Angela's Daydream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept telling him how good it was, how she loved it. "Fuck me please fuck me," she whined as he drove into her. With his supremely wonderful cock he was fucking her and knew he was making her his, he was simply and so easily taking her and claiming her body for him self, although at that precise moment neither of them were aware of that, she was just content to be getting the first real fucking of her life.

He never relented or eased up, he would give her hard fast and deep strokes, then short sharp ones just jabbing his turgid cock into her oh so tight cunt. He could feel her muscles stretching and gripping him as her body happily accepted this masterful new cock.

She could feel every vein and bump on his cock as he sawed into her; he was brushing and stimulating every nerve ending in her love sheath she felt another orgasm rushing towards her. She wrapped her arms around him and clung onto him as if her very life depended on it. Her eyes were clamped shut, but she still kissed him fervently, where ever her lips landed on his sweating body, arms, shoulders neck she did not care she just felt the need to kiss this wonderful man.

As she cum again she pushed her hips up to meet his thrusting cock their pelvic bones clashed but neither noticed. Her juices were running in torrents from her body and she let out another scream as her mind went blank then lights flashed in her mind as her massive orgasm rushed through her body on a tidal wave of pleasure.

As she cum he felt her inner cunt muscles contract on his cock. It was a vice like grip and it stimulated his cock bringing him close to his own orgasm. He felt that familiar tingle run up his shaft, he put his hands under her heaving arse and pulled her sharply up to him driving his cock deeper still into her quivering cunt.

He shot his first rope of cum deep into her, he saw her eyes flash open in surprise as it splashed inside her, then the next rope jetted in, "oh my dear god yes," she cried as she felt his hot spunk washing over the inner walls of her vagina, "cum in me fuck me like a slut," she shouted. He did he fucked her through her orgasm filling her vagina with his hot seed. Then as their lust and enthusiasm waned they lay panting in each other's arms.

Her body was still trembling with emotion as they cuddled each other, her mind was spinning with the realisation of what had so suddenly taken place, another man had fucked her, and she was now an adulteress, she had acted like a common tart, but she could not help feeling satisfied and content. She was not reproachful; she did not look at what had happened with shame, although she considered that maybe she should. She still did not know why he was so alluring, why she was so enchanted by him or indeed why she felt the almost desperate need to do as he said it was as if she was unable to defend her self against him.

After half an hour or so he kissed her tenderly, "thank you Mrs Evans that was brilliant." She blushed at the compliment and sighed with disappointment as he withdrew from her, she instantly felt his cum leaking in torrents from her distended and gaping pussy. "Thank you," she muttered quietly.

He got him self dressed and went and fetched her a drink of squash, which she gratefully accepted, and then he apologised for having to leave. "How long is your husband away for," he enquired. She looked up at him curiously, "I am not sure about three maybe four more weeks," he sat beside her and kissed her then with a cheeky grin said, "that's good we have plenty of time for lots more fun then."

She gripped his arm, "As you could no doubt tell I really enjoyed this afternoon very much, but I can not let it happen again, it was simply a mistake, a pleasant one I concede, but I am a married woman and I must control myself." She looked into his eyes and again she felt herself starting to tingle, he smiled warmly at her, "we will see," he said confidently.

As he was leaving he turned to her and as she kissed him goodbye he said, "Tomorrow I need to bring a friend along to help me trim the tree and help me move the debris," she smiled, "ok that's fine," she answered.

When he had left she got up to use the bathroom, and when she was finished, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror behind the bathroom door. Her hair was a tangled mess, stringy with dried sweat. Her entire body was sticky, also with layers of dried sweat. Her entire crotch was sore and still gooey with what was left of his cum, she was shocked to see how red and swollen her pussy was and it throbbed so, but strangely it was a pleasant sort of feeling she thought.

The insides of her thighs were caked with dried semen. Her breasts were pinkish from where they'd been groped, and her nipples were chafed from where he'd nibbled them vigorously. She had a small love bite on her neck from where Tony had nipped at her in his passion. Her muscles ached from her exertions and she was as tired as could be.

Angela run a bath putting in lots of relaxing oils, and when she stepped into the warm relaxing water she gently rubbed the nips and bite marks on her breasts and her tummy fluttered, it had felt so very good though she giggled to herself.

After a long relaxing bath where she had drifted into a light doze and recalling all that had happened she noticed her nipples starting to stiffen and she felt her pussy twitching, she found it hard to believe that she was getting turned on at the mere memory of it all.

She admitted almost reluctantly that it had all been wonderful; and the new beautiful experiences were an eye opener she had obviously been totally neglected by her husband over the years she thought angrily. She conceded that her new lovers cock was beyond belief, was he deformed, she thought or was her husband the one with the small deformity. She recalled that some of her girlfriends had often mentioned big cocks, but she thought they were just exaggerating; now she was not so sure.

After a light meal she retired to bed and as sleep approached she found her self-thinking of the boy and how she was looking forward to seeing him in the morning.

To be continued...

12