Angel with No Halo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom crinkled his nose and mushed his eyebrows together in disgust. "And why the hell would I listen to you?"

There was a very brief pause before Arthur could satisfactorily come to a logical answer. However, in that momentary loss of control a much more sinister version of Arthur came to the rescue, a version solely based off his darkest urges. Arthur knew what was coming, he felt this way before. The ever so slight grin emanated from deep within the darkest corners of his unconscious.

"Because I control you Tom and you know it. The conflicted emotions you feel, the sudden need to follow my every whim."

The firecrackers linked to fear were going off in rapid succession yet Tom's feet remained glued to the floor. Even Arthur couldn't adequately explain why he was giving out all the information, this was going the exact opposite of plan. Arthur, himself, was going against the one and only rule he set in place. Despite knowing that he was making an abrupt U-turn, Arthur couldn't help but continue down the reckless road.

"It's nothing personal Tom, you just happened to get in the way."

The sheer power boiling inside only added fuel to the fire. He could already tell that Tom was fighting with all his might trying to launch a couple of fists but sadly the pressure was too great. The longer he shared eye-contact with Arthur the greater the his control over him became. Soon Tom found that Arthur's mere stare had completely stripped him of his will, any action that went against his new ruler's will was instantly shot down.

After finally creating an absolute connection Arthur resumed his monologue, "I have no enmity with you, it's your wife that I have a problem with."

Tears slowly began to escape the edges of his eyes as Arthur explained, in great detail, Helen's behavior. It mattered not how false the behavior was or even the validity of his narrative since the words from his mouth entered Tom's conscious as concrete facts. Tale's of Helen constantly criticising Tom's manhood echoed indefinitely inside him. Tom's mental state was extremely malleable, allowing minor suggestions to cause major changes without much effort.

"I can cut the connection between us right now Tom, have you forget all this ever happened. Like I said my anger is not towards you. Now that you understand your wife completely, my work is done." Arthur calmly expressed, lying through his teeth as he had no knowledge of how to break the connection.

However, since Tom's state was so malleable the lie was incredibly easy to believe. So much so that Tom actually took Arthur's side, effectively flipping sides. There was so much of a change that even Arthur was taken aback.

"No!" Tom screamed before regaining his composure. "I mean no, please don't do that. I don't want to go back to that woman, not after all she did. Please you can't be done."

Arthur raised an eyebrow, eager to see where Tom was heading. "What else is there to do? You're a racist and your wife is a bitch. I made you see that and now I'm sending you back. Two birds with one stone Tom, you won't remember a thing."

"No! Please!" He shrieked, this time adopting more of a pleading tone. "I know I don't deserve it but I can't go back, not after all this. I'm begging you leave me like this."

"Why would I do that?" Arthur asked.

"We both don't like her, we have a common goal. We can work together." Once again Arthur raised an eyebrow. "What would be more humiliating than being filled with the seed of someone she hates?"

Arthur put on a demonic smirk, insanely proud of the fact that Tom himself came up with the idea. Tom wanted to humiliate Helen to the point of insanity and Arthur was more than happy to oblige. Helen's darling husband wanted to patch things up and celebrate it with a night of passionate sex in which Helen would be a more than willing participant. All Arthur had to do was take the place of Tom and finish inside. For the most part, Arthur was having trouble believing that Tom could come up with such a thing. Either the connection and Arthur's internal desires were having an effect or Tom had some hidden urges that were slowly making their way to the surface.

"And you're sure that you can patch things up?" Arthur questioned as the entire plan depended on that minor detail.

"It's an easy fix. She can't be alone for long you see, so whenever we had a heated fight she was the one to call me back. Come by the house tonight and wait in the kitchen. I'll come get you and you can do what you want."

Arthur still had to explain that the deal was off if Tom couldn't pull through, it was a given that Tom couldn't go against his will so the threatening dialogue was skipped.

"Not like anything else is making sense. Fine say what the fuck you have to say." Tom leaned back against the concrete structure and folded his arms in mock anticipation.

At first Arthur eased into the touchy subject by simply stating that he overheard the tension between the couple. Then he inched closer to the core of Tom's troubles one by one, accumulating scraps of trust with each instance. Tom's eyes widened with Arthur's every insight, he still held onto the fleeting sense of skepticism but only for so long. Once Arthur exposed Helen's actions after Tom's departure, things suddenly shifted in his favor. Arthur expressed in great detail of Helen's scathing remarks about Tom's inferior manhood, the validity of the statements didn't seem to matter as Tom was already engulfed in anger.

Tom glared at Arthur and took a step forward before releasing that they were both in a very crowded space. He quickly assumed his position on the on the wall of the building and folded his arms again. Although temporary, Arthur was in a safe zone and both men knew that. Only Arthur however, could take advantage and he did. He took a deep breath and edged closer to Tom and revealed all of his hidden interests in a whispered tone. With the connection still intact, Arthur could see exactly what Tom was thinking but as long as rush hour existed he couldn't do anything.

"There's nothing wrong with satisfying the urges and Tom, if it saves your marriage then there definitely nothing wrong with it." Tom's rage was simmering down to more of a lukewarm temperature once his marriage was mentioned. "This could just be a mid life crisis, some people want sports cars and then some just want to try some new shit. Just get it out your system and watch things go back to what they were."