Angel's Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

compassionate... She was such a fool to have lost you."

Jiana gazed at me, her blue eyes deeply penetrating my green ones. Neither of us spoke and I found myself barely breathing. She looked at me with such desire, as if she wanted to kiss me. If she had kissed me, I probably would have lost it. I was scared, and my heart started to pound erractically.

Just then Kasey started to cry, breaking us both out of the trace we had been caught up in. "She's hungry," I said as I was holding the baby in my arms and trying to soothe her.

"Do you have bottles... formula?" Jiana asked. "Or are you---?" I could feel her eyes... THERE... on my chest.

I nodded. "Do you have some place I can go?" I asked imploringly. "Some place private?"

Jiana looked at me knowingly. "The back bedroom," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the back of the RV to the bedroom area. A huge comfy bed seemed to take up the entire room.

I sat down on the bed, holding baby Kasey who was hungrily rooting against me, searching for her nourishment. Jiana just stood there, staring for a

second. "I'll go start some dinner... and you can feed the baby," she said, turning on her heel and walking away.

After she left, I unbuttoned my blouse, guiding Kasey's mouth to my nipple. "What the hell have I gotten myself into, Kasey?" I said softly, looking down at my daughter.

12