Angelina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a cock-stirring smile. She even bit her lip for effect.

Jesus, she was so fucking sexy.

Knowing he was defeated, and really not minding at all, he started putting her various panties, tiny tops, and miscellaneous lingerie pieces back in her drawer. Under his breath, though intentionally loud enough for her to hear, he began to sing to himself,"You're gonna model these for meeeeee...you're gonna model these for meeeeee...."

"You are such a dork," she said with total affection, making a motion to slip on her barely-there top. Folding her legs beneath her, she teasingly turned her back to him, allowing the sheet that was covering her breasts to fall to her lap.

I couldn't pass up that opportunity. Pulling her to me, I took her nipple into my mouth, grrrrrrr-ing as I bit it and began sucking on it.

With a joyous laugh she playfully slapped at my head, only halfheartedly trying to get me to stop.

When I cupped her breasts and buried my face in her cleavage, she gave me a bordello whore's smothering bosom shake. She was undoubtedly exposing at least the bare sides of her breasts to Steve, who smirked as he watched us play.

With the sheet pooled in her lap, she was also fully exposing her bare bottom to him. Her naked back, hips, ass, and legs were completely uncovered, as were the sides of her bouncing breasts.

Laughing and panting, she finally pulled away from me. After managing to slip the fuchsia top over her head, she turned back to face him with a sexy smile. "Here's a good start, anyway, since you chose my most see-through top."

"Wow. Just...wow," said Steve, clearly thrilled by what he was seeing.

She sat back against the headboard, letting us drink her in. She had the sheet tucked between her thighs, hiding her pussy and one leg, but that was it. Her leg nearest to him as well as her bare hips were uncovered. Wearing nothing but her see-through top, she grinned, "Do you like it?"

While waiting for a response, she ran her hands directly over her breasts, ostensibly to smooth the loose material.

She sexily bit her lip, which was always a dead giveaway that she was nervously excited. Slowing down to do fingertip circles over her nipples, she made her gorgeous tips perk up to their full height. Moving her hands lower, she tugged down on the bottom hem to "straighten everything out," as she coyly put it.

Stretching it taut, she removed any bunching, making it completely transparent. She may as well have been naked since her top hid nothing...absolutely nothing. That little baby doll barely even obscured anything. All it really did was give her torso a uniform pink haze, as if we were seeing her nude body through a filtered camera lens.

Her top hung loosely, so it didn't confine her movements at all. Her firm, natural breasts sat high, needing no support. When she moved, they jiggled; when she turned, they followed, after a slight delay; when she lifted her arms, they rose on her chest, her nipples thrusting outward. Since her erect tips and most of her breasts were still moist from my sucking, the top was clinging. Her luscious tits were showing through even more than they would in a wet t-shirt contest. That fuchsia baby doll was literally transparent.

It was the most revealing top she'd ever worn for Steve, and they both knew it.

"Since you two are both apparently too tongue-tied to favor a lady with the courtesy of a response, I'll go ahead and assume this sassy little frock meets with your approval," she grinned. "Steve, I hate to be a bother, but could you also toss me some bottoms, please? I haven't had a chance yet to put on any panties, and I need to get up to go pee."

Saying nothing, apparently rendered speechless by the sight of Angelina freely showing us her bare breasts, he reached back and blindly pulled open the first drawer he found.

Amused to no end by his dumbfounded reaction, she let him continue to stare at her spectacular tits, which she began openly caressing for our benefit. She gave him a teasing jab, though, saying, "Sweetie, the other drawer, the one above it to the left. That is, unless you really want me to put on some sweatpants and long, woolly socks."

Momentarily chastened, he turned to locate the correct drawer. He opened it and reached back in; pulling out the first bottoms he found, he tossed them to her.

Smirking over her shoulder at me, she and I exchanged knowing looks.

"You asked for it, pretty lady. I guess 'soon' is coming a little sooner than you may have bargained for," I grinned.

Appearing a bit dubious, she nevertheless smiled determinedly while wriggling into the bottoms he'd chosen.

"Okay, I really do have to pee," she giggled, hopping up from the bed. Steve's chair was blocking her path to our bathroom door, and she climbed right over him. She swung the door shut behind her, but it didn't catch. It remained open a couple of inches, and we could hear the telltale hissing sounds as she peed. Meanwhile, the weight of our bathrobes hanging on the hook attached to the back of the door made it slowly swing open.

Steve had his back to her, but I had a perfect sidelong shot of her perched on the toilet only eight feet away, her panties around her ankles.

She looked at me and blushed. I just smiled, as if to say,"What do you want me to do? If I move to close the door, he'll see you anyway."

Noticing my smiling glance, Steve turned to follow my gaze.

Busted! He looked right at her. "Oops!" he laughed.

"Oh...god," she moaned, looking so fucking gorgeous. She was still peeing, her back beautifully arched. Her entire right side was naked; with her full breasts, tiny waist, and smooth, curvy ass, she was an amazing hourglass of pure sexiness.

"Okay, you guys have had your fun. Please turn away now," she said, her eyes imploring.

"Sure thing, sweetie," I laughed, and of course we both kept ogling her.

"Fine," she grinned. "Steve, don't think payback won't be a bitch. Not only am I going to watch you pee too, I'm going to hold your dick while you're going and shake it for you once you're done. How do like that idea?"

Nodding with another goofy smile, he just continued to stare.

Having finished peeing, she tore off some tissue paper. Never looking away, she spread her legs and wiped herself. Still grinning, she slid her panties up her thighs as slowly and seductively as possible, raising her ass to slip the tiny scrap of material over her beautiful curves.

After coming to her feet and stretching for a few amazing moments with her arms high above her head, she re-entered the bedroom. She went straight to Steve and sexily straddled his lap, hooking her arms around his neck. While treating him to a hot little pussy grind, she leaned in to whisper, "I thought I'd requested breakfast? Exactly what does a nearly naked girl have to do around here to get some of her gorgeous man's nice, sweet juice in her tummy? Oh, never mind. I'm up now. I'll go get my own."

Smiling sweetly, she slithered out of his lap and strutted toward the kitchen.

As we watched her bounce down the hallway, I said, "Dude, it looks like you got your wish."

"No shit. Look at that..." he said, awestruck.

The 'bottoms' he'd tossed her were nothing more than a tattered pair of white bikini panties. Old, thin, and threadbare, even the elastic was basically toast. Most of her bare ass was on display, and the tiny panties hung so loosely on her hips that the top few inches of her bedeviling crescent divide were exposed. Although there were yellow stars and moons printed in the fabric, we could still see her entire ass. Those poor panties really had become that see-through.

Jiggling away from us, her beautifully sculpted curves were a carnival of mouthwatering sex.

He followed her out to the kitchen, and I took that opportunity to throw on some shorts and a t-shirt before rejoining them.

She was leaning back against the fridge, one leg straight, the other bent at the knee, her foot pressed to the door. Casually swinging her raised knee in and out, she dipped her tongue into her glass of juice while peering suggestively over the rim.

From the front, her panties were every bit as innocent yet scandalous as they were from the rear. Resting across her hip bones a good eight inches below her belly button, they drooped at the top, and we could clearly see her pussy lips through the threadbare material. Her smooth slit and lightly hooded clit were only gently kissing the thin, loose cotton. We could see her pussy's coloring, still flushed and pink; having just been fucked, her inner lips were slightly distended, forming a crinkled smirk between her swollen outer labia. Her small strip of pubic hair standing guard above her slit was matted and moist; the clarity with which we could make out her pretty patch was such that we easily could have nailed a police artist's sketch rendering of its exact shape, texture, density, and color.

Also, the panties were so loose and low in the front that a tempting half-inch of her dark brown pelt was peeking out over the top.

Between her bared breasts in that hazy wisp of fuchsia, those beguiling panties, and her radiant pose, she was the very definition of feminine sex.

"So, sweetie, do you believe me now?" she grinned, still playing her teasing game with him.

"Believe you now about what?" he answered.

Simply staring, he was clearly torn between savoring the visual treasures of her pussy, her bare breasts, and especially her intense eyes, which is where he knew he really ought to be focusing his attention.

"Do you believe me now when I say these panties by themselves wouldn't be appropriate to wear to the concert tonight? Don't you think I need to wear something else with them?"

"You are wearing something else with them," he offered, and we all laughed.

Always such a helper, our Steve.

Angie smiled patiently. "Honey, that's not quite what I meant. Look at my panties...just the panties. I can't wear these as my only bottoms tonight. If we were going to a sunny picnic, or walking around the State Fair and splashing around in the fountain, you know I'd have no problem wearing nothing but these panties for you. Not to an indoor concert at night, though. It wouldn't look right, especially in heels. They simply aren't dressy enough. If you two are that horny, and you really want me to go naked tonight, okay, maybe I'll wear this top for you, but for my bottoms I want something sexier than these panties."

All the while, she continued to swing her leg back and forth. Along with the elastic of her panties being almost nonexistent at the leg holes, the gusset was so narrow that it barely covered her slit. When she would arc her knee out, we could see her naked pussy lips...which were glistening wet.

She simply stood before us, swinging her knee back and forth for effect. Once she'd proven her point, she gave Steve another knowing grin. "You can see my pussy, can't you?"

Since he was totally lost in the magic spell of her glorious sex, I thought I'd save Captain Obvious the trouble of having to come up with a cogent response. "Don't worry, baby, we're not going to ask you to go out tonight wearing nothing but those panties."

"Good," she smiled. "I'd like to think that when we go out to a club or concert together, I can count on my wonderfully imaginative men to come up with something for me that's still stunningly sexy, definitely, but also a lot more stylish than these old panties."

Always the gallant one, Steve said, "Hey, it's not like you don't look absolutely amazing in them."

"Absolutely amazing, or utterly and completely slutty?" she asked, with a self-deprecating smile. "You wanted to see me model my dresser drawer's goodies? Sweetie, other than wearing no panties at all, like last night when we were snuggling together, I don't know that it gets much more revealing than this, if that's what you're shooting for. I'm fairly certain that this top with these panties makes me look like an insatiable cumslut who's just begging to be fucked."

"An insatiable, gorgeous, wonderful cumslut who's just begging to be fucked, and we love her like crazy," I gently reminded her.

"It's true," added Steve. "You're simply incapable of looking anything but gorgeous, classy, and perfect."

"Even like this?" she laughed. "I look like I want to fuck the whole band!"

"That would be one lucky band," I grinned.

Steve chuckled to me, "Okay, since you're already a guitarist, I suppose this means that now I have to learn to play bass, right? Oh, shit, I could be the singer! The singer always gets the hottest chicks! She could be all mine!"

Laughing again, Angelina launched herself at him, jumping into his arms. Holding herself up with her wrists crossed behind his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist, she playfully cooed, "Oh, really? And what would you do to me if I were all yours? Would you fuck me in the ass doggie-style on stage, or would you just have me fuck myself with a guitar for your amusement? Would you let me suck your huge dick and swallow every drop of your sweet cum, or would you rather mark me as yours by coming all over my perfect breasts and beautiful face? Is that what you'd do, baby? Would you share me on the tour bus, letting everyone in the band fuck your hot girlfriend whenever they pleased? Do you want me to be your sexy cumslut, hmmm, Mister Rock Star?"

Cradling her ass, he held her up as they fell back laughing against the sink. When I leaned in to hug her from behind, she whispered in my ear, "Baby, I can feel your cum still dripping from my ass. It's pooling up in my panties. God, I just came again, and I can smell my wet pussy. Unless you want me to fuck you both right now, you better get me out of here."

Climbing down from Steve, she fanned herself like Scarlett O'Hara. "I do declare, the devil must have gotten into me!" she giggled coquettishly. Filling her juice glass with water, she drank it in one long pull. Breathing hard, she set her hands on the counter and leaned over at the waist, one leg in front of the other, her hip cocked.

My god...her ass was a vision. I almost couldn't stop myself from tearing off her panties, squeezing her ripe globes on my face, and jamming my tongue up her ass. Fuck, I wanted to bite and suck every inch of her gleaming bottom. Her quivering thighs; her smooth, heart-shaped cheeks; her drenched pussy; her adorable little puckered star...everything looked so delicious that I just wanted to devour it all.

She was still breathing hard, her hips rising and falling with each deep breath.

Glancing over at Steve, I noticed that he too was staring at the growing wet spot in her panties. I knew some of it was my leaking cum, but Steve must have thought it was just her sexy excitement showing. The idea that she was letting him see her fully aroused pussy, even if only through her sheer panties, had to be a stone-cold killer for him.

As I watched him, I realized that he would have dived into an erupting volcano for her, and I was more in love with her than I could ever remember.

Having finally caught her breath, Angelina turned to face us. Staring into our eyes, she ran her hands over her breasts; when she tugged on her erect tips, another quiet moan escaped her parted lips.

She wasn't being coy about it. She was vividly showing us her desire.

Never blinking, she slid her hand into her panties to caress her glistening slit. Slipping a fingertip through her flowering lips, she stroked her way up to the peak of her soft folds and started rubbing her clit. As she increased the intensity of her caresses, her hips answered in rolling undulations, until finally she plunged two fingers deep inside her shining pussy. Snaking her other hand beneath her top to squeeze her breast, she slowed her attack, touching herself more sensually.

With a white-hot fire burning in her dusky eyes, her voice was pure silk as she breathed, "I know...believe me, I know. I feel it too, the same thing you're both feeling. I'm so turned on, god, I'm about to lose my mind. Still, unless you two want to take me back to bed and fuck me right now, we have to get a move on if we're going to do anything today. It's already a quarter after eleven, and we haven't showered or eaten yet. We have to start getting ready."

Before we even had a chance to take her up on that one really excellent sounding option, she scampered away to the bathroom. Moments later the door opened, and her top and panties came flying into the kitchen.

Grinning stupidly at each other, we heard the shower start, followed by a long, sexy moan....

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so make sure to include a return address with your feedback.

12