Angel, Stripped Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

I nodded and sat back in my chair. "When would you like to tell me that story?"

"Are you asking me out?"

My heart stopped for a second. My stripper fantasy was coming on to me – for real. "Is that allowed?"

"Sure," Angel replied, tossing her pony tail. "We aren't in a club. You can do what ever you like. There isn't a bouncer looking over my shoulder making sure I don't do something wrong or that I push things too far. Heck, as long as we don't fornicate in the cooking section no one here cares what we do."

"Do you often think about fornicating in the cooking section?" I inquired.

"Sometimes," Angel smirked.

"Rachel Ray does it for you, huh?" I joked.

"Kinda, but her voice drives me up the wall," she quipped. Angel scrunched her head in thought, before continuing, "I'm more of a Giada gal myself. That girl is fucking hot."

I laughed. Angel just looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Soooooooo..." I said drawing out the syllable. I was trying to find my way back to our earlier discussion. "We're just two people at a book store enjoying a Sunday afternoon chat."

"Right."

"Exactly."

"Exactly."

"Are you going to fucking ask me out?" Angel asked, this time her voice was peppered with a little flustered impatience.

"Sure." I paused and casually looked around the book store coffee shop. I wanted her to wait for a moment. I couldn't believe that I was flirting with her. Even weirder, was that she was flirting right back. This was Alexia, the girls of my dreams, my fantasy incarnate. I had never expected to see her again, but there she was. "Want to go out?"

Angel didn't hesitate. She picked up her coffee, rose from her seat, and said, "Let's go."

"Now?" For the second time that day, I was stunned.

"Absolutely," Angel answered and then left the coffee shop.

Discombobulated, but knowing I must hurry, I haphazardly thrust my messy stack of papers and notes into my briefcase. I didn't want to lose track of my fantasy girls for a second time.

*****

"Get in."

Angel held open the back door of her white Saturn. The car was immaculate except for a couple empty water bottles in the back seat. I looked at Angel and quizzically raised an eyebrow. What was her game? She just laughed and nudged me on the shoulder.

I crawled into the car; Angel followed close behind me. She shut the door and for the first time the two of us truly were alone. Certainly, we were in a semi-public place (the parking lot of a strip mall), but we were fairly isolated and away from the other cars. Despite the myriad intimate contortions we had been in before, I had never had this much privacy with her.

Sunlight streamed in through the windows of Angel's car. I studied her face hoping for a clue as to what was going to happen next. I had an idea (I wasn't that naïve), but I didn't want to fall prey to wishful thinking. Us guys can think with our dicks too much. I also didn't want to fall prey to the dangers of an assumption.

Angel smiled back, coy and thoughtful. She was building up to something.

"Kiss me," Angel whispered. My heart beat faster. Two simple words: Ohhh how I had ached to hear them! While we were humping and grinding on one of those ratty, back-room couches, what would I have given to hear that single, forbidden utterance? But now Angel's voice rang out pure and true, a reality not a dream.

A heat welled up inside of me. I practically pounced on Angel, pinning her against the Saturn's back seat. My hands braced her cheeks, holding her face upright. Her mouth was a lush, rosy pucker.

In a frantic burst, my lips found hers. Flesh touched flesh. I was seared down deep; Angel was all warmth and moisture. Her breath poured into me. Our tongues dueled, rubbing against each other in this, a first dance of exploration.

The small, metal stud on her tongue burned my flesh. That first electric pulse passed through me, releasing what was pent up inside. I pulled Angel tight against me. The soft flesh of her chest tightly pressed against me. I needed this; I needed her. How long we stayed like that – engaged in a furtive lip lock – I can't possibly know. It was a single glorious moment that stretched on forever toward the horizon. We were a tangle of lips, roaming and exploring each others mouths, searching for that which would slake our thirst. But to no avail! What we had could not be quenched; it was a fire burning too bright, a lust that could not be contained.

Angel put both of her hands on my shoulders and shoved. I was surprised at her strength. For such a tiny woman, she could muster a lot of force. My face was a mask of confusion. I fell backward onto the seat. Suddenly, without explanation, we were apart. Had I gone too far? Had I shown too much passion?

My questions were answered when her hands fell to my belt buckle. In a fluid, practiced motion, Angel undid the clasp, opened my fly, and slid down the zipper.

Moaning, in heat, she said, "I can't wait to suck your cock. I have been close so many times before. In the club, I thought about it. But I just couldn't do it. Now I can. I want to swallow you. I want to feel you in my throat."

Some women adore making a blow job into a quasi-theatrical production. For them, sucking cock is a demonstration of giving pleasure; it isn't a pleasure unto itself. Sure, they will stroke, smack, lick, and nibble their way up and down a cock with little kid glee. In their fervor, no piece of skin will be left uncovered by tiny kisses and pecks. But for these women, head is all about the show. These women never break eye contact; rather they use all their sexual wiles to hold their man's undivided attention. Closing one's eyes is out of the question. Laying back and wallowing in pure sensation is not an option. No, you must watch; you must be transfixed. All administrations are an act designed to impress. You must see them with your cock (and perhaps your balls) in their mouth. You must witness them being nasty - being the filthy, dirty sluts that they know haunt our dreams.

And then some women truly are dirty sluts.....

.... Like Angel....

In a single gulp, Angel took my entire length into her mouth. There was no tease; there was no long, slow build. Instead, she went directly for the swallow.

I moaned as I felt my dick hit the back of her throat. Angel, in a truly impressive act of oral skill, wrapped her lips around the base of my shaft. My short and curlies were tickling her nostrils. There was no way she could go any further.

But I was wrong.

Angel pulled up, and kissed the small slit on my tip of my dick. A teasing lick followed. The stud scraped against my flesh, sending jolts of pleasure coursing through my loins. She breathed heavily, trying to regain control of her faculties. Her mouth formed a wry smile, and then she winked. Angel knew her opening act had set a high bar to beat. She gasped, gulping down a healthy lung full of air. Then, without a word, Angel again impaled her skull on my cock.

I could hear my stripper friend gag as she drilled my dick back down her throat. My slab of meat slid past her tonsils easily, sending stringers of drool washing over my balls.

But she wasn't done. Rather, Angel was ready for her tour de force. With my dick lodged completely down her throat, my darling dancer extended her tongue. I felt the small, pliant muscle bathe my balls with spittle. She wiggled that tongue in such a naughty way, scraping it against my hairy nut sack. The metal stud completed the massage in a way that no tongue by itself ever could. Back and forth she rubbed, gently massaging the skin between my balls.

The fun hadn't really begun, though....

Angel began to bob up and down on my cock. She gained speed as my shaft went in and out, up and down. She engulfed my member and then released it again. Finding her rhythm easily, Angel was a true virtuoso at giving head. The liquid warmth of her mouth was pure intoxication. I could do nothing but relax and settle into the blow job.

The suction of her mouth was astounding. Angel's cheeks hollowed inward as she increased the pressure on my dick. Her lips formed a tight seal around my shaft. I groaned as that fantastic "O" spurred me toward new heights of pleasure.

Angel slid her arms up my body, running them along my chest. When she got to my nipples she gave the tips a single pinch through my shirt. I jumped in surprise, bucking my hips into her throat. Angel gave a muffled yelp, before changing directions. Digging in her nails, she dragged her fingertips down my arms.

"You are so beautiful sucking my cock, so fucking beautiful," I moaned. It was true. I am not sure I have seen a lovelier sight

Angel uncorked her self from my dick. She grinned and winked, "Bitch, you ain't seen nothing yet."

I scrunched my face in confusion. "Bitch?" I inquired.

Angel laughed as she smacked my cock against her face. "Yeah, bitch," Angel said haughtily. "Got a problem with it? Or should I continue giving you the best fucking head you've ever had."

I motioned for her to continue, "No complaints from me."

"Mmmmm hmmmmmn.... That's right bitch. Now get in my mouth," Angel said triumphantly.

Angel enthusiastically slurped up my cock. We locked hands, and I felt a jarring and overwhelming sense of intimacy with this woman whose face was in my lap. I had never expected to be in this situation with her. She was a dark fantasy lingering at the edge of my mind. I had never expected the reality. But here she was giving me a mind-numbing blowjob, and I had never even asked for a single lick.

Angel firmly gripped my wrists and placed them on either side of her head. Disengaging for a moment from my cock, she said, "Fuck my face. Do it. I want you to fuck my face."

Who was I to argue with a lady?

I drove my hips upward, slamming my cock into Angel's waiting mouth. Feeling her jaw go slack, I put on the pressure. She clearly wanted me to use her face like a cunt. Not wanting to disappoint a lady, I readied myself to force my dick down deep. I dug my fingers into her long, brown hair. My hands held her head in place; she couldn't go anywhere. Instead, Angel could only take the assault as I fucked her face.

Over and over again I rammed my sweet stripper's mouth. Spit rolled out from between Angel's battered lips. A large slimy puddle of saliva was forming in her back seat. She would have to clean that up later. For now, however, my stripper slut was not concerned. Her mouth was fucking full of my dick and she in love with every fucking inch.

Thought left me. My grip on her hair tightened as I intensified the face fuck. I was just a machine, a piston, as I pumped my rod into her face. Every movement was sharp and brutal; every thrust solicited a sighing gasp. She was a hot, wet hole and I was a piece of rock candy.

I am not sure if I ever experienced hotter or more enthusiastic head, but I wanted more. My body ached for the hidden delights that lay between Angel's legs. I had seen that beautiful slit up close and personal. I had drooled over her perfectly manicured pussy so many times on that strip club couch. Now that I was fucking her throat, I wondered if I could go just a little further.

I pulled Angel up, releasing my dick from her mouth. Two long and sloppy stringers of saliva still connected us. Her eyes had a glassy look and her face was flush with heat. She panted in my lap, her tongue dangling loosely from her mouth, breathing hot air onto my crotch.

"You don't want to finish?" Angel gasped, fighting for breath with every syllable. "Of course I do," I said, "but now I want your cunt."

"Really?" Angel asked. Her eyes flickered and her attitude returned. "What makes you think I am ready to give that up?"

"Isn't it obvious? We are both hot and we each have a need to get fucking fucked."

"Do you promise?"

I wasn't sure what she was getting at. "What do you mean?"

Angel gazed into my eyes with unbridled longing and lust. Her voice was smooth and smoky, like the stiffest bourbon. "Do you promise to bang me until I can't walk? I want you to pound me so hard that my pussy spasms the entire way home? I don't want it nice. It needs to be nasty, like every promise we uttered at the club. I want to be fucked."

No thought was required. "Agreed."

"Good."

Angel hiked up her black skirt and straddled my hips. I held my dick upright, making it a clear target. Angel pulled her panties to the side and spread her cunt lips.

"No foreplay," Angel said. "Just fuck me. Understood?"

"Understood." I couldn't believe I was about to fuck my stripper goddess. A split second later, Angel slid onto my cock with a single, smooth thrust.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuck!!! Ohhh get in there!"

With a lewd sploosh sound, her pussy enveloped my shaft from tip to base. She was so goddamn wet and slick!

In a fluid motion I was buried deep inside her sopping cunt. I am not sure that I had ever felt anything quite so velvety soft and smooth. Angel moaned and swooned. She writhed, arching her back until she banged into the front seat headrest. We were sitting up and I was facing forward in the car. She was turned towards me.

Angel bellowed. A sharp edge that wasn't there before now reverberated in her voice. "How does that feel for you? Was it everything you thought it would be? Does it live up to what you paid for back on those couches? Can you handle it? Can you handle my fucking pussy, bitch?"

"Oh fuck yeah," I replied as I pulled the slender dancer down onto my cock. Pleasure coursed through me as I slammed up into her honey pot. My skin slapped wetly against the cushion of her lush ass. I could barely hold on, it was so good. I wailed, "I'm loving it so much."

Angel grabbed my hair roughly, scratching her finger nails against my scalp, and spat, "You better be liking this shit, bitch. You had to wait for it, all those nights grinding my pussy against your cock. Did you wank off when you got home?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"EVERY TIME?"

"Yes."

Angel smiled, "Good boy, mmmmm hmmmmnn... now FUCK ME!!!!"

To an outsider, we were both fully clothed. Sure my jeans were around my ankles, but unless the onlooker was on top of us they wouldn't notice. Angel's s grey turtleneck was still on, to my dismay; I would have loved to feel her tits slapping against my face. Oh well. Hopefully, there would be another time for that. At least her pussy was sliding on my cock.

I bet, though, there would be little no doubt as to what we were doing. A stray car in the corner of the parking lot, bouncing up and down with two people in the back seat - yup people would know we were fucking. Thankfully, no one was paying attention. There were some teenage skateboarders in the distance to busy "shredding it" to see us banging in the back seat. But to my guess, it was only a matter of time until they noticed.

"I can't believe I am fucking you," I groaned as I reached under Angel's skirt and clasped her tight ass. I had never been allowed to touch before. Now I was going to enjoy this opportunity for all it was worth.

Her ass globes were soft and fleshy, but with rippling muscles underneath. I raised a hand and brought it down on Angel's right cheek with a smack. She squealed in delight and drove herself harder onto my dick.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmn.... That feels so good. Spank me again. Make it red, bitch! Do it! Harder!" Angel demanded. How could I argue? Using my left hand to hold up her skirt, I smacked her with my right. One, two, three, four, and five times I spanked her ass. Each time she ground her hips, taking me in a little deeper.

Angel went into a breathless trance. Her eyes were glassy; her hair whipped from side to side. The car smelled of her sex, that heady scent of cunt in heat.

As I pummeled her pussy, Angel began a chant, a litany, an Om of the filthiest language I could imagine. "Yeah harder, harder harder. I said harder. I said fucking HARDER. Fuck me. Oh God, fuck your little slut. Yeah bitch just like that, oh fuck yeah.... You know I like that.... Ohhhhh, oh fuck me. Oh yeah just like that. Mmmmm hmmmn... oooh yeah fuck, yeah you fucker deep in my pussy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh YEAH. You like that bitch. You like the way I fuck you bitch. Ooh, oh yeah. FUCK ME!!!"

I could feel the build beginning. They filth spewing from Angel's mouth was pulling the nut from my dick. I knew that I wasn't going to last too much longer. In all reality, I was amazed that I held out this long. Here I was, slamming my first pussy in a couple of months in a parking lot in broad daylight. And this wasn't just any girl. I was BANGING my fantasy girl, my stripper dream cum to life.

I put my hands on her hips and jack-hammered upward. I gritted my teeth, powering myself into overdrive. Angel, who had just reached down to rub her clit howled, long and shrill. Her eyes closed; her chest heaved. Orgasm washed over Angel, sending small tremors ripping throughout her body.

I paused as she came down. I was a hair's breath from the brink. But I need to know the answer to one simple question.

"Angel, where do you want me to cum?"

Her eyes slits, Angel groaned, "In my mouth.... Fuck.... Let me drink your nut."

I had my answer. "Do it now," I growled. "I am so close. Ohhhh ANGEL!!!"

With surprising energy, Angel lept off of my meat and pounced onto the floor. She engulfed my dick, pussy juice and all, in a single, slurping gulp. I felt my cock head hit the back of her throat as her tongue tickled my shaft. I couldn't wait any longer. This woman had me. It was time for me to unleash my load.

I am not sure how many times my dick pulsed, jetting thick ropes of cum down my stripper friend's throat. She moaned, "Mmmmm hmmmmn," with every shot. Angel was a trooper.

None of it escaped. There was a small trickle of jizz at the corner of her mouth when she was done, but she just wiped that up with her finger. Then she licked her fingers clean.

Both of us lay entwined in her back seat, gasping for air. Angel planted a kiss on the end of my dick and sat up. I spasmed and bucked my hips, uncontrollably. So sensitive!

The world outside her car came into focus.

We weren't alone.

The skateboarders had caught onto what we were doing and decided to take a peek. How could they not? I am sure the car was bouncing up and down to the rhythm of our fuck. Five teenagers, three guys and two girls, were peering into the car from a slight distance.

Angel knew no shame. She grinned before saying, "This should be fun."

Running a hand through her hair, Angel opened up the car and stepped into the parking lot. The five voyeurs (who seemed on the edge of bolting) and my stripper friend just stood there staring at each other, sizing each other up. It was a collective deer in the headlights moment. No one knew what to say.

Meanwhile I was naked from the waist down, my dick blowing in the breeze. Still wet with Angel's saliva, my cock was right in the teenagers' line of sight. Oh well. I pulled up my pants and zipped up. There was nothing to do but follow Angel's lead. I got out of the car.

Angel looked at me and said brashly, "That was a great fuck we must do it again sometime."

Then she turned to the teenagers and quipped, "Did you fuckers enjoy the show?"

The skateboarders all looked at each other, each hoping someone else would speak first.

"Did you?" Angel asked again.

Seconds piled on top each other.

Angel frowned and nodded knowingly. "Mmmm hmmmn.... Well since none of you will talk," she said, "I will take your silence as a yes. I know it was good for me. I haven't been boned like that for a long time."

The moment was pregnant. At first, no one wanted to break the silence. But the emptiness was unbearable.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers