Angels and Demons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just tell me when you get close and I'll stop," she answered.

"Oh... okay. You promise?" Zoe said.

"I promise," Chloe answered.

Chloe climbed back onto the middle seat and slipped a leg behind her and then slipped round, such that Zoe was now laying in her arms. The feel of the material against her stomach and chest, and especially the insides of her thighs, was incredible.

She reached around Zoe and cupped one breast with one hand and slid the other one down between her legs. She slowly circled her middle finger around Zoe's latex clit. Zoe lay her head back on Chloe's chest and moaned uncontrollably. In her other hand she squeezed and pinched at Zoe's breast.

"Mmm... I really... I really want to cum...," Zoe moaned.

"No," Chloe said, slowing her pace down.

"P- please...," Zoe whimpered.

"No. A promise is a promise," Chloe said.

She cold feel her friend starting to tense up in her arms and so slowed down even more. She had to be downright sopping wet underneath that suit, now.

"I- I- I'm gunna...," Zoe moaned with the same desperation that she had that morning.

With that, Chloe stopped altogether. Zoe thrashed her legs and moaned so loud it was almost a scream. Eventually she calmed back down and just lay there in Chloe's arms.

"I've never come that close to finishing without, you know, actually doing it," she finally said, weakly.

"Did you like it?" Chloe asked.

She looked like she wanted to hide her face but eventually managed a meek answer. "I... wouldn't mind doing it again."

Chloe smiled. "It's settled then, on the way to work we're free to tease each other as much as we want. That way you'll still be obeying your boyfriend and I'll still be keeping my promise."

Zoe grinned sheepishly. Then quickly turned her head.

"Oh, looks like we're here! Talk about timing, right?" Zoe said.

12