Angela's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman's trials then romance.
18k words
4.64
14.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

I would like to thank my friend Angela for her help in co-writing this story. It was her idea for the plot as well as l lot of the story line. Except for her beauty, especially her eyes and lips, there are no other similarities in this story. It is strictly a work of fiction. I would also like to thank her for her editing. All other typos are mine

While the beginning contains a lot of non-consensual elements, the overall story is a romance, hence the category placement.

**********************************

Jim Peters was sitting at his desk reading over the latest financial records for his division of Golden Age Home Health. His was one of nine divisions located around Central California. The company provided home health to elderly patients by supplying caregivers to help with their daily needs.

While Jim was analyzing his documents, an alarm alerted him to a new email. It was from the corporate office up in San Francisco. There was to be a conference at the home office and was open to the managers and certain staff selected by the managers. Usually selected staff meant assistants, and the higher up. Rarely did it include the actual caregivers, who could use the information provided by experts in the field as well as various health care vendors.

Jim was an arrogant man who most of his employees and even co-workers despised. He was 44 years old, and even though he was beginning to gray and develop a bit of a "beer gut", he thought he was God's gift to women. He was always hitting on the younger females, especially the caregivers when they had to come in to the office. Jim was about 5'10" and weighed just less than 200 pounds. His idea of working out was fucking when he could and doing twelve ounce curls.

Not ten minutes later Jim's phone rang. It was Ned Jenkins from the Bakersfield office. "Hey pencil dick" chortled Ned. "Did you see this email about the conference?"

"Yea I sure did" replied Jim. "I bet there will be plenty of pussy to chase. Are you bringing anyone to fuck?"

"I haven't thought about it. How about you?"

"I just got the email so hadn't had a chance to think about it either. I guess I'll have to look at my harem. I'd like to bring to someone I ain't tapped yet. Hell maybe I can get some bitch to take it up the ass" laughed Jim.

"Well take care buddy. Guess I'll see you in about a month. Try not to get caught."

"You too my friend. Bye"

Meanwhile up in San Fran, Jack Strayer, the newly appointed president of Golden Age, was making notes for the conference. Jack was an ex-marine, (yeah, there is no such thing as an ex-marine), who was a corpsman. After his discharge, he went on to medical school where he specialized in geriatric medicine. At 42, he was still less than 10% body fat on his 6'2" two hundred and ten pound frame. He kept his hair short in the Marine style. He reported directly to the CEO Maggie Delatore.

Maggie was a woman in her late 50's to early 60's. She was a somewhat intimidating lady who was about 5'8" and weighed about 160. Her gray hair was cut just above her shoulders. She had a pleasant smile but could be ruthless if the situation required. She was very protective of her company and her clients.

"Maggie" Jack said. "I have an idea. I have been a fan of that T.V. show "Undercover Boss". Since I am new here and no one knows me yet, I thought I would do that at the conference. Kind of get a feel for some of the employees. I could go in as a caregiver. You know, see how they are treated and see what I can find out."

"Jack, that's a wonderful idea. We are about to open a new location down in Palmdale. You will be the new regional manager. That way you can interact better with the management staff yet find out how the caregivers work. Hell you can kind of do both since no one knows you."

Down in Los Angeles, where Jim's division was, one of his caregivers, Angela Garcia walked into her office to get a new assignment. Her previous patient had died a couple of days ago. He was 94 and had a good life. She still felt bad but had to move on.

Jim was sitting at his desk and happened to look up as the pretty Hispanic girl walked past. Angela is a 29 year old beauty. She is 5'3 and a bit chunky at 180. Some may call her BBW. Her 40D tits just scream feel me, play with me. Her voluptuous ass appears to be made to hold on to and take a hard cock up her tight hole. Sure Angela has a little pooch around the middle but that just added to her sex appeal. The thing about her is she is drop dead gorgeous. She has medium length brown hair down to about the middle of her back. Her emerald green eyes just exude sensuality. The almond shapes with long eyelashes just call for you to love her. Her dimples and smile give her a slightly devilish look. Her luscious lips would look good going down on any hard cock. Yes, Angela was a beauty but in L.A. where the standard is tall skinny and blonde with fake tits, it would be easy to overlook her.

Jim watched her walk past and decided that is who he was going to bring to San Fran to fuck. He just had to come up with a reason for her to go. He knew very little about her except she was married. He didn't care. All Jim was interested in was filling each of her three holes with his ball juice. Hell maybe him and a couple of his buds could gang bang her and make her airtight. He wondered if she would enjoy that. It was then that he had an epiphany.

"Angela, please come in my office." Angela turned and suddenly got a nervous feeling. She slowly walked into Jim's office.

"Yes Mr. Peters. What can I do for you" she asked.

"Please sit down. There is nothing to worry about. I just want to talk to you about an opportunity."

"An opportunity?"

"Yes. I have heard some good things about you lately from Mrs. Merkins. It seems the families of several of your patients have written letters praising you. This looks good not only on us as an office but as the company as a whole. There is a conference coming up in about a month. It is up in San Francisco and will last three days with one day traveling up and half day coming back. I am going and get to choose a select few of my staff to attend. You will accompany me. There will be a round table discussion amongst the managers and I want you to work with me on your practices. I think it will be quite valuable. In addition, you will have the opportunity to meet other employees including some of the higher ups. It could help to further your career."

"I'm not sure Mr. Peters. I have to check with my husband. I have never traveled alone before."

Jim just got a creepy grin and replied "Angela honey, this is your job. Tell him I am ordering you to go. It would be a shame to miss out on such an opportunity. That will be all Mrs. Garcia." I will be tapping that ass, Jim thought to himself.

Angela walked out of Mr. Peter's office with mixed emotions. On the one hand, maybe this would be a way to move up. Maybe even become a supervisor then regional manager. She had heard rumors that they were opening an office in Palmdale, closer to her home. On the other hand, Ricardo, her husband could be an asshole sometimes. He was jealous and didn't even like other men to look at her in a grocery store. She could only imagine how he would feel about her going away for a week with her boss.

Ricardo Garcia was an electrician working mostly for the studios. He was a beefy dude at 5"11 and 190 pounds. He had a temper too. While he would never hit Angela, she was not certain what he would do to another man if she ever decided to stray. Not that she ever would. She dearly loved her husband and he was a good provider. He did have a tendency to be condescending to her. Ricardo had the attitude that the man ruled and a woman's place was on her back or on her knees.

Angela stopped on her way home and picked up a couple of steaks. She would bake some potatoes and have a nice salad with a fine bottle of chardonnay. She figured is she grilled the steaks and a nice bottle of wine, she would loosen Ricardo up before telling him about the upcoming trip. Hell maybe she would give him an unexpected blow job for dessert.

About two hours later, Ricardo walked in to the smell of fresh baked cherry pie and fresh baked rolls. Angela loved to bake and was damn good at it. "MMMMMM. That smells good honey. What's for dinner? I'm fucking starving."

"I thought I would surprise you and grill some steaks. I have baked potatoes in the oven and was waiting for you to come home to put the steaks on. They have been marinating for the past two hours. Why don't you grab a quick shower and by the time you come down, dinner should be ready."

Ricardo walked down the hall to the master bedroom and showered. The Garcias lived in a small but comfortable two bedroom house on about a quarter acre lot. It was rather large for the L.A. area. It was in Palmdale just outside of L.A. They both had a bit of a commute to work. The house was decorated nicely with various artwork and photographs. The furniture was nice from various manufacturers. Angela's pride was her Handcock and Moore leather sofa. She saved for nearly six months and damn near thought about blowing the salesman just to get the price down. She wouldn't have but did give it a passing thought.

After his shower, Ricardo came back in the kitchen to a wonderful dinner. "That was great honey. Anything for dessert?"

"Just this." Angela then stood up and removed her sundress. She wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. Her 40D tits gently swayed as she walked over to her man. Her dark curvy body sashayed with her moist fully shaved pussy gleamed in the light. He stood up and bent down to suck her large nipples. They were about two and a half inches in diameter with the nipples extending a full quarter of an inch. With a smile, his loving wife sunk to her knees. Those emerald eyes looking up as she lowered his shorts. Taking his six and half inches of man meat, she gently kissed the head. She then ran her tongue around and through his pee hole and licking underneath the head. She then slowly sucked the entire length into her mouth again putting strong suction as she withdrew it from her mouth. She move down and gently sucked his balls, first one then the other. After a few minutes of ball sucking, she returned to working his cock. Angela loved giving head and felt she was good at it. Using her small delicate hand in combinations with her talented mouth, she bobbed up and down. As she felt his balls drawing up she stuck a finger up his ass massaging his prostate. That sent Ricardo over the edge and he unleased stream after stream of hot ball batter down her willing and waiting throat. Angela loved sperm as much as she loved chocolate. After she swallowed with a smile, all her husband could do was fall back to his chair.

"Damn" he said. "What brought that on?"

"Honey" she started, "I have something to discuss with you." She went on to explain that she had to go to the conference.

"Oh Hell No" retorted Ricardo. "Do you know what happens there? First they wine you and dine you. Next you will be drunk and before you know it my wife is getting fucked by a half dozen guys. I know you don't drink much, and I also know how much you like to give blow jobs. Hell you get off having my cock up your ass. You would be the main event."

"Look; you either trust me or you don't. Now if you do, there is nothing to worry about. If you don't then we have bigger issues. If you ever want that cock of yours in any of my holes every again, you damns site better trust me. This is my job and I have to go. End of story."

Ricardo was dumbfounded. Angela had never spoken to him in that manner before. It concerned him but he gave in.

"All right" he retorted. "But if any of that shit happens, your pretty ass is out of here. I can get pussy anywhere. Where are you gonna live? Just keep that in mind."

After their little argument, Angela thought to herself, "That went well." She wondered if her husband was concerned about her or was just concerned about her as his property.

The Monday of the conference week, Angela woke up early to get ready to go to the airport. She had packed most of her clothes the night before. She had to be at LAX at 9:00 for the 11:00 flight to San Francisco. She gave Ricardo a good hard fuck, hopefully to last them both the week then she went and showered. Her husband was pounding her doggie style and wanted to slip it in her luscious ass, but even though Angela loved anal, she was worried about having after effects on the plane.

She had dressed conservatively but professionally in black pants with a silk button down blouse. She wore a white lace bra and bikini panties. She also wore flat shoes as to be comfortable on the flight. Since it was an hour and a half from their house to the airport, and since he didn't want to pay for long term parking, Ricardo drove his wife to LAX. They took his truck, which was a ten year old f-150 super cab. It still ran well and he used it for work.

By the time the couple got to the 405 freeway, morning commute traffic was backing up and Ricardo was beginning to get frustrated. In an attempt to alleviate his growing anger, Angela did what any good wife would do. She leaned across the bench seat and pulled out his 6" cock and gave him a blow job right there in traffic. It did result in several horns from the truckers sounding, but after he spurted his sperm in her adoring mouth and she swallowed, Ricardo's frustration level subsided significantly.

After arriving at the airport at about 9:15, Angela kissed her husband good bye and got her luggage and proceeded into the concourse. She checked her one suitcase curbside, watched as security tested it for drugs or explosives, got her claim check and went to the gate. The line for security was a bitch since it was a Monday morning, but she managed to get to the gate about 15 minutes before the first boarding. Her boss, Jim Peters, was already there. When he saw her, he came up and gave her a hug. Angela reluctantly accepted his hug but backed away when his hand slid lower and he tried to cop a feel of her ass. She hoped this was not the start to a bad week.

The announcement was made for boarding and the two co-workers got settled into their seats. The jet was and Embraer, regional with one seat on the left side and two seats on the right. Angela's seat was next to the window on the dual side. Of course Mr. Peters had to be next to her.

As this was Angela's first ever flight, she was a bit nervous. The takeoff was smooth, but when the landing gear retracted with a bump, she jumped. Jim noticed her anxiety and put his hand on her thigh and began to rub it. "It's ok Angela. That was just the landing gear coming up. It should be a smooth flight."

"I'm fine Mr. Peters. This is my first ever flight and I don't know quite what to expect."

Unfortunately, the weather was cloudy and there was a bit more turbulence than usual on the hour and half flight. Once they reached cruising altitude and she could look down at the clouds, and saw the beauty of the sun reflecting off of them, Angela began to relax. It was short lived however as they began their descent. Landing is always more bumpy as the plane goes from thinner air to thicker. Add to the fact that the weather was less than ideal made for kind of a rough landing.

Finally, they were on the ground and then they had another 10 minutes for the plane to taxi to the gate. After deplaning and retrieving their luggage, the two took another 30 minute shuttle ride to the hotel. The hotel was nice. It was the Marriott Marquis on Fisherman's wharf. They checked in and went to their respective rooms. Unfortunately for Angela, the rooms were adjoining. She started to get a really bad feeling about the upcoming week.

It was about 2:30 in the afternoon by the time they finally got to their rooms. Just before they went in, Jim said "By the way Angela, there is a meet and greet cocktail party at 6:00. I hope you have something appropriate to wear. Please be there."

Angela made it to the cocktail party at about 6:15. She didn't want to be the first one there, especially since she didn't really know anyone. She was wearing a nice black dress that went just below her knees. It was not super tight but did highlight her curves. The top was a scoop neck just below her neck not showing any cleavage. She wanted to look as conservative as possible. She wore pearl studs in her ears with a matching pearl necklace. Her shoes black open toed with two inch heels.

The party was just off of the lobby in one of the "Chill" areas. Finger foods were served and there was an open bar. After getting her stick on name tag, Angela began to mingle. One of the first people to come to her was none other than Maggie Delatore the CEO. "Ms. Garcia, I'm so glad to finally meet you in person. I have heard some wonderful things about you. We have received many letters commending you on your treatment of your patients. I hope we can learn from you and pass along your techniques."

"Thank you Ms. Delatore. I just try to be myself and do what I think is right. I do enjoy conversing with my patients and always make sure to treat them with respect."

"Call me Maggie please. May I call you Angela?"

"Of course Maggie. It is an honor to meet you in person."

"I must be off now dear. As the boss, I have to make my rounds, but I do look forward to discussing your care later during the week."

"It would be a pleasure Maggie."

Meanwhile, across the room, Jim and Ned were talking. Angela was trying to avoid him as much as possible. Jim spotted her across the room and pointed her out to his best bud Ned. "See her Ned ole buddy. That is Angela and she is the one I brought with me. Check out that ass. I am going to tap that married bitch before the week is over. Hell, what do you say we try to double team her? Plus, she has some world class tits."

"Dude, if you can arrange it I'm in. Remember them twins we fucked in college. Wonder if the slut likes to be DP'd?"

"Maybe we can find out" replied Jim. "Maybe we can get her drunk. Either way, with your help, we're gonna get us some fine ass and pussy. I'm gonna start out fucking her face. Those lips are just made for cocksucking."

About that time, Jack walked up and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Jack Stayer and am going to be the new manager at Palmdale when it opens."

"Nice to meet you Jack. I'm Jim. Jim Peters. This ugly asshole here is Ned Jenkins. I am in Los Angles and he is the manager up in Bakersfield."

"The pleasure is all mine."

While Jim and Ned were dressed in slacks and golf shirts with the company logo, Jack was in his navy blue suit with a light blue shirt with silk tie. His shoes were highly polished. He looked professional.

"Jack, Ned and I were just discussing the scenery here. Are you married?"

"Sadly, my wife, Sarah was killed by a drunk driver. That was about seven years ago."

"Oh, man, I'm really sorry to hear that" replied Ned.

"Thanks."

Jack mingled a bit and ran into Maggie. She acted like he was the new manager and not the new corporate president. She even introduced herself to him like they had just met. The company had an operations manager who, along with human resources typically did the hiring or promotion of the regional managers. Maggie never got involved. While they were talking, Maggie suggested that Jack introduce himself to Angela. He agreed but would maintain his cover.

As Jack approached Angela, he was immediately awestruck. Her piercing green eyes and the way she had her hair fixed upon her head made her stand out. With those lips, he just wanted to reach out and kiss her. Sure she had a little extra meat on her bones but that just made him want to cuddle her. Unfortunately for Jack, Angela was also sporting a gold band on her left hand.

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers