Angela's Awakening

Story Info
New college girl discovers submissive side.
2.7k words
4.08
73.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okgg
okgg
1 Followers

I was eighteen and had just arrived at college, I was away from home for the first time and was excitedly checking out my dorm and meeting my roommates when I noticed a poster on the wall in the hallway. "Daring babes wanted by Delta Capa, cum to our frathouse party tonight"

I felt a warmth in my crotch as I imagined a house full of good looking guys and I could feel my nipples getting hard under my sweatshirt. It had been almost six weeks since I last got laid and I really wanted to feel a nice thick cock inside me.

"You don't want to go near that place," said a voice from behind me. I turned to look at a tall blonde girl about two or three years older than me. "Why not?" I asked. "They're a bunch of perverts, last year they stripped a girl, tied her up and about ten of them jerked off all over her."

"Ugh, I said that's disgusting, by the way I'm Angela."

"Nice to meet you I'm Casey, got to go to class right now, bye"

I was left alone staring at the poster, the thought of ten good looking guys standing over me and coming all over my naked body was a definite turn on in my current heightened state. I decided that I wanted an orgasm now, and so I went into my room and peeled off my sweatshirt watching myself in the mirror as I slowly undid my mini-skirt and let it fall down past my knees. I was wearing a tiny black thong and I turned to admire my ass in the mirror, I thought of standing in front of a group of guys and teasing them as I peeled my clothes off and bent over so they could see my freshly shaved cunt lips. I lay down on my bed slid a finger into my soaking wet cunt and began to masturbate with my eyes closed thinking about being stripped naked, tied up and having guys spraying their cum on my face and tits and then one by one shoving their cocks into my mouth after they'd cum so I had to lick them clean. My cunt was so wet it was hard for me to keep rubbing my clit and I came really quickly and intensely, I slid three fingers inside myself and imagined a hard cock spraying cum inside me.

I dozed off after my orgasm and was woken up by a knock at my door. "Hi is anyone in?" said a girl's voice. "I'll be right there," I called out, and putting on my robe I opened the door to find a pretty dark haired girl dressed in a biker jacket and black mini-skirt standing there. "I'm Claire, are you coming to the frat party?"

"Which one?" I said, "Delta Capa of course," she replied, "It's supposed to be the wildest party on campus every year."

I thought about it briefly remembering the blonde girls warning, and then answered with a sly grin, "I'd love too but I have to get dressed,"

"That's OK I'll wait for you." she replied and walked into my room and sat on my bed. I was a little stunned as I was naked under my robe other than my thong and I had never even met this girl before. "Don't mind me I grew up with five sisters so I'm used to people changing in front of me," she said in what I felt was almost a challenging way.

"Oh, OK," I replied trying to sound casual and I felt my nipples harden for a second time that day. I walked over to my open closet and picked out a short, skintight dress that I knew looked really good on me. I slid the robe of my shoulders and let it fall to the floor giving her a view off my thong clad ass, I could see her watching me because of the way the closet mirror was angled, she licked her lips and I could tell she was enjoying my show so I decided to give her some more. I peeled off my thong which was still wet from earlier and bent right over to pick a new one from the bottom drawer of my closet, I knew this would give her a full view of my cunt and she'd be able to tell I was wet. I watched her eyes open wide and her mouth was opening and closing as she swallowed hard. "Wow you've got an awesome body," she almost sighed, "Thanks" I said turning around and letting her see me full frontal with my closely shaved cunt and erect nipples, "I work out a lot." I was now the one challenging her and it was really turning me on, I stood naked in front of her for a few seconds watching her drinking in the view of my hard body before I said "Well I guess we should hurry up and get going" and turning I pulled up my new thong and slipped the dress on over my head, I selected my best pair of 'Fuck me' sandals to complete my look. Looking in the mirror I brushed my long dark hair and applied some sexy lipgloss, "Who knows we might get lucky tonight," I laughed. "I know you will," replied Claire with a strange lopsided grin on her face.

It wasn't hard to find the Delta Capa frathouse, music was blaring out of the windows and people were standing on the stairs outside smoking and drinking. We walked up the stairs past a group of guys who undressed us with their eyes as we squeezed by and one of them said "Welcome Angela, glad you could make it."

"How do you know my name?" I asked. "Hey you're the hottest new babe on campus, lot's of guys are talking about you or should I say fantasizing about you" he leered. "Whatever buddy, let's find a drink Claire." We walked into the main room of the house, which was packed with people dancing, it was hot as hell and everybody was dripping with sweat. I scanned the room and saw at least seven guys who I would fuck given half the chance, man I was so horny I had to calm down before I got into trouble. We were offered drinks by a guy with a tray of martinis and I gulped mine down in one shot, "Hey you wanna dance?," asked a cute guy who appeared in front of me with a big grin on his face. "Sure let's go," we squirmed into the middle of the room and began dancing to a fast tune.

My next sensation was waking up in the dark, as I gathered my senses I realized I was tied by the ankles and wrists to a bed or something soft, I had on a blindfold and I thought I was naked. "What the fuck is going on?" I yelled. "Hi Angela glad you're awake," a quiet guy's voice replied, "I'm going to pour a little water into your mouth so you're not too dry, we need your mouth to be nice and wet."

"Who the fuck are you?" I started to say but then I had to stop and swallow as water was poured into my mouth.

"I'm going to remove your blindfold now so you can meet everyone," said the voice and someone removed the cover from my eyes. I blinked at the light and as I focused I saw six guys sitting around the bed I was tied to, completely naked all stroking their rock hard cocks. "We're going to begin by having our slave lick you until you come, Claire you may begin," I gasped as she stepped out of the shadows wearing nothing but a black garter belt and stockings. "Fuck you Claire, get off me," I yelled. "Relax Angela you'll enjoy it, Claire gives great head" said the guy with the quiet voice, he was kneeling over me stroking his cock close to my face, it seemed enormous and the purple veins were sticking out near his smooth head, he let a drop of pre-come fall onto my lips forcing me to lick it off. "Just a little taste of what's to come baby."

Suddenly I felt a tongue sliding inside my exposed cunt and I realized how wet I was, Claire had obviously done this before, as she knew how to get me going almost immediately. I tried to think of anything but sex and then her tongue would flick over my clit and she'd pinch my nipples and slide two fingers deep into my cunt, which was running with my sex juice. I squirmed under her and began to moan as my orgasm started to build, "You are fucking gorgeous Angela, let's see you come in Claire's mouth baby," said one of the guys. I couldn't stop myself now and I let out a scream as I came and my body writhed as Claire jammed three fingers deep into my cunt.

"OK Claire sit on her face and let's see her return the favour," said the quiet voiced guy, before I could say anything Claire had straddled my head and pushed her cunt right onto my mouth. I tried to turn my head to the side but someone grabbed my hair and yanked my head back into Claire's cunt. "Lick her Angela or we'll permanently tattoo you with some nasty words," this was a new voice, low and threatening, it frightened me. I had never licked a girl before but I knew what I liked, so I began to lick her clit and suck her lips, Claire raised up a little so the guys could see me doing her. I was beginning to get turned on again and began moaning as I licked Claire's cunt faster. "That's the way Angela make her come baby, while I fuck her in the ass," the quite voice said. I felt someone straddle my body and move behind Claire, she moaned as he slid his dick inside her ass and I could feel her rocking backwards and forwards between me and him. After a few minutes of him fucking her quite violently he groaned "I'm coming Angela open your mouth," I was too shocked to move and he forced his cock into my mouth and came deep in my throat, I felt his salty cum slide down my throat in pulses and I coughed to catch my breath. He slid his cock slowly around my mouth and then he pulled it out and rested it on my lips and said "Suck me clean Angela," I began to lick his cock without thinking about anything other than how good it tasted, I opened my mouth wide and let him fuck me slowly. "Awesome baby," said another guy, "me next."

The first guy climbed off me and Claire pushed her cunt back down on me and I licked her until she came, writhing around on my face and making me soaking wet with her sex juice. I felt someone else climb between my legs and start licking my cunt again, He was really good and flicked my clit with his tongue as well as sliding a thick finger in me and then wetting another finger and sliding it deep into my ass. I closed my eyes and thought about how I was being watched by all of these guys as I writhed around like a slut in heat. "Oh yes, please fuck me harder with your fingers," I moaned and abandoned myself to the feeling of him licking me and furiously fucking me in the cunt and ass with his thick fingers.

"Oh man I can't wait any longer I'm coming," said one of the guys sitting around the bed, he stood over me and sprayed long beads of cum all over my face and throat. I gasped as I felt his hot liquid running down my cheeks and then he put his rock hard dick on my lips. "Suck me Angela, clean my cock with your tongue," I opened my mouth again and let him slide his throbbing cock into my willing hole. He was bigger than the first guy and he stretched my mouth wide open as I tried to take him, I licked his head and tasted his cum as it ran down the length of his shaft. I could feel my orgasm building and I began to scream uncontrollably as I came, the guy finger fucking me had put a pillow under my ass and as I started to come he pulled his finger out of my ass and replaced it with his cock. "Come on my cock baby," he groaned, as I thrashed around on the bed feeling my orgasm intensify with the feeling of his cock buried deep in my ass.

He began to slowly fuck my ass, his cock felt unbelievably hard, meanwhile the other guy withdrew his cock from my mouth and flopped back onto his seat. "Please, I need a cock in my mouth I wailed" surprising myself as to how out of control I was. "No problem Angela," said another guy kneeling over my chest, "but I want you to beg for it." Please, please put your cock in my mouth, I need it," I cried. "Please let me suck your cock until you come." The guy fucking me in the ass obviously got really turned on by my begging, as he began driving deeper into me and then groaned as he pulled out spilled his load all over my ass. I pushed hard against him and opened my mouth to receive my third cockload from the guy kneeling over me, he slapped his cock against my cheeks before pushing it into my mouth and fucking me right down into my throat.

The two remaining guys now stood over me and began to jerk off furiously, after only a few seconds they both came all over my face and hair, I must have looked like a total slut with cum dripping out of my ass and plastered all over my face and hair along with Claire's sex juice. The guy fucking my mouth couldn't hold off any longer and he shot his load in my mouth with a huge grunt, I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him hard until I could feel his cock getting limp.

"Wow Angela you were awesome," said the guy with the quiet voice, "Now just so you know no-one took any pictures and your secret is safe with us, We know you like being treated like a slave. Claire started off just like you last year and she's had lots of fun with us. We're going to untie you now and let you get dressed is there anything you would like?"

I looked up at the guy and licked some cum from my lips, "Please could I actually get fucked now?" I heard myself say, "I need a really good ride, my cunt is aching for a big cock fucking me doggie style."

"OK, I'm sure I can help you there" said the guy with the huge cock who had come in my mouth. They quickly loosened my wrists and legs and I rolled over and got on my knees, he knelt behind me and I could feel his thick cock nudging against the slick lips of my cunt. "Oh give it to me hard, I need it really hard and deep," I pushed back against him and gasped as I felt the width of him stretching my cunt lips as he slid in, he grabbed my hair and yanked my head backwards, "beg for it again Angela."

"Oh god please fuck me hard, let me feel you coming inside me," I screamed. He rammed me again and again until finally I was weeping with the lust, I felt him spasm and his cock was so big it felt like he was coming in my stomach. I collapsed onto the bed and he fell on top of me, I could feel his heart beating against my back and his sweat was mingling with mine.

He rolled off me after a while and I sat up and looked at the guys sitting around the bed, "I should report you to the fucking police for this," I said looking harshly at the quiet voiced guy, "But then I might never get the same treatment," I smiled and stood up so they could all drink in my body glistening with sweat and cum. "When is the next party anyway?"

okgg
okgg
1 Followers