Angelina’s New Assistant Ch. 01

Story Info
Huge fan meets his idol.
2.8k words
3.67
19.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers

This story was written four years ago and written on spec. I've made adjustments since then but the story has not been changed. All characters are over the age of 18.


It was one on a sunny afternoon, a Sunday afternoon. People were trying to race home so they could be ready for work the next morning, except one of the few people who didn't was now at a certain movie studio checking the sets ready for tomorrow's shoot (filming). This person was international movie star Angelina Jolie. The scene called for a fight to take place in an alley, and so a set had been built so that it would be easier to film, she was checking to make sure everything was in perfect order. Angelina was just about to leave for the day when a young man walked on to the set.

"Hello, do you work here?" asked Angelina pleasantly.

The young man shook his head.

"Are you my fight instructor?" asked Angelina in the same tone of voice as before, again the young man shook his head.

"Well, what do you do here?" She asked, giving up.

"I-I-I'm your b-b-biggest fan, M-M-Ms Jolie." Stammered the young man.

Angelina looked the young man up and down, taking in the details about him. He looked as though he was in his early twenties, had black hair, and looked as if he was in good shape. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt that was open, a white vest, blue jeans and black cowboy boots. Angelina herself was wearing black leather pants, black leather motorbike boots and a blue t-shirt with the Tomb Raider logo on it from her film.

"So do you wanna fuck?" asked Angelina with a devilish grin.

The young man just stood there with his mouth hanging open. Angelina removed her t-shirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. The young man, continuing to stare at her with his mouth open, walked towards Angelina as if he was under remote control.

"Do you have a name, young man?" asked Angelina

"N-N-Nick C-C-Clark." Nick stammered.

"What a nice name." Angelina thought.

"Come here, Nick. Suck on my tits." said Angelina.

Nick did so. While he was nursing on Angelina's medium sized tits, she was running her fingers through his mane of dark hair. After a few minutes Angelina wanted to see what Nick was packing in his pants.

"Now show me how big your cannon is?" asked Angelina.

Nick removed all his clothes and it was Angelina's turn to be a little shocked.

"T-T-That's a huge cock. H-H-How did you get it so big?" asked an astonished Angelina

"I took some penis enhancement drugs that I purchased off the internet." replied Nick.

Nick's cock had an overall length of 12 inches and was twice as thick as an ordinary cock.

"I've GOT to have that inside of me." Thought Angelina.

Angelina went and sat on the edge of what looked like a wrecked washing machine, Nick stood in front of her, the tip of his huge dick just barely touching her pussy.

"Do it, push it deep inside and I'll give you the fuck of a lifetime" said Angelina.

Nick did what she wanted and pushed his hard, throbbing cock into Angelina's soaking wet pussy. After he was inside her, he stopped for moment to let it sink into his head that he was about to fuck the woman he had lusted after for so many years.

"Come on Nick, fuck me." Said Angelina.

No more encouragement was needed for Nick, he immediately began pounding his cock in and out of Angelina's pussy.

"Ooh, oooh, I need this. Come on give it to me" moaned Angelina as Nick continued his assault on her pussy.

Sometime later Angelina screamed "I'm gonna cum."

She grabbed Nick by the back of the neck and pulled him closer to her and then she screamed indicating her pleasure. After her orgasm had washed over her she let go of Nick and lay back on the washing machine.

"That was brilliant, make me come again." Pleaded Angelina.

"You like my huge cock don't you?" asked Nick as he disengaged his cock from Angelina's pussy.

"Yes, yes I do." Responded a horny Angelina.

Nick pulled Angelina to her feet, turned her around and bent her over so her ass and pussy were on full display. Nick pushed his hard cock into her throbbing wet pussy and then resumed fucking Angelina.

"Take my big cock" said Nick as he pounded into her over and over again.

"Fuck me harder" was the only thing Angelina kept saying over and over again.

Angelina was enjoying this huge cock that was churning her insides. It was by far the biggest one she'd ever had inside her.

"Faster Nick, Faster. I'm gonna cum" shouted Angelina before she screamed indicating her pleasure.

Nick pulled his cock out of her pussy, he still hadn't come as he was holding himself out for her. Angelina was sat on the floor gasping for breath.

"That was better than last time." Panted Angelina.

Nick felt pleased with himself he walk up to her so that his cock was bouncing in front of Angelina's face and immediately she began to suck his cock and put those lips of hers to use.

Angelina stopped a few minutes later and said "I like to taste my own come."

She lay down on the ground with her legs wide open. Nick lay on top of her and pushed his monster cock inside her.

"Make me come one more time and I'll let you do whatever you want to me." Said Angelina.

Just this comment drove Nick wild as he began to pound her furiously, determined to make her come one more time and began to think of all the dirty things he would love to do to this woman.

"Your pussy is so tight." Thought Nick as he fucked her hard.

"Fuck me harder Nick, Faster. I'm gonna cum," Shouted Angelina before screaming in pleasure and lying on the floor in an exhausted state.

Nick felt a twinge in his dick and pulled his dick out of her pussy.

"Angelina I'm gonna cum, please will you jerk me off and let me come on your tits?" Asked Nick.

"You haven't got to ask, I was going to do that for you anyway". Replied Angelina.

She put her hands on Nick's thick cock and began to jerk him off. Nick was standing and Angelina was sitting on the floor of the set. A few minutes later Nick came splashing his creamy cum all over Angelina's tits and neck, Nick sat on the floor in front of Angelina while she dipped her index finger into the cum that had splashed on her tits, she withdrew her finger put it to her mouth and tasted Nick's cum.

"Your cum tastes sweet and you want to cum again." Said Angelina with a devilish grin noticing Nick's hard cock.

"I like this young man, but I've got to put him through his paces." Thought Angelina.

"Here's something to wipe my come off with." Said Nick as he gave Angelina his vest.

Angelina wiped the come off her, turned to Nick and asked "Do you wanna fuck some more?" Nick nodded his head.

"Then get dressed and then we can go to a hotel I know, where we won't be disturbed." Replied Angelina.

They both got dressed but Angelina still had Nick's vest in her hand, she put Nick's vest in a training bag.

"I've got to keep this. I'll have to give him something of mine, but what, something I've got to cum over clearly." Thought Angelina.

Angelina led Nick out to the parking lot and to her car an Aston Martin DB9. She told Nick to get in the passenger's seat while she dropped her bag off in the trunk, in the bag was Nick's vest with his cum all over it. Angelina got in the car, started the engine and drove out to the street. As they traveled to the hotel Angelina began asking Nick questions, the usual sort of questions as it happens. How old he was, what his occupation was, did he have a girlfriend and so on.

As it transpired Nick was 20 years old, had no girlfriend and lost his job working as an assistant for a seedy hotel. He also lived in a cheap one bedroom apartment and couldn't make his rent anymore since he lost his job. Angelina started feeling sorry for him in a way and wanted to help him, but she needed to make sure he passed her "requirements" before she would take him seriously.

They arrived at the hotel and got out of the car, a valet rushed up and gave Angelina a ticket for her car which she pocketed. They walked into the hotel as Nick tried to look around.

"You can look around later but let's check-in." said Angelina.

They arrived at the check-in desk to sign in when a man from behind the counter said "Ms Jolie, what a pleasure to see you again. Do you want your usual suite?" the man asked

"Yes please, Ralph, The penthouse as usual." replied Angelina

Ralph was obviously the manager and knew Angelina well. Nick just stood to one side while the business took place and he tried not to look out of place.

As soon as they had checked in Angelina led Nick to an elevator that was crowded, which took them to the top floor. As the elevator went higher and higher to get to the top floor more and more people got off, so by the time it reached the top floor there was only three people left Angelina, Nick and the bellboy.

The bellboy showed Angelina and Nick to the penthouse suite, as they walked in Nick stood and looked around while Angelina tipped the bellboy. After the bellboy had left Angelina got the "Do not disturb" sign and hung it on front side of the door before closing it.

Nick was still looking around he had found where the bathroom was not to mention the bedroom, the drinks cabinet and the television.

Angelina went to a table that was opposite facing the door to the suite, there was a telephone on the table and was just about to make a phone call, when Nick pulled on her arm in the direction of the bedroom.

"Nick, darling, I have to make this phone call" said Angelina

While Angelina was talking on the phone Nick went to the couch and undressed, as he pulled down his jeans his long thick cock bounced up. He then sat on the couch and looked at Angelina and began to jerk off slowly, this in turn drove Angelina crazy as she wanted to fuck badly and couldn't as she was talking on the phone.

Her pussy was getting drenched and some of her wetness was dribbling down her inner thighs, in the end she stood up and lowered her leather pants to her knees so that her pussy was on full display.

Angelina put her hand on the mouthpiece and said "Fuck me, Nick, fuck me hard."

"But you're on the phone" observed Nick.

"I don't care give it to me NOW!" screamed Angelina

"No, remember you said I could do anything I want to you." Said Nick slightly pleased with himself.

Angelina thought for a moment and realized that Nick was right, all she could do was stand there and get wetter and wetter by the minute.

After she had finished her phone call and hung up she turned to face Nick, who was still sat on the couch and on verge of cumming.

"Get on your knees and suck me off and hurry." Nick half ordered half demanded.

Angelina got on her knees and began to suck Nick off, she put her hands on his ass as if she was secretly feeling his body or wanted more of his cock in her mouth. A few minutes later Nick came pumping his hot, creamy cum into the back of Angelina's throat, she held onto for a few more second and then released him. Nick sat on the couch still with a raging hard on and Angelina opened her mouth to show Nick that she had gulped all his cum.

"Your still not satisfied?" asked Angelina slightly bewildered.

"No, and judging by the condition of your pussy, neither are you." Replied Nick in a somewhat pleased tone of voice.

Nick walked up to Angelina and undressed her, then he dragged her into the bedroom. Angelina was getting turned on by all this, the fact that she had turned a dithering nobody into a take charge sex machine within a couple of hours of fucking was making her wetter by the second.

Nick stood up and helped Angelina to her feet and then he kissed her passionately, he tried to put a lot of unsaid things into the kiss which she understood and was shocked by it.

"Lie on your back please, Nick." Said Angelina.

Nick did as she asked and lay on the bed with his hard cock sticking out of him, and then she climbed on top of him so she was straddling him, and then she lined her pussy up with the tip of his hard cock and then she lowered herself so that it impaled her.

"Oh yesss! Ride me harder you filthy slut." Shouted Nick.

Angelina's response to that was to fuck Nick harder.

"Did I actually say that to Angelina Jolie?" thought Nick.

Angelina stopped fucking Nick and smiled at him, it was a devilish sort of smile like the one she had given him earlier, and she had confirmed she wanted this young man not as her partner but as her thing on the side. While she was thinking, Nick sat up, rolled Angelina onto her back and resumed fucking her.

"I'm impressed by your quickness, I could use you." Said Angelina with a pleasing smile.

A few minutes later Angelina said "Fuck me harder, my stud, come on Nick make me cum."

The rest was obscured by screaming which indicated her pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum" said Nick hurriedly.

He was about to pull out when Angelina wrapped her legs around his waist to prevent him from pulling out, she then reached down with her right hand and grabbed the base of his cock tight to prevent him from cumming.

"I'm gonna give you a treat, if you come to work for me as my personal assistant. You'll assist me on the movie set and you can fuck me whenever you want. Do you want the job?" asked Angelina.

Nick's thought's was "I don't care I just want to cum." He thought it over.

"OK, I'll take the job. I hope I get good money. Now please let me cum." Said Nick.

Angelina released his cock and said "Now you can cum. The first part of your reward is to cum inside me."

Nick gawked at her as if she was on drugs.

"Come on, shoot your cum deep in me" said Angelina.

Nick fucked her for an extra couple of minutes then grunted as he came, pumping his creamy warm load deep inside the woman he had lusted after for so long. Nick then collapsed on top of her and smiled to himself practically pleased with himself.

Angelina turned her head, kissed him and said "That's what I expect from my lover" sounding pleased with herself.

Nick was about to get up and get dressed when

Angelina stopped him and asked "Where are you going?"

"I must get home as the rent is due tonight, otherwise I'll find myself homeless" replied Nick.

Angelina put her hand out to stop Nick

"I'll help you get what you need from your place and I'll arrange for you to stay here for now until I can get you somewhere more permanent." Said Angelina.

"Thank you. There is some stuff I need to get from my old place." Replied Nick.

They both got dressed and went over to Nick's place to collect his stuff. As they walked into Nick's apartment Angelina put her hand to her mouth and gasped in complete shock. All over the walls were posters of her, mostly from her Tomb Raider movies, there were what turned out to be all the films she'd ever done on DVD and there was a plate on the wall with a Tomb Raider logo and picture of herself posing as Lara Croft on it.

"What's wrong, you look like you've seen a ghost." Said Nick.

"I didn't know you were this devoted to me." Said an astonished Angelina.

"More than you can possibly imagine." Replied Nick with a smirk.

KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers