Angel of the Morning

Story Info
A dedication to an inspiring Literotica member.
4.6k words
4.44
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to the amazing angeloftemptation. Thank you for inspiring this story.

*****

He recalls very little from the night before but if there is one thing can he remember, it was the vision of Her, standing across the room in a sea of people talking to a friend. He recalls meeting her later on and her telling him that her name is Angel - Makes sense. It suits her well. It's 10:15 in the morning and he is leaning against the door frame starring at a work of art. He woke up expecting no one else to be in his home after the party he threw for his cousin's work promotion. Everyone else had left late in the night. But seeing her in the spare bedroom, lying in its bed, the white comforter kicked off onto the floor; it weigh-layed him, leveled him right out.

She's lying face down, no bra, just a black thong. Her heavenly dark brunette hair falling messily over a face made to hypnotize with it's unparalleled beauty. The light of the morning pierces through the blinds that were left slightly cracked open; it dances upon the smooth flawless skin of her back and makes its way over her full breathtaking ass. He just stands there at the threshold of the door, motionless, unable to move and do nothing but marvel and examine every inch of her body. She begins to move slightly -

"Mmmm" She sounds off as she begins to stretch in bed.

A single thought finally forms in his mind -

**My God, even the way her body moves - pure poetry in motion. Poetic beauty personified!**

Even the sound she made as she stretched, it floated through the air, made its way into his ear canal, bouncing off his ear drum and slithered into his brain causing an actual physical reaction in the form of goosebumps all along the skin of his entire body!

It was at this time he was awakened from his trance and decided that maybe it was time to step away so he wouldn't be caught watching her and be thought of as a creep. So he did just that.

He didn't know how he did it but even though he woke up with the painful urge to pee, he managed to surpass that feeling while his eyes were fixated on the beauty sleeping in the spare bedroom. He very quickly made his way into the bathroom, prepped and leaned in over the toilet bowl to let loose the waterfall from inside him! There was a point in which he was thinking it would never stop, but as it was he let out a very vocal sigh of relief!

Just then he hears a creak from behind him - The girl had woken up and walked in to the use the bathroom! They locked eyes for a second, both deer caught in a pair of head lights -

"Oh, My God! I am so sorry!" She exclaimed

"Oh shit! Nope that was my fault! I didn't shut the door all the way!" He tried to turn his body a certain angle but the damage was done - She had seen more than just the surprised expression on his face.

She quickly backed out of the bathroom and shut the door. On either side of the door, both are painfully embarrassed.

Some minutes later, He walks into the kitchen and sees her wearing something he recognizes right off the bat. It's one of his nice button down work shirts! This petite beauty had wandered into His bedroom, found one of his shirts and put it on. Not only that but she has managed to start the coffee maker. As she takes a seat at the kitchen table she puts her flowing hair up. She sees him walk into the kitchen.

"Oh, Hi..." She begins. She has the most perfect smile, it has a hint of embarrassment still residing from before when she walked in on him in the bathroom.

"Hello." He responds with a smile, trying desperately to act as if nothing had happened before.

"Again I just want to apologize for walking in on you before...and also for borrowing one of your shirts. Someone spilled red wine on my black dress last night."

**Oh my god, she's so fucking cute when she's apologizing! Ok just chill out and continue paying attention to what she's saying, you don't wanna get caught staring and not paying attention. That'll just make you creepy as hell!**

He can feel the blood rushing to his face (better than being caught having the blood rush to other places). He continues smiling and a small string of nervous chuckles escape his mouth.

"It's all good. Well hey I have a washing machine and dryer here. You can just hang out here while your dress gets washed."

The offer he made was genuine, on the flipside of that coin, it was also an opportunity to get her to hang around so he can have the pleasure of her company. Lord knows he hasn't been able to keep his eyes off her, especially all this morning!

"Oh my god would you really do that for me?" She asks. To him, her voice is like...cotton candy, sunshine and smooth jazz when her tone and pitch changes.

"Sure, absolutely! It's not a problem." He assures her.

As they wait while her dressed is being washed they hang out in the kitchen, sitting at the kitchen table across from each other. Each with a cup of coffee. The only thing she basically is able to wear is one of his button down dress shirts.

"So, we both saw each other last night at the party, briefly. But we never got to talk."

"This is true." He says before taking a sip of his coffee.

"So what do you do?" She inquires.

"Um...Why don't we start with you." He laughs nervously.

"Wait how come?"

"Well, it's just been a rough month is all and I'd rather not bring you down. I think you'd have some happier more interesting things to say. And truthfully, it's been a while since I've enjoyed a morning, having someone to talk to."

She smiles coyly. If he would actually want to be killed, he would want it be by Her smile. She had a smile to die for.

"So let's talk about you. Let's focus on you."

She giggles, "Ok."

The next hour they spend, talking, laughing, drinking coffee when suddenly they realize that it is becoming a shade darker outside and then no longer than a few seconds, multitude of taps upon the window. It's beginning to rain.

"Well, I'll go check on your dress." He gets up from his chair.

"Ok. But do I really need it today?"

He chuckles, "Ah well, yeah, kinda. Otherwise I think you'd get looks walkin' down the street in what you're wearing."

She giggles. "Hey what's wrong with what I'm wearing? It's your shirt."

"Oh there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you're wearing - You look...beautiful and sexy in that shirt!"

She looks down shyly checking out the shirt.

"Yeah? You think so?"

"Oh yeah! In fact, I may not wash that shirt after today - Ever."

She once again giggles in that cute way she does that makes him smile uncontrollably.

"Now you're just being silly."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Oh that's a very good thing..." She says giving a hint of a devilish grin.

"I notice you've been sneaking peeks at my cleavage for the past hour while we were talking." She continues.

Suddenly he feels his face get flushed and red hot.

"What?? Psh I so have not!" He protests, his eyes darting around innocently...Although he's not very convincing since she knows the truth.

"Hey it's ok, I know I have big boobs, and they can be distracting." She says getting up from her chair, standing in front of him on the other side of the kitchen table, she begins to undo each button at the top of the shirt. Slowly, taking her time.

She seduces him, ever so slowly. Each button letting loose, exposing more of her silky soft skin. His boxers are beginning to get a little tight on him. And she knows this so just to tease him even more she Stops, right at the middle of the shirt.

His eyes have grown widened a bit, his breathing has escalated a tad causing his mouth to get a little dry, so he swallows causing a gulping sound.

She smiles that smile that levels him as she takes her time walking around the kitchen table over to him. As she gets right in front of him, the distance between them are now nil. She grabs a hold of his right hand and guides it up to her chest and tucks it underneath the shirt.

"My heart's beating faster now." She says softly as she places the palm of his hand on her left full supple breast. His eyes widen even more and his cock is growing even more in his boxers.

"Do you feel it?"

"Well, kind of. There's something in the way though."

"What."

"Your rather large, firm, perky breast."

She giggles again.

"You're funny."

She inhales deeply, her eyes close and head tilts back a bit. She enjoys a man's touch.

"Touch me. I want your hands on me. I want you to feel me." She whimpers.

She smiles that smile that levels him as she takes her time walking around the kitchen table over to him. As she gets right in front of him, the distance between them are now nil. She grabs a hold of his right hand and guides it up to her chest and tucks it underneath the shirt.

"My heart's beating faster now." She says softly as she places the palm of his hand on her left full supple breast. His eyes widen even more and his cock is growing even more in his boxers.

"Do you feel it?"

"Well, kind of. There's something in the way though."

"What."

"Your rather large, firm, perky breast."

She giggles again.

"You're funny."

She inhales deeply, her eyes close and head tilts back a bit. She enjoys a man's touch.

"Touch me. I want your hands on me. I want you to feel me." She whimpers.

He decides to take an initiative since he could detect a pleading tone in her voice when she asked for him to touch her. He begins to, softly at first, grip onto her breast. Her heavenly whimpering is becoming more frequent with every move he makes on her.

Being the petite yet voluptuous woman she is, she drapes her arms over the back of his neck and pulls him down to her, but he doesn't kiss her right away. He hovers his mouth over hers for a second, it isn't until he could feel her now labored breathing, caused by his fevered touch on her breast, into his mouth that the spark of passion he felt inside has now ignited into an uncontrollable brush fire that could not be put out. He moves in the rest of the way, locking his lips onto hers - Soft yet passionate was the kiss he gave her! She moaned into his mouth as she could feel his hand not only massaging and kneading her breast but her nipple being lightly pinched and tugged at in between his index and middle finger.

She breaks the kiss to whimper and moan a little louder. She can feel her pussy on fire and becoming moist. She's not worried of the possibility that her juices may escape her black thong and make its way down her inner thigh.

**Jesus Christ did the temperature sky rocket in this house??**

He can't take it any longer, he couldn't care less in what condition his own shirt is in. It must leave her body at once! And he'd be damned if he was going to take anymore time unbuttoning that shirt the rest of the way! He takes his hand off her breast and out from underneath the shirt, and he surprises her by ripping the shirt open the rest of the way. Some of the buttons can be heard being popped off and making ticking sounds as they hit the floor. She gasps and jumps up onto him, her legs wrap around his waist and her feet interlock behind him; her arms around his neck as she passionately kisses him. Their tongues dancing around in each other's mouths.

He then walks them both over to the living room and onto the couch where he takes a seat, which puts her in the position of straddling him. He helps her take the shirt off the rest of the way. She is now completely topless and they continue kissing for a bit -

**She is a Goddess, and she wants me. Is this real? Is this really happening? Am I really kissing this woman, this symbol of perfection? Is her body really straddling mine? It would be a cruel, cruel joke if this were all a dream. To have something that makes me come alive more than I've ever been, and then to have it dissolve and crumble away into a harsh reality where I wake up alone once again. But I have made a decision. I have decided that This is my reality. I want her - I need her, my infinite fix! She is my drug, I have become dependent on her body, her being, her mind, her voice and there's no way I could ever over dose on her! My mind has flared up brightly with my synapses firing on all cylinders - I breathe her in as I kiss her and I am now High on her, and I don't ever wanna come down!**

He opens his eyes and realizes his head has been titled back resting on the back of the couch; she is kneeling in front of him, her head bobbing up and down, her mouth sliding on his rock hard cock with a certain finesse yet vigor. She sends his senses on overload whenever she reaches the head of his cock and swirls her soft wet tongue around it lovingly. He notices her hair is down and her piercing blue eyes are peering into his eyes as if she is intimately accessing his soul. She can see what she's doing to him as she glances down for a moment to notice his hands gripping tightly onto the couch cushions on either side of him and she looks back up to see his eyes tightly shut. She knows for a fact he wants so badly to shoot his smooth hot load in her mouth and down her throat. She can taste his precum already at this point, this makes her work harder for his cum. But he's not having it. He wants to hold out as much as possible. Her mouth pulls away from his hardened instrument of sex, making a popping sound caused by her skilled suction, his cock glistening with her lovely saliva, her small soft hands twisting and stroking up and down his shaft.

"Please, I want your cum!" She says with a sound of urgency and lust in her quivering angelic voice. A voice that, every time it sounds, it sets him on fire with passion.

"Not until I taste you, and fuck you." He replies with the same level of lust in his voice.

He notices sweat building on her forehead, just as he can feel sweat building on his back and chest. He gets up just as she does and he wraps his arms around her, cloaking her in a hot sweaty embrace as he kisses her. His lips pressed against her soft wet lips, once again their tongues swirl around one another in intervals. Their kiss breaks.

With her back to the couch now, she backs up a step and takes a seat. He kneels before her, reaches his arms out to her, takes a hold of the sides of her thong and pulls her panties down her legs and off of her. He tosses them over his shoulder behind him. The sight of her glorious already-wet pussy makes his eyes widen and his mouth salivate when it was merely dry as sand moments ago.

He grabs her right ankle, brings her foot to his mouth and begins softly licking and kissing the top of her foot, inching his way to her shin and calf, then to her knee, up her thigh, her right hip, her stomach - He then takes both tits in his big hands, giving them a squeeze as he leans up and takes one in his mouth. She take a sharp deep breath in and tries to catch her breath as he sucks and licks her areola, swirls around and flicks her nipple with his wet tongue. He then leans over and does the same to the other breast. Her head leaning back, eyes closed, she cracks a smile and begins to giggle.

"Oh my god you're driving me crazy -"

As he kisses and licks his way down the other side of her body, he can see sweat in between her voluptuous tits, a drop runs down her stomach. He runs his tongue over it, tasting the salt of her skin. This making her pussy even more wet. She can feel her juices running down the crack of her ass and onto the couch. Before she knows it his mouth is on the top of her left foot. Their eyes connect again, glazed over with lust and arousal.

She brings her hands up and is about to run them over her pussy, just so it can have Some kind of human touch, the kind of touch its been aching for this whole time but had been neglected thus far.

But before her hands could touch her aching pussy, both his hands grab a hold of hers preventing the touch. He then interlocks his fingers with hers, their hands clasped tightly. She brings her legs up and parts them. She drapes her legs over his shoulders, her knees resting right on top of his shoulders so that her feet finds his sweaty back. Their hands still clasped together.

He leans down, her eyes glued on his face as it disappears in between her legs. The first sensation she feels is his skilled tongue running up and down her pussy lips, lapping up her juices.

"Oh My God!! Yes! Oh Shit, Baby!!" She moans loudly! At this point she couldn't care less if any of his neighbors could hear. Her hands grip tighter onto his, which in turn causes him to hold tighter onto her hands as well.

He continues lapping up her pussy juices, running his tongue up and down her pussy. His tongue then finds her clit, and between the wetness of his tongue and the pressure it puts on her clit - She takes another sharp breath in. Gasp.

"Oh My God Yes Keep Doing That...I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth!"

This is only more of an incentive for him to get her to that point, him wanting so desperately to make her cum in his mouth. So he does what comes naturally, the only thing that made sense for him to achieve that. He covers his mouth over her entire pussy and begins sucking on it, on her lips and then hones in on her clit area - Between that and his tongue putting pressure on her clit and rubbing it side to side.

Her body, without her consent, begins convulsing and she begins seeing bright spots burst in front of her eyes. She then does the only thing she can do to respond to what she's feeling at the moment - Let out a shrieking scream and then giggle and laugh uncontrollably.

For as much time as he can, his face is still buried in her pussy, his mouth open catching her cum, her sweet tangy liquid pooling in his mouth. His face rises up and sees her reaction, catching the beginning of the giggle and laughing fit. Her eyes are watering, her face flushed red. She let's go of his hands and she brings hers to cover her face through the giggle/laughing fit.

As she calms down he turns to kiss the inner side of her knee. He swallows a little bit of her cum but as he does -

"Don't you swallow all of my cum, come here baby."

Her hands reach out and holding onto both sides of his hot-to-the-touch face and pulls him in and kisses him. They share her cum orally, both tasting heaven in liquid form. She pulls away breaking the kiss.

"We're not done yet," She says. "I want you to fucking exploding in me. Please, fill me up. Please, I want it, I want your cum."

With that said he breaks free of her legs draped on his shoulders, he stands up; and she's positive she would need to suck on his cock to get back to where his hardness was before. But as he stands up she sees that his hardness had sustained its level! It hadn't gone soft in the slightest! But there was no way she would let him fuck her without first putting her soft wet mouth on him.

As she does so, after sucking on his rock hard cock for a bit she surprises him by pushing her mouth as far down on it as she can. His eyes widen as the sensitive head of his cock is touching the back of her throat. It was his turn to gasp with surprise and excitement!

"Holy shit!!" - After he exclaims this he has to hold his breath and tighten his body to keep from blowing his huge load right then and there. He reaches down and takes a big chunk of her pretty brunette hair in his hand. Clenching onto it tightly as her hands hold onto his ass, pulling him deeper into her throat. He can audibly hear her beginning to gag on his cock. And with a wad of her hair in his hand, he pulls her off and away from his cock. She takes in a huge deep breath at that point; a very visible string of saliva stretches from her open mouth to his glistening cock.

He lets go of her hair and pulls her up and in for a kiss. She then again takes charge, breaks the kiss, turns them around and pushes him back onto the couch. As he plops onto the couch seated, he runs his hands over his sweaty face and through his hair, not being able to believe the events that have transpired through out the morning. A very small part of his mind wants to convince himself that its all a dream, the remaining 90% of his mind has already convinced himself that it is real because no matter what, nothing in this life altering situation can feel this amazing in a dream. No matter how real it may seem.

12