Angels Ch. 06

Story Info
My sisters allowed me to leave them in Lucifer's tender care.
4.8k words
4.55
14.2k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes a ridiculously long amount of time, but eventually my sisters allow me to leave them in the tender care of Lucifer. Normally that would be a joke, but he honestly seems sweet as he leads them to his room. I stand at the window and look out at the Romanian wilderness. It's amazing that no humans have ever found us here. This is technically their country, after all, as little as the angels like to admit it. Izual wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me back against him. I melt for him when his tongue finds my pulse.

"Come back to my room." he orders. I twist around and Azrael smiles at me. I jerk back away from him and he laughs.

"Look, dragul meu, you belong to both of us." Azrael growls. He leans in and kisses me roughly. I whimper and he wraps his arms around me.

"Where's Izual?" I ask. He frowns. I think he's offended by my lack of interest. Too bad. He grabs my ass and lifts me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"I can hear your thoughts." he snarls. I blush and look away, but he just kisses the line of my throat. "Dear gods, your fear is delicious."

"Fuck you." I hiss. He laughs and wraps a hand around my throat.

"I want to tie you to my bed and feel you grip my cock." Azrael whispers. I cough and try to push him away, but he just kisses me again.

"Azrael, let her go." Izual orders. He shoves me to the floor and stands over me, growling. I curl up tighter and press my spine back against the cold stone wall.

"She belongs to me as well, dear brother." Azrael snarls. Izual steps forward and fists his hand in my hair.

"And I said I would share, but I want to be alone first." he says.

"What the fuck!" I shriek. Izual slaps me and I shut up quickly. He pulls me to my feet and licks the blood off of my lip. I kiss him slowly and he pushes me away. I stay quiet as he leads me to his room, at least until he shoves me down on the bed.

"I don't think-" Izual slaps me again, harder, and knocks me down on my back. I scream as he grabs me, but he just laughs.

"Be good, and this will not hurt." he purrs. He handcuffs me to the headboard and gives me a predatory smile, the mirror of his brother's.

"Much." Azrael adds. They each grab an ankle and tie them to the corner posts as well. I scream desperately. I hate being helpless. They both crawl up the bed, one on either side of my body, and lay down next to me. I fight my bonds, pulling against the ropes, and they watch with glittering eyes, both that same beautiful blue color.

"Should we do this gently, or rough?" they ask. I scream again and arch, trying to rip the ropes on my ankles. Azrael laughs and pins my hips against the bed. Izual grabs my t-shirt and rips it down the middle. I scream again and he slaps me.

"Quiet." he orders. Azrael shakes his head.

"I want to hear her." he purrs. They exchange glances and Izual nods. His lips brush over my quivering skin and I moan. I love the feeling of his body pressed close to mine. Azrael twists around and kneels between my legs. He unbuttons my pants and I squirm, trying to escape his grip. He sighs and rips the cloth. I throw my head back and scream again. His fingers brush over my lacy underwear.

"Quit playing and take them off." Izual orders. Azrael laughs and pushes my panties aside. I gasp as he slides two fingers up into my slick pussy. He stares into my eyes as he twists his fingers around, making me writhe for an entirely different reason.

"Please!" I beg. He adds another finger and stretches me wider, totally not what I meant. I shake my head, trying to ignore the pain before memories overcome me.

"Stop!" I screech, now desperate. He pauses and I feel his mind stroke mine gently. He pulls his hand away and lays his head on my hips.

"My apologies, little one. I did not realize." Azrael whispers. Izual looks confused, but neither of us bother to explain. Azrael kisses his way down to my clit and sucks gently, rolling his eyes up to watch my face. I moan and close my eyes. Izual unfastens my bra and kisses my breasts. I moan louder for them.

"Why does this affect you so much?" Izual asks curiously. I keep my eyes shut and fight not to blush. The sensation of them touching me so gently is maddening.

"I've never done anything like this." I admit. Izual bites me lightly.

"Little liar. I know you are no virgin." he hisses. He bites me harder and I yelp.

"I didn't say I was a virgin. I said that I hadn't willingly been to any man's bed." I answer. He lifts his head and makes me meet his eyes.

"Why did you not tell me this when I made you leave?" he asks. I blush, unable to fight it.

"You were mad at me." I mutter. He bites my nipples and I arch. Azrael swirls his tongue around my clit, almost as if he wants to make sure I haven't forgotten him. I cry out and they both increase their efforts, until I'm writhing under them, screaming my orgasm. I look around the room dreamily as I slowly return to reality. The room is decorated much like his cabin, mostly wood with blue accents. The twins exchange looks and switch places. I stare down at Izual, sure that he's joking. His warm breath makes me jump, and he chuckles. I squeak as he shoves his tongue deep into my pussy. It seems to be longer than it should be, but I can't bring myself to care. Azrael pulls his shirt over his head, and I stare at his pale, muscled chest. I lick my lips and he smiles happily. He unbuttons his pants and strips them off, revealing the rest of his body. Azrael fists a hand in my hair and lifts my head.

"Open your mouth." he orders. I obey him hesitantly and he puts the tip of his cock to my lips. I strain forward just a bit and lick him, glancing up to gauge his reaction.

"You'll need to move forward a bit." I whisper. He smiles wider and shoves his cock into my mouth. I groan and suck slowly. He tightens his grip on my hair and moves faster, going deeper until he hits the back of my mouth. I squeak as I begin to panic and he moans. Izual puts his hands above my shoulders and puts the tip of his cock against my wetness. I squirm as he rubs it up and down, over and over, but my mouth is too full to beg. Izual slides in slowly and I moan around Azrael's cock. He hits the end of me and laughs softly.

"Let her look, brother." Izual says. Azrael gives him an unfriendly look but pulls his cock from my mouth. I use the opportunity to gasp for air. He uses his grip on my hair to raise my head, so that I can see Izual's cock still sticking out of me. There's still a good three inches between his body and mine, but I don't think I can take anymore. He puts more weight on his hips and I scream. He stops and kisses me hungrily.

"I will go slowly until I get you soaking wet, and then I will fuck you until I can fit every inch of my body inside yours. How does it feel to know you cannot stop me?" he whispers. I scream for him, half panic and half arousal. Azrael shoves his cock back between my lips and I suck. Izual moves slowly in and out of me, until I'm screaming for him again. I clench when my orgasm hits, and he stops moving. The sensation of him inside my tight little body makes me scream again. He laughs and starts moving faster. His brother pulls out and lifts my head so that I can watch Izual slide in and out of me. I scream again and he fucks me harder. I watch all of his cock disappear inside me and squirm. He pins my hips to the bed and changes the angle. I feel him rubbing all along the front of my pussy.

"Izual!" I scream. Azrael jerks my head back and bites my exposed throat. I scream even louder and pass out on another wave of bliss.

I think I expected to wake up and find that none of it had happened. Actually, I wake up a few minutes later, with Izual still on top of me. He kisses me hungrily and pulls out. I whimper and pull at the handcuffs.

"Please, let me go." I beg. They exchange glances.

"What do you intend to do?" Izual asks. I give him my puppy eyes and he snaps the chain on the handcuffs. Azrael unties my ankles. I pant for a moment and then flip over. I get up onto my knees and spread my wings out, letting my feathers go back where they belong. There are reasons that I never sleep on my back. Azrael moves closer and cups my breasts. I rub my ass back against his cock and he growls.

"Tease!" he snarls. I open my mouth to protest and Izual jerks my head down. I gasp with pain and he buries his cock in my mouth. I try to pull back and he pushes his cock deeper. Finally I give up and just wiggle my ass. Azrael leans over me and puts his lips close to my ear.

"I will teach you not to tease me." he whispers. I scream as he buries his cock deep inside me. Izual let me adjust, but Azrael just grabs my hips and fucks me. I keep screaming, but he doesn't stop. I reach back to push him away and he pins my hands behind my back. Izual pulls me further down on his cock and I choke. I'm too wet for Azrael to truly hurt me, but the feeling of his body slamming into mine makes me want to run. He reaches under me and flicks my clit. I moan as the pleasure builds, until I'm at the edge of orgasm. He takes his hand away and spanks me, hard, hard enough to shove me forward. I scream and sob, my skin burning.

"I want you to feed off of me." Izual says. I try to raise my head and he shoves his cock further down my throat. I shake my head and he growls. I whimper and they both moan. I sink my fangs into the base of Izual's cock and suck. He moans and I feel him orgasm down my throat. I whimper and try to pull away, but he holds me still. I swallow because I have no other choice. Azrael quits hitting me and reaches under me again, building the pleasure until I moan for him. Izual lets me up and I scream.

"Let me orgasm!" I beg. Azrael nibbles on my ear.

"Why should I?" he asks. I throw my head back, exposing my throat to him.

"Please." I moan. He buries his cock inside me and holds my hips still. Izual kisses his way down my chest until he reaches my clit. I gasp as he flicks his tongue over my clit. "Please!"

"Cum for me." Azrael orders. I squeeze his cock as I orgasm and scream for them again. I slump forward and Azrael lets me go. For a moment I end up tangled with Izual, but he moves as well and lets me fall forward onto the bed.

"So what happens now?" I ask sleepily. Izual lets his fingers stroke down my spine and I shiver.

"Relax, dragul meu. You are far too tense." Azrael whispers. He kisses the back of my neck and straddles my hips. I groan as his hands explore my sore muscles.

"But what happens after this? We all just go back to pretending that nothing ever happened?" I twist and look over my shoulder. They exchange glances, and I have a feeling that I won't like their answer.

"Michael believes that you belong to Lucifer, and that is what saved you when you last met." Izual answers slowly. I turn back around.

"So you want me to act like this never happened." I keep my voice nice and empty. It's fairly easy. I have had years of practice. Azrael takes my head in his hands and twists my head hard to the right. I yelp, but it only pops my neck. He does it again to the left and I sigh. He leans in closer to lick the back of my neck, and I hear his voice in my mind.

"I can still hear you." I blink back tears and shake my head. He kisses the back of my neck and frowns. "This pain of yours does not arouse me."

"I thought you liked my fear and pain." I murmur. He leans even closer, so that he can actually speak aloud.

"You fear that we will abandon you. How can I enjoy that?" he asks. Izual moves in closer suspiciously and Azrael laughs.

"Perhaps next time, little one." he makes his voice low and teasing, and I give him my own little seductive smile.

"What makes you think there will be another time?" Izual asks. I glance up at him and see only coldness. So instead of dwelling upon it, I just put my head down and ignore everything but the feeling of his brother's hands all over my skin. Azrael is happy to touch me, at least.

"You don't have to play with me, darling. Azrael is more than happy to satisfy me, aren't you?" I twist around and give him a fake, gorgeous smile. Azrael leans in and kisses me hungrily, his hands slipping under my body to toy with my nipples.

"You can stay in my room." he offers. Izual growls loudly and slaps me, hard.

"You belong to me!" Izual hisses. Azrael moves down a little and shoves his cock back into me. I make a sound halfway between pain and pleasure. Izual slaps me again and I whimper.

"Don't hit me!" I order. He slaps me harder. I press my face to the mattress to protect myself and Azrael jerks me up by the hair.

"This, I can enjoy fully." he purrs. Izual slaps me again, and I bite his hand before he can move it away. He meets my eyes.

"Child, let go." Izual orders. I suck eagerly and he slaps me with the other hand. I yelp and he jerks his hand away. Azrael slams inside me and I scream.

"Quit fucking the little tease." Izual orders coldly. Azrael slams his cock into me again and I moan his name. Izual slaps me again, over and over. I scream louder and struggle against him. Azrael grabs my wrists and pins me to the bed. I manage to get to my knees, but he just uses the leverage to drive deeper inside of me. Izual buries his hand in my hair and jerks my head up to face him. He studies me, still cold.

"Do you love me?" he asks. I blink at him. That's not what I expected him to ask.

"I love you." I whisper. I reach out and Azrael lets me go. I stroke his face gently, my fingers trembling. "My angel."

Azrael pauses and watches us. Izual moves even closer and kisses me gently. I let myself have a tiny moment of hope.

"I am not your anything." he whispers back. For once, I let myself cry. I pull away from Azrael and curl up in a ball with my wings wrapped around me.

"Get out." Azrael orders. Izual meets his eyes calmly.

"No." he says. Azrael punches him, and I scream.

"Don't." I beg. They both look over at me. I stand up, still shaking. "Don't fight. It doesn't matter."

"Andariel." Azrael whispers. I shake my head and slip out of the room. Thankfully neither of them follow me. I wander the deserted hallways, drawing a bit of magic around me so no one will see me. It should work on all but the most powerful of our kind.

"So why are you wandering, dragul meu?" Lucifer asks. I shake my head and keep walking. Lucifer shadows me, but keeps his distance. I walk to the edge of the woods and he finally speaks again.

"The forests are neutral territory. I cannot protect you there." I pause, but don't turn around.

"I can protect myself." I whisper.

I eventually create clothes for myself, simply because it's easier than remembering to keep my magic. Michael eventually finds me wandering, as I thought he would. Oddly, he doesn't bother me. He simply follows me around. I see other angels, but they all shy away from us. Oh, who am I kidding. They probably think that I'm his prey and they don't want to interfere. Of course, I don't know that I'm not his prey, to be fair. I wander until I find a small pool of water. He leans against a nearby tree while I lounge at the water's edge.

"I am under Lucifer's protection." I whisper. He moves closer and sits down beside me.

"You know that we are incapable of lying about facts." he says. I raise an eyebrow, and he nods gravely. "I feel nothing for you. I have been ordered to befriend you."

"Do you hate me?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I'll take that." I mutter. He offers me his hand, and I stare at him.

"Come back with me, and you will never have to deal with them again." he whispers. I consider that for a moment. Never having to feel my heart rip again.

"Let me feed from you, and I'll come back with you." I promise. He considers this for a moment, then lies back in the soft grass. I straddle him and lick his pulse. His scent is so very sweet, so intoxicating.

"Do you know what's so very wonderful about being mixed?" I ask. He shakes his head, and I laugh.

"I can lie." I whisper, and I bury my fangs in his throat.

I bathe in the little pool to get all of the feathers off of me. Cutting off wings is difficult. I killed him with his own sword. It would be ironic if it hadn't happened so many times before. I set his remains on fire, the proper burial for a creature of the sky. He will turn to smoke, and become one with the wind.

"May your spirit rest in peace." I whisper, and I turn back towards the castle. My skin glows with the power that his death has given to me. Killing another angel gives you their power, which is why it is forbidden to kill any angel on the same side as you. Actually, that was originally one of God's rules, but Lucifer quickly made it one of his laws as well. Even duels are fought until one person can't get up, not until death. Killing an archangel makes you damn near invincible, both because of the power it offers you, and the fact that no one wants to mess with you. Of course, stronger creatures than I have lost because they thought no one would dare attack them. Also, it helps if you spread the word, which I don't plan to do. After all, if I tell everyone that I killed Michael, then everyone will assume that I am allied with Lucifer. To make things fair, I should kill someone on Lucifer's side as well, but I can't think of who would be best. Killing Izual seems like a good idea at the moment, but I know I would regret it later. Besides, I would never manage it. Izual is the best fighter on either side, hands down, and he fights to kill. Training me was probably the longest he fought someone without killing them. While I walk, I muse about what Izual could have meant, that first day he brought me home. He told me that he had promised to take care of me. Fine job he's done so far. I leap into the air with a disgusted sigh. Surely the wind in my hair will make me forget. I swoop around and dart through the clouds, playing like a little kid. I have to admit, I was highly disappointed to find out that clouds are not soft, fluffy things. They are cold, and wet, and dark. The ground is not as soft as one would think, either. I wonder how it would have been like, to be born knowing everything I needed. Every generation of Halflings are born knowing more, but we are still children, and we still age close to human fast. Of course, we do stop aging after a while. I can get infections, but I can't get viruses. Something to do with how our cells replicate differently than true humans. I swoop down and perch on the top of a turret. Jesus, this place is decrepit. It's like some medieval fantasy castle. I shake my head and climb in through a window. The guard salutes me, which is new and slightly disturbing.

"Greetings, unul mic!" he says. Huh. That's new too. One of these days I'm going to have to learn Romanian, just to figure out what all of these people are calling me. "Lord Izual is looking for you, and King Lucifer has requested your presence upon your return."

"Er, thanks." I wince, thinking about what Izual will likely do to me when he finds me. "Is there any way to get to where ever Lucifer is without encountering anyone?"

He smiles slightly and points to a slightly irregular patch of the floor.

"Stand on that, and say his name. It will take you to his room." I smile my thanks and step onto the little odd patch of rocks. I cock my head to the side before I speak. I swear I can hear footsteps.

"I know you are up there, child." Izual hisses. I pale. Ok, time to go.

"Lucifer." I whisper, and the world goes... light. It's like everything is made of light for a few moments. I stumble out of the light and land on my knees at Lucifer's feet. He looks down at me, mildly surprised. I blush as I realize that he's not wearing anything.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I would literally drop in on you." I blush darker. When he said his rooms, I thought he meant the throne room, not Lucifer's personal rooms! Shit. I look around and realize what's conspicuously missing. "Where are my sisters?"

12