Angel Takes on Two Men

Story Info
A hot, new experience for the adventurous T-girl
10.4k words
4.5
39k
16

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,124 Followers

On the Friday after her experiences with Augustus and Peter, Angel attended the meeting of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered Association, and found Gus and Kenny both in attendance. After the meeting, which was rather ordinary, they joined her, either of them giving the other rather strange looks and wondering about Angel's relationship with the other man.

Kenny knew he had no claim on Angel at all, but he also know he was usually her first choice, and Gus was unsure of the meaning of the great evening they had spent together a week earlier. He still wished he could have stayed with her overnight, but he also knew that Angel understood completely his need to return to his sister. Ever since then, he had been looking forward to the Friday meeting of the GLBTA and hoping Angel would be there and they could spend that night cavorting in her bed and, this time, continuing into Saturday morning.

Angel was unsure if that would happen. Nobody had any claim on her, and she could even leave alone if she wanted, although she never did that if she could avoid it. The previous Friday had been great, but she was horny again, and looking for some action. Kenny was correct in thinking he was her sex partner of choice more often than anybody else, but she also didn't want to disappoint Gus, and she wanted to find out how his sister was doing. Angel felt a certain responsibility toward her or any other young T-girl who was going through the difficult sex-change experience.

"Hi, Kenny. Hi Gus," she said, kissing each man in turn, full on his lips.

She introduced the two men and, after they shook hands, she put her arm around Kenny's waist and turned to Augustus. "How is Luanne?" she asked. "I didn't see her here tonight."

"Oh, she's fine, and she really appreciated the advice you gave me to pass on to her. She couldn't be here because this is her night to work late at the store. We'll be coming to the meeting tomorrow afternoon, though, and she really wants to meet you."

"Well, I really want to meet her too, so I'll be here tomorrow." Angel usually had other things that needed doing on Saturday afternoons, but she resolved she would return as she said she would. Not wanting to show any favoritism, she took hold of Gus's arm, pulled him closer, and slipped her other arm around his waist.

The two men looked at each other again, but without hostility. It was obvious to either of them that they both had designs on the lovely blonde T-girl who was standing between them, and they were reasonably sure she expected to share a bed with one of them. They also knew the choice would be hers.

Kenny had heard Angel agreeing to come to the meeting on Saturday afternoon, and he knew that put him at something of a disadvantage. She would want to spend Friday night and Saturday morning with somebody, go to brunch and probably return to her flat for a quickie before coming back to the club. It would be more convenient and simpler for her to take Gus home and return with him. For there to be any possibility of his getting his tongue and cock into her pussy and/or mouth, he had to come up with a plan to induce her to join him in his shower, and go from there to his luxurious bed.

He thought he knew one. Kenny moved in closer, put his arm around Angel's shoulders and pulled her closer to him. Not to be outdone, Gus did the same, so the three of them were forming a three-way hug which threatened to become a tug-of-war. Angel enjoyed all the attention she was getting, and knew she was definitely going to share a bed with one of the two men that night, but she was still undecided. As Kenny had surmised, she was leaning toward Gus, for the reasons he had deduced. Even so, she had not yet made up her mind, until Kenny offered a suggestion that helped her make it up.

"Angel, have you ever been with two men? It's twice as much fun as being with one."

She never had, and had never really thought of it before, but she started doing so then. Angel was standing in between two very nice chaps, and she knew that either of them could give her a great time in bed, especially if it was in Kenny's king-sized bed. The thought of two men simultaneously licking her breasts sent shivers of delight through her body, and it would be even better if it were to be followed by having her pussy eaten by one man while she sucked off the other. Angel was neither coy nor indecisive; she knew what she wanted, and was willing to go after it.

"No, but it sounds like fun. Are you guys willing?" she asked, as she turned first to one of the men and then to the other.

"Sure am," Kenny replied quickly.

Gus was a bit dubious, but he had no objections, and it was certainly better than being shut out that night. "It sounds like fun," he replied. "If you two are willing."

They were, and the three of them went out the door and headed for the parking lot. Augustus's car was closer to the door, and he pulled Angel over to it by her hand, telling Kenny to go ahead and drive to his flat, and they would follow. He had two reasons for wanting Angel to ride with him. For one thing, he hoped and expected her to play with his cock during the drive. More importantly, he wanted to make sure Kenny didn't try to ditch him so he could have the lovely T-girl to himself.

He was right in both the expectation and the hope. Even before he started his engine, Angel's fingers had pulled down the zipper of his fly and her hand had worked its way inside to start fondling him. By the time he reached Kenny's building and, following Angel's directions, parked in one of the visitors' spaces, it was fully erect, and he had difficulties walking. They were not severe enough to keep him from going to the front door with Angel and waiting for Kenny to let them in. He had gone directly to his reserved space in the underground lot, taken the lift to the lobby, and come to the front door to open it for them.

All three eager people hurried across the marble floor to the lift to Kenny's flat. Angel was really looking forward to the new experience of having two cocks in her simultaneously. Gus had an urgent need to get his erection into one of those delightful places, and Kenny was avid to get his tongue on the marvelous pussy that he hadn't eaten for quite a while. They remained chaste as they rode on the lift upstairs and walked down the hall to Kenny's door but, once they were inside, four hands were fondling Angel, to her delight, and she was playing with one fully erect cock and one that was rapidly approaching that state.

"Let's take a shower first," Kenny suggested, leading the way to the master bedroom with its fully equipped water closet.

Angel knew what that would mean, and she was just as eager as Kenny was to get his tongue on her pussy. Augustus was a bit surprised at the suggestion, but the thought of having the beautiful T-girl nude and in a confined space was highly agreeable to him. Kenny turned on the water and got out three fluffy towels and clean washcloths for everybody.

Like everything else in the flat, the shower was luxurious, with three nozzles spraying warm water onto the occupants, and they were quickly well soaked. As might have been expected, both men's primary attentions were to Angel's succulent body. Kenny was mostly concerned with making sure her delightful pussy was immaculately clean before he started licking her there, so that was where he concentrated his attentions. Carefully, he laved the ultra-soft skin of the insides of her cheeks and the puckered area around the center of the place he adored. When that part was done to his satisfaction, he gently rubbed her cute pink rosebud with the pad of his middle finger. He even poked the same digit in and out of the hole where he expected to soon have his tongue and, a little later, his stiff cock.

Augustus just ran his soapy hands and his washcloth all over Angel's sexy body, mostly enjoying the feel of her soft skin and erect nipples. She reveled in the attention she was getting from the two men and decided that sex with two partners at once was going to be one of the most exciting adventures of her life. Her washing of them was concentrated mainly on their cocks, since she expected to have both of them in her mouth, probably at least twice that night and again in the morning. They were both erect for all the time the three horny people were in the shower, as was her clit.

When Kenny believed that Angel's pussy was immaculately clean, he steered her over to a lower shower head, so he could rinse her as thoroughly as he had washed her. He didn't want the taste of soap on his tongue either. When that part of their ablutions was done, they all made sure their bodies were clear of any soapy water, and exited the shower stall to dry each other off. Once again, the men spent most of their attentions on the beautiful T-girl between them. When they were as dry as they were going to get, all three naked people headed for Kenny's waiting bed. Knowing what she wanted and what she hoped her companions wanted, Angel lay on her back in the middle and turned her head to smile at the two men who had climbed onto either side of her.

She was right about what they wanted. Either of them cupped one of Angel's luscious breasts in his hands and started stroking her nipple with his tongue. This double licking was the latest in a series of new experiences for her. Angel was used to having one of the twin beauties licked, but having both of them simultaneously caressed by a man's tongue was at least twice as good. She murmured happily, and her body started squirming under their ministrations.

Augustus was immensely enjoying himself, but he wanted to give Angel as much pleasure as possible, so he decided to watch and imitate Kenny. He believed, correctly, that the older man was much more familiar with the lovely T-girl's body and would know better than anybody how to bring her the most delight. When Kenny drew a breast into his mouth and started sucking, Gus did the same. To Angel, the sexual thrills kept mounting. Her clit was as erect as the men's cocks, and was swaying as she squirmed in joy.

Kenny saw how excited Angel was and knew it was time for one of his favorite things. "Ready for me to eat your pussy?" he asked, and grinned when Angel smiled and eagerly nodded her head.

Kenny moved aside and Augustus continued to imitate his actions, so Angel was able to reach up to the head of the bed and select one of the many pillows available. Holding it in her hands, she got to her knees facing toward the headboard. Both men admired her voluptuous curves, but Kenny did more than just look at them. He also got to his knees directly behind the gorgeous T-girl, and leaned in even closer when she put the pillow where it could be under her face and reached back to spread her cheeks. After he was in the position he wanted, his face was snugly between the lovely hemispheres and he thrust his tongue out so the tip was starting high on the inside of one cheek.

Augustus felt slightly left out, since only one person at a time could pleasure Angel's pussy the way Kenny was starting to do, until he came to realize that both her delectable breasts were available. He lay on his back and slid under her body until his mouth was directly below the lovely globe that Kenny had been licking and sucking and started teasing it with his tongue, noting how the nipple was just as erect as the one he had been pleasuring. Avidly, he began to alternate his mouth between the luscious twins, sometimes licking one of her nipples and sometimes taking a breast into his mouth and sucking on it.

Angel knew she hadn't died, but it seemed as if she were in Heaven anyhow. The feeling was unique in her experience until then -- having her pussy and breasts licked simultaneously. Her body quickly began writhing blissfully between them, giving Gus even more fun as she thrust her luscious breasts against his mouth. She could feel him switching back and forth, sending waves of joy throughout her body.

He loved it almost as much as he alternated between the delectable twins, taking either of them into his mouth in turn, and sucking while his tongue laved the nipples and areolas. He hoped he was giving her even greater delight, because he knew he was receiving more himself. Angel could feel her clit had become fully erect from the exquisite pleasure she was receiving from the two men, and she hoped one of them would see her need and start to stroke it before she began doing so for herself. Angel's hands were perfectly capable of taking care of her own orgasms, but she much preferred having a man doing it as part of their sexual pleasuring of each other.

Kenny was having a marvelous time too. He always reveled in stroking his tongue against the satiny skin surrounding the beautiful T-girl's pussy, and it seemed to be better than usual this evening. For one thing, Angel was enjoying it even more than she usually did, probably because of the other man's mouth that was worshipping her breasts. He didn't really care; he just liked hearing her loud sounds of bliss and feeling her smooth skin under his tongue and the way she was fucking back against his mouth. She was no longer holding her cheeks apart, but Kenny's hands were, and his face was pressed so tightly against her pussy that he could feel the soft insides of both her cheeks against his face.

That was heavenly, but even better was the texture of the puckered area of her pussy against his tongue. He had started on one cheek, as he usually did, and licked down it to her crotch and sneaked his tongue all the way to the base of her scrotum. Angel does not like men, especially gay or bisexual men, licking her balls or her clit, believing it amounts to treating them as masculine sex organs. Kenny usually respects her wishes, but pushes it a bit when he can, such as that night. After licking the inside of the other cheek back to where he started, he began moving his mouth slowly downward, applying his tongue to the puckered area surrounding her pink rosebud.

His mouth had been there before and, when it reached the place where Angel's adorable crinkly rosebud begins, he swung his tongue slightly to the left, and licked around the lovely pinkness. He was saving the best for last, and wanted to have Angel climax while is tongue was caressing the most fascinating part of her pussy. His tongue slowly stroked around his ultimate goal, this time avoiding the forbidden area by her balls, until he was once again licking just above her rosebud.

Tremendous waves of pleasure from her most sensitive and erogenous parts were washing throughout Angel's body. Her pussy was fucking back to meet the tongue that was giving her so many thrills, and she was trying to shove her breasts even more deeply into the mouth that was pleasuring them. Her clit was fully erect, and was throbbing as it waved from side, as if signaling one of the two men to hold it in his hand and start stroking it until she climaxed.

Gus glanced back from where he was relishing the feel of Angel's breasts in and against his mouth. He remembered what she had said the previous Friday, about preferring to have the man with her stroke her clit and how she liked to have men do what she wanted without having to tell them. Sure of himself, he moved until he was lying on his back with his mouth still able to reach her breasts. His right hand reached out to gently take hold of her erection and he began slowly stroking it.

Angel encouraged him. "That feels really good, Gus. Keep doing that, but take it slow."

Augustus knew what she wanted and he was more than happy to do it. While his hand pleasured the beautiful t-girl's clit at a slow pace, his mouth kept licking and sucking her breasts as she thrust them down at him.

Kenny's tongue slowly traveled the rest of the way down, and he knew from the texture that his tongue was caressing Angel's precious rosebud. When she spoke to Gus about her clit, he heard her and was glad that the other man was taking care of it for her. He would have done it himself, and it is something he always enjoys doing, but Gus was in a better position to stroke her there until her climax. Kenny concentrated, instead, on the tiny pink wrinkles under his mouth, licking up and down and across and even trying to squeeze his tongue inside the tight slit. From the way Angel was fucking her pussy back against his face, Kenny knew she really loved what he was doing.

She loved everything that was happening to her pussy, her breasts and her clit. Waves of pleasure were flooding her body from all three points, and Angel knew she was minutes, at the most, from cumming. It would be one of her greatest orgasms ever, and she was extremely glad Kenny had suggested she go to his apartment with him and Augustus.

"Make me cum, Gus. Do my clit faster," she told him.

He did what she wanted, gradually increasing his speed as he pumped his hand with smooth motions. She continued fucking her pussy back against Kenny, who had heard her, and was really looking forward to replacing his tongue with his cock. Licking her pussy was so much fun, though, that he continued, even pressing the tip of his tongue harder against Angel's cute little rosebud.

Everything that was happening combined to start the T-girl irrevocably on the path to a great climax. She felt it from her toes to her fingertips, concentrating in her groin, until it exploded.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" Angel cried out ecstatically.

At the last and loudest of her joyful shouts, she climaxed, ejaculating from her clit and spraying her semen onto Gus's chest. He didn't mind, considering the viscous fluid to be akin to a medal, and he kept stroking Angel the same way until she had given him two more identical decorations. She collapsed forward on top of him, and Kenny followed her down, keeping his face pressed tightly against her pussy. Once Gus got out from under the other two, while she was lying face down, Kenny got to his knees, hoping to be the first of the two men to plunge his cock into the delectable place where his mouth had just been.

Gus wanted the same thing, and they both realized the choice would be made by Angel, so they waited while she recovered from her terrific orgasm. It took another two minutes before she opened her eyes and smiled at the two stiff cocks aiming at her. One would be in her pussy, she knew, and she expected to suck off the other man. Measuring with her eyes, she saw Kenny's shaft was slightly longer and thicker, and Angel made her choice based on that.

"I hope you two guys know what I want to do next. Kenny, put on one of the condoms from my purse and get my pussy ready and, Gus, I want to get a big mouthful of cum from you." Angel always uses condoms with pleasure bumps, because she takes great delight in the way they feel when they rake across her prostate gland, or rear clit. She always carries a supply when she goes to a place where she might have sex.

Augustus may have felt a slight twinge of disappointment, but no more than that. He remembered quite well how great it had been having his cock stuffed inside Angel's tight pussy the previous week, but he also remembered her soft, warm lips and agile tongue as she sucked him off a little later. Comparing the two places would be about the same as comparing Paradise and Heaven. He watched Kenny go and get the Aqualube and condoms, thinking how neither of them would be necessary for what the beautiful T-girl would be doing for him.

By the time he returned with the lubricant and condoms, Angel was on her hands and knees with some pillows ready to be pulled underneath her body if she needed them. When Kenny knelt behind her, she reached back and spread her cheeks so he could apply the lubricant. After carefully putting on one of the condoms, he inserted the tip of the plastic bottle in the tight hole where his cock would soon be and squeezed in a big dollop.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,124 Followers