Angels and Demons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a sound!" Miss K said, digging her long pointy nails into Chloe's breast.

She had to bight her lip to keep quiet. And as Miss K slid her finger back over her clit, she kept those nails right where they were. If anything, she squeezed tighter. The combination or pleasure and pain was incredible. Lips pursed and teeth clenched, she sucked in air in long, uneven breaths through her nose. A loud cry of ecstasy welled up inside of her. It was all she could do to keep it from escaping. A low moan forced it's way up her throat and past her lips. Luckily, Miss K saw fit to ignore it and kept working her clit.

"That's right, babe. Hold it all in," Miss K whispered into her ear.

Chloe could feel every single one of her muscles beginning to tighten. She began to tremble. Her body was straining so hard to cum but Miss K's finger was barely touching her clit now. She wouldn't let her have it. Sweat ran down her face and dropped off her chin. And then she gave it one hard flick, sending Chloe over the edge. Immediately Miss K pulled her hand way.

"No! No! Don't stop! I'M CUMMING!" Chloe screamed, all notion of remaining still and silent forgotten.

There was a sharp pain as Miss K took her remaining breast and dug her nails into it as well. Her pussy convulsed and her sex juices practically flowed like a river, but without any further stimulation it was in vain. She struggled to give herself that badly needed stimulation but Miss K had her firmly in her embrace and she couldn't get her arms free.

"Silent and still," Miss K ordered and squeezed even harder.

Chloe didn't listen. She couldn't listen! Her body was convulsing but the feeling of orgasmic release was absent. In it's place was another, much harder to describe, and much more unpleasant feeling. Her long overdue orgasm died somewhere deep in her pussy. When it eventually subsided she felt week and helpless.

"No...," she moaned, weekly.

Miss K pulled her nails from her breasts, eliciting a sharp inward hiss from Chloe.

"You said you'd let me cum," Chloe said, collapsing into her Mistresses arms.

"And you did, babe. But I never said you'd be allowed to enjoy it," Miss K said.

"But- but-," Chloe tried to protest.

"You did good. You did so good. You've made your mistress very happy, today," Miss K said, running her fingers through Chloe's long black hair.

Miss K had never done anything like this to her. Her body had went through the motions but there was no real release. If anything, the desire was even worse now!

"Now that your needs are all taken care of," Miss K said in an amused tone. "I think its time you took care of mine."

Chloe could only follow her up onto the bed. She settled down between those long, perfectly formed legs of hers. Miss K's pussy was almost as wet as her own at this point. The feel of those legs crossing behind her head and settling across her back immediately made her moan. Before even being told to, Chloe found herself hungrily devouring her pussy. She wrapped her arms around underneath Miss K's thighs to draw herself deeper in. In no time at all Miss K could be heard moaning loudly. When she came it was long and hard. Chloe was on the verge of choking when she was finally allowed to come up for air. Just one gulp and then back down.

"That's right, babe. Keep it up like this and I may never let you cum again," Miss K said.

Chloe instinctively tried to protest, to tell Miss K that she couldn't do that to her. But the sudden gush of a second orgasm filled her mouth, practically drowning her. She choked and gasped but Miss K wouldn't let her come up for air until she'd finished cumming. And when she did finally let her breath again, it was of course only long enough for the one breath. Then it was back down. It went on like this until she'd made her cum three more times.

Afterwards, thoroughly breathless, the two lay on the bed, chests heaving in unison.

"Having fun, so far?" Miss K asked, staring up at the ceiling.

"I... Yes. I don't know if I can take more of those ruined orgasms though. It just makes it worse," Chloe said.

"Well babe, when I agree to let you become my slave permanently, you're going o learn to appreciate each and every orgasm that I allow. Even the ruined ones," Miss K said.

"And just what makes you so sure I'm going to ask to be your slave?" Chloe said, sitting up on one elbow. "I practically did the impossible to keep from being Ravencall's slave."

She shuttered at her own mention of that monster's name.

Miss K turned to face her.

"But you know that I'll take care of you. I'll give you what you need," she said, putting an arm around Chloe and pulling her close.

A wing unfolded and spread out over them like a tent. Lips grazed her cheeks as Miss K drew her even closer and continued to speak.

"You've never once been able to say 'no' to me. I'll tease you, and use you, and leave you wanting, and you'll love it," Miss K said.

Her hot breath on Chloe's skin drew an involuntary moan from her.

"I- I- I don't know," Chloe said, desperately fighting her body's instinctive urges.

"You will in a few days," Miss K said, with a confident grin.

A finger trailed its way down her back, causing her to arch it. Another moan made it's way past her lips. Miss K's knee slid up between Chloe's legs, raising the pitch of the moan.

"If your good, I might let you cum for real, tomorrow," Miss K said.

Before she could say anything, their lips met for the first time. In the 18 years that they'd known each other, they had never once kissed. And she immediately regretted that fact. Miss K's long serpent tongue invaded every crevice of her mouth; by itself bringing her to the edge of orgasmic bliss.

But as with everything else lately, it was ended too soon. Miss K drew back, folded her wing back behind her, and sat up. Chloe just melted into a puddle of sexually deprived goo.

"That's the kind of treatment my slaves will get," she said, looking down on her.

12