Angel's First Visit

Story Info
Angel, the Cuckcake of Aiden and Chastity's dreams.
5.4k words
4.36
22.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the private life of Aiden and Chastity, a young married couple living in the southern United States. Within their little circle of friends, they are the envy. They are the only ones still married, who haven't divorced and are never seen fighting in public.

Their reality is better, they could count how many times they've ever fought on one hand.

With that said, I must warn you, their personal life was full of secrets. During the week they lived life like any other couple, working and spending time with family and friends. Most weekends however, the two of them lived a completely different life. A life with freaky friends and special clubs for members only.

Within this hidden world, the two of them quickly found a home. They are both attractive, they both have great personalities, and they're both nice, which intrigued a lot of attention.

They decided to go to one of their favorite clubs, it sits right on the beach. It has a beautiful deck with hot tubs built in, and a great view of the ocean with the moon and tiki torches as your only light.

Shortly after they arrived, a female friend approached them.

"Hi guys." as she leaned over to hug them both.

"Aiden, can I make a special request for tonight?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Can I feel your Cat-Of-Nine Tails tonight?" her face shying away from them.

Aiden had a reputation for being a safe dominant. It is normal for women to ask to feel his leathers. They knew he wouldn't hurt them.

"I think we can arrange that." with a low giggle in his voice.

"Can I ask for one more thing?"

"Sure."

"Can I feel it, between my legs?" her face blushing in embarrassment.

Aiden smiles, "Oh I think we can do that." very happy to hear her request.

Aiden reached into his travel bag and pulled his cat out.

"Bend over." in a stern voice. Pointing at the empty table next to them.

She bends over the table, placing her hands flat on the on the table beneath her stomach.

"Spread 'em." Loud enough for anyone around to hear.

She spreads her legs.

Aiden begins to turn his cat in circles right behind her. A slow fan to make her feel the breeze of the leather chords spinning. Then slowly he begins to move in between her legs. Allowing every forth or fifth rotation to make direct contact with her crouch.

She jumps. It's not pain, only the surprise of not knowing when the next hit will come.

He begins to apply more pressure with each direct hit. Causing her to begin to squeal.

He stops letting his cat spin freely behind her and begins to hit her with every spin. He's hitting her harder and faster than before. The tips now hitting directly where her clit is throbbing under her jeans.

She slides her hands out from under her stomach and grabs the sides of the table.

Aiden continues his assault. Continuing to hit her harder than before. Each hit stopping the leather straps in their tracks right against her pussy.

She's moaning, now standing on her tip toes. You can see that she's beginning to feel the pain.

Aiden stopped abruptly, slides his hand between her legs, feeling her warm moist jeans.

"Good girl." he whispers into her ear.

"Thank you, I loved it!"

Aiden grabs her hand to help her up off the table. Giving her a friendly hug, before she proceeds to run off and rejoin her husband, watching from the side.

When Aiden looked up he took notice of another girl he knew who asked if she could be next.

Aiden simply smiled, "Take your position and wait."

Smiling, taking his time to make a shot for Chastity and himself.

The girl was wearing a short pink plaid skirt, a white skin tight sleeveless mock turtleneck with lace design on the front that lets you see her cleavage bursting through top. She's wearing a pair of clear eight inch stripper heels with a platform on the front. She was clearly there for some attention. He was more than willing to give it to her and enjoy the show himself.

When she bends over the little table, she grabs ahold of both sides, and spreads her legs. She's not shy at all. She's bent over, her ass almost completely exposed, her pussy divulged for all to see. Her chest is pressed down on the table. Her ass, up in the air, highlighting her existence.

She's smiling, scanning the faces of everyone watching her.

Aiden lets her wait there for a couple minutes. He's enjoying the sight, he's sipping on his shot, laughing with Chastity and their friends.

"She's got a great ass." he tells Chastity.

"I'd do her." Smiling while sipping on her drink.

Aiden finishes his drink and places his glass back down on the table. He looks towards the girls husband, seeking the nod of approval.

Her husband simply stood there, off towards the corner with his arms crossed in front of him. He smiles and gives Aiden a nod of approval with a smile.

Aiden walks over towards the table, places his crotch up against hers. He places his left hand down on the table next to her face, allowing her to feel his cock throb through his pant against her pussy.

"Are you ready for this?" he whispers in her ear.

"Yes..." with nervous anticipation, lowering her head down on the table.

He pushes downward on the table, standing back up behind her, and begins to spin his cat behind her. Very fast, causing the breeze to raise and lower her skirt with each spin. He's leaning backwards as if to improve the viewing experience. A huge shit eaten grin.

Slowly, he bigs to spin his cat closer to her, causing the tips to begin hitting her, directly on her bare pussy. Each spin hitting her gently. Her skirt get's caught on one of the cords and rises up into the air, bending back onto her back, leaving her bare ass now fully exposed.

Aiden begins to hit her harder, not much, just a little more for her to feel.

He's smiling when he notices that the club lights are reflecting off of her pussy. She beginning to get wet.

He begins to hit her harder, causing his Cat to stop at the direct moment of impact. Her pussy is now starting to turn pink, her inner thigh beginning to twinkle from the lights reflecting.

She's soaking wet, he's just constantly hitting her. He takes notices, small bit of cum attached to the tip of his Cat, like a thin little taste fighting from being pulled away.

She begins to moan out, lifting her chest up off the table, her back arched in front of them.

He begins to hit her a little harder; a little bit faster.

Her knees begin to buckle. She moaning non-stop, fighting to keep herself standing in her hooker heels.

Aiden stops, he walks up and places his crotch against her, feeling her wetness make his pants moist, allowing her to feel is cock now hard, throbbing against her.

He places the cat down on the table with his left hand over hers.

"Now finish for me." as he glides her right hand down between her legs, down between her soaking wet pussy and his rock hard dick throbbing against her. She begins to rub, roughly, she's so close to cumming.

He releases her right hand, still holding her left down on the table, his free hand reaching for a large chunk of her hair. Pulling her back up against him still rubbing on herself, moan in delight.

Her moans give way to screams, as Aiden is using her hair to thrust her back and forth, grinding his dick on her pussy, her fingers squeezing tightly between.

She's thrusting her fingers in between her legs faster than before. Without notice, she begins to squirt all over the floor, all over Aiden's crouch. She's screaming, shooting off in small loads, one after the other.

Aiden take's her head and shoves it back down on the table, her hand still thrashing against her pussy. There's a large mess on the floor, her shaking is causing the entire table to shake.

Suddenly, she stops moving, places her hand back on the table, and begins to breathe heavily, barely able to stand.

Aiden, slides himself back up against her, his dick back against her sensitive pussy. Each throbbing causing her to move forward a little. He places his right hand over top of hers.

"Is that what you wanted tonight?"

"Better!" she gasps

"Perfect." as he begins to lift her up from the table, crossing her arms in front of her leaning her back into his chest. Her head gently rolls back onto his shoulder. He softly kisses on her neck, tasting the sweat falling down from her hair.

"Are you ok to walk?"

"Yes, I'm good."

"Good then go have fun now, you husband looks a little needy at the moment."

She looks towards her husband, her head still resting on Aiden's shoulder.

Smiling, "I think I can do that."

Aiden releases her hands, she stands back up, and begins to slowly walk away. Her steps lazy, her heels dragging along the floor.

As she walks off, Aiden takes notice of a small line of ladies, eager to be next under his leather. The first girl in line, is none other, than the beautiful girl in the beautiful red dress. She's had a little bit of Aiden's attention ever since she strolled in. Her dress looks absolutely stunning on her. Like one you might see the ladies wear at a ballroom dance competition. It's tight on the top and flows all over the bottom with her every move. He skin is sun-kissed, her long strawberry blonde hair draped perfectly around her beautiful face, down to one side. Her body, ravishing. She hit's every physical desire Aiden has for a women.

Unfortunately, he has no idea who she is.

"Yesssssssssss?" in a silly cute voice, as if to give her comfort.

"Can I be next?" with a soft spoken voice, looking up to him.

"Assume the position." pointing towards the table, a puddle still left from the previous girl's experience.

She slowly walks over to the table, stands there barefoot, her feet on both side of the puddle, careful not to step in it. She leans over, places her hands on the table, gripping both sides like she watched the previous girl do. Her chest down on the table.

She waits...

Aiden walks up to her side, places his hand on the spine of her lower back.

"Whose your husband?"

"I don't have one, I came with a couple of friends of mine, it's my first time here." as if to explain why she should be welcomed.

"And you volunteered to get beaten by someone one you've never met?" a small amount of shock in his voice.

"Uh huh." hiding her face down in the table.

"Well, I don't normally do scenes with singles. I like that the married girls have their husbands there, ready to stop a scene if they think I've taken it to far."

"Oh." as she begins to slowly stand back up "I'm sorry I didn't know."

"No, don't get upset." in a comforting voice.

"Hey Baby, come here for a moment." looking over at Chastity sitting off on the side. Chastity gets up, and joins them standing next to the empty table.

"This is my wife Chastity. Your name is?"

"Angel." With a small amount of sadness in her voice

"Well Angel, my name is Aiden. Now we are no longer strangers." smiling again trying to give her comfort.

"Nice to meet you both." An awkward smile on her face.

"Now, I'll make you a deal. I'll give you want you want; if, you can assure me that you will signal Chastity if you need me to stop."

"I can do that."

"Good, here's what we're going to do. You're going to keep your fist on the table with your thumb up." Giving her the thumbs up sign.

"Then if you need me to stop, you're going to turn your thumb upside down and give the thumb down sign." Giving her the thumbs down signal.

"Chastity will he watching very closely, if she sees you give me the thumbs down signal she's going to jump to your rescue. Can you accept that requirement?"

"Yea, I can do that."

"Good." as he kisses Chastity on the lips, motioning her to return to her seat.

"Assume the position." he orders, stern and loud enough for everyone to hear. Angel smiling as she again assumes her position on the table.

Aiden leans over and whispers again in her ear. "What do you want?"

"I want you to spank me, but not between my legs."

"Then why are your legs spread? Put them together." his hand resting on the table, his eyes glaring down at her bare feet. She begins to slowly place her feet together, first her left, stepping down in the now cold puddle, then her right.

"Why haven't you raised your dress yet? I can't spank you through your dress." with an evil tone, attempting to guide her to his whim. She slowly starts pulling her dress up near the waist, exposing her ass in front of everyone."

"And now your panties. Take 'em off."

She reaches for her waist, standing back up and bending down at the knee to remove them. As she goes to completely take them off she has to step up from the puddle, now dripping on her own panties. She believes that this is all part of Aiden's scheme, to make her get the other girls juices on her panties.

Aiden's standing there with his hand out. He expects her to hand her panties over to him, which she does. They're quite warm and moist. A simple little red satin thong with a white cotton crotch. He can see and feel that she has already been wet tonight.

"Open your mouth!"

Angel, stands there in shock, as she slowly begins to open her mouth. Reality sinking in for her, Aiden begins to fold her panties into a small little bundle, with the crotch section ready to rest on her tongue. He places them in her mouth.

"Now bend over." as he guides her back down onto the table. Pulling her dress back up to expose her bare ass to everyone.

"Don't forget about your thumb!"

"I'm going to use something a little different on you tonight, the cats not really a good tool for spanking with." he whispers into her ear. He walks back to his travel bag and pulls out a leather strap. It's about 18 inches long and on one end it is cut into three separate slivers. It's a much better tool for spanking a beautiful girls ass.

As soon as everyone in the room noticed the new strap being brought out, they began to pay closer attention.

Aiden began striking Angel's bare ass, lightly, as to gauge her response to it. He was hitting her from the top of her ass to the top of her thighs. Slowly moving up and down and side to side on her. Attempting to give every inch a fair amount of spanking. It took very little effort before her skin began to turn pink. He hasn't even really started on her yet and her entire rear side is glowing.

"Give me your right hand behind your back!" Aiden orders while still spanking softly on Angel.

She complies, placing her right hand behind her back, her left still resting on the table giving the thumbs up sign. He grabs ahold of her wrist and begins to hit her harder and with more direct force on her ass. She's starting to jump forward, she's not crying, just jumping from the pain.

Aiden notices that she is taking this without issue and begins to hit harder. He's hitting her harder than most could take, he ass is already the same color as her dress yet she keeps her thumb up. The sound of the strap hitting her ass can be heard by everyone in attendance. She's just jumping from the pains and starting to squeal from the sting, but her thumb is still up.

Aiden looks closely at her face while continuing his assault on her ass. He notices that she has a tear forming and about to roll down her cheek. He immediately stops and tosses his strap over to Chasity to put away.

This beautiful girl, bent over, fully exposed in front of everyone, was willing to shed tears before asking him to stop.

He grabbed Angel and stood her up placing her hands around his neck, pulled her panties out of her mouth and placed them down on the table.

"Are you ok little one?" As he wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"Yes, I'm good." Slightly sobbing but holding back.

"Is your bottom ok?" Still wiping away the tears.

"Yea, just sore."

"Well thats good." With a large smile as if to give her comfort. "I didn't think you'd go that far." He added still smiling.

"Neither did I."

"Well, I'm going to ask if you'll sit next to my wife for a couple moments, so I can keep an eye on you, and make sure you're ok."

She agreed and allowed him to escort her to the table to sit down next Chastity.

"Baby, can you make the three of us a shot?" Aiden asked Chastity.

"Yes Sir." As she pulled out three cups to pour them a shot.

He then reached into his travel bag and pulled out a little Dum Dum sucker. It was cherry to match Angel's her dress.

He looked over at Angel.

"Would the good little girl like a sucker?"

She smiled as she took it from his hand. She immediately opened it and started sucking on it. She thought this was her reward for being so brave, a reward she didn't see the other girls get. However, in reality, Aiden was worried about her blood sugar, her bottom now matched her red dress.

While Chastity made them shots and Angel sat their enjoying her sucker, Aiden looked back towards the line.

"Last one, I'm sorry ladies but I need a breather. I promise to make time for each and everyone of you."

The next girl smiled and jumped up in front of Aiden.

"I want what she got!"

Like being spanked in public was as common as a Subway sandwich order.

She then jumped barefoot into what was left of the puddle on the floor, pulled her pants down, showing everyone she was commando tonight. She bent over the table and place her hand on the table with her thumb up. She had no idea why she had her thumb up, but the other girl did it and so will she.

Aiden just smiled shook his head in disbelief, looked over towards her husband and waited for the nod. He got it and it was time to go again.

He walked up behind her, placed his foot down in between her legs, on top of her jeans, causing them to soak up more of the puddle, staining them for when she puts them back on. He wanted her to experience more humiliation than the others.

He leans over her, "I hope you know what you've signed up for little one." he whispers in her ear. Her head just held tightly to the table, preparing for what was to come. He stands back up and removes his foot from between her legs and stands off to her side.

This time his mind was still on Angel. He started a lot harder on this girl, he wasn't quite in a hurry but he didn't want to spend all night doing this either. He didn't give her as much time as the others, no more than two minutes at max. By the look of her ass you wouldn't know it. Bright red, but no tears when he stopped.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I really like feeling you under my leather. I hope you'll give me the honor of another opportunity." As if to make her feel special even though in his mind he just robbed her.

"I do too." As she laughed her eyes giving that wicked evil look. He grabbed her hand, proceeded to kiss it while she stood up.

"Thank You." He added as she pulled her clothes back on. You could see the various wet spot on her jeans, from her crouch down towards her ankles. Aiden was smiling, she simply turned around and back to her husband she went.

All that is left of that puddle on the floor, is a couple streaks that could be easily cleaned up with bar napkin.

Now he's done being the showtime experience, time to have some fun of his own.

"How's she doing?"

"Oh she's fine." Chastity answers "She was actually just telling me how much she likes your butt and that face you make when your beating on someone." while giving an evil grin towards Angel.

Angel pushes her hands towards Chastity as to stop her from telling a secret, blushing in embarrassment.

Aiden similes, "Stoppppppppppp..." as if to be cute and innocent after beating on so many people.

He then grabbed his shot glass, offered it up for a cheers, to which the girls did too, "To a fun night." They then cheered their glasses together, Aiden and Chasity tapped their glasses on the table, which gave Angel a curious look, she had no idea why they did that.

12