ah-ah," Liara scolded, turning his face to her. "No snarling like a jealous fool."

"That's my female those two assholes are humping," Remi said through clenched teeth.

"Trust me, Remien Fyre. She's watching Marina and me hump you too, darling."

As if on cue, Marina's hand slid down the sword tattoo on his belly, over his fly to caress the prize she found there. His hips jerked in response. One look back at Rowie confirmed she looked as livid at the vampires stroking him as he felt at Draco and Zak slithering against her.

Draco and Liara were back to back when Draco let Rowie go to grip Liara's hips. The raven-haired vampire leaned his head back just as Liara turned hers and they began to kiss.

Remi's desire flared higher. Zak shot him a smoldering look over Rowie's shoulder, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. After taking a deep breath, Remi nodded.

The music pounded through his feet like a heartbeat, echoing along the full length of his cock. Marinia's tongue licked a fiery path up his neck as Remi watched Zak tilt Rowie's head back and cover her lips with his. She jerked in his arms, but Zak cupped the back of her skull and held her to his kiss.

Liara released Remi, letting him step up to Rowie and Zak. Remi dipped his head and licked Rowie's leather clad breast... right over his brand.

Her body convulsed, delicate fingers shooting out to grip his waist. Remi cupped her ass, feeling Zak's erection rolling against the tips of his fingers through the layers of tulle. He began his own slow grind against her, digging his hard length against the V of her thighs.

Rowie gave a sharp cry into Zak's mouth, her fingers clenching around his waist. She pressed her hips tighter against Remi's, making him moan. Wanting some of the kiss for himself, Remi leaned in and pressed his open mouth to their lips.

Tongues slithered against each other, Zak's, Rowie's and Remi's. Rowie began to tremble against him, and a vision of all three of them in the enviro-level on Alpha 7, making love, made Remi gasp in surprise... especially when Angel, Devon, Annie and even Seth popped into the mental illusion. There were others, but the writhing naked bodies engaged in an all out orgy bewildered him.

Teeth raked down his neck making him startle back from the rough lips eating at his. Remi gaped at Zak who stared at him with the same astonished expression. He'd been so caught up in their three-way kiss, he hadn't realized when Rowie moved her lips away. Neither had Zak, as far as he could tell from the flush that stole up his neck.

Remi could still taste Zak on his lips and smirked. "Won't Dev be proud."

"Tell him and I'll deck you," Zak replied with an arched brow.

Remi nodded.

Liara, Draco, and Marinia joined them, six bodies undulating against each other in an erotic dance.

The music spun a web of sensuality around them. Remi felt ready to ignite. Mouths and tongues battled for dominance until he couldn't tell who was kissing who. Someone's cock pressed against his hip, breasts grazed his bare back and chest. The hand cupping Rowie's velvet-clad sex rubbed against his throbbing penis.

Remi trembled, caught up in the moment. A quick glance around showed the other beings in attendance in various stages of copulation.

What-the-fuck—Remi thought, realizing how out of control the situation was getting. He wanted to fuck. Felt insane with the need.

"It's Iliel," Liara breathed into his ear. "The lead singer of the band is a Cambion and he's feeding from the sexual energy."

Remi's eyes snapped to the stage at the back of the ballroom and he watched mesmerized as the gauzy veil covering the singer began to slide away.

"Don't," Liara snapped, pulling his face down to her. "You're half human. Even with the drug I smell running through you, one look at Iliel's face and you'd lose your mind."

Draco gripped Remi's arm and began towing him and Zak toward the exits. Remi's cock ached, and his head spun as if he'd had too much to drink. He tripped over his own feet and Zak gripped him from behind. Remi groaned at the contact.

Draco shoved them both through the doors, making them crash against the wall in the stone corridor.

Remi panted. "What the fuck was that all about?"

"Iliel is still young and has a hard time controlling his compulsions," Draco explained, and then chuckled. "You two look cute humping each other like that."

Remi stiffened, realizing that he was indeed riding Zak's hand cupped over his aching hard-on. Zak also stopped rolling his own erection against Remi's upturned ass.

They sprang away from each other as if burned.

"Shit, Zak! What the Hell is wrong with you?"

"Me? You were the one rubbing your ass all over me."

Zak's snarl was as vicious as Remi's, still Remi clenched his fists, ready to smash one into Zak's face.

"Now-now, girls," Draco laughed. "No cat-fights tonight, please."

The mention of cat made Remi gasp. "Fuck. Seth's still in there."

"Good," Zak snorted. "Maybe he'll finally lose his cherry. Isn't that what you wanted?"

Remi couldn't help the feel of unease that prickled up his spine. "No. We have to get him. He's crazy enough as he is without looking into that Cambion's face."

"Seth is fine." Draco drawled. "He's an archangel, remember?"

Remi wasn't convinced. Fear gripped him by the throat, making his heart race.

"Fuck! Remi, didn't you dose yourself again?" Zak snapped.

Of course he didn't. The plan was to get Rowie by herself and make her drink his dragon's blood. All he needed to do was drag Seth's sorry tiger-ass from the ballroom, and then snag Rowie.