Angela Gets a Massage

Story Info
Angela goes deeper into shifter land.
1.6k words
3.87
9.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela spent the rest of her time in California peacefully, and on the way to the airport played with her phone. She looked through her emails, and realized she had been booked on a flight to Vegas instead of New York. She liked Vegas and usually could get a couple of customers in while there. Something about the gambling made customers tip generously. She didn't mind. She lived alone and was fine with the travel, and the tips were great. She had a bad seat in the plane, all the way in the back near the facilities, and she looked forward to sleeping. The flight was short, and she got to Vegas in the evening. She was staying at the MGM, and caught the shuttle. She looked at the passengers. Lots of stiffness and crookedness, but she bet most of them didn't take massage and recovery seriously. She got to the hotel, and checked in at the front desk. She was sleepy and tired, and was looking forward to a night's rest. The concierge offered her a massage, and she realized she would love to try one. It was set for midnight, and she went upstairs to freshen up.

She started at the knock on the door. It was really dark, the pillows were really plush, and the room was really cool. She was also very naked. As she woke she realized it was the masseur.

"Massage?"

"Just a minute!"

She put her robe on, and went to the door.

He was tall and dark, really dark, with a shaven head. He was spare with broad shoulders, and had an air of calm about him. She could deal with that. He pulled in his table. He was in a white shirt and shorts, with sneakers. He had his lotions on a belt he wore.

"I'm Tyrone. "

"Angela"

"How do you like your massages? Are there any areas I should worry about?"

"None really, I'm stiff all over."

"Ok"

She got on his table and under his sheets, and lay on her stomach. Tyrone started at her head and worked down her back, working her shoulder blades, shoulders, mid back and lower back. At the base of her ass he worked the knots hard and had her drooling into the bed. He was very strong but very measured. She liked what he was doing. He worked her feet (she was ticklish) and her calves, wringing out all the tension, and then he moved up to her hamstrings, which were sore from all the standing. When he got to her lower butt he leaned in with his elbow, breaking up the stuck tissue and making her giggle as the tension was released. He spent a lot of time on her ass, almost too much time, but she was tense. As she relaxed she parted her legs, but he just kept the pressure, and then asked her to turn.

As she turned he covered her with the sheet, but now it would be harder. Her nipples were hard, and her pussy was soaked. There was a damp patch above her vagina where she had soaked the sheet. She wondered how he would handle it. He went to her feet and worked on her shins, then her quads, and as he moved his hands up she parted her legs, first gently then more boldly. He ignored her, and then went to her shoulders. There was a lot of tension there, and she groaned as he kneaded it out. She looked at his face, and he was impassive. He worked her chest, ignored her breasts, and worked her arms. As he got to her abdomen and finished, Angela was blazing. She could really use some head, and she was still sore from last time yet wanting a good fuck. This guy was useless.

"We're done"

He covered her with the blanket and turned. This was her cue to get dressed and pay him. Angela got up on the massage bed, and moved to the main bed. She got on all fours facing away from him and turned, looking at him over her shoulder.

"I'm decent now, but need one more thing. How would you deal with this?"

As he turned and saw her in position he laughed.

He pulled his shirt off, then his sneakers, and then his shorts. He had a thick, long cock, cut, with nice veins and a deep black color. He walked to her, and by the time he was behind her he was fully hard. Her pussy was sopping, and by the time he pushed his cock into her she was ready for him. His strokes were gentle, and as he worked his way into her pussy she absorbed him and backed into him. He grabbed her hair and plunged in harder, as she got wetter and wetter. She loved when her hair was pulled, and she loved how he took control of her. He fucked her hard, and slapped her ass, which she loved. Each smack made her wetter and wetter, and his cock seemed to get harder with each stroke. He reached around her and held her breasts as they bounced, and they soon got to a rhythm that was fast but in sync. He was very strong, and each stroke seemed to split her head open.

She loved being fucked by one so young and strong. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Suddenly she felt the familiar feeing, of his cock swelling. She felt rather than heard the click sound as the spines on his cock came out, and then she felt the tearing feeling as his back stroke caught her pussy on the barbed spikes. She screamed and came. It was so much pain, but so much pleasure, and being filled that way with a cock was an out of body experience. His dick started to flex inside her, and each stroke hit areas she didn't know existed. She came again, screaming. It was so intense. Then he gripped her shoulders, on each side of her neck, pushed even deeper into her pussy, held still, and came. It was a flood of sperm. She felt like she was going to explode. She shuddered and came again, collapsing face down on to the bed. As she lay there she turned on to her back, looking at Tyrone. He was covered in fur, and his cock writhed in front of her.

She leaned over and started sucking it. The spines were down, and it was still one black, beautiful specimen. She didn't want to leave Vegas any more...He was still hard, still thick, and as she sucked he got harder and thicker. She played with his balls gently, as she tried to take his full length into her throat. She succeeded, and she stroked his stomach gently. He purred, and raised his legs as she sucked him off. When he came it was an explosion in her mouth. She gagged as she tried to swallow all his cum, and he passed out immediately afterwards. She looked at him as he shifted back to his human dimensions. Her life was an interesting one. Angela wasn't religious, but she was always surprised when she saw shifters, which she seemed to do a lot these days. She didn't know what it was about her that attracted them to her, or what they were about. She needed an answer. She called David.

David was in New York, and he invited her over. When she got back to town they agreed to meet on a Sunday. He lived in the West Village, in a converted loft which was private and spacious. He had good taste if cold, so lots of steel and leather, but all top grade materials. He had a whisky while she sipped on some Prosecco.

"I've been a shifter all my life, but I didn't embrace it early."

"What does embracing it mean? How did you know?"

"Well as long as I can remember the full moon has brought me out to the woods, and I've been able to turn into any animal I want to."

"Any animal?"

"Any animal. I don't like insects, but I've done bears, dogs, wolves, cats."

"Have you ever...fucked an animal?"

"Well what's the difference? You fucked me when I shifted"

"But you weren't a complete animal. You were somehow part human"

"Well I don't truck with animals that way, and they don't actually truck with shifters. They can tell our energy is different."

"Do you have a community?"

"Usually at some point someone takes you under their wing and explains some basic things to you. After that it's like any other human activity, you do it with people you like, or you do it alone."

He lay back, and Angela looked at him. His loft was hot, and he was wearing nothing but his slippers. He had a younger man's flat stomach, wiry muscles, and his dick hung low between his legs.

She was wearing tights and a t-shirt, and looking at him was turning her on, as she remembered the first time they met. He started to rise, and she knelt between his legs and started licking him, then sucking him, as he got harder and fuller. Then she stopped.

"Do you always shift when you fuck?"

"Only if I want to, or if it is really good. That risk is there."

"Which was I?"

"Wouldn't you like to know..."

She sucked deeper and harder, and his full cock swelled in her mouth. It was so hard, and she could feel the blood coursing through it. She closed her eyes and sucked. He leaned forward and stroked her head as she sucked him. Angela was really strong, and could exert a lot of pressure when she sucked. David enjoyed her work, and closed his eyes.