Angelina, Jennifer, and Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers

The 21 year old slender brunette gushed, "You sure look better in the uniform than I do. If I can be of any help just let me know. And I do mean anything, anything at all."

Noticing the girl behind the bar transfixed on her tits, Jennifer smiled and replied, "Thanks, I just might do that."

Jenifer rejoined the group and they all were discussing the movie. The filming was to begin in four days, it was agreed that locals would be cast and that they would start shooting the scenes at 4am. Kristin was an alluring beauty, she was built like Jennifer, the only difference was she possessed big green eyes and flowing red-hair. The club owner took Jennifer by the hand and led her to the dance floor. Nicole and Angelina joined them. Jennifer laughed when Kristin told her that she wanted to be with her before the bartender. Miss Tilly asked the bar owner, "Why can't I have both of you?"

Kristin held her tight and whispered in her ear saying, "For you, that can be arranged." They returned to the table and joined the group and smiled when they saw Olga had a new friend. The girl's name was Amy, she was a pretty blond with blue eyes, very thin, flat chested, and looked under 21. At Olga's suggestion they agreed to continue partying at the mansion. Before leaving Kristin provided a replacement behind the bar and Meg joined the group of lusty women.

Upon arrival they decided to go skinny-dipping in the pool. As if the scene wasn't erotic enough they were joined by the staff who were all drop-dead gorgeous. Instead of swimming a wild orgy ensued. Nicole and Angelina were joined by the beautiful blond chauffeur. Angelina was in sublime ecstasy as Nicole and the chauffeur took turns with her ample breasts and succulent pussy. Jennifer was squealing out in animal lust as tongues licked and kissed every inch of her heated body. The maids were busy pleasuring each other and Amy had her face buried between Olga's legs.

The maids brought drinks for everyone, several dildos for their mistress and announced that it was now show time. The women all gathered around Olga and her new friend. The chubby older woman forced the timid girl to eat-out her smelly ass just as she had done with her horny pussy. To further humiliate the submissive girl Olga had Amy suck her toes and lick her big feet clean. Putting on the same strap-on that she had used on Nicole, the domineering dike bent Amy over and fucked the girl's tight pussy unmercifully. It seemed cruel to the actresses until Amy screamed out in ecstasy and then they realized that the girl loved every minute of her defilement.

Olga kept her submissive new lover bent over while she removed the dildo and strapped on another one that was almost as long but much thinner. Amy grimaced and shrieked when the long, skinny dildo entered her puckered anal passage. After about 10 minutes of the brutal assault on her butt-hole Amy seemed to change; instead of protesting she humped back at the intruding dildo and begged, "Yes, fuck my ass harder, hurt me where I poop! Do it, faster, harder, oh yessss, fuck meeeee!"

Jennifer approached the lewd display of wanton-lust filled females and grabbed Olga's mammoth tits from behind and then dropped a hand under the base of the ass fucking dildo, inserted three fingers into the sopping cave, then put her whole hand up the sloppy cunt, and then she made a fist and fucked the nasty pussy vigorously. Soon Jennifer had her arm in half way up to the elbow. Jennifer was amazed at how big the nasty cunt was and how the pig fucked the girl's ass harder as the actress ravished her cunt with her arm. The exhausted and spent dike finally collapsed to the ground, taking Amy with her. With a loud swish-plop sound Jennifer withdrew her cum soaked arm from the horny dike's raunchy cavern. When Olga thanked her for the fantastic orgasm Jennifer answered, "You're welcome but next time I am going to shove my arm up your fat ass. Amy can be your bitch but you are going to be my bitch."

Not wanting to go home the visitors stayed overnight. The driver went to bed with Angelina and Nicole. Amy went with Olga and Jennifer put her arms around Kristin and Meg saying. "Come on girls, I want your hot tongues all over my body again, I want your tongues up my pussy and ass. Worship my deliciouses body all night long, I could get used to this action, hell yeah!"

Over breakfast the next morning, actually is was afternoon when they got out of bed, they discussed the upcoming movie and expressed a need to get some rest before the start of the filming. They were weary but content. When they were alone Nicole told Angelina, "I was resolved to do this movie and then get back to my normal life but now I find myself dreading life without you in it."

"No need for that Nicole; there is absolutely no reason why we can't go back to our normal lives and maintain our friendship, a very close and special friendship at that. Ours is a relationship that we can cherish for the rest of our lives." As they embraced and gazed into each other's eyes they both realized that their feelings for one another went far beyond lust. At this moment they were aware that their mutual admiration was actually a deep and tender love.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers
12