Angela the librarian and Anon9es.

Story Info
Angela is a sexy librarian with a dungeon in the basement.
2.1k words
2.77
11.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had chat with this person before hand in a separate room to discuss our RP.

*

Chatroom name: Angela the sexy librarian.

anon9es: hi sexy librarian

Angela: Is there anything you want fulfilled?

Angela: *wink*

anon9es: I'd be happy to try being a sub for once under an evil librarian

anon9es: So where are we?

Angela: Well, your going have to tell me your role please.

anon9es: How about I come to the library as it's closing down and I start flirting with you? Not realising what I am getting into

Angela: Oh sure, and you are a? I'm pans so I never assume my partners gender.

anon9es: I'm a guy.

Angela: Okay.

anon9es: I am making small talk with you , hinting that I am attracted to you and ask you if you are free tonight and will like to do something?

anon9es: "I'd like to give you an exciting experience, so you remember me." I say expecting a horror movie or something like that.

Angela: I fidget in my seat my soft mounds jiggling as I move. I pull down my glasses a bit down the bridge of my nose as I look up at you. "Oh?" my eyes look straight at you.

anon9es: I can't help think how sexy you look. I move my eyes over you. "Yes, anything you want Angela", I say confidently.

Angela: "Hmmm..." I glance at the door to the archives. "Why don't I give you a task first...Go to shelf 14-b and pick out a book for me....on the third row down. Guess which one I want you to get and if you pass then maybe you'll spend some time with me." I respond coyly as I cross my arms squeezing my breasts closer together.

anon9es: "ok, I'll get it in no time", I go down the archives and the shelf. I look over the books and check to see if I 'm at the right shelf.

anon9es: These are all books related to bdsm.

anon9es: I wonder if this was a test to see if I'm a guy who is safe to go out with or whether you really are ... Well i stop my thoughts there. I pick a book which looked the mildest, "bdsm for dummies", and take it up to you.

Angela: While you were going down the archives I walked up to the front door and locked it. flipping the sign over revealing 'we're closed' to any passerbys. I return to my seat. and you walk up to me holding 'bdsm for dummies.' I lower my glasses as I read the cover and look up at you. "Frankly, I'm dissapointed in you."

anon9es: I gulp, imagining you now into serious bdsm and wondering If you'll lock me up and whip me. But surprisingly, the thought turns me on a bit . "If I'm to catch up to you, that looked like the best book to start with ", I say taking a risk

Angela: "Hmmm, reasonable idea., but I was hoping you'd pick 'A sub's guide to pleasuring their Dom' Since.." I stand up and lean my chest against yours." ...You'll be needing it..." I breathe out next to your ear.

anon9es: My eyes widen as I process what I just heard. My cock seems to be working faster than my brain as it already starts bulging. "Yes, ma'am , I am sure they have a chapter in there"

Angela: "You know...." I whisper next to your ear "... I never said you could get an erection yet." My hand grasped your tent as I grinned.

anon9es: "I'm sorry for that" , I say while thinking to myself why am I apologising. But my cock only grows harder as you grasp it.

Angela: "I'm sorry for that...?" my other hand traces up your chest. I bite you ear for a few seconds.." Do you think 'sorry' will get you to be forgiven?" I say in a sultry voice my hot breath on your freshly bitten ear. "And really, how do you think you should address me?"

anon9es: I look back wondering if there's anyone else nearby and notice that the library has been closed. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I couldn't control myself. I'll do better from now on as you command, ma'am."

Angela: "Good..." I purr..." I would have rewarded you for that but..." I look away..my hand not on your crotch now tracing circles on your abdomen. "You've disobeyed me once already..."

Angela: My eyes look deep into your eyes. and I smack your ass. "Now, go get me that book."

anon9es: "Yes, ma'am", I scurry away. I get the book, and take a moment to compose myself. My heart is racing and I feel scared but hugely turned on. I go up quickly . "Here is the book you wanted ma'am"

Angela: "Good..." I grab a hold of the front of your shirt. "Now follow me...It's time to reward you." I lead you down into the basement below the archives.

anon9es: I follow you, almost as if on a leash

Angela: The lights were off when we got down there, we stood in the darkness for a few moments.

anon9es: I stay quiet, wondering what's to come next.

Angela: I let go of you "Stay right there." I purr.

anon9es: "Yes, ma'am"

anon9es: I stay rooted at the spot.

anon9es: i keep waiting in the darkness, trying to hear where you are

Angela: You hear my footsteps moving away and suddenly the lights turn on. You see me holding a lever with a sparkling dildo as the handle. Around the walls were an assortment of toys in full display. Whips, chains, Clamps, you name it. On the walls with no shelves were mirrors and on the wall paper behind the shelves looked to be an assortment of various kinds of people in bondage gear. In one corner you see a professional photo camera.

anon9es: I stare around wide-eyed, never expecting the cute librarian to have this side to her

Angela: And all around the floor were an assortment of different toys too big to fit on the shelves. A wooden horse, A fuck machine , etc. And hanging from the ceiling were sex swings and ropes. on one shelf was an assortment of dildos and vibrators of different sizes. one row you noticed was paired with remotes.

anon9es: I look at you

Angela: The size of the basement was enough to fit twelve cars in.

anon9es: *surprised*

Angela: I walk over to you my hips swaying and I picked up a blindfold as I walked over to you as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt. "You must be wondering how I managed to do all of this...but this is a private owned library...My family owns it and I can do whatever I want with the basement. " I purr my eyes looking at you like my next meal. my shirt comes off to reveal my breasts having nipple covers on them. anon9es: I look at your gorgeous breasts and almost drool over them. My eyes follow your fingers as you unbutton yourself

Angela: "Eyes are up here. My disobedient pet." My shirt fully comes off now to reveal a tattoo below my belly button saying 'Stick dick in here.' with an arrow pointing down. I saunter over to you and grab the back of your head. "I never said you could look at my tits yet, you naughty slave."

anon9es: "I'm sorry, ma'am, I couldn't control myself. " (you must look so hot)

Angela: "Hmmm. You better learn." I hissed. I walked behind you and put the blindfold on you. Securing it. my hands glide down from the back of your head, over your shoulders, down your chest, down you abdomen and and it rests over your tent and very gently, very slowly strokes your dick. It almost felt like feathers on you.

anon9es: I moan in my mouth as your hands glide down my body. My cock gets harder inside my jeans

Angela: My hands very gingerly remove your belt buckle. ( are you fine with spanking?)

anon9es: (yes)

anon9es: (are you busy in something else? I'm getting slow replies)

Angela: I remove your belt and smack it against your ass. "Take off your shirt."

Angela: (I'm a slow typer)

anon9es: "As you say, ma'am". I remove my shirt and throw it aside.

Angela: my hand pinches one of your nipples.

anon9es: I let out a painful moan.

anon9es: not being able to see what is happening makes it even more exciting

Angela: I start slowly stroking your shaft gradually picking up pace.

anon9es: My cock hardens as a rock and I start moaning.

Angela: I gradually start bring you up to orgasm and then abruptly stops. I walk away.

anon9es: My breathing becomes heavy.

anon9es: I feel around with my hands wondering why you stopped

Angela: "Nuh- uh, no hands~ " my voice rings out. You hear me coming closer and feel something soft on your wrists and something cold and metal, like a ring, placed on your cock. "Now this will help." (Are you fine with me using something to stop you from coming? Or sounding? etc. What is your turn offs?)

Angela: I tighten the handcuffs I put on your wrists.

anon9es: (yes bring it on) My cock hardens and grows wider with the pressure as you place the ring on it. I let out a big gasp as it all happens. I feel my wrists but they are tightly cuffed together

Angela: I place another ring around the base of your balls and suddenly you feel something cold touching the hole of your cock. the cold object then swirls on your cock head.

anon9es: my body feels on fire as my cock gets even harder

anon9es: (I so want to fuck you on the swing *wink* )

Angela: (alright we'll get to that. later.) You feel something cold, thin and bumpy enter your dick hole. And then you felt a tongue swirling around your cock head.

anon9es: I let out a soft scream and then a moan as you mix pain and pleasure Angela: You feel my fingers massage your balls for a few moments as my tongue circles your head and glides downward.

anon9es: (I'm so hard for you) I moan out, feeling pleasures I had not known before. aines: On instinct, I try to reach out to feel you, but the handcuffs prevent me from doing so

Angela: I start deep-throating your cock as my hand massages your balls.

anon9es: I am sure I would have cum by now had it not been for the ring.

anon9es: As your mouth wraps around my cock, I let out the biggest moan yet as I feel the warmth surrounding me

anon9es: (you are quite good at this)

Angela: I stop. And stand up. You feel something being placed on your neck .

anon9es: I scream in my head wanting to cum. My cock feels on fire

anon9es: I nervously wonder what you are doing to my neck.

Angela: "Follow me..." I whisper tugging on your leash.

anon9es: A leash! I follow you without any complaints. "Wherever you say, ma'am"

Angela: I bring you over to a table. ( the sex swing is your reward *wink* ) "Bend over."

anon9es: (*big grin*) I bend over obediently

Angela: You feel your cock be inserted into something. It was soft and bumpy inside. it vibrated and started stroking your shaft. You heard me walk away as the object continued stroking your cock.

anon9es: I wonder what toy it was but all thoughts escaped my mind as waves of pleasure hit me

anon9es: "fuck fuck" i scream out

Angela: "If you managed to keep quiet for 2 more minutes, I might give you another reward later." I whisper next to you ear as I had returned. "If you don't moan while I whip you and while this fuck machine strokes your cock, that is."

anon9es: "yes ma'am" i bite my lips to keep quiet

Angela: You hear the whip crack as it hits your ass.

anon9es: i bite my lips hard to stop myself from screaming

Angela: You suddenly feel something cold and wet like ice placed on your behind. "I am a merciful master. So i'll give you some ice after every whipping to increase your chances to get a reward." I purr.

Angela: You feel a cube of ice pushed into your asshole as the ice on your cheeks start numbing the pain.

Angela: I crack the whip again.

...And then they stopped replying.