Angela and Vonda Ch. 04

Story Info
One woman is manipulated into desperate circumstances.
7.2k words
3.98
29.9k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,565 Followers

Poor Angela, upstairs, locked in her new bedroom, alone, trapped, the captive of her vindictive sister-in-law. Vonda had warned her brother about Angela's lack of maturity, her potential for erratic behavior. Brandon had ignored her warnings. Now it was time to prove that his new wife was as insane as she'd warned. For Vonda, the ability to prove Angela's instability was going to be easy. With Brandon away so much, and leaving Vonda in charge, she could engineer activities, some might consider cruelties, which would undermine and ultimately unravel her childish sister-in-law's frail personality.

Vonda had looked through Angela's personal materials and found a virtual treasure of useful devices. For one, Angela had purchased some bondage toys. Vonda recognized the content at once to be harmless costume jewelry, easily removed. However, Vonda bet Angela hadn't noticed that one or two modest modifications immediately converted innocent jewelry into real items of the most restrictive character. Now that these toy shackles had fallen into Vonda's hands, she had seen to their conversion.

Angela also had several dresses and play sets intended to arouse Brandon's fetish for younger girls. Vonda modified and expanded Angela's simple wardrobe into an array of the most perverted and infantile types of clothes. Yes. Angela's life was about to become something of a nightmare.

Vonda called Mary into the living room. Mary was one of three women hired as maids. In truth all three also had degrees related to mental disorders. The most sincere of the three was Mary. The other two, Marge and Dorothy, had serious mean streaks. Vonda wanted to exploit Mary's knowledge and her latent lesbianism, her personal desires for control, and her empathetic nature to further Angela's destruction, "Mary I want you to see to your ward's care this evening."

"My ward?"

"Yes Mary. From now on we'll refer to Angela as your ward. You'll be responsible for every aspect of her daily activities, from her attire to her behavior. From now on I'm holding you responsible for everything that happens. If she slips up it will be your fault, and you'll have to mete out the punishments I assign."

Mary was ambivalent about her new instructions. Brandon, Vonda's brother and Angela's self centered husband, had told her much the same thing, but in a milder fashion. She understood Angela was in her hands. She was secretly pleased with her new responsibilities. She didn't just like Angela, she loved her. She also understood there was a dominant, even cruel, side to her own personality. She'd enjoy taking care of Angela, dressing her up, feeding her, providing for her, seeing that she was entertained, guaranteeing she properly represented herself in the presence of others.

She also knew she'd derive a certain kind of perverse pleasure at being the one to administer any punishment. It was with a modicum of guilt she understood she could willfully place Angela in positions that would require chastisement, yet all the while pretending to Angela every punishment was at Vonda's command.

Vonda continued her instructions for Mary, "Later today you are to go upstairs and prepare your ward for the evening. She's to write a letter of apology, sign it, and memorize it. When I call her downstairs later for supper she'll be expected to recite said apology to me and my guests. Then perhaps you'll administer her first round of corporal punishment."

Mary listened wondering what kind of corporal punishment Vonda had in mind. "Yes ma'am."

Vonda wasn't finished, "I want you to go into the kitchen. Prepare a bowl of oatmeal for Angela. Take it upstairs and feed it to her. She isn't to touch the bowl or the spoon. That will be your job. See that she's cleaned up, dressed, and writes her apology. Stay with her the rest of the afternoon until I send someone up. She is to sit quietly and read portions of scripture. I have several sections itemized here she should read."

Mary took the paper with the list of Biblical topics.

Vonda looked at Mary, "She'll be quizzed on the content of these pieces. If she gets anything wrong she'll be punished. See that she understands that."

"Yes Miss Vonda." Mary took the scripture readings and left for the kitchen.

A few minutes later Mary was at Angela's door. Mary had a key and could have gone straight in. She preferred to wait for Angela, "Angela. It's Mary. I have something for you to eat, and some instructions from Vonda. Would you please open the door?"

Angela heard her erstwhile maid now jailer. She opened the door.

Mary came in and placed the oatmeal on the nearest table, "Angela I'm supposed to feed you, and get you ready for this evening."

"Feed me?"

"You're not allowed to touch any food implements. I also have some things you're supposed to read and be able to discuss this evening. I've been told you have to write a letter of apology to the McCardles. You'll have to write it and then recite it later tonight. I'm also afraid you'll have to be punished tonight as well."

Angela listened with increasing disbelief, "Just wait till Brandon hears of this."

"Brandon won't be home for several days. I'm afraid you'll be at the mercy of your sister-in-law till then."

Angela was tense and nervous, "Tell me Mary. What do you think I should do?"

Mary answered, "I think you should do everything Vonda wants. Mr. Brandon will be back eventually. He'll see what's going on. He'll straighten things out. But I'm afraid if you defy Vonda she'll paint a really bad picture, and everyone knows how he trusts everything she says."

"You're right Mary." She looked suspiciously at the bowl of mystery food, "Well let's get this eating over with so I can write my letter and read my Bible."

Mary walked over and sat beside Angela. Taking the large spoon that came with the oatmeal she scooped up a serving. Angela leaned forward and allowed Mary to put it in her mouth.

"God, What is that crap?"

"It's oatmeal Miss Angela. Then Mary corrected herself. "I mean Angela. I'm sorry, but if I use any formal title you'll be punished."

Angela listened and pretended to be sympathetic, "Come on let's get this eaten."

For the next few minutes Mary scooped oatmeal out of the bowl and put it in front of Angela who dutifully took in and swallowed every morsel. It was totally tasteless, no sugar, milk or anything to offset the sticky bland substance. Then Angela wrote the dreadful apology, and for the next hour read over the parts of the Bible Vonda had indicated.

Near 4:00 Mary decided it was time to get Angela ready for her next excursion downstairs. The outfit Vonda had noted on the scrap of paper with the scripture readings was available in the closet. Mary went to obtain it.

First Mary had to prepare Angela's hair and make up. Her hair was tied back in two pig tails. Since the dress was yellow her hair was tied off in yellow bows. She was to cut the front of Angela's hair into childish bangs. This she did while Angela sat silently. After wiping off the morning's make up Mary went about decorating her face. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, more pink blush, extra pink for the cheeks, a little eye liner, pink lipstick highlighted with a clear gloss. Excepting for the foolishness of the hair she looked very pretty.

Then came the dress. No bra was provided, but a tight fitting training bra device was put on. It fit over her breasts and around her shoulders and back. It was a very snug fit, and pressed her breasts tightly against her chest, minimizing her natural womanliness. Over the training bra went an equally tight chemise that served to further reduce Angela's natural curves. Next Mary produced a pair of panties. They were white, ruffled, and came to the bottom of her ass cheeks. Each leg had a small yellow bow on the outer portion, and the ruffs around her ass were accentuated by another yellow bow at precisely where the cleft of her well rounded ass began. The panties, the ruffs, and the bow served to emphasize her posterior, much like a bustle might have done in Victorian times.

Over all this went the dress. Though the dress had to be dropped over her shoulders, there was a series of white buttons that extended down the front giving it the appearance of being buttoned up. Once down around her shoulders Angela fit her arms through the sleeves while Mary buttoned up the several buttons at the top of the back. The last button at the top, near the collar was actually a hasp that once affixed couldn't be undone without a small key.

It was a pale yellow short sleeved little dress. It had a tightly fitting, though, broad, peter-pan collar and puffy capped sleeves. Both the collar and the sleeves were liberally trimmed in white lacy ruffles. The hem of the dress came to just below the panties. If Angela were to move, sit, bend, or twist the panties would immediately become visible.

Angela was asked to sit while Mary pulled her stocking up her legs. The stocking were white and translucent and came to just below the panties. The top insides of the stockings were treated with a paste intended to hold them in place. Last Mary helped her with her shoes. Like the shoes earlier in the day, these were tight fitting patent leather Mary Janes. They, like earlier in the day, had a smooth slippery soul that would certainly make walking without slipping a risky affair.

At the behest of Vonda at the appropriate time Mary escorted her ward downstairs for dinner. Mary was supposed to hold her hand like she was a child. Several people were in attendance, both for the food, and the anticipated humiliation of Vonda's sister-in-law.

Mary brought Angela downstairs a short while before dinnertime. Angela had her duties to perform, and Mary wanted her to get them over as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Mary was dressed for the occasion. Being a maid she had on a black silken dress that came to just above the knees. It was long sleeved with both crisply starched cuffs and rigidly stiff peter-pan collar. She was wearing black lace up shoes, and matching black nylons. The dress she normally wore zipped up the back, but tonight she had one that buttoned up the front. Her make up was plain. Her hair was in a tight bun almost exactly replicating something a much older woman might wear. She had on an apron that tied off in the back in an attractive bow. It was a waist type apron not a pinafore.

When they got downstairs all the guests had more or less assembled in the living room. First there was Vonda, queen of the evening. The McCardles were present; the woman looking for an apology, the old man interested in what Angela would wear and how she would behave. He also hoped to see a spanking.

There was another couple on hand this evening. A younger couple, just Angela's and Brandon's age who had recently moved into the community. Angela had met the young woman and had gotten on well with her. She had hoped they'd become friends. As soon as Angela saw her she knew that friendship was dead on arrival. Vonda had taken her over.

As the two women came in Vonda made some opening remarks, "Well. I see our youngest resident has finally arrived. Angela I believe you know everyone."

Angela listened to her sister-in-law with dread. It was going to be a long evening, "Yes we've met."

Vonda was immediately on top of things. "Yes what little miss?"

Angela caught the inference. Vonda was looking for any opportunity to further humiliate her. She wouldn't give her the satisfaction, "Yes Miss Vonda." Angela turned to the young couple. She didn't remember their names so she improvised. Before addressing them she took the hem of her dress in her hands and made a little curtsy, "Good evening sir. Good evening ma'am."

"Angela don't you have anything to say to the McCardles?"

Angela steeled herself, and curtsied again, "Good evening Mr. and Mrs. McCardle. Before I do or say anything else I want to offer an apology for my crude and childish behavior earlier today. I'm a poor example for others. I'm just so sorry. I'll try to be more considerate in the future."

Mrs. McCardle was satisfied, "That's all right girl. You're just young and too full of childish exuberance. You'll grow out of it, and I'm sure Vonda here will be ever ready to provide the necessary guidance."

Angela was mortified by the reference the older woman made calling her young and childish, "Yes. Thank you Mrs. McCardle for accepting my apology, and yes I know my sister-in-law will always be there to help me."

Vonda was beaming. The little snip was behaving just as she should, "Tell us Angela what did you read today."

"I was given lessons from the Bible Miss Vonda. I read about Ruth and Naomi."

"What did you learn from your lessons dear?"

"I learned about the importance of being loyal to those who love you. Ruth was a wonderful young woman, and her story is a great example of what being a good role model is about."

"What a good rendition. I'll keep that in mind myself." Vonda shifted gears, "Did you have any misgivings about the story?"

Angela was ready, "I was disturbed that Naomi and Ruth conspired to get Boaz to accept them into his household, but the story was so sweet I put my misgivings aside."

Vonda gave her a maternal smile, "That's wonderful. We'll have another Bible story for you soon. Meanwhile I think it's time for supper."

All the guests got up to go into the dining room. Angela followed, with Mary holding her hand. When they reached the dining room table people took the seat they wanted with one exception. Near the center of the table across from Vonda was one chair distinguishable from all the rest. It sat a little lower, and it lacked a back. Not precisely a stool, but certainly not a regular chair. It was white, and it had Angela written on it.

Angela took her chair and was immediately reprimanded, "Angela! Wait for the others to be seated!"

Angela jumped back up, "Oh. I'm sorry."

"Well indeed you should be! That was childish and rude! Just for that you'll be served last."

While all the others sat and started to fill their plates Angela had to stand back and wait. At last Vonda invited her to sit. Since everyone else had already passed the food around Angela was left with an empty plate. She politely asked the younger man if he would pass the meats, but Vonda scowled and told her to wait.

Angela asked again if she might have something to eat, but Vonda scolded her again. Then Vonda gave her some sharp instruction, "Angela put your hands in your lap!"

Angela moved her hands.

"That's right. Just let your fingers touch and keep your palms down. Remain that way until Mary brings you your food."

Shortly Mary appeared with a dinner dish. On the dish was a bowl of oatmeal, the same tasteless stuff she'd eaten for lunch. There said Vonda, "Mary will see to your appetite."

For the next few minutes, while everyone else ate and talked Mary stood beside Angela spoon feeding her the oatmeal. Angela was humiliated. She was not only not allowed to feed herself she was compelled to sit in a child's chair with her hands in her lap while her maid fed her. Once she attempted to join the conversation, but Vonda shook a finger and warned she must remain silent and just listen. It wasn't appropriate for her to engage in adult conversation.

Angela silently screamed. I'm an adult. I'm as mature and as intelligent and as well read as anyone at the table. She kept quiet though. She wanted to avoid a scene.

After dinner everyone retired to Brandon's study for drinks and renewed conversation. Entering the study it was obvious they were one chair short, "Angela come over here, sit beside me."

Angela dutifully went over and sat on the floor beside her sister-in-law.

"Tell me Angela." Vonda began, "Have you made any plans for tomorrow?"

"No. I thought I might do some more reading. Maybe I'll drive into town and do some shopping."

Vonda sat back, "Shopping is out of the question. You have everything you need right here. Think about all those pretty dresses and outfits I bought for you."

Angela started to reply, "I thought maybe I'd pick up something for Brandon."

"Nonsense, you're not to drive. You'll stay at home and play with your Barbies."

Barbies? I don't have any Barbies. Not since I was twelve."

"Don't be silly. Mary insisted we got you new Barbie toys. You'll play with your Barbies tomorrow." Vonda turned to the young couple, "Angela has her hobbies."

Angela was struck dumb. She knew she better keep her mouth shut in front of these people for fear Vonda would play it to her disadvantage, but she couldn't let this slide. She looked at the younger couple, "This isn't true. It's just a sick joke."

Vonda didn't give Angela a chance to continue her appeal. She slapped her viciously across the cheek. Turning to Mary, "Angela is overwrought. Take her back upstairs and stay with her till I call you."

Mary walked over, "Angela?"

Angela didn't want to drag things out any further. She had to get upstairs and think this out. Holding one hand to her burning cheek she told herself to play it safe till Brandon got home. She followed Mary up the stairs.

Meanwhile Vonda gave the impression she was greatly relieved, "I can never tell with that girl what she might say or do next."

All the guests gave her sympathetic looks. Mr. McCardle was especially upset. He'd hoped to see a spanking.

Back upstairs Mary helped Angela get undressed and cleaned up. All the make up came off, the clothes, and the hair ribbons, "Angela I'm so glad you didn't fight with your sister down there."

"What else was there to do Mary? If I continued to defy her she'd play it like I was throwing a fit."

Mary took Angela's hand, "Help me please. You're supposed to call me Miss Mary. I'm afraid if you don't Vonda will have you punished, and according to her I'm supposed to mete out whatever she says."

Angela was pissed, pissed at Vonda, pissed at herself, and pissed at Mary but she held her temper, "Your right. From now on it's Miss Mary even when we're alone."

Mary thanked her, and explained she was to return to see Vonda.

Downstairs Mary received more instruction from her mistress. "For the next several days Angela is to stay in her room. She is to see no one except you. See that she watches no television, listens to no radio, and has no access to any books, magazines, or literature of any kind. You are to manage her every waking moment, see that you clothe, feed, clean, and assist with her attire and her biological needs. Remember Mary she is in your care. I want her to grow to depend on you for everything. Do you fully understand?"

"Yes Miss Vonda."

"Then I suggest you begin to see to your responsibilities immediately."

Mary nodded and returned to the third floor.

Upstairs Mary unlocked the door and went in, "Angela I'm back."

"What are you going to do to me now?"

"Oh please Angela don't talk like that. I'm only doing what I'm told. I don't want to hurt you, and I promise I won't, but we have to keep Miss Vonda happy, or she'll send up Dorothy and Marge. They don't feel about you like I do."

Angela knew that was true, but she still didn't have to like it, "OK so what are we doing?"

"Let me get you ready for bed. I'll get ready too, and then we can talk."

Angela answered, "All right."

Mary smiled and sighed, "Come on lets get cleaned up. She walked Angela to the bathroom and helped her in the shower. While Angela stood under the soft waterfall Mary washed and wiped her from top to bottom. She used a soft shampoo and cleaned her hair, drying it with a fluffy towel.

Mary went to the closet and pulled out a lavender two piece nightgown. It was beautiful and feminine, though certainly childish.

The top buttoned up to a tight neckline which had a collar with dozens of tiny silken pleats emanating out about three inches. She tied a pretty lavender bow to the back at the neckline. It had short capped sleeves that also were fringed with tiny silk pleats. Each sleeve also had its identifying little bow.

carvohi
carvohi
2,565 Followers