Angelina and the Geek

Story Info
Angelina Jolies thanks her computer savior.
3.1k words
4.35
94.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I didn't see why everyone thought Angelina Jolie was so hot. I saw the movie Gia where she played the suicidal model and she did several nudity shots during that movie and it was no big deal. I saw the Tomb Raider movie (it sucked) and she looked okay, but I think all the geeks were just projecting their adolescent fantasies for the Lara Croft character onto the actress chosen to play her. In Girl, Interrupted, she had the sexy, goth thing going, but it still didn't appeal to me. Then I saw the first promo shots for Mr. and Mrs. Smith and for some reason it clicked. Those pouting lips, those long legs, the full breasts, the scrumptious ass, I finally got it. Angelina exuded sex. Just by looking at her you knew that in the bedroom she would tear you apart unless you were able to keep up with her. Beyond any stretch of the imagination, I found out that I was indeed able to do so.

I work as a high priced freelance computer technician in Boston. I'd built up a list of high profile clients in the Back Bay and Beacon Hill area and I happily spent my days running around posh brownstones setting up in-home networks, cleaning out virus filled machines, and recovering important files. Nothing your average college kid could not do, but I get away with charging $150/hour because I'm available 24/7 and I have a reputation for turning a blind eye to any sensitive information I may happen to glimpse on my clients computer whether it be insider info, or the porn pictures they downloaded. I don't fix and tell.

I also make sure that all the concierges of the better hotels in the area have my number. So when their star guests have computer problems in the middle of the night, I'm the one who gets the call. That was how I managed to meet Angelina.

"Hi, Jason, It's Richard at the Four Seasons. I need you like now. I have a VIP who needs you to set something up on their laptop and she is not willing to wait until our regular guy comes in at 8am. Please call me back ASAP if you can get here."

As soon as I heard the message, I called Richard back.

"Hi Rich, its Jason."

"Thank God. Can you get here in 15 minutes?" Rich sounded pretty stressed out.

"Sure. Just let me know where to send the bill." I always joke with Rich because he hated my rates and was always trying to get me to charge less.

"We're taking care of this one. Just get here okay." Rich hung up sounding pretty testy.

I raced to the hotel and was brought up to their penthouse suite by Rich. When he knocked on the door there she was, Angelina Jolie, and she was looking real good. She had on a tight black skirt that clung to her legs which were sheathed in black stockings. She wore a plain white blouse, silk, with an open collar which showed off just a bit of her million dollar cleavage encased in a lace bra. Her hair was perfectly coiffed and her makeup was wonderfully done with a rich red lipstick. It was a classic look that on anyone else would seem like a simple get up, but on her it looked like so much more. I quickly swallowed all desire to gawk and drool while Richard introduced me.

"Ms. Jolie, this is Jason. He is very experienced and I'm sure he'll be able to solve your problem."

"Hello Ms. Jolie. I understand that you are in a hurry so why don't we get started. Where is your laptop setup?" I was amazed that I was able to speak so calmly in front of this sexpot.

"Thank you for skipping the formalities. I have some sort of special software that the studio set up for video conferencing and I've used it like a thousand times and now it just isn't working." Ironically, Angelina seemed to be the one losing her composure. She took me to the sitting area of her enormous suite where she had the laptop setup on a coffee table in front of an elegant Victorian couch.

"When are you scheduled to have the video conference?" I asked.

"In just about 10 minutes." She replied as she bit her full bottom lip prompting me to think of exactly where I would like to see those lips.

"If you'll please excuse me, I need to get back downstairs." And with that I was left alone with the sexiest woman in show business.

"Okay, let me get into this." I sat down on the couch and started checking things out. She sat down next to me to watch what I was doing. She smelled fantastic, like jasmine and vanilla. "Given the urgency, I'm just going to work as quickly as possible without explaining what I am doing." I cautioned her.

"Please, do whatever you need to do." she said and she patted me on the knee as she got up from the couch to pace around. Her touch combined with the open-ended nature of her line was enough to get things stirring in my crotch.

After some quick poking around I found it was simply a problem with her personal firewall software which was interfering with the hotel networks firewall. I temporarily disabled her software to resolve the conflict. I launched her conference software and it opened immediately.

"Ms Jolie, I think I've fixed the problem" I called out.

She came sprinting around from behind the couch were she was pacing and let out a yelp.

"Thank you so much. I can't believe you fixed it so quickly." I was amazed at how grateful she was. I am used to indifference at best from my clients, but for what I charge I don't really give it a second thought.

"Not a problem. I had to disable your firewall software to make it work. Do you know how to turn it back on when you are done with the call?"

"Okay, I saw your lips moving and words came out, but you might as well have been speaking Latin." She said in deadpan manner. I politely chuckled at her dry wit.

"I understand. Would you like me to come back after your call is over?" I offered, looking forward to billing the wait time.

"I would prefer that. The call should only take me about 20 minutes." She said.

"That's fine. I'll wait down in the bar and you can..."

"You don't need to go all the way downstairs." She interrupted, "If you could just wait in the other room during the call, you can fix the wall of fire thingy when I'm done."

While she spoke I couldn't help but notice again how outright sexy she was and while I was listening to her ask me to wait in the other room my mind was racing with the amazing amount of depraved and perverse acts I would love to perform on her body. Through my lust induced fog my mind made the connection of "other room" = "bedroom" and my mental gears ground to a halt. Did Angelina Jolie just ask me to wait in her bedroom?

In a desperate attempt to maintain my calm demeanor; I had the forethought to ask if I could fix myself a drink first. I poured myself three fingers of scotch and one finger of soda and retired to Angelina's bedroom while she worked at her computer to start the video conference call. The bed was an enormous oversized four poster King with what seemed like hundreds of satin pillows.

I chose to sit at the desk chair in the bedroom, figuring it would be too presumptuous to stretch out on the bed. I flicked on the TV, keeping the volume low so as not to disturb her call and surfed the channels for a few minutes and settled on a re-run of Seinfeld. As I sipped my scotch I kept reflecting on the surrealism of my situation.

After about 15 minutes I heard tremendous shriek from the sitting room. I opened the door to see Angelina jumping up and down on the couch like a little school girl screaming with excitement.

"I'm guessing the call went well." I ventured. She snapped her head in my direction and a look of surprise flashed across her face then she broke out into a huge grin.

"My computer God!" she yelled and came running towards me. Kicking off her high heels as she ran, she jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and hugging me toward her as she planted a big sloppy kiss on my cheek.

She jumped off me and started to gush. "You have no idea how important that conference call was."

She planted another big wet kiss, this time on my mouth and without even thinking, I parted my lips to return the kiss in a much more passionate way than I think she expected. Much to my surprise, Angelina responded in kind and we slowly melted into one of those deep wet kisses that are only bourn of lust and passion.

As the kiss broke off, she leaned back and gave me the look we have all seen on screen dozens of times. That face tilted down, crooked smile, and raised eyebrows devilish look that is her trademark of sultry mischievousness.

"I owe you." She said in a husky voice while maintaining that look.

With that I lost all ability to stay cool "Well the hotel is more than happy to provide my services to you at no extra charge as long as you..."

"That's not what I meant." She interrupted. "I'm sure you've heard all us actors go on and on about the people who help us get to where we are. Well tonight you were the person who just got me the biggest role of my life. And I always thank my people properly. So unless you are married or gay, you are about to receive the best damn "thanks" you could possibly imagine."

My total lack of cool made me reply "Uh, okay." I was frozen in my tracks as Angelina stepped towards me until I could feel her luscious breasts grazing against my shirt and chest. She brought her hands up and placed them on my chest as she leaned in and started planting several light kisses, first on my cheek and then down my neck. My dick was quickly stirring to life in my pants as she started to unbutton my shirt, kissing my chest with each button she undid.

My brain finally kicked in and told the rest of my body to participate. I brought my hands up and started to stroke her arms through her silk blouse. As she proceed lower and lower down my chest, I rested my hands on her shoulders while caressing her neck. When she reached my belt, my rock hard cock was making an obscene bulge in my khakis. Angelina settled down onto her knees and started to undo my belt buckle and started to moan as a stroked my hands through her thick dark hair.

"I want to taste that cock. I want it slammed into my throat. Will you do that honey? Will you fuck my face?" she moaned up at me as she finally revealed my now steel-reinforced dick. I am not especially long, about 7 inches, but I've known for years that it was my girth that separated me from most other men. More than one girlfriend had nicknamed my member "the Beer Can".

My thick cock's purple mushroom head was dangling a mere centimeter from her famous face. A smile spread across her lips as she reached her hand up and was barely able to wrap her hand around its circumference. "I'm going have a lot of fun with you." And with that she slithered out her tongue to lick the copious pre-cum that was oozing from my tip. She smeared the slick stuff around my entire head and started to kiss her way down the side of my turgid shaft, leaving a trail of her rich red lipstick on the side of my cock.

When she reached the base she planted her nose into my groin and inhaled deeply through her nose.

"I love that musky scent of a real man after a long day." She sighed and then proceeded to work her way around to the underside of my dick. She positioned her head even lower and started to slather my balls with her saliva. I thought I was going to explode right then and there but then she wedged her head right between my legs and started flicking her tongue back and forth on my perineum between my ass and balls.

At this point I dropped my respectful "customer service" attitude that I had been clinging too and shifted into animal mode.

"Oh you dirty fucking tramp. Only a real slut would lick me there and you are a Class A slut aren't you?"

She backed her head away from my crotch just long enough to utter "That's right; I'm a trashy piece of fuck-meat."

"We'll see about that." I growled in reply. I tightened my grip on her hair and brought her face even with my raging hard-on.

"Open your mouth." I barked like a drill sergeant. I could tell the tone in my voice was turning her on as her whole body quivered. As soon as she parted those full rich lips, I savagely jammed my dick half-way into her mouth. Her jaw stretched to accommodate my tube steak and she started sucking on my cock like a Hoover while swirling her tongue around the underside. Tightening her grip on her hair, I started to slowly shove my cock into the back of her throat. Angelina grabbed my ass and started to pull me towards her, encouraging my assault on her throat. I felt the tip of my cock bump up against the back of her throat. I could her feel her throat muscles convulse briefly and then she relaxed and slipped my cock deep into her windpipe. I now had me entire cock buried in her face with her nose pressed tight against my groin. I started to retract my cock and Angelina kept swirling her tongue on the underside the whole time. My dick popped from her mouth, completely coated in her slick spit. A string of saliva dangled from the ridge of my dick head to her bottom lip. I had never had the pleasure of such a wet mouth before. Angelina was panting heavily and her chest and face were flush with excitement.

She looked up at me and panted while she gripped my dick in her hands "Fuck my face you stud but don't you dare cum in my mouth. I want to see that hot jizz spray out of this beautiful dick all over my face. You got that big man."

"Who am I to argue?" I said with a sick smile.

I positioned my hands on each side of her head and started to ram my dick in and out of her mouth like a piston. With each stroke I was bottoming out at the back of her throat with such force I started to worry that I might break her nose against my pelvic bone. Spit was dripping from her mouth while I pummeled away and I could tell my orgasm was only a few strokes away.

Angelina wiped away the spit from her chin with her hand and then brought it up between my legs and started to cup my balls while sliding a finger between my clenched ass cheeks and then started to tickle my rectum with her fingers. When she popped her index finger into my ass, I knew that was it. I could feel my balls clench and my 15-ton truck load of cum started to barrel up my cock.

I let out a primal roar as I slipped my dick from her ravaged mouth and started to jack my cock off over her beautiful face. She arched her head back and started chanting and moaning.

"Give me that hot load. I want to drown in you cum. I want to feel your warm jizz all over me."

The first thick white rope of cum shot out of my dick and arched perfectly over her sweat covered face and in slow motion, I watched it hang like a tree bough extending from my dick before gravity took over. My cum made a satisfyingly wet plopping sounds as my thick stream of semen slapped across her right cheek, crossing her nose perfectly between her eyes, running over her smooth forehead and extending into her rich dark hair.

She jerked her head to the right slightly so that the next cum missile to erupt from my dick splashed across her gaping mouth, over those thick juicy lips, across her right eye and again over her forehead and into her hair.

"Oh yes, drench me you fucking fire hose." She screamed as rope after rope of cum kept shooting from my dick over her million dollar face. I couldn't believe I was still cumming. I kept jacking off over her and my shots began to lose their initial velocity so my jizz started to coat the area around her mouth and started to drip off her chin onto her chest where it was dripping down between her luscious tits.

Finally I squeezed the last drop of cum from my dick. Angelina slipped her finger from my ass and I took a stop back to gaze at the result of my one man bukkake assault. Her face was coated in a cris-cross mesh of cum. Her hair had several thick gobs of my jizz and a steady stream of moisture was dripping down the sides of her face and over her chin, down her neck and onto her white silk blouse. The mere sight of this world-famous super actress completely wrecked and drenched in my cum was enough to reverse my dicks slow decline and pump it back up to full attention.

"My God! Does that piece of meat ever go limp?" Angelina exclaimed when she caught sight of my unflagging member through the cum that was strung across her eyelashes.

"It's going to take more than that to tire this bad boy out." I retorted.

Angelina's eyes went wide and she licked her lips, taking in a good deal of cum in the process. Using her hands she scooped up the cum that had pooled in her eye sockets and shoveled it into her mouth. As she licked her fingers clean she simply smiled and said "Good."

To be continued...