Angel Wrestling League Ch. 02

Story Info
Cara has her first match.
8.3k words
4.6
27.6k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stipend
Stipend
59 Followers

"Unhhhh," I groaned as I tried to finish my 40th pushup of the set. Isabelle was "giving me a day off" by only making me do half of my normal workouts since I was fighting today. The blonde woman was watching from above me with her arms crossed, clearly not impressed. My arms were exhausted and sore from yesterday's workout and I was having to arch my back to push my halfway up.

"If that's the form you're gonna give me I'll make you start over. I already finished my 40 what's taking you so long?"

"Why me? Why did I have to have a sadist for my trainer?" I thought to myself. Instead I mewled aloud, "With the way we're going I won't be able to put up any kind of fight tonight." I managed to push my way all the way up for last rep and then rolled over onto my back in exhaustion.

Isabelle let out a soft sigh as she leaned down towards me, her blonde hair draping my face as her sexy lips were spread into an enticing smile, "If you think that yesterday and today will have any effect on what is going to happen tonight, you're an idiot."

Last night the Angel Wrestling League, a professional sport that involved lesbian sex wrestling, kicked off its 5th season. My best friend Alex had managed to upset her first opponent and become the first rookie to beat a ranked wrestler this season. Rosanna had been ranked 21st. I looked it up this morning.

Alex then proceeded to fuck the living sense out of her Latina opponent giving her an orgasm that the even the legendary Cleopatra would have been jealous of. Afterwards, Alex came striding in to the locker room boisterously clutching Rosanna's red bikini bottoms. She practically skipped to her locker as she began hanging them up.

"What are those?" I asked her inquiringly.

Alex couldn't contain her smile, "Apparently our bottoms will always say our names on them when we fight. The winner gets to keep the loser's. So from now on Rosanna gets to walk in here and see her underwear hanging in my locker and remember the humiliation of losing to me."

As if on cue, Rosanna stumbled into the locker room. She looked over at the two of us and then at her underclothes hanging in Alex's locker. Her face turned a beat red as she walked over to her locker. Other wrestlers were already gathering around her laughing at her in her mortification.

For the rest of the night, only one other rookie had won. Her name was Veronica, and she turned out to be the pretty blonde that I had noticed during orientation. Veronica was number 42 which meant she had the locker right next to me. Unlike Alex, however, Veronica's opponent was a fellow rookie. The two had scrambled awkwardly at each other during the bout and eventually Veronica had won with a score of 3-1. When she came back into the locker room she settled next to Alex and I on a couch as the two began to relive their matches.

Apparently her victory made the blonde assume she was better than me because the rest of the night I had to put up with backhand comments about my own locker being empty. Unfortunately, Alex appeared to be warming up to her and invited her to go out with us afterwards for drinks in celebration. Veronica paid for both her and Alex's drinks all night. I was forced to buy my own, but I never said anything to my best friend because I was too happy for her and didn't want to spoil the moment.

Still Alex and I were fiercely competitive in everything we did, and I was loathe to let her one up me. Thus, I was determined to kick my opponent's, Whitney's, ass tonight. So I wasn't going to let Isabelle tease me, or coddle me, or even discourage me. I was going to win. I had to.

Isabelle led me to the yoga studio and the two of us quickly became immersed in poses such as Warrior One and Downward Dog as I let my mind wander in preparation for my fight later tonight. Afterwards, Isabelle showed me what she called the athletic stance in which she stood with her feet a little over shoulder length apart and she crouched to about three quarters of her height and moved her arms forwards slightly.

-----------------------------------------

I got out of the shower a little less than an hour before my match. I got dressed in the hot pink bikini that was hanging in my locker and, sure enough, written in black print across my butt was my name, "Cara". I strode into the locker room proudly, but all the other wrestlers were too busy to notice me. They had gathered on couches throughout the room and were watching the current match. It was between two wrestlers who had made the final four last year and something about a Tiger and a Yorkie was being yelled. The two women were absolutely drenched in sweat and the score said it was tied 3-3.

I went into the bathroom and started getting ready. It was my first fight and I was bound and determined to look hot for my own victory pose. I put my hair up into two pigtails and went through the rest of my routine. When I was done I looked into the mirror and began giving myself a pep talk. The names Irene and Jillian floated in from the main room and interrupted my reverie.

I decided that I didn't feel like watching another match at the moment so I went and sat down on the bench in front of my locker. I was trying to contain my nervousness and excitement. Here I was about to officially start my dream. I was going to go onto the mat and wipe the floor with some wannabe tough girl. I was going to assert my dominance. I was going to win.

Alex saw me sitting by myself and she came over and gave me a hug. "Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah," I responded, "just a little nervous."

"That's okay I was scared out of my mind when I first got out there."

"But you did great!" I rebuked.

"Yeah, but the whole time I didn't know what I was doing. I could tell she was trying to get me in certain positions and locks and I just tried to do the opposite of what I thought she wanted.

I laughed loudly, "Well that seemed to work out."

"Yes, it did." Alex smiled sweetly. The room was in an uproar. Apparently the wrestler named Irene had scored a last minute submission to take the bout 7-6. Everyone was gathering around to watch the prize round. Alex looked over longingly then sighed and looked back at me.

"Go ahead, I have to go down and get ready for my match anyway."

Alex kissed the top of my head, gave me a quick hug and said, "Good luck! You'll do great!"

I got up and walked out of the locker room and down the massive tunnel. Whitney was already at the end waiting for our fight - glued to the action on the stage. Irene was in full control of her opponent Jillian as she was making her loser lick the sweat off her glistening ebony skin. The other girl bobbed her head up and down and licked her conqueress's leg dutifully. Jillian let herself be guided as Irene grabbed her shoulder length red hair and forced her mouth into her ass. The redhead began licking her rosebud with fervor as Irene let out soft moans of euphoria.

The black woman soon grew bored of this and turned around and shoved her massive yellow cock into Jillian's mouth. Jillian gagged immediately, but Irene held her head against her stomach for at least seven more seconds until the other woman started waving her arms frantically around her. Irene laughed cruelly and pulled her cock out as a massive string of spit flew out of Jillian's mouth and down her body. Irene stuck her hand inside her loser's mouth then pulled it out and rubbed the saliva onto her face. I blanched, I had never seen something so humiliating.

But if I thought this was bad what came next was far worse. Irene pushed Jillian's head down onto the mat and began smacking her exposed ass with glee as the ginger barred her teeth and grunted in pain with each slap. Irene then moved around behind Jillian and put her hands on the other woman's hips.

"I hope you're ready, are you ready Jillian?" the black woman asked as she took up spanking Jillian again.

The redhead responded weakly, "I'm ready, Irene."

"But where's this cock gonna go?" Irene tormented her further, "Tell these nice people who came where this cock is gonna go."

"It's going in my ass." Jillian said without enthusiasm.

Irene reached out and took hold of that bright red hair and yanked as she said, "That's right my dear, now tell me you want my cock deep in your ass."

"I want your cock deep in my ass, Irene." She said with more compliance as the dark woman had a firm grip of her hair.

"Well if you insist," the black woman said as she shoved the entire length of her cock into the ginger's ass. Jillian let out a howl as Irene began to thrust in and out slowly. She moved her hands up to her breasts and began fondling them. The redhead's head was sliding on the ground with every thrust as she moaned loudly. Jillian propped herself up on her hands and began creeping away slightly so Irene brought her hands back down to her loser's hips and held her in place.

"Ah, ah, ah, you agreed to this. Now it's time to take your punishment," Irene taunted, "Go ahead, Jillian, tell the crowd who won today."

Jillian was a mess of moaning and groaning but she still managed to sputter out, "Irene won today. Irene was the winner."

"That's right. And tell the people what I won," Irene said as she began to spank Jillian's ass harder and harder.

Jillian was clearly starting to enjoy the experience as she let out small cries of pleasure with every slap and thrust. She was a near incoherent mess as she started rocking back into Irene taking the cock as deep into her ass as she could with each thrust. The black woman went back to playing with her tits as she leaned her head forward and loomed over the woman she had just conquered.

"Jillian, Jillian dear. Tell the people what I won, or I'll stop fucking you," she goaded loudly.

"You won my ass!" And there it was. The moment in every prize round I had seen so far where the loser, no matter how proud, turned into an acquiescing hungry little slut who wanted nothing more than to satisfy the winner. And Irene was clearly enjoying this moment. She began rotating her hips seductively while fucking Jillian as the loser began moaning louder and louder with pleasure. The black woman continued fucking her for a few minutes as she built Jillian into a climax.

Then Irene put her hands firmly on both sides of Jillian as she yelled. "That's right, bitch! I. WON. YOUR. ASS," as she rammed the redhead's ass violently to punctuate every single word. On the last syllable the damn inside Jillian burst as she came hard. Her body was shaking as she cried out. Her arms collapsed beneath her and she fell face first to the floor.

"Say my name! Say my name slut!" Irene was saying as she kept fucking her.

Jillian, at the point where she would do or say anything, yelled out, "Irene! Oh fuck, Irene! Oh fuck!"

Irene then laid back on the ground with her cock pointing straight in the air. Jillian needed no encouragement as she scrambled over and began caressing her conqueress's body. She started kissing her neck then moving down little by little, tracing the length of her body with her tongue. When she got to the base of the toy she straddled Irene's body and inserted the cock into her now gaping ass as she continued to please her victress.

I turned around and started to walk back towards the middle of the tunnel. I wasn't disgusted or worried or anything like that. I was just super turned on and I could feel the moisture building in my pussy and I didn't want it to bleed through my bottoms by the time I got on stage like it had last night. Whitney saw me walking back and she smiled as she walked over towards me.

"It's a lot different live, huh?" she said when she came over. She was a lot prettier up close than from across the gym. She had sleek black hair that fell to her shoulder blades and a pair of glowing green eyes. Her body was rock hard, like an athlete, and her belly button was pierced. She was hot. I was going to enjoy fucking her. I looked down and saw that her baby blue bikini was already soaked through. She was as turned on as I was.

"Yeah. It's hot on TV, but..." I trailed off.

Whitney finished for me, "It's even hotter live, right?!" The girl let out a laugh and began speaking to me as if we'd been friends for life. "And just think we're about to go out there and perform our own magic."

"It'll be special," I said as I felt my cocky side rise up again, "Something to remember for sure."

"Oh Cara," Whitney said glumly, "I hope..." but she never got the chance to finish because at that moment Irene came strutting down the tunnel holding Jillian's green bikini in her hands. She winked at us and kept on walking. A minute later Jillian came stumbling down the hallway. She had to brace herself on the wall as she went and it looked like she'd be walking funny for at least a few days. Whitney and I both walked over to try to help the poor girl until we heard our names called over the loudspeaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for our twelfth fight of the day we have a special treat for you tonight between Cara and Whitney!" The crowd started clapping with applause as Whitney and I made our way out and onto the stage. "We have the infinitely beautiful crowd pleaser, the woman who stole your hearts, the wrestler who performs win or lose no matter what... WHITNEY!!" The crowd went wild. The announcer was right. These people really did love her and they weren't afraid to show it. Whitney waved then turned around and twerked to one side of the audience as the cheering turned into a light uproar.

After a few seconds the crowd hushed and looked in my direction as the announcer began my introduction, "Here we have a rookie who for the first time, for your viewing pleasure, gets to grace our famous mats. She's young, she's hungry, she's determined... CARA!!" The crowd clapped loudly, but not near the levels they appreciated Whitney so I decided to up the ante. I pointed straight at Whitney and began humping the air in a clearly mocking manner. The crowd ate it up and began cheering louder.

"My, my folks she's confident," I turned and saw Angela walking onto the stage looking as effortlessly sexy as always. Tonight she was wearing a white tank top with the words "ANGEL WRESTLING LEAGUE" on the front and yoga pants. I guess the boss gets to choose what she wears. She strode to the middle of the ring and blew her whistle.

I crouched into an athletic position, ignoring the groans from my aching muscles. I was going to put this girl behind early and show her whose boss. Then the plan was to cruise to an easy victory while I let my body rest. Whitney cocked her head to the side and smiled as she began to walk towards me. Once there, she reached her arms out and grabbed my shoulders as I did the same to her. She began to push against me and I tried to push back. My legs were too exhausted, however, and she managed to push me back one step at a time.

I knew I didn't have much time until I was pinned up against the ropes so I dove down and reached for her underwear. But I never quite reached them. Whitney reacted immediately. She knocked my hands away and sidestepped me while simultaneously locking me into a headlock. I had no control of my body now as all my weight was now on the front end of my body so when she swept my legs out from under me I dropped like a rock.

Whitney landed squarely on top of me and I let out a massive groan. She then quickly reversed positions to where she was facing my butt and pulled off my undergarments. I waited for her to finish so I could show this girl what I was made of, but she only pulled them halfway down so no point was officially recorded and thus she stayed. Whitney then began to smack my exposed ass to the beat of her own drum. I screamed in pain as she began to smack harder and harder. I fought to get her off of me, but she pinned my arms down with her legs and all I could do was struggle as the pain got worse and worse.

"Submit!!" I yelled as I slammed my hand into the mat. Whitney got up and walked to her side as I got up and tried to massage my butt. I began to pull my bikini bottoms back up from the point they rested just above my knees, but Angela stopped me.

"The rules clearly state that you cannot put your clothes back on, either leave them where they are or take them off." I shrugged them off furiously, I was down 2-0 and we had just started. Whitney had stopped paying attention to me as she was displaying her trademark twerking to the crowd. She turned back around and winked at me as Angela came back into the middle of the ring.

Angela raised and lowered her hand and I took off straight at Whitney consumed by my fury. She sidestepped me and stuck her leg out and tripped me straight into the ropes. My arms and head became tangled as Whitney snuck up behind me and gave my ass a few more slaps. I howled out loudly then felt my top fall away as I realized my foe must have untied it. I untangled myself from the ropes and glared over at Whitney who gave me a quick bow. The score was 3-0. Her.

I felt my face turn red from equal parts shame and fury. I was going to make her pay. Angela took a look at what I assumed was my rosy red ass as she walked to the middle of the mat. She raised her hand and lowered it again. I took off at the dark haired girl again. This time I ran at her in the athletic stance Isabelle showed me instead of a full on mad dash. Whitney winked and at the last second side stepped me again.

This time I was ready for it and as soon as her back foot landed I pivoted and tackled her to the ground. Whitney let out a loud oomph as I landed on top of her. I quickly grabbed her wrists and forced them above her head and pinned them there with my knees. I then turned and pulled her bikini down to her knees as she had done to me. I began to move her left arm away from her head in attempt to put her in a paintbrush hold as Whitney began to squirm valiantly.

As I was began to move her elbow up and her wrist down into the painful hold I felt something tap my shoulder and looked up as Angela was calling for my point. I looked down to see that Whitney had been squirming to get her bottoms off her body. As such it was time for a reset. She was good, but now that I was in my rhythm I was confident I could take her. The bell rung signaling the end of round 1 and I sat down on the mat exhausted and winced at the pain coming from still sore butt. The score was 3-1.

Whitney came over and sat down next to me to rest during the brief minute and a half commercial break. "That was a nice pivot, I didn't think you'd learn that fast."

"Thanks, getting spanked 50 times has a way of encouraging you more than you'd think," I replied dryly.

"Oh, come on," the dark haired girl shoved my arm playfully, "You know you want to fuck me just as bad as I want to fuck you."

I never got the chance to respond because Angela pulled us both to our feet and we returned to our separate corners. Whitney took off her top and threw it into the crowd while giving me another wink. She was either extremely turned on or extremely confident. Or both. She nodded towards my vagina and I looked down. I was glistening. If I had to admit it I was extremely turned on by this beautiful vixen, too.

Angela walked to the center of the ring and lowered her hand and Whitney took off at me immediately. I was momentarily stunned by the act of aggression and she managed to wrap her arms around me and shove me to the ground. I looked up at her glaring down on me in all her beauty and put myself in the guard position. Whitney gave me a sweet smile and I knew immediately that I had made a mistake. She had been expecting this.

She grabbed my left leg with both arms and fell to the ground. She wrapped herself all the way around it and held me down with her legs. A pain immediately came from my ankle as I realized she had me in an ankle lock. And it was painful. I tried to struggle out of it, but Whitney's strong legs kept me down. The more I squirmed the more painful it got. I began to fear she was going to push it to the point where it would break so I tapped her leg signaling my submission.

Stipend
Stipend
59 Followers