Angels & Demonesses Ch. 01

Story Info
To seal a treaty, the Angel Ruequel must submit to a demon.
6.2k words
4.76
49k
64
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixandra
Vixandra
44 Followers

Some days, what a Terran Angel had to go through to seal treaties was more trouble than the treaty was worth, I thought mutinously. I had been voted by the Council of Balance as the angel "most likely to survive without debilitating mental trauma" and assigned the "prestigious" role of sealing a treaty with the Asmodeus Demon Clan. Normally, the sealing of a treaty with a demon clan would only require a blood or ambassador (read hostage) exchange. But Asmodeus types of demons are a different sort of demon. Specifically, their powers and treaty requests ran to desire, lust, love and sex.

A quartet of my fellow servants of the Council of Balance led me into the preordained room with an eerie silence. Shaped from magic inside a natural subterranean cavern, there was an almost claustrophobic feel to the area. A quartet of braziers gave heat and light to the huge cavern room but did little to make it more inviting. Given what I was here for though, nothing could have made it welcoming.

The simple shift I wore was pulled off by urgent hands before I was bound wrists and ankle to a pair of posts about six feet apart. Another post was mounted into the ceiling above me, with hooks designed for the chains. The chains that held me were slack at the moment but could be pulled taught with a simple demonic thought, spreading me wide. Wide spread and unable to defend myself or stop what was happening. This part of the treaty agreement had been fought over stringently but the Asmode had won with a simple point. No angel would willingly couple with a demon so the only way to ensure the demon's safety was to bind the angel. We angels had a nasty tendency of slicing and dicing demons on sight, so the precautions weren't overrated. Just unwanted.

A fine sheen of sweat glistened on my bare skin as a tendril of fear crept through me when the angels left without a parting glance. They couldn't bear to look at me even though I was a sacrifice for a treaty the Council of Balance sorely needed. My presence here was a mark of the Council's faith in my strength, fortitude and determination. Careful negotiations between the Council and the Asmodeus Clan had gone on for weeks. The Council had wanted to initially offer up a male warrior to seal the treaty, while the Asmodeus Clan had wanted a female noble angel. The compromise was me, a female warrior angel descended from an Arch Angel. I was of a bloodline suitable for holding a Council seat if I could get the right supporters behind me. I just had to make it through this trial by demonic fire.

What was and was not allowed during the treaty sealing session had been agonized over between both groups. I could not be permanently harmed in any lasting, physical fashion by the demon I was being given to. I didn't even know what my tormenter would look like, only that he would be one of the strongest of the Asmode. Rumors of fighting among the demon clan for the role of treaty sealer had run rampant. Members of their royal family had even entered the tournament to win the honor, though we hadn't heard who had won the tournament to represent the Asmode at the sealing of the treaty.

Time slipped by slowly as I waited for my fate. The only sounds were the crackle of the braziers as they burned through the wood within them. From the smell of the smoke, they were olive, I noted without any real interest. Tension slowly slid away as boredom set in and I sat down on the dais, drawing my knees up to my chest. I had been rushed around for the past two days and now the Asmode wasn't even on time. My eyes fell closed as a light slumber claimed me.

An indeterminable time later, the sound of the great doors opening woke me. The chains snapped taught, pulling me from the ground with a loud yelp. I pressed my lips closed as I looked toward the closing doors to see a tall figure in a hooded cape.

"Forgive my lateness, I was caught up in protocol," the figure said in a voice that held a husky quality to it. The pitch was higher than I'd expected. "So they've truly sent the Angel Ruequel to satisfy the treaty. An Angel known among my people as the Porcelain Blade for her fair skin and incredible skill with sword and glaive alike. I thought for sure they would send one of the more... promiscuous angels."

"Only the strongest, the purest of us could withstand your advances," I growled back. "Show yourself and let us get this over with."

A brief chuckle while a slender hand reached up to the hood of the cloak. "Ever so impatient, my dear one. There is time enough for all sorts of things and I have no plan to rush any of it. I am the Asmode demoness Deus'ia Asmodeus-reija."

My retort died on my lips as the hood was pushed back, the cloak thrown off. It was not the hulking male Asmode as I had feared. It wasn't even one of their males. To carry the name of the clan marked her as one of its royal family and the honorific she used, -reija, meant that she was their crown princess. I had come in expecting a warrior and had gotten the demoness known as the Crown Princess of Desire. The one being I had ever been interested in after the death of my beloved. But I had never approached her for fear of rejection or a bloody fight.

Angels, by their nature, tended to love where they found love, not discriminating between genders. Some were more prone toward homo-or heterosexuality but the majority of us were bisexual, especially on the Terran side. Part of the reason I had been chosen for this assignment was my experience with a rough, battle hardened lover in the past. I had enjoyed the strength he had shown in our lovemaking. However, my experience with him ill prepared me for what this demoness could or would do to me. I had collected stories of the Princess of Desire over the past decades and all were full of decadence, lasciviousness and more sexual positions then the entire Kama Sutra.

The demoness in question was a woman built on tall, lush lines with delicate blue-black wings held behind her. She wore a sleeveless robe that fit tight over her chest before falling in loose waves to the floor. Tiny horns peeked through her crimson hair. Her skin was the color of café au latte with eyes that shone like a brilliant amber topaz. A sinuous, gliding walk brought her beside the dais.

She ran her delicately boned hand down the side of my face, crimson nails held carefully away. "I see we surprised you. We Asmode are not as cruel as the Council of Balance believes us to be, nor are we ruled by our males. The strongest among us are not the males at all but the females. For only a female can truly experience... well, you'll find out soon enough, I suppose. I will wake passion within you, for that is a great strength. So at the minimum, you will not leave this only memories."

Useless panic tried to flare through me as I desperately fought it down. Instead of a simple ravishing, I was in for something unknown at the hands of what could only be a Succubus. My voice held steady as I said, "Being strong in passion is not the same as true strength."

"You think not," she asked, tilting her head to the side and flashing those hauntingly lovely eyes. "Passion is what inspires mortal and immortal alike, Ruequel. Your passion to stand strong and not be destroyed by my anticipated attack is a form of strength. What is life without passion?"

She slid behind me and I couldn't turn in the taught chains to follow her progress. Shivers ran through me as she released a burst of magical energy. Her dress went flying past me to land at the bottom of the steps that led up the dais I was chained upon.

"Ah, that's far more comfortable," she whispered near my ear. "The more human appearance, the one we use to interact with the Council of Balance, can be a bit confining."

I felt something slide over my lower back as she leaned closer to press her breasts over where my wings would spring forth from if I called them. Her hands slid around to caress my belly, confusing me.

"What are you doing," I hissed as her hands slid upward stopping just shy of my breasts.

"It's called foreplay, Ruequel," she said, her breath tickling my ear. She pressed her lips against the side of my neck in a gentle kiss. "Surely the Council did not send me a blushing virgin."

"Of course not," I growled back at her, trying to twist away from her as something caressed my back again. I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't that far from it. Like some young angels, I, in spite of being bisexual, took only one lover at a time and stayed faithful until their death. My lover had died at the end of his mortal life over fifty years ago and there had been no other since. I hadn't desired another after that I could attain his death so I threw myself into combat to ease the pain of my loss. To ease the loneliness of that loss.

"Or perhaps it's been a while," the demoness whispered as her teeth grazed the side of my neck in a sharp, yet sensual caress. Her hands slid up to the sides of my breasts, warm against my skin. "You can twist and fight all you want, but those chains would hold even an Arch Angel. They will not break, nor will I."

I wanted to fire off some retort but my attention was captured by the sight of her hands against my porcelain skin. The feel of her teeth against my neck made me shiver in a way I had thought impossible with the death of my lover. A way I hadn't shivered in over fifty years. I tried to stop the shivers as I growled, "Take your pleasure of me and be gone, Princess of Desire."

The hands on my breasts cupped them and squeezed suddenly, making me gasp. Immediately she released them to run her fingers lightly over my nipples. "Now, dear Ruequel, we can do this the gentle way like this...."

"If this is gentle, I'd sure hate to see..." I cut off as she showed me the hard way, fingers tightening around my nipples. Her nails dug into that tender flesh as she gave a vicious tug, pulling and stretching my breasts. She stopped only when I gave a howl of pain.

"Or the hard way," she murmured and released my breasts. Her hands moved to my sides again. "I will have a true reaction from you, little angel, for I am the best of my kind. But you choose whether it is pain or pleasure. Play nice with me, keep a civil tongue, address me properly and I'll be nice in return."

Her hands slid over my breasts once more, soothing away the lingering pain. "Be rude to me, or sarcastic, and I'll return your attitude. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I whispered, head hanging.

That didn't seem to be the right answer for she sank her nails into the flesh of my breasts making me scream. "Yes, Princess!"

"Much better," she said, withdrawing her nails and sliding her hands away again. "I am the Princess of Desire and you are a simple angel, traded away to secure a peace treaty. If we met in combat, there would be no contest between us. Your skill with blades is great but my abilities with desire are far greater."

Her hands slid away from me, leaving me hanging, body pulling against the chains for a brief moment. Deus'ia stepped over the chain securing my left ankle and stood before me.

Though I was, at 5'9", tall for an angel, she was a good four inches taller then I. Lethe muscles rippled beneath her tawny skin and her eyes sparkled with desire. Her wings were missing, I noticed before she caught my face in both of her hands.

"Such pretty violet eyes and ebony hair," she said, lush lips curving in a wicked smile. "We Asmode tend to be dark skinned, more amber eyed and blonde to red haired. Such colors match our fiery nature and keep our secrets. But the very paleness of your skin betrays you."

Puzzlement overcame fear as I stared at her, not comprehending. "What do you mean?"

With a husky laugh, she ran a hand up my side to curl around my breast, stroking and caressing. A crimson blush flared across my face to run down my chest as well. She smiled at me, "You may wish me to rush this and be done, but your body does not."

Before I could answer, she pressed her lips to mine in a fiery kiss. Her hand on my breast tightened painfully until I gave myself over to the kiss. There was no stopping the excitement that rushed through me as her hand caressed my breast and her mouth claimed mine.

It felt like a lifetime of passion was held in that fiery kiss as she claimed my mouth, tongue dancing along mine. It had been a mortal lifetime since I had last been touched. Longer than that since I had been satisfied. Without thinking, I leaned into her as much as the chains would allow. She pulled back with a smug smile then kissed my cheek. Deus'ia trailed those fiery kisses down the side of my throat, her tongue like fire against my skin. A moan escaped me, not one of pain but of pleasure.

"Very good," she whispered against my skin, eyes looking up at mine. "Let go. You cannot stop what I'm doing to you, so you might as well enjoy it."

"Might as well enjoy it," I repeated in a weak whisper. If given a choice between pleasure and pain from one skilled at giving both, the only choice I could make was pleasure. It was as if her fiery kiss had driven away the last of my rebellion. There was no escaping and it was better to take pleasure.

"That's a good girl," she said before continuing her trail of kisses down to the top of my left breast. Her left hand curled around my back, the fingers of the right swirling around my nipple. Her tongue was moist and warm as it moved in a tightening circle around my areola.

Something caressed the outside of both my thighs but my attention didn't move from her mouth as it closed around my nipple. She sucked gently, the edges of her teeth gliding across the tender bit of flesh as I moaned and writhed against the chains that held me. Gently nipping my areola, she let her left hand trail down my back to touch the rise of my butt.

Standing, she pulled my body against her, arms wrapping around me as she kissed me. As I kissed her back with the passion she had awoken. Even my human lover had never aroused me so much by kissing and caressing my breasts.

Again, something caressed my outer thighs, curling around to reach up and touch the bottom of my butt. I squirmed against her, half in passion half in bewilderment.

"What the..." I trailed off as I looked down in surprise. A pair of tentacles wrapped around the outside of each of my thighs, coming from Deus'ia's back. "What are those?"

She stepped away from me with a smile, the tentacles following, gliding against my skin. Her arms held wide, she turned around to show me her back. From where her wings had been sprang four tentacles, two per side, and each about five feet long. Tapering from three inches close to her back to over an inch and a half at the tips, the tentacles moved in graceful waves as they settled against her back.

"I am a princess of the Asmode," Deus'ia said in a mocking voice. "We, the true royals, all bear these. Think of them as extra hands."

Turning back to me, there was no way the demoness could mistake the fear in my eyes. To be able to control two pairs of tentacles meant she was far more powerful than even the Council knew. Each pair of additional limbs beyond the normal for one's form, be they wings or tentacles, takes a great deal of power to grow and control. Only Arch angels could control the two sets of wings they bore for flight and to shield themselves from mortal eyes. For any Asmode to have two pairs meant they had near legendary power. Being under the power of one with such power quelled me.

"I have frightened you for you know what these mean in power," she whispered, hands caressing my face again. "That is not my goal, Ruequel."

"What is your goal, Princess," I asked in a shaking whisper as the tentacles caressed my hips.

"To bring passion," she said before claiming my lips again. Not even fear of what she was doing kept me from reacting to that fiery kiss again. I felt that kiss all the way to my core, shivers of passion coursing through me. Moistness gathered between my widespread legs as I moaned.

She left my lips and claimed my right breast with her mouth this time, caressing the left at the same time. She sucked and nipped at it, bringing a rush of blood and heat that spread from the tips of my breasts further down my body. Her right hand followed that trail of heat down over my stomach to my very core.

Deus'ia laid her hand against the apex of my thighs as the tentacles slid down the outsides. "Already wet, are you? It has been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it has been, Princess," I answered with a groan. How could she do this to me? How did I, one of the strongest of the Terran Angels, daughter of a tier two angel, fall so easily to her seduction? Yet even as I though these questions, I could not find the will to resist. It had been so long....

As if she sensed my unspoken words, she slid a finger over me and brought a rough gasp from my lips. The tentacles on my thighs began to trace slow patterns up the inside and Deus'ia slipped a finger into me. Her mouth left my breast to kiss me as she rubbed that single finger around. I moaned desperately, the sound stolen away by her lips. My hips quivered as she found the slightly rougher spot with the pad of her finger. A swift stroke made me buck my hips against her hand.

She broke away from our kiss with a smile. Her hand stayed pressed against me as another finger joined the one inside me. I could feel my body stretching to accommodate the new intrusion as I moaned. My breath came in panting moans as she spread her fingers wide. The tentacles seemed to swell against my skin, getting larger as she slid another finger inside.

"So very wet and passionate," Deus'ia crooned. She did something that loosened the chain holding up my left arm. At her touch, a link in the chain severed only to be reattached to the chain holding my right arm. The joint chain moved from being anchored in the pillar beside me to the one above me. Deus'ia's fingers never stopped moving inside me, caressing and stretching. She moved to stand at my side, her free arm curling around my back to caress my hips. Her movement forced the tentacles to move, one pair still tracing tiny circles near the inner tops of my thighs, the other pair caressing my butt.

Deus'ia pulled her fingers out of me and I whimpered.

"Miss that, do you," she asked, voice a wicked caress. Her fingers pressed against my lips. "Taste how wet you are, angel. Taste and know that you react to me. That you want to be mine."

I let her slip her fingers into my mouth, coating my tongue with a sweet taste akin to falling rain. I lapped at her fingers, sucking on them. She withdrew her fingers from my mouth and used that hand to tip my head to the side so she could kiss me again. I kissed her back, groaning in my throat as I ground my hips against her as much as the chains on my ankles would allow.

Her hand reclaimed my breast as she kissed me, nails scratching ever so lightly against my flushed skin. The sensation made me writhe, hips moving in a desperate wiggle.

"Please," I whispered raggedly against her lips. "I can't take this anymore, Princess."

"Please what," she teased, leaning back a fraction. "Please take you? Please make you mine? You know, once you go demon, you never go back."

Rational thought was beyond me at this moment as I pleaded for release. "Please take me, make me yours, whatever you want! Just please do it now!"

At the last word of my plea, one of the tentacles on my thigh slid over my clit. The friction made me shiver and push against it to increase the contact. The tentacle, as if sensing my need, shifted its angle to be tight against my body, the end of it tracing around my opening. I gave a pleading groan, looking into Deus'ia's eyes.

"You are mind now," she whispered, topaz eyes glittering as she slowly slid her tentacle inside me. I gave a cry somewhere between a shriek and a moan over the sensation of her filling me. Against my hip, I could feel the warm heat of her body, the blazing moistness of her thighs as she straddled my leg.

Vixandra
Vixandra
44 Followers
12