Angelpron One

Story Info
She goes out with a friend, comes home with you.
2.5k words
4.54
21.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight streams through the window, coaxing my eyes into opening. Grimacing, I try stretching. My hands are tangled in the blankets, pinning me in place. My legs, too, are tangled, and I experience momentary panic. Claustrophobia, you know.

My eyes ease open. I fell asleep with my glasses on again, dammit. As my eyes adjust to being open I notice several things.

The first of which, there is no sun, at least not in the room I’m in. There is, however, a bare light bulb, swinging near the ceiling. No windows. A basement? I’m on a bed, a big soft clean bed. But it’s not mine. And there are no blankets covering me. My hands and feet aren’t tangled, they’re tied down with leather straps.

Taking deep breaths I try and calm my nearly panicking heart and take further assessments. Nothing else in the room. No other people in the room either. Two doors lead out, but they’re both closed. I don’t recognize where I am.

Fully dressed, still wearing what I had been at the club the night before. I wonder if someone slipped me something… but no, I was always holding my drink. Except when I gave it to…

You. In you walk. I almost laugh. You’re so quiet and meek and we’re such good friends. We haven’t known each other that long, but we’re been inseparable in the short time we have known each other. And this is a little kinkier… you always treat me like a lady, I never expected this.

You smile back. I raise an eyebrow, asking you without speaking to explain yourself.

But you don’t talk. You come over beside me and sit on the bed. Sometime, I don’t know when, I started to cry. You wipe my cheeks and check my wrists to make sure the bonds aren’t too tight, that they aren’t hurting me.

“What’s up?,” I manage to ask. Smiling, you tell me you’ve wanted to do this to me for so long, but didn’t have the chance to ever act on it. No other girl has ever been here. This room was made for me, this bed bought for me, these straps also for me. Last night, when I handed you my drink to go to the washroom, and the opportunity offered itself; you couldn’t let it go. But if I really am scared and not at all curious, you’ll let me go.

I think it was knowing that I had a chance to go, that I had some semblance of control that made me stay. After all, this was a fantasy come true. And you’re not a bad looking guy, not at all. In fact, looking at you often makes me smile. So yeah, let’s do whatever you were thinking about doing so long.

Vanity is probably what kept me there, who am I kidding? You thought I was hot and wanted to fuck me and you telling me was just the push I needed to be yours.

I smile up at you, and you produce scissors. I don’t know where the hell they came from, but there they were, wicked and gleaming in the bald light. You start on my left leg. I hadn’t noticed, but my boots are off. You cut into the toe of my sock, the cool metal rubs the side of my foot as you cut my sock open, cut up the outside of my pant leg. I don’t even think for a second the cost of replacing this outfit, I am too lost in the most sensual thing I have felt in a long time. The metal had warmed against my skin by the time you are done cutting open my pants and socks.

Then you cut open my shirt, sleeves first then right up the middle. As the fabric floats apart, sliding off my skin, my nipples perk up, tightening and reddening. I am hypnotized and cannot stop the gasp that escapes as you bend over and flick your tongue over the turgid bud.

Straightening, you smile at me once more and pass your lips over mine, and over my closed eyelids as you go. You pull off whatever fabric is pooled around me and leave the room with it, quietly going through one of the doors I had noticed earlier. No clock, no natural light, I have no way of gauging time. All my jewellery is gone, except the piercings so I can’t tell the time the conventional way of checking a watch, either.

You didn’t leave me a lot of time though, before you came back through the door, wearing a black silk robe and looking far more relaxed. I figure my “permission” silent though it was gave you the confidence that had been lacking the first time you came through that door.

Unabashedly, I am checking out that part in the fabric, hoping to catch a glimpse of what you’ve been packing in jeans and khakis for as long as I have known you. But you aren’t ready for that play yet, we’ve only just begun, and I feel a teensy bit of disappointment that is ushered away by the desire already making my body hum.

You flick a switch behind my head and the bed tilts up , so it’s like I’m standing, only I’m not, I’m spread-eagle against a “wall” that doubles as a bed. That is, until you pull out the centre piece. I am impressed, not only by the design of the bed, but also by the flattery felt at the kind of planning you did to get me into “bed.”

You caress my buttocks with one hand and my flesh tingles, and I moan. Then you crack a leather paddle against my butt and the tears I feel stingy my eyes only get worse as you repeat the punishment four of five times more. I can feel my butt cheeks burning and then something cool and wet is stroking them. Your tongue traces the red pattern left by the paddle. The swollen skin could not have been better prepared for that kind of treatment.

You come around to the front, carrying a small bowl and steaming water and a cloth. Tenderly you wipe me down. Starting at my face, you remove every trace of the black makeup I love so much. There was enough that you had to change your water after my face, but you were back before I realized you were gone, stroking the warm soapy cloth over my neck, breasts and tummy, down my legs and back up my thighs. You did a very through job. I can’t blame you at all. The best sex starts out clean and ends up dirty and nasty.

You don’t dry me, the air does that, cooling my skin and my ardour, just a bit.

Until you try the paddle on my ass a few more times. After that I didn’t feel cool at all. I swear to God, if I had been bleeding I wouldn’t have been surprised at all. I was openly crying when you finally stopped, but also wet between my legs, my pussy lips swollen in lust. I don’t know who was more surprised at my reaction to the paddling, you or I, but when you kissed my mouth deeply I felt what I had been looking for before. Moaning, I begged you to take me, futilely tried to pull my hands free, to grasp your cock, but you chuckled as you pulled away, informing me that our fun had hardly begun.

And I couldn’t wait.

And you didn’t disappoint me at all. You were licking my ass, deeply tonguing the crack and you eased a greasy finger up into the crack, right into my hole. I stiffened at the sudden intrusion, but relaxed almost immediately. I love it when people play with my ass. You worked more and more Vaseline into it, widening it slowly, adding one finger more, one finger more. Then something went up there that wasn’t finger at all. I thought it was your cock, and was moaning and demanding you fuck me when you came around the front again and my ass was still full. It was a dildo, you told me, and it was enormous. You had had high hopes for me and I hadn’t let you down yet. I was loving it, the rubber was widening me and stimulating me in places I hadn’t felt before.

My legs were spread, so I couldn’t hide how much I loved what you were doing. And you didn’t mind at all either. After all, this was about pleasure, not hate, so you were ecstatic that I loved all the toys you had bought for me.

You stuck a finger into the wet mess between my legs, searching out my clit before you brought the little nub to attention. I was awash in sensation, tingling all over when you put your head down and started to suckle on a nipple. That’s when I came the first time. But you didn’t let me recover after. You kept on suckling and nibbling on my breasts and my neck, breathing your hot breath in my ear. Orgasm after orgasm rippled through my body and we hadn’t even had sex yet.

Your mouth left my breasts and travelled to my belly, tonguing my navel, moistening the jewellery that dangled and gleamed in the light. My clit was so swollen and sensitive, I knew I wouldn’t be able to bear what you were about to do to me, but somehow I knew I would. I could hardly wait. I almost came at the thought and then your mouth was over my clit and you were ramming several fingers into my cunt, dripping wet and swollen and I lost my head. I think I saw stars.

You swirled your tongue all around and then tried to fuck me with your tongue. The big dildo was still in my ass, locked in place because I was clenching my ass as orgasm after orgasm racked my body. You soft, warm tongue felt so good on my swollen clit. I was crying again, but this time it was from the greatest pleasure I had ever felt. I never wanted it to end and told you so, loudly. You never lifted your head and looking down, seeing your hair against my white belly, seeing that pink tongue licking my pink flesh was so breath-taking. Like I already wasn’t out of breath.

When you sat up and kissed my mouth your face was glistening with my juices and I was tasting myself on your mouth, something I had never done before. Before, I’d almost have said what a nasty thing to do, but I loved licking my juices from your face and was begging for you to fuck my already tongue-ravaged hole.

Not yet.

You left the dildo in my ass, and returned the table to a lying down position. This time you removed an upper portion, which gave my head more room to manoeuvre. Which is exactly what you needed to shove your thick cock past my red lips, over my tongue and into my throat. I was in heaven. This is why I pierced my tongue, to give men more pleasure. I love sucking cock. And I was no slouch at it either. I sucked and licked and nipped, rubbing the metal jewellery the length of your cock as you pumped in and out of my mouth. Your cock was throbbing and red, so thick I was astounded I took it as deep as I did. It felt like you were fucking my stomach, you were going in so damn deep. I only gagged once, and you gave me a second to recover myself before you kept ploughing my mouth. I closed my lips to try and keep you inside and this vacuum almost made you lose your load, right down my throat. It was when I was tonguing the head, all swollen and throbbing that you moaned to me that you were going to cum. I begged you to shoot it all over my face and chest and you did. As the hot splashes hit my cool skin, you were threw off the robe you had been wearing.

As you walked to the foot of the “bed” I saw your cock was still hard and getting harder. I was astounded that you were ready to go again immediately after what felt like a powerful orgasm to me. You undid the straps around my ankles, caressing and soothing the red marks left by my pulling at them. You lifted my legs up in the air and pushed your cock deep in my pussy. You pumped in and out of me, my wet juices soaking the sheets even more and your cock was also dripping. It was a tight fit, your fat cock stretching my tight cunt and you pounded away anyway, stretching my red opening. Every time I had an orgasm, my muscles deep inside would squeeze your cock and I kept waiting for you to lose control but you did not. You had one more hole to play with, after all.

You undid the restraints on my wrists and licked the soft undersides, where the leather had cut into them. You put me on my stomach and pulled that big rubber dildo out of my ass. I immediately missed the tight, warm feeling, but you shoved your cock right up there, lubricated by my pussy juices. You were even thicker than the black rod you laid next to my face as you pumped my ass harder than you had done my cunt. I was lost in pleasure and pain, all my senses were focused on that hard cock pumping away at such a sensitive, private place. My sphincter muscles milked that dick in a way a pussy never could and it wasn’t long before you were informing you were coming. I begged to taste that cum, to have the hot splashes cover my tongue.

You rolled me over and, red-faced, blew a load twice the size of the one you had before. I lapped up as much as I could but there was more than I could take and it was all over my face and dripping down my chin. I was covered in cum. Sticky, warm, goo.


You tied me back up to the bed. Went out and came back in a few minutes later, freshly showered with more warm soapy water and another cloth. You cleaned me up for another round and another and another.

You kept me there the whole weekend, fucking me, paddling my ass and giving me the best time of my life.

When you finally let me leave Sunday night, I couldn’t walk properly. That’s how you know you’ve had great sex. When you can’t walk properly afterwards. Of course, I didn’t walk straight for a whole week, but that’s because we had so much great sex.