Angela and Vonda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary eyes cast down nodded.

I want to be clear. There may even be times when you'll be expected to put limits on what my wife wears, where she goes, and what she does. Am I being clear?

Mary listened to everything. She was well aware of the hateful antipathy Vonda had for Angela. Mary thought that she could become like a caring older sister, something like the way she had treated her own lost sibling, not exactly a guardian, more akin to a protector. Mary liked the idea. She would enjoy taking care of Angela. She looked at her employer. "Yes sir, I think I understand." With a polite curtsy Mary excused herself, and went back upstairs to see if Miss Angela was all right.

Vonda had been a busy woman. Using the Internet she had ordered dozens of outfits for her sister-in-law. She supervised the workers as box after box of new things were unloaded, and taken upstairs. Angela was asleep in the bedroom she shared with Brandon. These boxes were headed to a different part of the house. Whereas Brandon and Angela slept together in a spacious second floor suite, further upstairs on the fourth floor there were other bedrooms. Some of them included the rooms where their mother had spent the last years of her life. While these rooms were large and comfortable they had been specially adapted to the needs of a seriously ill woman and for the needs of a family who, for their own sanity, wanted to insulate themselves from the terrifyingly tragic circumstances in which their mother found herself.

Putting the unique characteristics of the fourth floor rooms out of her mind Vonda proceeded to show Mary, Dorothy, and Marge where she wanted all Angela's new clothes to be closeted.

Vonda had put a lot of time and cerebral energy into Angela's new trousseau. Some of the outfits had been ordered for Angela's use should she become inclined to 'help out' around the house. Other things were designed for free time wear, and another set she'd bought for other perverse pleasures Vonda had in store for her unwitting brother's child bride.

In the serving category Vonda had gone well beyond expectations. There were classic French maids dresses, skimpy and suggestive, just the kind of thing she was sure Angela would like if she chose them herself but would detest if chosen for her. Other serving outfits were a bit more modest, one might say at least outwardly more functional. Some of these service outfits were really feminine versions of regular work attire, from short bib overalls, and darker brown and gray toned blouses and pants for working in the kennels. There were a few very light bright pink, yellow, and white frilly and skirt ensembles to be worn in the kitchen, or if serving during the daylight hours. Regardless, all the clothing in this first array was actually more revealing and profoundly less useful for real work than anything any of the real servants wore. The outfits ranged from the scantily superfluous to those only worn by, for want of a better term, a drudge. Vonda couldn't help but smile to herself, for she was sure Angela would feel very uncomfortable in most of these things.

Then she'd ordered a second genre of clothes that could only be described as infantile. These outfits conjured up images of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz or, with Angela's golden hair, an adult Goldie Locks. This second category of dresses, blouses, skirts, jumpers, and trousers was intended to be used when Angela was given free time around the house. Also included in this second set of clothes were items that inspired one to think of some first or second grade girl. There were short skirts, pleated frilly blouses, capped shoulders and short or three quarter sleeves, all highlighted by black and white patent leather shoes, lacy socks, knee high stockings, and the old stand by black and white pedal pushers with bobby socks.

Vonda had also arranged for the purchase of a variety of useful toy and play sets that could be used when Angela was on free time. Barbie dolls, doll houses, little wagons, childrens' puzzle sets. All manner of childish things Vonda could buy or invent to humiliate her sister-in-law were to be put in place.

The third wardrobe was more mature, but not much more so, and included simple short dresses, and skirt and blouse outfits accompanied by pairs of very modest low cut shoes. These outfits were intended to conjure up a young or early adolescent girl in a school uniform. Jumpers, pinafores, dresses that zipped up the front but with a hard to unclasp zipper hook at the top would be the new style. Button up the back outfits with little locking hasps to insure no such dress could be taken off without the appropriate key, a key only Vonda or one of the maids would have.

To be sure, nothing in Angela's new wardrobe would give anyone any doubt that this was someone who was being deliberately humiliated, or someone so infantile as to be considered at least mildly retarded. Vonda had one ambition. She intended to destroy her sister-in-law, destroy her sanity. When she was finished the fourth floor rooms, those little prisons where they'd kept their mother, would be Angela's permanent kingdom.

Mary, Marge, and Dorothy didn't say anything. They busily unpacked, hung up, and folded away all the clothing. They all knew Vonda had the knife out for her sister-in-law, and while they understood Angela probably needed to be brought down a peg or two, the three of them had little doubt about Vonda's true intentions.

For Marge and Dorothy the new clothes, new rooms, and new plans for Angela were secondary to their main jobs around the house, but Mary, she knew it would be her job to enforce the rules.

Mary wondered how she would be able to keep Angela in tow and guarantee she held on to her sanity. Mary was deeply affected by Angela. Mary's sun rose and set around her young mistress. She didn't want to do anything to hurt or embarrass her, but she enjoyed the idea of having her own little doll to dress up and care for. She also knew Vonda was really out for blood, and if she didn't follow through on what Vonda wanted they would only get somebody else. That could be anyone, and they could be ten times harder on Angela than anything she would do.

When Mary got to Angela's bedroom, she found her sound asleep. It looked like she was dreaming the sleep of angels. There she slept, Angela the angel, resting like an innocent little girl. She had no idea, but that her first tribulations would soon begin.

When morning came Brandon left for work as usual. He looked in on his still sleeping wife. He spoke briefly to Mary advising her he might be gone for several days.

Vonda was up early as well. She had plans for the day, and privately vowed nothing was going to interfere with them.

Mary let Angela sleep as late as she could, but Vonda had already called twice on the intercom asking about her sister-in-law. Mary finally awakened Angela, but decided she could still keep Vonda at bay for at least one more day owing to Angela's sunburn. She called downstairs and advised everyone Angela was still feverish, and her burns and scrapes were still in need of some serious TLC. Since Vonda never called back, Mary assumed her message was accepted at face value.

For one entire day Mary got to keep Angela all to herself. They hung out in Brandon's and Angela's bedroom. They watched old television shows and old movies. Mary got to massage away the last of Angela's cuts and bruises. They snacked and gossiped like two teenagers. When it grew late Mary got Angela ready for bed. She laid out her toothbrush and bath creams. Mary helped Angela into a pair of short silk pajamas. She brushed her hair. The two of them lay together in the big bed. Mary rubbed, tickled and fondled her mistress, and much to Mary's delight Angela reciprocated. For every kiss Mary gave Angela she got at least a giggle or tentative kiss back. For Mary it was one of the most wonderful days of her life. She'd found love. It wasn't a man who had trapped her. It was a woman. She knew she had, at last, found happiness. Now if she could find a way to keep her all to herself.

The last thing Mary did, after Angela had slipped off to Nod, was to call Marge and Dorothy. Mary knew Vonda planned a reckoning for the next day. Mary pulled a small syringe from her personal affects and injected Angela with a mild sleeping sedative. Once she was certain the drug had taken control she and the other two maids carried Angela upstairs to the fourth floor apartments that were to be Angela's new abode.

Mary understood what Vonda had in mind. She wanted to compel Angela to leave her marital bed for the upstairs compartments while fully awake and in the full light of day. Vonda wanted to exhibit the power she had over her sister in law, and she wanted to do it in the cruelest possible manner. Mary knew Vonda fantasized about the humiliating scene that would involve. By moving Angela at night while still asleep Mary was acting out her first role as guardian and protector.

The merciless sun rose early the next morning. A little after 10:00 a.m. Mary couldn't put off getting Angela out of bed. She poked her head in and called out. "Time to get up and going sleepy head."

The already alert Angela who was still oblivious of any of Vonda's plans answered. "I'm awake Mary. Could you come in and help me find something to wear?"

The moment of truth had arrived. Mary responded. "I'm on my way."

Angela was sitting on the bed when Mary walked in. Angela asked. "Where am I? This isn't my bedroom."

Mary responded in a guarded manner. "Miss Vonda thought it might be better if you were to stay up on the fourth floor awhile."

Angela listened. Recognizing the pensive tone in Mary's voice she said. "What's up Mary? Does Brandon know about this?"

Mary hesitated at first, but finally spoke. "I think Miss Vonda and Mr. Brandon are a little concerned about your emotional situation right now. I think they thought you'd be better off, if you were a little out of the way for a few days. I'm supposed to stay with you and take care of you." Right away Mary knew that was a poor choice of words.

Angela was growing suspicious and a little perturbed. "They did? Mary find something I can wear. I've got a bone or two to pick with my sister-in-law."

Mary was in a bind. The calendar Brandon had posted on her computer indicated that this was to be a 'free day' for Angela. Mary knew, no matter what outfit she pulled from the wardrobe, Angela would react angrily. She went over to the walk in closet, and made as if she were rummaging around trying to find something suitable.

Angela was getting impatient. "Mary just get me the first thing you find. I'm going to skip the bath. I need to get downstairs and straighten this out." Angela went to the bathroom to rinse up a little and brush her teeth.

Mary took the opportunity to gather something for the morning. She pulled out a pale pink blouse, replete with peter-pan collar, short capped sleeves, trimmed in lace and held together with mother of pearl buttons. She chose a pale blue pleated jumper that would probably come down about mid-thigh. It was like one that she'd seen younger girls have on when they attended private school. Since there were no real bras Mary selected a soft white, sheer, partial cup item that had thin elastic straps, and delicate lace trim criss-crossing the front. The device would probably offer some modicum of support, but were Angela to become very active it would do nothing to hold her breasts in place. There were no real under pants, but there were several kinds of fluffy lace trimmed pairs of tap pants. Mary chose a pair that matched the would be bra in both texture and color. Last she secured a pair of white patent leather shoes, and concomitant stretch white stockings that she figured would reach just about to the knee. It was the best Mary could do. She laid everything out on the bed, and then stood back to await the hurricane.

Angela came out of the bathroom and sauntered over to the bed. She stopped. Stone cold. Angela turned to Mary with fire in her eyes. "What's this? You don't think I'm going downstairs with this stuff on? Get back in there and find something appropriate."

Mary answered. "Miss Angela, This is what everything in the closet looks like. There isn't anything in there that is any different."

Angela marched to the closet and went in. She was astounded. She walked up and down the closet aisles. Mary was right. Everything in there was designed for someone no older ten. This was what Vonda had in mind when she offered to pick out some of her clothes. This was Vonda!

Angela gritted her teeth and left the closet. "Mary, were you in on this?"

Mary clasped her hands together nervously. "Miss Angela. I saw them bring in the clothes just yesterday while you were asleep. I'm sorry. I wish I could be more help."

"There is Mary. You can help me get dressed. Then I want you to stay up here while I go downstairs." She stopped in mid sentence, then went on. "Mary, I'm going to need you. Can I count on you?"

Mary responded. "Mr. Brandon has a schedule he planned for you that I'm supposed to see you follow." She walked over close to her boss. "Honestly Miss Angela, I want to help."

Angela said nothing after that. Together they worked getting Angela into the childish outfit. The bra, such as it was, was too small, and her breasts spilled over the top When she walked they jiggled. Yesterday they jiggled, but that was by choice. This time it was somebody else that caused it. The shoes were tight and uncomfortable, and she was unaccustomed the slippery leather soles. They made it hard for her to maintain her balance. The jumper was too short, but fit comfortably otherwise. The stockings and shoes were tight and absolutely humiliating.

Mary looked at Angela with trepidation. "Miss Angela I have orders on how I'm supposed to fix your hair and make up."

Angela was full blown angry by then. "Well come on girl, and do your damnedest. Let's see what else my sister-in-law can do to me."

While Angela sat at the vanity Mary went to work. Using soft pink blush Mary rubbed it into Angela's face. The she took a darker shade of red and made two reddish circles on he cheeks. Something akin to what one would see on a doll. A tiny hint of the lightest blue eye shadow was added, and her lashes were extended by black mascara. Her lips were caressed by a faint hint of pale pink lip-gloss. Her lips looked clear, clean, and shiny. She affixed two small pearl earrings through Angela's pierced lobes.

Angela's hair took a little more time. Using a curling iron Mary had to soften Angela's straight but thick hair. She pulled the thick rich long strands back and made a beautiful braid in the back. This braid she highlighted with a fairly large red bow that matched the color on her cheeks. The ends of the bow trailed off about three inches down the sides of the braid just touching her shoulders. Last she carefully took a pin and pulled a few strands of hair from the front, allowing them to fall discreetly around Angela's face. When Mary finished she leaned back and looked at her workmanship. She thought Angela looked like a ten or twelve year old girl. If a person didn't look too closely Angela could easily pass for a child.

Together the two women looked at Mary's creation in the mirror.

Angela kept her feelings under tight rein, but she felt like her womanhood was being stolen from her. Thanks to Vonda's scheming, her own lack of foresight, and Mary's technical skill she had been reduced to the status of a child in her own home.

Mary saw Angela in the mirror from a different perspective. Mary looked at Angela with a sense of possessive pride. Mary felt like she had completed a masterpiece. She thought Angela looked ravishing. Yes she looked like a child, but it was like she was her child, her woman child. Mary considered, if this was how things were going to transpire then her care and supervision of Angela was going to be a work of love. She only hoped Angela might learn to at least accept it if not like it.

Angela stood, looked at Mary and said. "Wait here, while I go downstairs." She walked toward the door.

At the last moment Mary spoke up. "Miss Angela, you can't leave yet."

Angela stopped. "And why not?"

"I have the key. Let me get the door for you."

Angela said nothing, but inside she was steaming. Not only was she to be dressed like a helpless child and curried to look like a child, but now she wouldn't even be allowed out of her bedroom without going through Mary, her servant.

Mary unlocked and opened the door. "I'll wait here Miss Angela. You call me if you need me."

Angela went downstairs and started looking for her sister-in-law. The various servants saw her coming, and after a first look of surprise, they all pretended nothing was out of the ordinary. Angela sensed the reactions of the servants, but she could not with any clarity interpret what they were really thinking. If she had been able to, she would have wanted to fire every one of them on the spot.

Angela paraded through the main chambers with her tightly fitting shiny white shoes going clickety clack on the hard wood floors. Every step was an adventure in staying upright. She heard Vonda's voice out on the porch by the swimming pool, and made a bee-line for the source. She found Vonda in the midst of some trivial discussion with Mr. and Mrs. McCardle, two older neighbors who lived in town. When Angela reached them the conversation stopped. All three looked up.

Mrs. McCardle took one look at Angela and burst out laughing. "Why Angela." She guffawed. "Are you dressed for a costume party, or have you finally decided to act your age?"

Angela was poised to rock Mrs. McCardle with a hefty line of expletives, but before she could say anything her sister in law spoke up.

"Angela! My, don't you look charming." In mock sincerity she said. "We're glad you're up and about. We were worried about you."

Mr. McCardle was speechless. His jaw dropped and hit the marble flooring.

Angela involuntarily winced as the old man stared at her. It was like he was trying to strip away what little she was wearing. She never felt so naked and yet so foolishly clothed. She turned on Mrs. McCardle. "Who are you to talk to me in that tone? You're nobody around here. This is my house. This is all some sort of sick joke, and I don't need you're stupidity added to the mix."

Mrs. McCardle had no difficulty counter attacking. "Angela I'm so glad to see you. And you look positively radiant. It's just that you look so young and innocent. You look like your name, an angelic little girl. Come over closer so I can get better look at you.

There was little Angela could do regarding Mrs. McCardle's invitation, since she was headed right for Vonda anyway.

Angela glared at her sister in law. "Don't say anything. I know this was your idea, and I don't think any of this is very funny. I want my own clothes back. I want my own bedroom back, and I don't want Mary or any other servant carrying around the keys to my bedroom."

With a cool smile Vonda replied. "Angela, you are wearing your own clothes. Don't you remember that's one of the outfits you picked out from the catalogue yourself? And, you're in your bedroom. Now you'll have more privacy to do the things you've been talking about. Plus, you know Brandon and I agreed that you needed someone on the staff to help take care of you while you're in your present state."

"What do you mean, my present state, and what do you mean the things I've wanted to do?" Angela was stamping her foot impatiently.

Mrs. McCardle noted the childish demeanor of Vond'a's sister-in-law. "Aren't we the impatient little thing."

Vonda ignored Mrs. McCardle and answered her in law. "Angela." In a flowery voice. "Angela sweetheart. You haven't exactly been yourself lately. Yesterday you locked yourself in the dog kennel, and the day before you made a complete fool of yourself, and me, when in town." She started to dig in her claws. "Brandon and I are of the same mind. Your mental health or at least your level of intellectual and emotional equilibrium isn't all it could be. The two of us decided you needed a change of lifestyle. Last evening we talked to two of the neuro-surgeons who had evaluated you and they agreed. What you need is a quiet, restful environment, and an environment where you can do the many things you love in a completely unfettered way."