Angela and Vonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,566 Followers

The next morning Angela saw Brandon off at their bedroom door. She didn't remember when he came back to bed, but could immediately smell his sexual aroma. To her it smelled like he was just freshly finished from their night of passion. He still felt warm when she reached over to touch him. He didn't respond. Angela supposed the cerebral effort associated with making money late at night had completely drained him.

The next morning Angela considered how she would put Vonda in her place. Angela walked, no sauntered, over to her day wear closet. Looking down the rows of blouses, skirts, slack sets, jumpers, and sun-dresses she settled on something that she thought would result in just the right chemistry for a day in town with Vonda. She picked out a sun-dress that rested just above the mid-thigh range. It was a ruffled eyelet lace piece with ruffed short sleeves, and a plunging vee neck that exposed at least the top half of her breasts giving a hint of the tops of her aureoles. At the center of that plunging neckline was a delicate little bow. The back of the dress was pulled together by a belt that was also tied in a rich bow. The belt and bow gave the dress a short waisted look that accentuated her legs, and gave the appearance of pulling the dress upward slightly in the rear. It was a downright sexual piece of clothing intended to get sidelong looks and lusty glances. In fact it was so revealing that, were she to stand in the sunlight, the radiant energy provided would give anyone a clear visage of a very sexy silouhette. Angela capped the outfit off with a pair white three inched heeled shoes buttressed by lace trimmed ankle socks. The heels were just high enough that, if she were to bend over at the waist without bending her knees, she would give any observer a delicious look at a pair of bright white silk ruffled panties. Angela had every intention of bending over in just such a manner every chance she got. Angela was going to make sure people noticed her, and she was doubly determined that Vonda would see it when they did. Thus dressed Angela went downstairs to await Vonda.

She didn't have to wait long. Vonda appeared dressed in her usual going into town outfit, a pair of denim jeans, a loose fitting plaid blouse, and sneakers with thick sweat socks.

Vonda looked askance at Angela and asked. "You're not going into town dressed like that are you?"

"Sure. Why not?" replied Angela. "Come on let's go. You can drive."

Off they went. The ever conservative Vonda driving, while the flashy new wife Angela was dressed ready for bear.

The drive into town was uneventful. On the way in they stopped for gas, and Angela insisted she should pump. Standing outside in the warm morning breeze she was certainly a sight to see, and more than a few motorists nearly lost their bearings trying to catch a glimpse of the secret charms hidden beneath that gaily colored yellow sun-dress. As she leaned forward to pry open the gas cap and insert the nozzle a brief gust of wind blew the soft material of her dress up around her waist. The soft light pleats of the dress swirled and whirled around her thighs and rear end. It gave all the customers a good look at her tight thighs and those bright white ruffled panties. Angela felt like a million bucks.

One older fellow sitting on a glider was overheard saying. "Man that gal's legs go all the way up to her ass don't they?"

Another warned. "Better watch it. That's McNaughton's new wife."

The old man just smiled and said. "Well I'll be damned."

Once in town, much to Angela's delight but much to Vonda's embarrassment, the two women worked the stores together. They visited the local card shop where they looked over some of the more choice invitations they could take back and share with Brandon. Within a few weeks the McNaughton's were scheduled to convene their annual community get together. It was a time when nearly everyone within a forty mile radius was invited to the estate for an opportunity to renew acquaintances, eat barbecue, pitch horseshoes, tell lies about the big fish they caught, and just generally get to meet any new people who had moved to the community. It was always a gala event. Brandon and Vonda took great delight in showing off their home and its surrounding grounds. This year they would have the added opportunity to show off Brandon's new wife.

As Vonda and Angela looked the cards over several of the town women wandered in. Angela couldn't resist the opportunity to show off a little. While Vonda sidled over to talk, Angela used the time to lean and bend in every conceivable way. She intended to show the women her physical endowments. They noticed, and were not particularly pleased with the show. Vonda noticed too, and decided to slight Angela by not introducing her. Angela caught the slight.

Shortly the women left, Vonda and Angela got back together. They looked over the invitations and agreed on two or three likely choices. Angela made a pretense of being interested, but she was really quite bored. Vonda pretended to ignore Angela's indifference. Together they left the card store, and slipped over to the nearby delicatessen.

In the deli the girls each ordered a sandwich, found a couple of seats near the window, and proceeded to munch away. Vonda had gotten a corn beef on rye with mustard, while Angela settled in with a ham and cheese with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise. Both sandwiches were quite good, and the girls left a generous tip. Angela couldn't resist the opportunity to sit at the window and quietly spread her legs. As people passed by they all got a terrific view of Angela's long legs and her panties.

The ride home was quiet and uneventful. Vonda wondered what she would say to Brandon, and Angela was wondering what kind of retort would be necessary to counter whatever Vonda said. Angela had started the day intending to show Vonda up, and she had certainly made an impact. However, Angela now silently wished she hadn't been quite as brazenly sexual. She knew Brandon had been more than generous with her, and he would certainly know her behavior today was a calculated event. While Vonda drove, Angela thought.

That evening Brandon got home at the customary hour. Vonda was there waiting at the door. This time it was Angela who couldn't be found. Vonda let loose on Brandon with everything Angela had done; the dress, the gas station, the unexpected gust of wind, the card store, and the deli. Brandon got the full and unedited version. By the time Vonda was finished Brandon was more than a little perturbed. He made a beeline for the patio where he suspected Angela would be ensconced.

Sure enough there she was, curled up watching one of the gardeners through the screen pruning the hibiscus.

Brandon opened the conversation right away. "Angela, we need to talk."

Angela replied with the innocence of a new foal. "Oh, hi darling. How was work today? Vonda and I went into town and picked out some invitations for the upcoming barbecue."

Brandon was terse. "I know you did. Vonda told me all about it, and she told me quite a few other things. I think you might have a little explaining to do."

Angela responded in her sweetest and most demure voice. "What for? Explain what?"

Brandon came back quickly. "Don't be coy Angela. You know perfectly well that Vonda told me how you went into town, and made something of a spectacle of yourself for anyone who wanted to watch. Now what exactly do you have to say about that?"

Angela answered in her best innocent voice. "Oh, that. Well yes, I guess I did go a little overboard. It's just that I felt put off by last evening's discussion. I reflected on last night, and, well, I thought I'd been tried and convicted without really getting my side of the story across. I guess today was just a fit of pique." Angela sweetly sidled up to Brandon and continued. "I'm really sorry. I guess I did go a little too far today. I hope you won't stay mad at me too long. Brandon I was silly. All I want to do is please you." She leaned into him, plucking at his shirt like there was a piece of lint or something on it.

Brandon melted. "Well I'm sure Vonda's delivery was more melodramatic than things really were. But Angela you know, Vonda has a strong point. We live in this community. We're important as both community leaders and as role models. Look Angela. Why don't you go see Vonda and tell her you're sorry? Vonda's a good girl, and I know she likes you. Just tell her you're sorry, you've gotten it out of your system, and you promise not to tweak her nose again. Could you do that for me? Please?"

Angela listened and got dangerously angry, but covered it well. "Brandon I'll go in right now, and apologize." Then Angela got an idea. It was an idea that would get her into lots of trouble later, but seemed like a good one at the time. "Brandon, I'm not only going to apologize. I'm going to offer to let Vonda help me pick out the clothes I wear from now on. Do you think that would be a sufficient peace offering?"

With a visible sigh of relief Brandon responded. "Angela I knew there were good reasons why I love you. Why an apology, and offer like that will certainly turn Vonda's head. It will go a long way toward making all of us a big bunch of very happy campers." He reached down and grabbed her. Pulling her into his arms he gave her a long lingering kiss. God he loved those exquisite red lips.

Angela responded with equal fervor. She draped her arms up around his shoulders, pushing her firm breasts against him, and kissing back with equal passion. Her reaction was so enthusiastic she could feel Brandon's manhood begin to emerge against her tummy. She thought, tonight I'll have to come up with something really special, but right now I have to go inside and eat some crow.

The two separated with some reluctance. Brandon said. "Why don't you go see Vonda, while I go get ready for dinner."

Angela replied in her most humble of voices. "Yes master".

Off the two of them went; on to get ready for dinner, and the other to manipulate her sister-in-law.

carvohi
carvohi
2,566 Followers
12