Angela: The Lettered Jacket Ch. 01

Story Info
The bold lettering states Tim's intentions
808 words
3.79
19k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strung up as she was, firmly attached to the harnesses on the rack, arms and legs wide apart, Angela pleaded, "Please, Tim, not The Lettered Jacket, please?"

Tim ignored her pleas and cries, instead slapping hard her already raw butt. Angela screamed, interspersing in between her repeated pleas. Tim slapped her hard again and then her small breasts. "Modeling you want as a career, modeling is what you will be doing tonight." Angela screamed and continued to beg. One hard slap between her legs, so hard that it almost drove her lovely clit into her hips convinced her. Meekly, she acceded to Tim's demand.

Tim untied her and lowered her, approving of her acceptance. He tossed her a pair of high heel shoes and a short, wide, pleated skirt to wear. Then came The Lettered Jacket. It was a normal jacket, of a coarse and sturdy fabric, covering her torso and arms, from her shoulders all the way just past her waist, and with snaps that were almost impossible to unlatch unless one really understood how they worked.

Only that The Lettered Jacket had an interesting feature. Emblazoned boldly across the back, in bright optic yellow letters that glowed in the dark, were the words in large block letters, ‘RAPE ME".

Angela quivered and trembled, stumbling as Tim led her past the kitchen, stopping at the refrigerator. He reached for the butter, grabbed a scoop in his fingers, and shoved them deep into her ass, "Whore, this will make it easier for your guests." Angela cried quietly, pleading one last time. It was to no avail: he was already pulling her down the driveway and into the car. She was crying softly. He ordered her to shut up. He drove to the meanest inner part of the city, stopped the car in a dark corner, and commanded her to get out. "And walk slowly, hold your body straight, and stop that trembling." Angela did as best she could, walking down the dark street, turning into another one that was better lit.

Scarcely had she walked a block that the first man read her sign on the back of The Lettered Jacket and availed himself of the opportunity. He simply walked up behind her, grabbed her from behind, bent her over, and shoved a huge cock up her ass, pumping wildly as Angela screamed. He groped to get his hands under The Lettered Jacket to grab her tits but could not reach in, so he simply squeezed them from the outside. His other hand, large and coarse and not all that clean viciously attacked her clit, fingering her without mercy, until he finally filled her with his load, extracted himself, and released her, going on his merry way as if nothing had happened.

And so, throughout the course of the night, men of all walks of life, of all sizes and ages, the kind of men that hang out at night in mean sections of cities even on a Sunday night, took advantage of the sign on the back of The Lettered Jacket, filling her ass and pussy with their loads, sometimes one alone, at other times two or three at once, filling her mouth as well, and if she was already taken all at once, masturbating to spray Angela's pretty face and long, blond hair.

When daylight broke on Monday morning, Angela made her way back home. Stumbling into the bedroom, she lay next to Tim. He turned in his bed, awakened by her cries as she clung next to him. He looked at her. "So, whore, how did it feel to be disobedient with me?"

Angela cried. She begged his forgiveness, promising next time to be even more submissive and obedient while on the rack. He looked at her and judged her to be sincere and repentant.

"Good. Today I will be flying back home to my doting wife and loving kids, and you will go straight to work without showering. And tonight you will go to your support group and share your experience with them. But next time you disobey me, instead of just one Sunday night, instead you will be set loose there from Friday evening to Monday dawn, is that clear?"

Angela nodded. She promised to be ever so good from now on, to be obedient and submissive and totally accepting of all Tim asked of her. She cuddled up to Tim and kissed him softly, thanking him for being so stern and so strict with her: she understood he was doing it for her own good, to break and train her completely.

And with that, she dressed and happily went off to work, the ejaculate of countless men sloshing around and dripping from her full stomach, pussy, and ass, contained as best it could by a procession of sanitary napkins all day.