Angela Ch. 01

Story Info
A whore is excited by Master's attention.
1.6k words
4.19
36.7k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was forced awake by a sharp jerk to her hair. Used to it by now, she schooled her naked body not to react as the Master thrust his face close to hers.

"Lazy slut! Sleeping? When you should be out earning my bread?"

She'd had plenty of custom from the full tavern last night, so had felt justified in taking a bit of rest.

"Need I remind you of your assignment?" the Master growled as he jerked her into a kneeling position. By now she had learned not to react with fear -- it just made him worse. Neither, however, would silence be acceptable.

"Master," she said in low voice, "I was only just resting a little before going over to the church. I thought I might have better luck with the new one if I let the stink wear off a bit..." she paused as she felt his other hand casually squeeze her tit. Still business as usual, but she had never quite gotten used to his inspections.

Impatiently, he gestured for her to stand. "Hmmm, a fair point. He will like you better the less...experienced...you seem. Come!"

He turned, leading the way from the wenches' sleeping quarters out to the back. "Stand against the wall. Turn around."

Mistrusting, she did as she was told. In a moment, she heard the hose turn on and felt a twinge of apprehension. Goosebumps were beginning to rise on her flesh, making her nipples ache and her legs sensitive.

She gasped as she felt the hard spray hit her back, moving down her buttocks. She felt the water sluice down the crack of her ass, dribbling water down her legs. The caked dirt, spit, and semen from last night's work began to wash away, but her body was waking to the sensation of the hose.

"Turn around," came the gruff command. She did so, and almost cried out as the cold water hit her tits and her mound full on. Her nipples were hard, and the water seemed to invade every crevice. The hard spray was demoralizing, but strangely invigorating at the same time.

"Again. Turn around again, bitch!" the master's patience wore thin if orders were not followed on the instant. As she felt the spray pounding her backside again, she heard the master step away. Then the water ceased. Before she could turn around, she felt the cold metal of the nozzle touch her shoulder.

She instantly stiffened. The master used his whores rarely, and she had never received his undivided attentions before. What was in store for her? She made a noise to speak, and felt the nozzle come down hard on her shoulder.

"Silence!" The word was a hiss in her ear. Strangely enough, it seemed to amplify the carnal sensations already playing across her flesh. She stood silently facing the wall as the tip of the nozzle drifted lower down her spine. It caressed the flesh of her buttocks. She felt it move down the column of one leg and back up the other, pausing at the joining of the two.

She heard him begin to breathe a little faster and felt her ass clench involuntarily at the sound. "So, it seems the bitch wants it. And you'll take it. Oh, yesssssss..."

With this she felt the tip of this nozzle slide between her legs. He just slid it back and forth, maddeningly, until she couldn't help but move her pussy against it just a little.

"What a slut you are my dear. I haven't even touched you and here you are begging to be fucked... by a hose." At that moment he turned the spigot so that a spray of water jetted up into her cunt. She cried out, not caring what punishment might come. As the water founted up inside her and slid back out her vagina, she felt the master's hand trace the crack of her bum down until his hand met the juice flowing out of her pussy. Hard to distinguish from the water, she felt one finger enter her. Then she felt another, and she let out another moan. Most of her clients were quick fucks only, sailors in or soldiers out. This sensory torment was...delicious.

"Please," she heard herself whisper, "please I want you to..."

"What, my dear. What do you want?"

"I...."

His pushed another finger inside her. He had turned the water down to just a trickle, and was putting the nozzle up on her clit. The sluicing stream sent fizzing sensation up to her tits and into her womb.

"I..."

Suddenly, he pushed the hose up, impaling her on the nozzle. She gasped. Accustomed to brutality, she had learned to take her pleasure in it.

"Uhhhhnnn...please, master, please - use me. Fuck me with that -- OH!

She new how to talk dirty -- the customers liked it -- but never had she meant those heated words more than now.

He pushed the nozzle further into her pussy. She felt the walls of her cunt contract around the hard metal and her head fell back. She was spreadeagled against the tavern wall, impaled by a spike in the hands of a sadistic whoremaster -- and she was delirious with pleasure.

"That's right, you cunt. I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand -- but you'll be clean enough to do your job...

And then he pulled the nozzle out. She gasped from the empty feeling, but didn't dare turn around. She couldn't help herself -- she pushed her ass back toward him, silently begging for him to continue.

"No, please master, don't stop," she said breathlessly "put it back in me, I swear I won't tell"

Then she felt it -- wholly different from the thin metal nozzle he'd been using to fuck her moments before. It was thick, and hard...and flesh. As the short fat spike of his cock brutally thrust into her, she closed her eyes against the rush of heat pouring through her.

"Oh...God..."

His breathing was now labored and harsh in her ear. For such a weasel-like man, she'd expected a thin long rod, not this thick plug pounding into her pussy. His strokes were slow, but each thrust was powerful, pushing her into the splintering wood of the wall. The rough surface teased her nipples as he pushed her against it again and again. And then she felt a new sensation: the tip of the nozzle, tracing down her ass to rest against the puckered hole there. Suddenly, her languor vanished.

"No! please master, don't do that. I -- Uhhhnn" he suddenly increased the force of his cock fucking into her. Fear warred with pleasure as the cold metal brushed her sensitive asshole.

He wasn't pushing it in yet -- just brushing it in time with his thrusts. Soon, the fear gave way to a tingling sensation. And then, ever so slowly, he pushed the head of the hose just inside her ass.

"No -- don't -- I don't like that -- I..."

But he rotated the nozzle as his cock slid in and out of her cunt. Slowly he turned the water on, just a little. She could feel the trickle move into her and then dribble out of her asshole as he moved the nozzle around. But she had never liked taking it in the ass for her clients. She wouldn't like it now, she wouldn't...

The master was beginning to grunt behind her. "Like it or not bitch, I'm fucking you my way. I've got my cock in your cunt and a hose in your ass. My -- what a view!"

She could imagine how she appeared: rubbing her tits against the building, legs apart with water and pussy juice running down her legs, spiked on her master's cock with a hose trailing from her ass. The mental image sent an erotic bolt through her and she moaned again.

"That's right. You'll -- uhhnn -- take what -- I give you. And you -- Ahhhh -- I can tell -- you like it -- Oh God . You're fucking begging for it." He was out of breath, working the nozzle deeper in her ass, the sweet slide of the water lubricating and adding friction at the same time. It had stopped hurting and now she felt -- filled. "You're going to take it in the ass, in the mouth, in the cunt, whenever I say, whore." His cock was growing inside her and his speech was labored. She felt a rising tide, and the words were spilling out of her as they were him.

"Yes, God, please -- just fuck me anything master Fuck I can't hold it, that FUCK it feels so good in my ass -- yeah Fuck me fuck me Oh God FUCK Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

And her body was convulsing as her knees gave out and she was speared entirely by his cock, gushing and twitching inside her as he slammed her up against the wall over and over again, the hose plunging into her ass with the jets of water mimicking the jets of cum pumping out of his cock.

Pulling free roughly, he staggered away and turned off the hose. With water dripping from her asshole and cum dripping from her cunt, she slowly slid down the wall until she was on her hands and knees in the mud.

Trying to catch her breath in the aftershocks, she dimly heard her Master say, "Now, finish cleaning up and get over to the Church. I'm being well paid for this assignment and I won't have you fuck it up."