Angel's Fantasy

Story Info
Her most erotic fantasy disclosed to her Master.
3k words
4.24
24.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers

Tonight you are off to a club with a couple of your girlfriends the kids are away for the weekend with hubby so you have the house to yourself. As you wander about naked deciding what to wear. You select a nice short sexy black dress, a tight fitting number that will require you to either wear a little thong or nothing at all! Feeling naughty you decide to first insert your duo balls and opt for a sexy cream thong to hold them firmly in place, sliding it up your freshly shaven legs to cover your most intimate of areas. Remembering the new cream bustier your hubby had just bought for your birthday you change your mind about the dress and opt to wear it covered with a silky see trough blouse and a tight fitting cream skirt, finished off with a pair of lacey topped cream hold-ups.

Totally unaware that you are being watched you head off for the club. You decide to go to a local one that you can walk to, rather than have to wait for a taxi. As you totter along in your high heals you can feel the duo balls jiggling about inside your pussy, the little metal weights moving around and stirring up that familiar nice feeling making you very wet indeed. Its only just starting to get dark, there is a slight chill in the air but not enough for you to wear a jacket, but you wish that you had as your bustier is very visible trough the sheer material of the blouse. Well you can't see any more than if I had a Basque on you think to yourself and I go out clubbing often enough just wearing one of those and a skirt! The bouncer on the door seems to approve of your choice paying a lot of attention to your outfit as you make you way inside the club. Your girlfriends are already waiting for by the cloakroom and you cross over to the bar on the other side of the dance floor together.

While you are all standing waiting to be served a couple of lads start to chat up your friend, you are not impressed by them at all and make your excuses and head for the ladies room. Surprisingly you manage to get a cubicle almost immediately, lifting your skirt and pulling the gusset of the thong to one side you hover over the toilet, the string to your duo balls swinging as you stand there but your desire to urinate has gone, instead you let your right hand travel up your silky thigh up to your shaved tattooed area finding the top of your now very wet pussy, you allow your finger to rub your clit hood catching the new piercing you have had done recently, so instead you play with the more established rings in your labia pulling them gently before allowing your fingers to slip inside your inner labia into the wet opening of your pussy. You push two fingers deep inside yourself and start to drift off forgetting all about the outside world until a knock on the cubicle doors brings you back to reality. "You gonna be much longer in there" a voice calls out as you hastily remove your fingers before licking them clean as you flush the toilet to cover up what you had really been doing. You straighten your outfit an exit the cubicle glaring at the girl waiting outside.

Your friends are no where to be seen when you return out onto the dance floor, probably scored with the two blokes from the bar and left already you mutter to yourself what a let down this evening has already become and decide to have an early night at home with your toys! You leave the club and head off down the main road and as it not late decide to take the shortcut over the bridge a route you would usually avoid in the dark late at night. As you cross over the bridge you become aware of footsteps behind you. Deliberately you step up your pace, thinking to yourself that you must not run, knowing that you must show no fear! A would-be rapist would sense your fear and enjoy making you his victim. Your stride increases in an attempt to quicken your pace but still the footsteps behind you draw closer, your heart is now pounding in your chest as the steps draw closer and closer. Your breathing becomes shallower quickening as fear invades your mind, as you reach the bottom of the bridge you to turn to face the source of the sound… but nobody is there is your mind playing tricks on you or have they hidden in the darkness behind the shops or was it just your wishful thinking, a kinky fantasy that you have discussed so many times on-line.

You continue on your way, your fear alleviated as you hurry through the cool night for the remainder of the short walk home. From the road you can see your house is in darkness. Funny you think to yourself, as you are almost certain that you left the outside light on when you left. Oh well, my mistake you think, as you walk down the drive toward the front door. As you fumble with your keys you feel a piece of glass braking under foot, you look down to see the broken light bulb on the ground as a gruff voice hisses from behind you, "Don't say a word Slut, and I wont harm you".

Fear returns instantly, increasing as you see the glint of the streetlight in the blade of the knife your attacker raises toward your face. Slowly you turn your key in the lock and carefully open the door. With a shove you are pushed through it and into your dark hallway. Instinctively you reach for the light switch but are prevented as your arm is grabbed from behind and roughly pulled behind your back quickly followed by your other arm, they are bound together at the wrists by thick rope. A blindfold is produced; you shiver and meekly allow the attacker to place the blindfold around your head.

Then he demands, "Which way to your bedroom Slut?" You point in the vague direction of the stairs, as you are roughly half led and half thrown up them. The first door he opens leads to your bathroom but the next contains a big king size bed you are bundled into the room, presumed to be yours. The bed is perfect with Blackened Chrome & Gold metal headboards almost as if you were accustomed to being tied to it! You are lead to the foot of the bed.

Too scared to move, you stand there in the darkness, you can hear your attacker rummaging through what you presume is a bag you mind fills with fear as you wonder what is to happen next. Something soft touches your left ankle, you flinch your leg away, but your ankle is roughly grabbed and wrenched to the corner of the bed and you can feel that it being tied in place. Your other ankle is pulled toward to other side of the bed, you loose your balance and fall forward you waist supported by the metal railing at the foot of your bed your other ankle is secured in place. Now it the turn of your wrists the temporary binding is cut and replaced with a longer rope which is attached to the headboard at the top of the bed. Just to make you a little more secure your knees are also bound to the foot of the bed. So here you find yourself legs spread and arms attached to the headboard bending you over at the waist.

The intruder stands back to admire his handy work, before removing the large dive knife from the sheath strapped to his lower leg. Grinning to him self as he proceeds to effortlessly cut through the seam of your skirt, the now useless garment falls to the floor revealing your stocking clad legs and your sexy little undies. Your thin blouse follows revealing the rather sexy cream bustier that you had selected earlier.

He watches as you stand shivering, enjoying your discomfort from the position and the humiliation of being semi exposed for his eyes to see, remarking, "You will not struggle or fight me, do exactly as I say and I wont need to hurt you, unless you really want me to!" he says as he gently trails the tip of the knife across your exposed arse. His fingers then find the gusset of your panties and discover just how wet you really are! "Feels like you are really enjoying this", he exclaims as you start to sob in an attempt to prove otherwise, your mind is pleading with him to stop, but you know that eventually you will have no choice but to give in to this violation, and you are secretly starting to enjoy the fact that your wildest fantasy may be about to come true.

"I own you tonight, and you are mine to use as I see fit",

You can hear him slowly undressing behind you and then you feel the bed move as he climbs onto the mattress, stuffing pillows under your chest raising you up, moving himself into position, to where your mouth is, moving his cock closer to you.

"Can you smell me Slut? Can you smell my Cock? Are you ready to suck me?"

You shake your head frantically... Not wishing to take another man into your mouth? Wishing now that your hubby was home to save you from this ordeal. You smell and sense his closeness, as suddenly his cock touches your lips, you pull back, but he grabs a handful of your hair and guides your head into position forcing your mouth onto his knob. You clench your lips tight together but you cannot prevent it from invading your mouth. God he is big you cant help but think to yourself as his rock hard cock pounds in and out as he bobs your head up and down onto his lap. His knob hitting the back of your throat, making you gag as each trust seems to go in deeper as his balls touch your chin. You gag for air feeling that you are about to suffocate as your head bobs backwards and forwards, as he uses your hair to guide your mouth just where he wants it. Deliberately and forcefully fucking your mouth, powerful long strokes, pushing right down your throat again and again. Then suddenly he explodes cum rushing down your throat, pulling out allowing you to breath but pinching your nose so you have no choice but to swallow all the contents of your mouth. Letting go of your head he allows your head to slump forward onto the pillows.

Abruptly you feel him climb off the bed and secretly you pray your ordeal is now over, but in fact it has only just begun, you hear him walk over to your bedside lamp and switch it on, the light making the vision on the bed even better as your pale skin encased in cream silky undies stands out against the rich blue of the bed linen, time for a photographic opportunity, you moan with disapproval as you hear the sound of a camera clicking away catching your predicament on film or more likely memory card!. You hear him rummaging around your room, you pray to yourself that he does not look in your wardrobe, that he does not find…and then you hear the wardrobe opening, you cringe as you realise what your hubby has hidden in there, please god you pray don't let him find it. A stinging crack of the whip impacts your tender backside. You moan in excruciating pain, and you realise that he has found it! God where will this end? The whip again makes contact with your bare flesh, "You will now beg me for more", he commands, "You obviously enjoy this or why would you have a whip hidden in your wardrobe?"

You remain Silent

"You are a dirty slut, now beg me to whip you again Whore and you will address me as Master"

"Oh please Master please whip me again, whip me harder" You can't believe yourself here you being violated and you are begging this bastard to hurt you!

He obliges by adding another 10 stokes of the whip across your arse cheeks. On the last one you shudder to a huge climax.

"Now what are you?" he demands

"I'm a dirty slut Sir" came your whimpered reply

"Louder! I can't hear you!"

"I'M A DIRTY SLUT SIR"

"That's right you are, and now for failing to ask permission to climax I'll take a few more pictures for my collection slut"

"Yes Sir" You meekly agree.

Again you hear the clicking of the camera as He starts taking more pictures of his new slut from all angles, making sure to catch the crimson of your arse cheeks. Pulling aside your thong, taking pictures of the duo balls string hanging from your shaven pussy, catching your shame on camera. Then he announced what he has planned for you next! You felt the cold metal of the blade against your skin, the waistband of your sexy thong is no match for the almost surgical sharpness of the stainless steel blade as you feel the flimsy lace panties also join your skirt on the floor.

You feel his hot breath on your pussy and take a sharp intake of breath as his tongue flicks across your clit. His tongue continues to move, flicking backwards and forwards across your most sensitive skin, probing into your pussy, playing with the ring in your hood and labia before thrusting deep into your pussy. Your body is now reacting involuntarily as you blush with shame knowing that you cannot prevent yourself from climaxing again if this continues. He is also aware keeping up the teasing, playing, gently nibbling at your clit until you erupt again your body taking over as a wave of ecstasy combined with shame overcomes you as again your climax leaves you panting and crying out for more.

"I think your pussy is leaking Slut," your tormentor remarks. "You again will be punished for climaxing without begging for my permission first" and with that you feel another stinging blow of the whip across your already crimson her arse cheeks. You scream again, but this time not with pain, but with pleasure not that you were going to own up to it! Another stroke lands upon your butt, making you groan out loud. Another and another follow, you cant help the shame of it all as here you are being raped but you are dripping all over your discarded panties.

"Slut, now you are going to take my cock up your arse but first you will beg me for it."

"Oh no please...I only allow my husband to do that!"

"Bitch, you will fucking do as you are told you Slut!"

"Yes Sir" you realise you have no choice

"Fuck my arse please Sir, hurt me and make me take all of you, please sir, I'm begging you"

"As you begged so nicely I shall do as you ask"...

He positions his rock hard cock on your arsehole, and slowly begins to push. It goes in surprisingly easily. Fuck, hubby must have fucked her arsehole many times before, he thinks to himself, as the warmth and tightness of your arsehole envelops his cock. All thought about this being rape have now gone from your mind, instead here you are moaning telling him that you are already enjoying his cock deep inside you, He starts fucking in and out with long strokes. But it is too slow for you; you strain against your bonds trying to push your arse onto him, trying to get him to do it harder. He obliges but without any kind of warning! Forcefully pushing his cock deep into your tight little ring, straight up to the hilt, keeping it there for a moment. Your scream telling him that you had definitely felt it, but under your blindfold there is no pain, just pure lust on your face.

You scream out again so loud that he covers your mouth with his hand until you calm down a bit...fucking your arse, ramming his cock home every time, making sure you get plenty of the pain he now knows you secretly desire! As he draws closer to Cumming he reminds you to beg for the ultimate prize.

"Oh please Sir...Cum in my arse"

"LOUDER SLUT!"

"FUCK MY ARSE SIR, GIVE ME YOUR SPUNK, HURT ME, MAKE ME TAKE IT ALL, please Sir, I'm begging you" you almost whimper the last few words.

"I like it rough. Use me like your little slut. I'm all yours! " You say out loud as he grabs hold of your hair, yanking your head backwards, hard. This no longer feels like rape, this is really fucking, almost like making love.

He realises you are about to cum, and pounds harder into your arsehole, the feeling welling up inside you is too much with a wail your orgasm explodes, trickling down your thigh and drenching your already soaking hold-ups. As his own orgasm begins to explode as he pushes deep inside you letting his sticky white strands burst deep into your body. Spent, he relaxes slowly withdrawing his cock from your arse as he does so little rivers of semen start to trickle out of your butt running down your thigh toward your lacey stocking tops, again the Digital camera captures the moment.

Carefully he removes the blindfold from your face and you stare into his familiar brown eyes, all fear has now gone as you realise that this has all been staged at your request to fulfill your utmost fantasy.

"Remember, you are my slut now, and it will always be this way from now on Angel. You wanted to be Raped and now you are enslaved to me"

"Yes Emu" murmured Angel, "You were fantastic!"

emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers