Angeline's Foot Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safe in the knowledge that I can do nothing but watch with an unquenchable thirst, you allow yourself to become entirely absorbed by the gorgeous feelings spreading out from where your fingers are working their magic.

You lie down on the bed. One side of you is completely taken by the moment, but the other cannot believe what you are doing in front of this man who is still almost a stranger! Unable to resist, I move to the end of the bed, gently take hold of one of your feet and place a delicious toe in my mouth. Within a few moments the firm sucking of my tongue matches the rhythm of your fingers. Back and forth my tongue works, back and forth and back and forth, tongue and fingers in beautiful harmony as they conjure a rapturous spell. Delightful sounds come from your mouth; noises you cannot hold back as the inevitable approaches. The rhythm speeds up, there is no stopping now. The sensation builds, closer and closer and closer and closer until convulsions of ecstasy surge up and down your body, wrapping you up in their power and taking control of every part of you.

As you float back down, a warm, contented feeling washes over your body in gentle waves. You feel gorgeous. You are gorgeous. At the foot of the bed your feet are being gently kissed by a man who is totally bewitched. You relax.

Feeling wonderful and exhilarated you decide that it is now time to take control of me and release my desire. In a slow, gentle, compelling voice you tell me to lie on my back on the floor at the corner of the bed. "Now I want you to spread your legs apart and place them either side of the corner." As I do so you slide across the bed and place your feet on my thighs. In this position I am quite under your will. You massage my body with your feet. Over my chest, down my sides, across my tummy and back to my thighs, you rub me and press your feet into me, feeling the desire that is welling inside.

Slowly and deliberately you tease your way closer. Finally, at last, your feet are where I want them to be, where I need them to be. From the gentlest touch to the firmest you toy with me. Pressing, sliding, and squeezing with your toes, you have me in heaven. Before very long, as you press your feet against it again, it shows its full appreciation. All that desire that you have built up in me during the evening and over the weeks since we first made contact is released. I gasp as my body goes into convulsions. There is nothing in the world but you, and your gorgeous feet, and your beautiful body.

Leaving me to relax, you disappear into the en suite to freshen up. I have lain down on the bed when you emerge. Words now would be too soon. I walk into the bathroom and close the door, leaving you to arrange and settle your thoughts and feelings in your mind. Walking back into the room I see that you are dressed, seated in front of the mirror, brushing your hair. I get dressed. You stand as I put on my jacket. "Dinner?" I ask. You smile. I walk towards you, take you in my arms, and hold you.

12