Angela Harris Ch. 2

Story Info
He worships his lovely Domme boss.
2k words
4.4
35.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before I had declared my devotion to Angela Harris. She in turn, had supervised my masturbatory dream come true. At work the next day, she acted as any supervisor would, giving no sign of what had transpired the prior evening. Late in the afternoon she called me into her office and brightly announced that we were going out to dinner and that I should be at her place at seven. This relationship, such as it was, was about to progress!

Later, she greeted me at the door wearing a short red cocktail dress with a halter top that showed off her prominent nipples. She was always attractive at work, but dressed like this, she was stunning. I stood speechless, mouth agape. She pushed the door closed, smiled and took a step closer.

"You look happy to see me, Jonboy" Her hand brushed the front of my trousers, which was already forming a tent around my erection. I reached for her. She stepped back.

"Not so fast, big boy." Her tone grew serious. " There's not going to be any wham, bam and thank you ma'am. The closest you'll get is the 'thank you ma'am." Brightening again she twirled around "How do I look? Is it OK I'm not wearing stockings?"

I looked her up and down in wonderment and managed to stammer out that she looked great. Watching me stare at her, Angela narrowed her eyes.

"I know what you're thinking. You're wondering if I'm wearing panties." She smiled. "Well here is your chance to find out. Clasp your hands behind your back. OK, now kneel down."

As I complied she moved to stand just in front of me, her hips just inches from my face.

"Close your eyes now. Keep them shut. Move closer. What do you think, Jonboy?"

Eyes closed, I shuffled over to her body and ducked my head under her skirt. For a moment I risked her wrath and gazed up to the juncture of her legs. There in the half light, shadowed by her skirt, I was alone with a glorious sight . Her soft brown public hairs brushed away from delicate lips, parted just enough to reveal a hint of the labia within. This was the essence of womanhood and I wanted to revel in it. I closed my eyes, fastened my lips to hood of her clit and soul kissed her in near reverence.

After only a moment she said "whoa boy, you've got the enthusiasm, but I can see you need some lessons in muff diving. Rule one is that you start slow. That's all for now. And who said you could start slobering on me, anyway? Stay on your knees and keep you eyes closed."

She took a step back, leaned forward and rubbed my now raging hardon through my pants.

"My o my" she cooed, " This little boy is always stiff. OK, unclasp your hands and lower your pants."

In seconds I had my trousers and underwear down to my knees. I grabbed my cock and managed to pump it a couple times.

"NO" she roared and open handed me upside the head. The blow knocked me from my kneeing position to the floor, curled up, my hand still holding a partially deflated prick.

"You stay right there, jerk off. " She stood over me. She seemed genuinely pissed, yet at the same time I couldn't help but register what an awesome sight she presented; her legs apart, her skirt framing that fabulous pussy.

She took an audibly deep breath and nudged my cock with the pointed tip of her high heel, " Obviously you are getting what you want from this fledgling relationship. Well I intend to get what I want too. I'm not going to give you explanations. All I'll give you are orders and through those orders I'll get what I want and you'll get what you want."

This, emphasized with another, more forceful nudge in the balls.

"Do you understand why I am upset"

I kept my eyes downcast to show respect, but also to avoid having her catch on to how exited I was looking up at her. "Yes, Ms. Harris. I was much too forward in my actions. From now on I'll follow your lead."

Ms. Harris nodded. " Good. I'm not into the whips and chains stuff, but I can see that there must be consequences for when you behave badly. So tonight we'll change plans. But first I'll give you an opportunity for relief. Kneel back up here."

She could see I was still excited, just from looking up at her. She moved back directly in front of me. Looking me in the eye, she brought her index and middle fingers to her mouth and licked them, bringing them away moist with saliva. She then reached down below her skirt and up to her cunt. Her fingers massaged her pussy lips until the lips themselves began to moisten. Slowly she inserted the fingers between the lips and into herself. She brought the fingers out and reached towards my mouth.

"Open," she said.

As I kneeled there, hands at my back, she smeared her essence on my lips and tongue.

"Grab your cock"

As I responded she said " I'll give you five pulls, and five pulls only. " She smiled, "make them count."

I responded with alacrity. I stroked my hard cock slowly and firmly. Once, twice, at three I was close; four, at five I squeezed hard. I was so close, but unlike horseshoes and nukes, close don't get it done. I looked at Ms. Harris and silently pleaded.

"Poor baby, I guess you weren't so horny after all."

"Please...," she cut me off.

"Now be a good boy and let go of that little prick of yours. If you were to shoot now, licking it up would be the very least of your problems."

"Stand up and look what I have for you. Hands behind the back, now, sweetie." Ms. Harris pulled a pair of handcuffs out of a drawer. "OK, turn around." She snapped the cuffs on. She looked at me and giggled.

"I guess we should have pulled up your pants first. Huh?. Oh well. You'll like this."

With a flourish she produced a chrome ball harness and leash and proceeded to snap it on. There was a small lock that she threaded through the latch and clicked on.

"Now I know I said I'm not into bondage stuff and I'm really not, darling. It's well... , it's just that I can't trust you not to jerk off. Be honest, and just nod,.... You jerk off just about every chance you get, don't you? "

I nodded.

"And just now you've been thinking about how soon you can relieve those poor blue balls of yours,right?"

I nodded again.

"See!" She smiled sweetly. Now, my girlfriends have told me about a guy named Nessus who has a great device for wankers like you. It saves them from temptation. I'll see if I can use one, but until then we're going to be keeping close tabs on you, " She reached down and gave my balls a firm little squeeze. As for the ball harness and leash, It's so cute on you; I couldn't resist!"

Ms. Harris grasped the ball leash and started leading me to the corner of the room. With my trousers and underwear around my ankles and my hands cuffed behind my back, all I could do was shuffle awkwardly behind her. She tugged on my leash and slowed to let me catch up; again she giggled.

" You are a sight to behold." She paused and said "wait right here," turned and went to an adjacent room. She came out with a Polaroid camera and started snapping photos from different angles. "My girlfriend, Jaime..... Ms. Sloane to you.... will get a kick out of these."

Once more Ms.Harris grabbed my leash and led me to the corner of the room where she had me kneel down facing the corner. She tied the leash to an eyehook in the wall.

"I don't want to hear a sound from you until you are spoken to. We won't be going to diner. Earlier I spoke of consequences for poor behavior. Well this is tonight's consequence: you'll kneel here and think about it; as bad as this is....it's much better than sitting home watching insipid sit-coms. Of course, if you want to leave, just say so and we will part company. Otherwise, thank me for paying such special attention to you."

She was right.

"Thank you, ma'am."

Ms. Harris patted my head. "That's a good boy." I heard her walk across the room and pick up the phone.

"Hello," she said, I would like to place a take out order of sushi for one."

Being half naked and handcuffed in the corner, I felt some panic when the delivery boy rang the doorbell. Later Ms. Harris remarked that his eyes got real wide when he spotted me, but for the most part she had blocked his view with her body. Instead of eating right away I heard Ms. Harris padding around the house, changing clothes and washing up. Finally, after a most uncomfortable hour, Ms. Harris walked up to me and asked how I was doing. Ok, I told her but my knees really were killing me and I had to go to the bathroom. She sighed, then helped me to my feet and led me to the bathroom.

I had expected at this point that the handcuffs would come off, but Ms. Harris informed me that they would stay on until I left the house. Instead, she offered to hold my prick for me while I urinated. On the one hand, I wasn't about to tell her that she couldn't hold my cock, but I also knew that whizzing and hardons don't coexist, at least not for me. She got behind me, reached her arms around, put one hand flat on my stomach and the other around my prick.

She pointed my cock at the toilet, but sure enough nothing happened--- except my cock started growing in her hand. The longer we stood like that the harder I got. Finally she slid the hand on my stomach down to gently cup my balls, and the fingers holding my cock were replaced by her entire hand. Her breasts were pressed against my back and my handcuffed hands were nestled into her crotch. Slowly she started to squeeze my cock. In time to this she began rocking. She was as tall as I, so she could easily whisper in my ear.

"How does that feel, Jonboy? I'm fucking you, baby. Want it harder, baby?"

She began squeezing harder.

"Want it faster, honey?"

She started rocking faster.

Then she stopped.

"What do you want, Jonboy?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me, please!"

"That's a good boy" The rocking started again

"Faster, please Ms. Harris. Please!

The pace got faster.

"Are you going to come for me, Jonboy"

"Yes, Ms. Harris"

She slowed down again

Ms. Harris was slowly kneading me, prolonging the inevitable.

"Remember this, Jonboy, this is why you'll come to worship me." Her sarcasm was palpable.

"Just get me off. Please."

She rocked me from the hips. Her hand became a velvet vice. I came in gushes. My knees lost their strength and the two of us melted to the floor, she, still behind me, holding my cock and caressing my balls.

We lay there for a time, legs outstretched, her back against the wall, my back against her. When we got up she retrieved a towel and some lotion and kneeled down to tenderly clean the cum from my balls and cock. When she was done, she lifted my cock to her mouth, looked up into my eyes and for a moment, took my cock into her mouth. Looking down at her, still handcuffed, I thought of the complex facets that this relationship might manifest.

Ms. Harris sat me down on the toilet and patiently waited while I overcame my piss-shyness and relieved myself. When I was done, Ms. Harris stood up, grabbed my leash and headed towards the living room.

"Lets eat some sushi," she said.

I stumbled to keep up: my pants were still around my ankles.