Angelica

Story Info
Sequel to Thirst!
2.6k words
4.38
15.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica was divine, as a human she had been great, but as a vampire, she turned into the most sensuous creature I had ever encountered in my life. Always wanting to try new ventures, playful and careless to a certain degree, which scared me at times. I was mainly afraid of losing her to the first other woman who came along, yet she laughed my objections away.

“Don’t be ridiculous Eanna,” she breathed into my neck as she ran her hands over my body. Still, somehow, I couldn’t believe she was interested in me, the gawky redhead vampire who remained eighteen for all eternity. Yet, she stayed with me, giving me joy by gladly offering her body to me, and loving mine in return.

The turn had been easy; Angelica squirmed a little when I sank my teeth into her neck but soon she clenched onto me like a woman drowning in the sea. It had been difficult not to drain her entirely, for the taste of her blood only added fuel to my desire for her. I wanted to keep her with me, so I forced myself to stop, and left Angelica barely alive at my feet. Her frail heartbeat clearly audible to my sensitive ears, I kneeled next to her and sliced my breast open with my nails.

“Come on, drink from me Angelica,” I murmured to her as I placed my breast on her red lips. Angelica shook her head at first, “Damn it Angelica, I want you to live,” I said in anger. Live might not have been the right word, I wanted her with me for all eternity, even if it meant she would stray on occasion. The blood dripped down my chest onto her lips and when she licked her lips I could tell she liked the taste of it. All of a sudden she sank her teeth into my breast and almost sucked me dry; I had to stop her although the feeling of her mouth on my chest was overwhelming and felt so good.

Within hours she’d made her first kill, smooth and fast; the man didn’t see it coming and hardly felt any pain. As he emptied his bowels in his clothes she bled him dry, while I watched her from my window. God, it was so beautiful and so erotic even if she didn’t display any interest in him at all, but watching her take his life with such grace and swiftness, it turned me on. After she came back we made love for hours, it was more passionate and tender than with any man I’d known in my three hundred years on this earth.

For days we hardly left the room until one day she murmured in my ear, “Let’s go out tonight Eanna, I need fresh blood,” she said, as I awoke to the dark of night.

Kissing my face she ran her tongue down to my breasts while I held her in my arms. Her tongue circled my nipple and I moaned softly, her love made me shy but at the same time it made me come to life. Angelica’s hands slid down my stomach and found my wetness, boldly inserting two fingers while she continued to suckle my breast. My hands found her short black hair and I pulled her closer to my body as I arched my back, and closed my eyes for a second. The desire raged through my veins when she slipped down further, her wild and spiky hair teasingly touched my abdomen as she licked the insides of my thighs. I wanted to beg her to taste me, to run her tongue over my pussy, yet, I couldn’t speak at all; all these feelings I had suppressed for so long made me tongue-tied. Suddenly I realized I loved Angelica more than I had loved anyone in my entire existence and I didn’t care who knew.

As I opened my mouth to tell her how much I cared for her, she looked up at me and whispered, “Don’t Eanna.” It felt like she had read my mind and knew everything I was feeling. Angelica jumped to her feet saying, “Let’s go out.”

“You’re a tease,” I muttered angrily, still hungry for her to make love to me, yet, she turned and smiled one of those incredible smiles at me.

“I told you I needed fresh blood,” she said, as she got dressed.

Breathlessly I watched her, my body ached for her touch and I just wished I could make her finish what she started. But I never got into being the dominant one in any kind of relationship, and Angelica gladly fulfilled that role in this one.

When we got to the club she recklessly hit on other women; apparently she did not care whether they knew she was a vampire at all. From the shadows I observed her make her move on a sexy brunette, when I suddenly noticed a man not too far from me from the corner of my eyes. His gaze fixed on Angelica and the woman, just like mine, and an idea formed in my mind. Angelica valiantly kissed the brunette, sliding her hands down to the other woman’s buttocks and pressing her body against her own in a similar way she had done to mine only an hour ago.

Every now and again her eyes searched the club for me, almost as if she wanted to make sure I was watching her, building up an appetite with another, yet coming home with me. I watched them go off to the restroom together, and instinctively knew what Angelica was up to; once she’d get the woman into the stall, she would sink her teeth into her neck and bleed her dry, just like she had done to the man in the alley. Her thirst for blood would soon pose a problem, for you can only leave so many bodies before the authorities get alarmed. For now it was okay, yet, I felt the need to relocate soon.

Waiting for her to come back seemed to take forever, but the man who had stared at Angelica and the other woman before distracted me. All of a sudden he appeared behind me and touched my shoulder. “I noticed you watching her too, who is she?” he asked.

I glanced up to meet his eyes, before I answered evasively, I don’t know why, but I did not want him to know about Angelica and myself.

“She’s been here before,” he said. “And every time she leaves we find a woman dead on the bathroom floor, or close to death.” His voice trailed off as he shifted his stare to the restroom door; I couldn’t believe what I’d just heard and wished my ears were deceiving me. Angelica had been here before, alone, leaving women for dead in the bathroom. Fighting the urge to snap his neck like a matchstick, I excused myself and walked into the bathroom.

“Angelica?” my voice was no more than a thread of sound, a gentle ripple in the ocean of quietude. Soft moans emerged from one of the stalls and I drew close to it, knocking softly on the door I repeated myself, “Angelica? Someone here’s been keeping an eye on you, saying you leave a trail of dead bodies behind. He just told me.”

The door swung open and I saw Angelica stand over the brunette’s body, she was barely alive but still breathing. Honestly I couldn’t care whether this woman lived or died, but I did feel the need to conceal Angelica’s involvement and my own for that matter. If I hadn’t turned Angelica none of this would’ve happened.

“You’re too gluttonous,” I complained to her. Angelica shrugged, she obviously didn’t care about anything; I had created the most reckless and dangerous of vampires around and I could only think of one person who could help. Quintus, the vampire who had turned me, my mentor and the only man I had ever trusted. Unfortunately for me, I had no idea where to start looking for him; Quintus left for New Orleans a few months ago, and I decided to stay here in Toronto.

“We need to go on a little trip, Angelica,” I mumbled under my breath, still staring at the brunette on the white tiles of the restroom floor.

“Where to?” she demanded to know.

“New Orleans,” I answered hesitantly.

Her response was a giggle, “New Orleans? Isn’t that the setting of a lot of vampire novels?”

If the situation hadn’t been this severe, I would have giggled too, because this was the reason why I had told Quintus I wouldn’t go with him. New Orleans vampires, too corny for words really, and I couldn’t believe Quintus would really go through with the move. I half-expected him back any day now, but somehow I was afraid it would be too late.

Angelica giggled still, and I started to wonder about her sanity. Yes, she was extremely sensual, but she was also more dangerous than anyone I knew. I couldn’t let her know how I felt, so I drew closer to her and took her in my arms kissing her gently.

“We don’t have to go if you don’t want to,” I said, in an attempt to reassure her. It was hard to believe I had thought of having a threesome with the man earlier, now all I could think about was how to get rid of Angelica. She had become a liability, and I longed for Quintus’ guidance once more; he would certainly know what to do with her.

“Lets get out of here,” I said firmly, not really sure how to get out without the man noticing us.

The brunette on the floor moaned and her eyes fluttered open. “What happened,” she asked upon awaking from her daze.

Angelica turned to me for advice, so I responded to the woman on the floor. “You fainted, when I got here you were out cold. We’ve been trying to revive you ever since.”

The brunette rubbed her neck, where Angelica had bitten her, and tried to rise to her feet. However the severe blood loss was taking its toll, and she almost collapsed on the floor again; I grabbed her arm and pulled her up. Propping the brunette up between the two of us, we left the bar - casually explaining to the bouncer the woman had been drinking too much and was in dire need of some fresh air. Three blocks away we dumped her on a park bench and left her alone in the night.

As soon as I unlocked my door, I felt Angelica behind me; her nipples protruding and brushing against my back through her shirt. She kissed my neck and let her hands roam freely over my body, filling me with mixed emotions. My body eagerly responding to her touch, my heart telling me how much I wanted her and my brain saying she was too dangerous.

“Thank you Eanna,” she whispered, her lips touched my ear as she did, and she teasingly pinched my nipple.

Moaning under her touch, I turned around to kiss her; fully aware she had previously been able to read my mind I did my utmost to shield my thoughts from her this time. Our tongues touched as Angelica’s fingers unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my breasts to her. As she licked her way down to my nipples, my mind was working overtime, how could I leave her, how could I shield Toronto from her? I honestly didn’t know, and my body still replied willingly to her lips.

“Relax, baby,” Angelica said, unbuckling my jeans and sliding them down to the floor. “You know you want me,” she added.

Oh yes, I wanted her, but at the same time I also wanted to get rid of her, yet, all my doubts left my thoughts when she started to lick my clit and slid her hands down to my ass. Burying her face in my wetness as I groaned with desire and making sure I felt her tongue dart around in my pussy. Her tongue, relentless and insisting, flicking my clit, and her fingernails inserted into the white flesh of my buttocks. My own hands slid across my body and found her black hair, and thought no one could ever make me feel like this again. My body spasmed, a scream surfaced in my throat as my thighs clenched onto her face, locking Angelica in the position until my orgasm was finished. Grinding my groin against her pretty face, I screamed out loud, my knees buckled and I pushed her face deeper into my pussy until I couldn’t take it anymore and orgasmed again.

Dropping to the floor, I took her into my arms, hugging her close. Nuzzling her neck and nibbling on her ear, I whispered, “Now it’s my turn to please you.”

When I looked up at her I noticed her eyes were dangerously sparkling with desire, the look I’d seen earlier in the club, just before she took the brunette into the restroom with her.

“I thought you’d never…” her voice trailed off.

Quickly rising to my feet, I pulled her up with me, kissing her lips and tasting myself on them. Entangled in an embrace, we walked to the room adjacent to the bedroom; its massive skylight illuminated the room with the silver glow of the full moon. Angelica appeared to be enthralled with this space the last time we were here, and allowed me to tie her up to one of the supporting pillars. The same thing I wanted to do right now, as I locked the handcuffs around her wrists I smiled at her before I blindfolded her and started to unbutton her shirt with my cold fingers. The palms of my hands brushed over her bared and ample breasts and she moaned and writhed with pleasure at my touch as I continued to undress her.

Her black blouse was the only thing she still wore when I finished undressing her, hanging loosely over her shoulders and exposing her beautiful body to me. Taking her face in my hands I kissed her lush, red lips before I slowly allowed my lips to explore her cleavage, her breasts and her abdomen. Her legs wrapped around my waist, she groaned and urged me to continue. I ran my hands over her back, scratching her skin with my nails, and licked and bit my way down her abdomen, gradually sliding my tongue over her bare skin in a teasing motion. Knowing this would drive her insane with desire for me, I brushed my lips against her thighs until she begged me to take her.

As I stared up at the skylight I noticed dawn was about to set in, and I buried my tongue in her wet pussy, sucking on her clit until she squirmed at the first ray of sunlight striking down at her body. I moved away from her as she started to yell and curse me out in a high pitched voice, and when I locked the door behind me her screams of agony got more profound and I literally fell into Quintus’ arms.

Three days later I finally worked up enough courage to unlock the door, Angelica’s burnt body was propped up against the pillar, and I learned the police had been trying to locate her for questioning, she was the lead suspect in several murders. As I fell asleep in Quintus’ comforting arms I realized Angelica was the biggest mistake I’d made in my life.