Angela's Service Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela discovers new techniques.
3k words
4.57
52k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please let me know what you think. I enjoy getting email as well as comments. If anyone has ideas or want to see something happen, drop me a line*

*

Angela sat at home that night, listening to her parents bitch and moan about the slow vacation season. Her father criticized her for working at the retirement home, saying she didn't help out enough. Angela was tempted to point out a slow season didn't require extra hands and hers was the only job making consistent money. Dinner this evening was purchased with Angela's paycheck. 80% of her wages now went to her household. Her original budget called for only half per paycheck. But the family made nothing else.

They didn't know what she had in her bank account. She opened it yesterday at the local bank. In the past two days, she amassed over 600 dollars, cash. She had given the old guys a thrill and they paid handsomely for it. She wasn't going to lie, she liked it herself. It was both sexy and charitable at the same time. Maybe another opportunity would present itself today. Angela looked forward to work for the first time in a while.

The day was another scorcher. Morning rains dumped water on the ground, which was baked off the cement by the sun. The air was saturated and the humidity out of control. It would be an indoor day for the residents. The morning staff meeting confirmed as such. Residents, for their safety, should be kept in air condition or in the pool for the remainder of this heat wave. Most of them hadn't left the comforts of the common area yesterday and today would be hotter.

It was perfect for Angela, who was acclimatized to the heat. She sweated lightly but felt no serious negative risks being outdoors. Lunch came around and she decided to sneak out for some light tanning.

"Hey, Stephanie," she said to another maid, "I'm going to take an hour by the gulch, okay?"

Stephanie smiled, "You just happened to have brought your stuff, huh?"

Angela's nod brought a laugh from Stephanie. She waved Angela away, smiling.

"Take your time, hun, no one's going to miss you here."

Angela walked to her car, grabbed her bag and quickly headed towards the pool area. She couldn't dress in the small locker room because Marion was in charge today. She hung out in the office just outside the door and she would get suspicious with Angela heading in with a bag and leaving minutes later. Angela angled behind the shrubs and let herself out the back gate. She crossed the tee area of the first hole of the small golf course, walked down the winding steps, stepped through some vegetation, and came out on a small stretch of coarse, unattractive brown sand. One of the many lakes in the area lapped along the shore, though Angela would never go in that water.

This was one of the quietest places in Florida. No one brought boats to this side of the lake. She couldn't even hear engines or jetskis. The clients never came down here. It was a perfect getaway for an hour. Angela pulled her bathing suit out of the bag and laid the towel on the gritty beach. Although no one would ever find her, she wouldn't go nude sunbathing while on the clock. She pulled her dress over her head and folded it. She carefully put it in her bag to avoid wrinkles. She kicked off her shoes and socks, letting them fall where they may. She stepped out of her panties and into her blue bikini bottoms. Lastly, her bra came off. She took a second to enjoy the wash of the sunlight on her breasts before putting her top on. She spent a few minutes putting on sunscreen before laying back and soaking the rays.

This was life!

Ten wonderful minutes passed. A noise caught Angela's attention. She looked up, panicked. Had Marion found her? Shit! Excuses and words ran through her head before she heard a distinctively male cough. And a curse. She smiled.

Mr. Anders, the heaviest client they had, crossed the sand to where she was sitting. He was quiet, very polite, and 270 pounds at 5'10. The effort to get here must have been difficult. Sweat poured down his head and soaked his floral shirt.

"Young woman, I nearly fell going down those awful stairs. Is that plywood someone used for a handrail? It felt like it was going to snap at any second." He glared at the stairs for a second before directing his attention back to Angela. A gentle smile broke out on his face.

"How is the sunlight, my dear?" he asked.

"Perfect," she responded.

"You look like you may be getting too much of it. You might burn."

"Mmmmm?" she responded.

"I think you need more sunscreen. May I help?" Mr. Anders offered. He said nothing more, but simply held out a wad of cash. Angela smiled. Different men had different approaches. This one was to the point. He held five twenties. She took the money, put it in her purse, and leaned over to reach the bottle of sunscreen. She held it up to Mr. Anders.

The old man sighed heavily as he dropped to a knee. The effort was obvious. He took the bottle from her.

"Roll over," he said.

She rolled onto her stomach.

His arthritic hands fumbled at the knot at the back of her top. Angela reached behind her, undid the knot, and slid her top out from under her. Mr. Anders poured a generous amount of sunscreen on her back and worked it into her skin. He rubbed her shoulders, kneading the tight muscles. She wondered how he was able to do this with aching wrists. His hands worked down her back, moving along her spine, massaging small aches as he went lower. He came to the waistline of her bottoms and stopped. A line of sunscreen was poured along the back of her leg. Mr. Anders caressed her skin lightly, rubbing the sunscreen into one leg. Another line, another leg. She enjoyed his light touch and allowed her mind to float away.

The world seemed far away as Angela relaxed and enjoyed the contact. She was quickly brought back to reality when Mr. Anders's fingers slid under her bottoms and made contact with her asshole. She jumped involuntarily.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"Yes, I just didn't expect that," Angela replied.

"I'll stop if you want," he said. He made no mention of money or getting his value's worth. She knew he would quit immediately and have no problem with the cash. She would do him one better. She wiggled out of her bottoms and pulled them down her legs.

"Can you help?" she asked.

Mr. Anders, fighting gravity, reached over and pulled the bottoms off Angela's ankles. She had never been nude outside, but she was naked now. It felt good, freeing. Mr. Anders went back to work, rubbing sunscreen on her ass. He squeezed and rubbed, playing with her butt. He slid an oiled finger along her asscrack, groped one cheek, then the other, and had fun. Angela never met a guy so content to handle her ass. It boosted her self-esteem a bit.

She gave him several minutes, then turned over.

"Would you mind getting the front of me?" she asked.

He looked at her nude body, nodding. He drank in the sight of her taut, tanned skin. She was toned, well-defined, and he was nothing but smiles. He nodded again, business-like and uncapped the bottle. Angela laughed at the smiley face Mr. Anders drew on her stomach with the sunscreen. He started spreading the lotion, running his hands up and down her stomach and the sides of her torso. She wondered if he would go up or down first.

Mr. Anders chose up, one hand running over Angela's perky B-cup breasts. He pretended to lotion for only a few seconds. Giving up pretense, he fondled her tits. She glanced down at the wrinkled, liver-spotted hands. The gray hairs on the knuckles didn't bother her, not the way they touched her. The old guys had a wonderful touch. Mr. Anders's finger tips barely made contact with Angela's nipples. She was sensitive and the feeling sent currents of electricity straight to her pussy. She moaned and arched a back, forcing her tits into his hands. He smiled down at her and glanced between her legs. Angela nodded at him and a palm cupping her tit moved down her abs.

Her body shook when he grazed her clit with the lightest touch. She didn't realize how wound up and turned on she was. Another graze and her body jolted. A third made her hips buck. She spread her thighs wide, giving him more access, and waited. Nothing came.

"Well?!?" she demanded.

"Well what?" Mr. Anders asked mildly.

"Keep going!" she ordered a little more harshly then she meant.

"Oh, this?" he asked. Her body flinched with pleasure. His finger stayed on her clit, pressing now, speeding up a little. Her entire body thrummed with a building orgasm. The sensation came out of nowhere and now it grew, heat in her pussy. She wanted him to speed up, to make her cum. Mr. Anders took his time. If only he worked a little faster, pushed a little harder, he'd take her over the top. But Angela stayed in purgatory, wracked with ecstasy. He stroked her clit expertly, slowing down when she was close to orgasm. Minutes dragged by.

"Feel good?" Mr. Anders asked.

"Unghhhh," Angela moaned. Her whole body jerked in motion with his finger, "Please, God, let me cum."

She heard a laugh. He increased the speed and pressed her clit harder. She came violently, her clit exploding. Her body folded, spasming. As she started coming down, light-headed, his hand slid further down on her stomach. He had two, then three fingers in her sopping wet pussy. He curled them and thrust in and out of her. She moved her feet as wide as they could to give Mr. Anders access. He adjusted the way he knelt in the sand, turned his hand, and she felt a second orgasm approaching. Was he on the G-spot? She never knew she had one, and she had looked.

She grabbed his huge belly, holding on to anything as the second orgasm ripped through her body. Waves of glowing warmth spread from between her thighs as she caught her breath. Her body stopped its shaking and she struggled to breath. Things calmed down.

THUD!

Mr. Anders hit the sand. Angela rose to kneel at his side. First aid lessons scrolled through her head. She was about to look, listen, and feel for breath when she heard him laugh.

"No, dear, I'm fine. I'm an old man and I can't hold myself up like that for long. I think I'll just take a break on my back."

Still naked, she moved closer and laid next to him, her tits pushed into his bare arm.

"That was amazing," she said, "You guys know how to handle a woman."

He smiled up at the sky.

"I should very much like to pleasure you with my mouth, if possible. I'll double the total, please."

Angela couldn't see herself cumming a third time, but she nodded. He didn't look like he was getting up anytime soon. She stood over him, with his head between her feet. She squatted down, her ass hovering over his face. His tongue made contact with her asshole and she jumped an inch. The sensation was sexy and dirty. She knelt over him, facing his body. A sigh escaped her as his tongue slid between the folds of her pussy lips. His hands reached up and pulled her hips down, very gently. She sat back and put some pressure on his face. Mr. Anders' mouth started to work her over, slurping at her cunt. She wondered how it looked, a tan, healthy, completely naked young woman sitting on a fat old man's face. Steam curled up from her pussy as he continued to nibble and suck. She leaned forward slightly and his tongue massaged her clit. Angela closed her eyes, in heaven.

Minute after minute went by. Angela occasionally adjusted her position for Mr. Anders, offering him her asshole, her pussy, or her clit. He was happy to have any in his mouth. He talked all day which lead Angela to believe he could do this for a long time. She was fine with getting eaten out for an afternoon.

His hands reached over her thighs and went to her ass. He pulled her cheeks apart and swirled his tongue around her asshole. She heard him, muffled, say "relax." She relaxed the muscles in her body and he put his tongue in her ass. It went in a quarter inch, but the feeling was divine for Angela. Nothing had been in her ass before. Pleasure shot through her body now and Mr. Anders fucked her asshole with his tongue. Her entire body was on fire.

Angela wanted to fuck.

She straightened up and reached over Mr. Anders' large belly to his belt. She undid it quickly and yanked down his Bermuda shorts with his underwear. She pulled his shirt up off his belly and climbed over him to get to his crotch. Her nipples grazed his skin.

"Ummm... my dear?" came from behind her, tentatively.

"Yes?"

"I just want you to know that I don't have many erections. I don't want you to think you're not beautiful or I'm not interested."

Angela laughed on the inside.

"We'll see what happens, Mr. Anders," she said. She pulled his lower stomach up and headed for his dick. It was pale, small, and surrounded by kinky gray hair. She laid over him to get her mouth on him. It was like being on an exercise ball.

Angela's mouth covered Mr. Anders' cock. She had no reason to move her head up and down with his size, so she ran her tongue in and out of her mouth, rubbing the underside of his shaft. She heard a groan behind her. His hands found their way to the back of her thighs and caressed upward. She pushed back on his hand, impaling herself on his fingers. His fingers pumped in and out of her pussy in rhythm with her tongue on his dick.

Angela worked his cock, trying to excite Mr. Anders. Several minutes of no response made her worry. Could old guys get blue balls? It would be terrible if she came several times and she couldn't get him off. She pulled her mouth off him.

"Mr. Anders, is there anything I can do get you off?"

"Well, my dear, one thing worked a few years ago, several times, but I don't want to ask."

"Of course I have to ask now that you say that! What was it?"

"You do this to me."

He strained to pull himself off the ground. His mouth went between Angela's thighs and he rimmed her for a few seconds. He lay back, breathing heavily.

Angela shrugged. It couldn't be that bad. Mr. Anders had just showered recently.

"Roll over on your hands and knees, please," she said.

He did so, but he couldn't hold the position for more then a second. His torso and upper body crashed to ground, his ass still in the air. Angela knelt behind him, suddenly uncertain. Old man ass was not attractive, she thought. Flesh sagged and hung, splotches were everywhere. Time had taken its toll on his old body. She ran her hands along the insides of his thighs. He jerked at the touch, fat wobbling. She leaned forward, trying to breath out her mouth.

There wasn't a bad smell. A little sweat, no big deal. Angela couldn't yet bring herself to lick his asshole, so she focused on his balls, running her tongue along the seam of his sack. She got a face full of gray hair. Mr. Anders groaned in pleasure. Biting the bullet, Angela moved her face upward. Her tongue poked out of her mouth, barely grazing the dark, wrinkled skin. He must have been sensitive, Angela later thought, because his entire body surged backward, forcing her tongue into his ass. She pulled her head away, disgusted and turned on.

Wait, she thought, I liked it? She gave him another lick, more forceful. His body shimmied. Angela wondered what she would discover next. She was getting turned on having her tongue in Mr. Anders' ass. She pushed on the insides of his knees, getting him to widen his stance. Her face went back between his legs, her tongue shoved as far up his asshole as it would go. He was almost squealing as Angela wiggled and rubbed with her tongue. She reached underneath him to find him hard at four inches. She started pumping his cock and put her mouth directly on his asshole. She sucked and licked, stroking him. Mr. Anders cried out loudly. Angela held on as his big body spasmed and shook.

10 seconds later, it was over. She had a hand full of his cum. He slumped to his side and she sat next to him. His pants were only down to his knees and the mess was considerable. Angela looked at him, now rolled over on his back, and smiled. His eyes paused on her breasts for a moment before he met her gaze.

"That was incredible. Let me give you something extra when we get back."

Angela nodded and put her clothes back on. She knew the two of them would make it back to his room before anyone saw them. The heat was miserable and they wouldn't get caught today. A second thought bounded into her head. She hoped he'd let her do that to him again. She shook her head at herself, wondering if she'd ever date a man under 70 in her life. If she worked here, she could, but college was full of young guys unsure of what the hell was going on. She just needed to stay here a while and not get found out.

Helping Mr. Anders with his pants, still basking in the excitement of dirty sex and her own orgasms, Angela wondered what would happen if she were ever caught.