Angelina's Autograph

Story Info
Angelina Jolie gets slightly blackmailed.
1.4k words
2.78
107k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weirde
weirde
6 Followers

There's something in the way I look that repulses women. They find me sexually unattractive. I don't know a woman who intends to have sex with me. I never did. The ironic thing in this situation is the fact that I am endowed with a well shaped 9" cock which they would appreciate if it was attached to some good-looking guy's crotch. For certain reasons I always keep it clean shaven. As it is useless for me to be after women I decided to be after celebrities, chasing for their autographs. But not all of them, no, just the most beautiful and attractive women, most of the men fantasize about. This is a way to get near to a celeb, even for just an autograph. I'm proud of my collection of photos personally signed by the beauties. Sometimes it is very difficult to get an autograph so you have to be well prepared.

Angelina Jolie is the star I adore most. My desire to get a close look of her became unbearable. By the time I decided to take her autograph she was taking part in the sequel of Tomb Raider. Some of the scenes were about to be shot in Pittsburgh so I went there and took a small apartment in a hotel not far away from the movie area.

On the next morning I disguised as a technician and hanged about the equipment and the trailers, pretending to do something. Finally I found out which was Angelina's trailer. So I hid myself in a place where no one could see me, waiting for the movie shots to begin.

When it started everyone's attention was concentrated on the scenes so I took my chance to sneak into her trailer. I succeeded in hiding my camcorder so it was able to tape everything that happened inside the trailer. I got then back in my car and watched on my lap top. I knew it was not exactly legal but didn't intend to show it to anyone so who cares.

I was almost asleep at the afternoon when I saw the trailer's door opened and she entered with a guy following her. The stupid bastard was obviously an admirer she was about to give an autograph. But why he was not in the crowd with the other pathetic fools where he belonged? I didn't have time to think about it because the scenes moved pretty fast. They started kissing, she undressed then and gave him head, he ate her pussy and fucked her with his miserable 6 inched dickie. They did it until it was time for her to go back for the next shots. I used it to sneak again in her trailer to get back my camcorder which had done an excellent job.

That day Angelina received a special delivery which was an envelope containing a video tape and a smaller envelope on which was written "Open after you watch the tape".

I knew there was a small TV set and a video player there so she could enjoy the tape in private. I was sorry I couldn't see the expression on her face while watching and reading then my note. There was written the address of my hotel, the room number and the hour she had to come to negotiate.

She came at 11 pm dressed in a way no one could recognize her, with a hood on her head. When she saw me she couldn't hide the expression showing it won't be a pleasure for her to talk with me, especially on this topic.

"How much do you want for the tape?" she asked half-angry half-confused. "Do you think you can give me the money I'll get if I start selling this? Besides I'm rich enough."

"What do you want then?"

"All I want is your autograph."

"My autograph?!" She was dazed. "Well, not exactly. I want you to kiss me, to take a picture of it and you to sign it."

"You want to have a picture of me kissing you?"

"No, it may be a compromise for you. I want you to kiss me, leave a stamp of lipstick, I take a picture of me with that Polaroid camera over there and you give me your autograph on the picture."

"Is that all" she asked with a sign of relief. "Yes. Look at those, please." I gave her several pictures. She looked at them and her eyes went wide open. The pictures was almost the same. They were of my cock and were taken from the front so the head and the balls were visible, but not the shaft. There was also a stamp of lipstick on the skin around the base of my cock. The lipstick made some kind a circle around my cock and there was no doubt it was produced by a woman's lips. In fact the stamps were made by some of the most famous lips in the world. I think I was getting closer to my next autograph.

"You want me to believe that these marks are made by the women whose sign is on the picture?" She shrieked. "I don't. I told you I don't want to compromise you – if someone see these pictures he'll never believe. It is enough for me to know what the truth is."

She thought for a while and finally said "Ok, I think I can do it." She couldn't estimate the size of my cock by the photos.

"Ok then. Here are the rules of our game: some of this lipstick" I gave her one "has to be applied around the base of my shaft by your lips. But there must not be a trace of lipstick anywhere else on me except there. If you accidently do so you can lick it clean and try again. My dick is not hard yet so you can take an advantage of that. The lipstick mark has to be done before I come. You have to avoid your teeth from biting me. That's all for the first part of the game. And here is advice - it will be useful for you to apply a lot of lipstick"

I undressed and relaxed on the couch. She put a lot of lipstick on her lips and went down. She directed my cock into a vertical position by her fingers. It was soft yet but her touch made him start growing slowly. She noticed that and realized she didn't have a lot of time if she didn't want to deepthroat me. So she made a fast almost desperate movement of thrusting my dick in her mouth trying to reach its base by her lips. Her lips slightly brushed against the skin of my shaft and left a red trace. "You have to lick it clean now" I said. Her fast movement had made my cock spring up and was almost fully erect. She licked the traces of my shaft until they disappeared. But as you can guess my cock was now standing at his full 9'' glory.

Angelina applied lipstick on her lips again. She opened wide and directed my cockhead to her throat. It was a sight to behold – her mouth wide open, my cock sliding into her throat. I was about to come but didn't want to spoil the game. Her lips reached the base and she pressed them tightly to my skin. She drove back then. She breathed heavily. She was exhausted by the efforts.

I shot a picture and she gave me an autograph.

"Here we come to the second part of our game. But first take a look at these photos."

"I've never done this before…" was all she could say reconciled. I put her on her fours so her knees were on the floor, her chest - on the couch. Then I drove down her shorts and her tong panties. I took a jar of Vaseline and generously applied on her tight asshole. She was tense with a fearful expectation of what was about to happen. I put my cock head on her but and with a slow motion I thrust in. She cried out loud. I pushed my dick deeper in her ass until the lipstick she has left on me made a stamp around her asshole. She almost fainted. I took my cock out and took a picture of her lipstick stamped ass, just like the ones she had seen a little before.

Then I went into the bathroom, cleaned my cock and went back to her. I undressed the rest of her clothes, took her in my hands, went into the bedroom, put her on the bed, spread her legs and gave her pussy the fuck of her lifetime.

weirde
weirde
6 Followers