Angela's Secret

Story Info
Angela always takes things too far. There are consequences.
3.7k words
4.19
35.3k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Let me know what you think, And tell me if you think I should post #2 Angela's Secret: The Morning After. Enjoy!

*************

"Can you grab me another couple beers while you are inside making your drink?" Thomas asked with a smile, watching as the girl, half his age, climbed out of the pool.

Angela gave Tom a cute, little, seductive wink, "Sure." she said as she ran her thumbs under the edge of her bikini bottoms to put them back in place.

Her mom would be pissed if she thought something was going on, so Angela composed herself before making her way into the house.

"What am I doing!" Thomas thought as he watched the round ass of this 20-year-old beauty disappear through the doorway.

Angela was tall, matching Tom at 5'10". Her dark, wavy hair fell down over her shoulders. Since it was wet, it clung together in spirals. She had big brown eyes that held the attention of every man had ever spoken to her. Most guys thought her full lips would look great wrapped around a cock, and that image was just improved by the innocent look of her face.

She had the body of a cheerleader. Her tits were just the type Tom liked. They were just over a handful. Too big to be considered small, but they weren't so big that they were weighed down either. Her perky breasts were just firm enough to stand out and bounce as she walked. Her legs were perfect, not too muscular; They were the perfect thickness and tan. Her ass was round and jiggled slightly but was nowhere near fat. Her stomach was flat with the tiniest amount of ab outlines and led down to the perfect, puffy pussy that she couldn't hide in certain outfits, especially that swimsuit.

He knew her mom was right inside the house. Close enough that if she turned the muted the TV she could definitely hear their flirtatious talk. Plus, Thomas wasn't being as careful as he normally was.

The image of her approaching made his cock rustle to life. Her smile and perky cups were a perfect sight. The way she walked was seductive. The fluffy towel wrapped around her hips made him stare at the movement in her abs.

She handed him a Bud Light and set the other one on the edge of the pool with her drink and dropped her towel, slowly stepping down the steps into the cool water.

"So... what were we talking about before I left? Oh yeah, we were talking about you buying me a new car." She said laughing.

"Oh is that what we were talking about? I thought we were talking about how you secretly wanted to be my slave while your mom is gone on her trip next week."

"But you know I don't do dishes or clean bathrooms." Angela joked as she took a sip of her daiquiri.

"We have a house keeper for those things, but she doesn't do the type of work that I need done." Tom whispered as to not be heard in the house. "Believe me, I've tried."

Angela smiled and walked toward Tom with her palms skimming the top of the water causing a trail of ripples to form and flow back against her perfect tits. Then she pulled her knees up toward her chest rolling her over backward so she could push her feet out forward. She playfully ran her foot across the front of Tom's shorts. His cock responded quickly. Tom grabbed her foot and pulled it up out of the water, lightly biting her toes. Flinching, she tried to yank her foot away. The effort pulled her towards him. Tom let go of her foot and grabbed under her knees and pulled her to him, wrapping her legs around his waist. She gave him a serious look and pushed away quickly.

"You two had better calm that shit down!"

The irritated voice was a sign that they were being loud and had obviously not been paying attention again. Angela's mom was standing at the doorway holding a drink and glaring in their direction. A long skinny cigarette hung from her lips.

"Angela's brother could show up here at any time. I know y'all are playing, but he might think something different." she scolded.

"Kelly, we are just funnin' around." Tom explained in a slurred, redneck accent. "I don't know why you are so worried about what Justin thinks anyway."

"Because he will think all kinds of weird shit, but I'm going to bed. You two better not be too loud. I have to get up early. And Angela, keep your fucking tits out of his hands and keep your legs together." Kelly said with a snap.

Tom turned back to Angela as Kelly turned and disappeared back into the house. Angela looked at him and playfully cupped her tits at water level.

She dropped her hands to her hips and slid her bikini bottoms off. Raising them out of the water, she tossed them to Tom. "Oops."

"Put these back on, Miss Drunkensluts. You are making this a little too hard." He said as he held up the little black bikini bottoms.

She grabbed them and slid up close to him.

"Making what hard?" she asked with the cutest, little mischievous look on her face with her lips kind of pooched. "Is your cock wanting me to tell it a secret?"

She brushed her lips across his, licking them as she spread her legs and slid up on his lap. He could feel the softness of her pussy on the bulge of his cock. He ran a hand down her thigh. As his fingers reached her pussy, he could feel the hardness of her clit. Her smooth pussy was welcoming.

She started to free his hard cock from his shorts, but he released his grip on her and pushed her away.

"This... we can't." He said as he made his way to the steps to climb out of the pool.

"Your mom would flip. And your brother... no telling what he would do."

"Awww...Come here." She said as she swam up to him.

"Don't go yet, I have one thing to show you." She smiled.

She slowly floated up and met his waist band with her fingers. As she kissed below his belly button, she looped her finger tips in and pulled down the front of his shorts, slowly freeing his swollen cock. He sat as she guided him to the top step. She skimmed along the top of the water and pushed him back by his chest.

As he relaxed, she pulled down his shorts and let his shaft dance in the current. He leaned back bringing his cock completely out of the water. She placed her lips on the head of his cock, letting her tongue dance around the brim. Then she took the whole length in until it hit the back of her throat. He twitched as she stroked his spike with her mouth, fucking him with her face. Letting him see the innocence be overtaken, she looked up from the tip of his solid cock before diving back down to swallow the head. Her grip tightened around the base and she could feel him flexing and releasing as his orgasm neared.

He tried to pull away, but she followed closely and took him deep into her throat again. She sucked and slobbered her way down his cock one last time as his cock released his load. Over and over again, he pumped shot after shot of hot cum into his daughter's throat.

She looked up grinning as she swallowed the last spurt and splashed pool water onto his dick to clean the slobber off of it.

They had always played, but it had never gone this far.

He climbed out of the pool without saying anything. She watched as he dried himself off and went inside. Angela put her bikini bottoms back on and felt the horniness building even more as she got out of the pool and made her way in the house.

----

Angea's hair was ratted up from being in the pool. She brushed it while she stared into the mirror. The girl looking back was sexy. Dressed in nothing but an old, tattered Pink Floyd t-shirt and a pair white cotton panties that showed her puffy lips off great. She made quite the prize for any guy, especially someone twice her age.

She turned off the bathroom light and made her way to her bedroom. After shutting the door and without turning on the light, she made her way to the bed in the darkness. She tossed the covers back and then slid in between the cool sheets. Assuming her normal position in bed, Angela comfortably lounged on her back with her knees bent and her legs spread apart. She was comfortable and ready to cum before she went to sleep. Even though her room was dark, the early morning sun reflected around the edges of her black-out curtains, making it impossible to sleep late. She put her sleep mask on and her ear buds in making her set for the night.

The silence of the night was only broken by the light tapping sound that came from the pull string on her ceiling fan clicking, in rhythm, against the glass globe of the light, as the fan spun on low. Her dance music played in her ears, and her fingers slid into her panties, spreading the warm, wet, pink folds and gliding across her clit, teasing it to the fest repetitive beat.

She was jolted out of her pleasure-filled thoughts of tonight's fun by the feeling of a hand being placed on her inner thigh above her knee. She froze as the hand slowly slid it's way up her thigh. She was too scared to move. Whoever this was had been watching her please herself. They knew she was awake, and now they were standing mere inches away, touching her.

Was it her brother? She thought of all the times she had caught him looking at her ass or noticed him staring at her pussy when she was sitting certain ways wearing loose, short shorts. She thought of how she stopped wearing panties when she noticed. Her shaved pie had caught his eye, and she found it exciting. All the times she rubbed her ass against him on purpose while squeezing by him in the kitchen, drove him crazy. But after noticing that it made him hard, she couldn't resist. The memories of undressing and making herself cum in front of the camera she noticed hidden in the bathroom was an obvious sign to him that she wanted him. This was enough to drive any guy crazy, but she couldn't help teasing him. The thoughts of him jacking off at night thinking of her had been so arousing to her. Ever since the day she caught him stroking his cock, and then later when she found the blurry, nude pics of her on his phone that had been taken from the bathroom linen closet, she had wanted him.

So was this Justin? Coming to take what he had wanted for so long, the pussy that had occupied his every waking thought. Had he been waiting in her room to watch her and just couldn't handle watching without touching her?

She laid completely still and quiet. Her heart pounded in her ears, even muffling out the music which deafened her to any sounds around her. She became wetter at the thought of it being her brother, but what if it wasn't him? She searched for the courage to reach up and remove her mask to see, but she couldn't move.

The hand moved up to the side of her pussy. The person carefully moved her panties to the side and lightly slid a finger tip up the wet slit that was completely available and open to intrusion. They stopped at the very top to push in and rub firmly against the top of her clit.

"Why was this so arousing?" She thought to herself. She was filled with embarrassment, shame, fear, and excitement.

She slowly raised her hands away from the intruder's hand and held them above her chest by her chin. The intruder gently took her right hand, straightened her arm, and placed it calmly down at her side. Angela felt it was best to mimic the action, voluntarily following suit with the other hand, placing it at the opposite side of her body.

Her heart raced as she tried to slow her breathing to calm her herself. But the music was keeping her from detecting any hints as to who it might be in the darkness committing this desperate yet erotic act.

The silence between songs would have been helpful but her music app played ads in-between which were louder than the music. She layed motionless as her pussy lips were teased and rubbed.

She felt the mattress give a little as the person placed a knee on the bed. Like a cat, the stranger moved in silence, lightly, slowly stalking prey that was already caught and dead, but just didn't know it yet. His second knee landed softly on the other side of her feet. He was over her legs now, pinning them down.

She started to beg.

"Please, whoever you..."

The Man calmly placed a finger against her lips.

She could smell her juices on his finger. He lowered his face to where his other hand had resumed rubbing her clit. She could feel his breaths on her shaved skin.

Was this her dad? The man seemed bigger than her skinny, 18-year-old brother. She thought of what went on earlier in the pool. Her dad had a few too many drinks, and the naughty jokes and playful comments had turned to actions, and she had been a little more flirty than normal. There had always been sexual tension between them, but she knew she had taken it too far. The way he looked at her as he got out of the pool is not the look she had expected. The disturbed look made her think he was made at himself. It didn't quite end with the reaction she had imagined in her fantasies when she was younger.

As the man moved his face closer to her skin, she felt him spread her pink lips. His warm breaths were chilly on her wet, hard clit.

The first slow lick surprised her. She wasn't expecting this. How could she be enjoying this?!?! But as the strange mouth started sucking and licking her delicate lips and clit, she was overwhelmed with pleasure.

He only licked for a few minutes before he slid two fingers deep inside her and it was the final push she needed. She tried as hard as she could to stop the orgasm, but her body betrayed her. Her stomach and legs tensed as her pink hole gushed sweet juices out to meet the fingers of the invader. Her muscles gripped and released in waves around them. Her legs trembled, and she couldn't help but let out a moan as her climax peaked.

She felt the mystery person shift his weight and move his knees between her legs as he spread them and her heartbeat doubled! She was not going to allow this man to fuck her, but the fear of not knowing who the person was made her clit tingle as it throbbed from the orgasm that had just rippled through her body.

She thought of what she was going to do to stop him. Then she felt it. The cold smooth back edge of a blade brushed against her pussy as the man sliced through the crotch of her panties, folding them back onto her stomach. She couldn't start kicking. She couldn't swing her arms. And now that he had a knife, she couldn't do anything else. She could barely breathe.

Only the clicking from her ceiling fan could be heard outside her bedroom door. Her brother stood listening as he did sometimes on his way to the bathroom. Often he would hear her moaning and would open the door and watch. He even started carrying his phone with him at night. He loved to sneak in and take a few pictures or a quick video of her playing with her pussy. After all she couldn't hear him come in and it's not like she could see the light from his phone. As he listened he didn't hear anything.

"She must be asleep already. Damn, I missed it." He thought to himself, disappointed.

The man pushed the head of his cock against her pussy just under her clit. The head slid up and down dragging it's way between her puffy lips. The warm, wetness was ever too plentiful. He had no problem sliding his dick down and into her pussy. She was being stretched as the length of the cock was slowly pushed all the in until the head against her cervix. But that was the only slow stroke. He slammed into her over and over. The silence was filled with slapping sounds as his nuts slapped her asshole. This felt amazing! Angela spread her legs welcoming him deeper. The stranger could get solid thrusts now. As his pelvic bone smashed into her, he laid the knife beside her head and grabbed behind her knees. He pushed her knees toward her shoulders. The angle caused Angela to moan louder. She wasn't going to hide it. She was loving it and she felt if she was loud enough, someone else in the house might hear it and come check on her. The pace quickened. She was about to cum again. Without thinking she raised her arms grabbing her legs and pulling her knees further back. The pace slowed for a second. He sank deep into her and she started to cum. The warm waves rippled through her body as the familiar tingling strobed through her clit and down her legs. She clenched on his dick and he peaked right along with her. He stopped fucking and pulled his hard shaft part of the way out. The throbbing motion of his cock told her he was cumming. His seed was shot deep into her making her feel weight, and warmth inside her womb.

She relaxed her legs and released her grip on his wrists. She felt sick to her stomach. An unknown person had just shot his cream inside her. What was she going to do if she was pregnant? How could she explain this? What would be her explanation for not screaming? For not fighting? Theres no way she could tell the truth that she was fucked by someone in the darkness of her room. That she loved it. That she thought it might have been her brother and that was ok with her because she liked when he would cum thinking about her. That the thought of it being her dad made her keep her legs spread wide because when she sucked his cock earlier in the pool, she wanted nothing more than to fuck him. Her mom would be hurt and saddened by the events anyway, but to find out she would have allowed her brother or dad do this would kill her. To think her innocent baby girl had been forced to have sex with a strange man at knife point, and in her bedroom no less. This would break her mom's heart. She couldn't say anything about the knife. How would be her reasoning for allowing him to go down on her for as long as it took for her to cum, without knowledge of the knife? What about when the intruder laid the knife down? What.. she couldn't grab it because she was too busy holding her legs for him? The truth would destroy her.

As she laid there thinking, a tear rolled down her face. The invader pulled her ear buds out. Her ears were ringing and she couldn't even hear the fan chain clicking. The man shifted to his left and Angela heard him step in to the floor. She felt a finger dip down into her creamy pussy. Then there was strange squeaking noise coming from beside her. Was he unscrewing something? What was that sound!? Short, uneven, starts and stops, the noise wasn't like the sound of something turning. She listened as there was one quick high-end squeak. Then silence. The clicking of the ceiling fan returned. Clanking quietly in half-second jabs.

Angela listened for the sounds of someone moving. There was nothing. 30 minutes passed as she lay there motionless with their juices leaking down her ass crack. Thinking of what she was going to say if she decided to tell anyone, she ran through every exuce. But she realized she couldn't tell in case it was Justin or Tom.

When she figured it was safe she reached up and slid her sleep mask up over her forehead. She glanced around the room, but she couldn't make out any shapes. She threw her legs off the side of the bed and stood up. The wetness in her pussy started to leak out down her legs. Reaching her hands forward, she clumsily walked to the light switch. Her shaky hand extended a finger and flipped the switch upwards.

The light was blinding. She squinted and looked around the room. Nothing. Angela walked over to look at herself in the mirror. There across the smooth shiny surface of the glass was a message. Using the cum he dipped from her pussy he wrote, "I had fun. Did you?"

Angela opened her bedroom door after taking the ripped panties off. She stepped into a clean pair before stepping into the dark hallway. She headed to the bathroom to clean up, then when she was done she made her way back to her room. Back to darkness. She couldn't wait until morning to see how her dad and brother acted. She pushed her door shut and made sure it latched.

12