Angel's Great Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls me off of his wet and slippery god warrior once again and says, "That's enough!" and throws me back onto our bed a bit roughly, just how I like it. I like when he's been drinking as it helps him let go and get rough with me. I really like that! I want him to 'take me!' He lifts up my legs and buries his face into my most sweet and sensitive spot. OOohhh my I did not expect that! He suckles my clit and drives me crazy with the pent up feeling of wanting him inside of me. Oh but he does it so good. Sliding his tongue down my sweet, wet lips then back up to tease my throbbing sex button. I'm starting to breathe harder it feels so, so good. Then he slides his tongue down into my sopping wet pussy, licking and sucking it so slowly. I can hardly stand it! My hands are all up in his long brown hair holding on as if for dear life.

"Auuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moan.

Oh My God! Such an intense orgasm I'm having. I can't even breathe right. My thighs are quivering and my wet pink pussy is throbbing. It has been so long overdue. I kept cumming over and over again. It is back-to-back cums! This is the ultimate feeling! Oh damn he can make me cum so much just from eating me! He's damn good! He releases me and slides up my body so he can suck my titties. Pushing my knockers up and together in his hands, he very lightly touches the tip of his tongue to the tip of my erect nipples rotating it in a circle making my tit tips harder if that's possible. I'm thinking, "Damn he's sucking them both at once!" It feels wonderful and makes me start to lightly moan.

He stops and says, "I love your big tits baby. Do you like how I play with them?"

I just shake my head yes. When he asks me things like that, it brings me closer to cumming. He lowers his sweet mouth back to suck and nibble my hard nipples first one then the other teasing them with his tongue. He gets a little rougher with each suck and pull and I start to cum. He feels my impending orgasm starting due to my whole body tensing up and says, "Yes baby cum for daddy." That makes me cum even harder than last time. Wow he makes me so hot! All of a sudden he stops licking and biting my large nipples and my titties ache a little from wanting more. He places his hard shaft at the entrance of my purring kitty and just lightly pushes into me. I tighten my legs around him and encourage him to go deeper. I need to feel all of him inside of me. I've waited four days. He fills me very tightly and it feels so good! He starts off slow and works his way up until he's slamming into my hot hole harder and harder. Now I'm just about screaming out loud, afraid I might wake the girls I bury my face into my pillow. My long fingernails dig into his back and he slams me harder still. I start cumming from the deep pleasure I'm feeling. He slows to a nice calm pace so I tell him to "Lie down!" and he does it right away like a child in a candy store.

I giggle and he says, "What?"

"You are silly"

He responds, "I can't help it. I love when you ride my prick."

I ask him, "Do I do it good daddy?"

He replies, "Great baby! Now come here and take it." Oh my, he is ordering me, this is a first and I like it. I slide his cock over my wet box dipping just the tip of his mushroom shaped head into it to get it wet with my cum then I slide it between my ass checks getting us both even hotter if that is possible. I love the feeling of his sperm pump teasing my ass and pussy, it makes me so wet! I start to slide it over my ass then back to my wet pussy teasing his cock with both openings. He's letting out little sounds and grunts that please me so I reward him and slide my wet pussy all the way down on it and oh my! It's so hard. It feels so, so good!

While I'm riding his hard cock, he starts to suck and lick my hard extended knocker knobs. His hard bites send an electric tingle down my spine making it arch. Such a talented lover my husband is! I like it. I'm riding his cock hard up and down, up and down the entire length. I raise up off of the hardness and using my hand, I take it and start to direct it into my even tighter ass. I just rim it first then work it in, then slowly all the way down. He is moaning his pleasure loudly now. There is that sense of power and control again. It makes me feel like I can do anything. As I lower my sweet ass all the way down to his balls and start riding his hardness, I reach back to cup and play with his full nut sack

He's saying, "Yes baby yes."

I ask, "Do you like that?

He answers me with a breathy, "I love everything you do to me." I tell him to spread my ass checks and I push down hard as if trying to take more when I know that I have it all already! He is moaning now and I know he's close so I tell him to, "Let me hear you cum daddy!"

He says, "I'm going to cum baby," and I ride it a little harder till I feel him explode in my hot ass. When I feel him start to cum, I explode with him and collapse onto his chest. I love the feeling of his hot white jism filling my ass. We lay there like that for a while, his cock going soft in my ass as we hold each other. He's giving me light kisses all over the side of my face and neck and tells me he loves me. I finally pulled myself from his embrace and go to get cleaned up and go to sleep.

I'm laying there on my back next to him, so close to falling asleep with sweet thoughts of our love making rolling through my mind. My right hand is on his thigh and his left hand holding mine. About fifteen minutes later I feel the finger of his right hand start to rub my right nipple. I roll towards him to give him better access to both my big jugs and he slides his left hand between my legs to find me wet again.

He rolls me over so that I'm on my back then he gets on top of me and says "I want to cum in your sweet, wet pussy now!" He slam his revitalized stiff cock into my wet and wanting pussy really hard this time making me scream. He grabs my legs and holds them high into the air while he pounds my already throbbing pussy. He slows down and pumps his shaft in and out, in and out of my hot squirting pussy at a perfectly steady pace. He alternates between soft and steady to hard and fast. I moan my pleasure and tell him I'm cumming.

He says, "I know, I can feel you baby. Mmmm feels so good! I like feeling you cum on my cock baby. Cum some more for me. Yes let me feel it. Oh yes!" My legs are quivering now because I've cum so many times. I can tell he is close to cumming again his organ gets harder and I feel myself tighten even more as I cum again with him. I love cumming and he can make me cum so much that I lose count. We then got up, cleaned again then both fell into peaceful slumber.

FRIDAY 06/04/10

I wake up in the most wonderful way. With my eyes still closed and brain still in a sleepy haze, I feel his wet talented tongue licking my hard right nipple. Wow! What a feeling to wake up to! If you have never felt that, Please ladies have your man do it! Its great! I never knew my nipples could get hard when I was sleeping, but wow they do. It's so erotic being woken up like this. It makes me feel like he desires me as much as I do him. He feels me stir and sucks my nipple all the way into his warm mouth. I gasp for air and feel him smile. He likes to surprise me and he's so good at it. I can't wait for what's to come! I spread my legs inviting him and he starts to play with my G-spot between his thumb and forefinger. He finds me wet and says "You really like when I play with your titties don't you? Your pussy is so wet already!"

I answer him with a simple "Yes I do!"

His finger is just sliding lightly over my very sensitive pussy making me even wetter. I moan lightly. He grunts and slides his finger into my tight slippery kitty working it in and out calmly. He takes it out of me and slides the wet finger into my mouth saying "Suck your sweet juices off of it baby. "Mmmmmm" he says. I like when he does this. My wet pussy tastes so good. Then he gets on top of me and slides his very hard cock into my throbbing wet pussy. I moan out, that big hard shaft penetrating me feels so good. He starts to go faster and harder. I'm making little moans and Oh My's and he says "You like when I fuck you hard don't you baby?" All I can do is nod my head because I can't talk while I'm cumming and he knows it!

He smiles down at me and stops, slides his cock out of my creaming pussy and starts licking and sucking where he was just marking his territory. Oh lord I'm thinking if he keeps this up we'll be in bed all day, but at the same time I'm thinking 'Please don't stop!' He stops only long enough to roll me over so I'm on my hands and knees. He proceeds to lick my pussy from behind humming and grunting his pleasure. All of a sudden he stops and slams his big hard cock home. I yell out and grab the pillow to bury my face into. I have to be quite because I think I heard the kids up. He slides his cock in and out of my dripping hot womanhood. He spreads my ass checks apart, so he can watch and I ask him, "Do you like to watch it baby?

He replies "Oh yes mama! Take that hard cock!" It was then I felt him explode and it was like the most skin crawling sensation, like a ride at the fair that takes your breath away. So I joined him for the ride! It felt amazing to have him explode his seed into my tight, wet pussy. I felt like I was being filled to the rim! I'm flying so high from the pleasure of our love making I don't want to get up, but know I have to. We laid there and held each other in a lovers embraced for a short time. Then we got up and went to shower and start our day.

We're in the shower and I started soaping him up. I held his cock and caressed it to feel it grow in my hand. The slicker we got the more aroused we both got! What amazing recovery time he has. I love it that he can keep up with me.! I lower myself to my knees and start sucking it. He's moaning now and I love it! I like to feel his hardness in my mouth and see the reaction I get for my efforts. He pulls me up and pushes me up against the shower wall as he slides his wanting pork sword into my wet pussy yet again. Once he has it in, he lifts both of my legs into his big strong arms and fucks my pussy so hard that I'm afraid I won't be able to stand when he's done. Oh but it feels so, so good! To have him take control of me is just so mind blowing. For him to do what he wants and how he wants is such a turn on for me and makes my all wet and hot. He tells me to lift my titties up and put them into his mouth at the same time. I do as I'm told! He sucks and rolls his tongue around my pink hard tit turners. He knows it makes me crazy with desire when he plays with my titties while he's fucking my wet juicy pussy. I start cumming all over his hard cock and my pussy tightens up around his hardness as if it is going to suck the juices from him. He rams his hard penis into my aching pussy a few more times and I feel his warm liquid release. It makes me tingle inside when he shoots his load inside my hot love cave. He holds me for a minute kissing the side of my face and then lets me go. We finish our shower and get dressed for the day. When he wakes me this way it puts me in such a good mood that I have to reward him with a great breakfast. I make him homemade biscuits, bacon, eggs and grits. He loves my cooking and misses it when he is gone.

Today is our youngest daughter's birthday. I can't believe she is seven already! Where does the time fly? There is so much to do before the party. I go run all the errands I have to do while the kids are in school. When I get back to the house I still have to clean it and make her birthday cake.

When I open our house door he is sitting in his chair without any clothes on and has the biggest smile on his face. He says "We have time for a quickie before the kids get home so come here woman!" I dropped my bags and immediately went to him, kneeling down in front of him I started to suck his waiting hardness. I'm sucking and licking his cock and balls so good. All I hear is "Oh yes baby suck it harder. Yes like that." I feel my pussy get wetter just from sucking his big shaft. I get so turned on when pleasing him. He grabs my long blonde hair and pushes his hard prick into my mouth deeper making me gag a little. In and out just like I'm sucking on a lollipop. I love when he takes control like that. It makes me feel a bit helpless and makes me wetter at the same time. He pulls me off his hard dick and bends me over the arm of his chair. He pulls my skirt up over my hips and slides his throbbing hard organ into my hot, sopping pussy. He has easy access because I don't wear panties and he likes that. He holds my skirt to keep me close and starts to pound my pussy so hard that my knees buckle from so much pressure and pleasure. Then he reaches around to squeeze my nipples between his fingers. Oooh it feels great and I'm going to cum and cum hard. I did cum and he felt it and came with me. I love the feeling of him exploding into my tight hole. He pulls his cock that is now going soft out and turns me around to kiss me with those soft lips of his. We have to be dressed before the kids get home so we go into the bathroom to clean up our juices.

Now I feel like taking a nap but have much to do so I get to work. I start with the living room and work my way through sweeping, mopping and dusting, then on to do the dishes. The laundry is next. I have to make sure he has clean clothes for the coming week when he'll be away. I do all of my daily cleaning before the kids get home. When they walk in the door from school they greet their daddy first. It kind of makes me jealous, but why shouldn't they greet him first they see me all week right? They miss him so much while he's away. Especially our youngest. She is a daddy's girl if there ever was one. Then they come into the kitchen where I'm making her cake and she says, "That's my cake right Mommy?" I tell her, "Yes it is baby." She gets so excited it's funny! I love see her smile so, it reminds me of when I was a kid. They wanted a snack like they always do after school so I fixed them some mac and cheese. They sat in the living room with their daddy watching cartoons and ate it. The birthday girl says, "I want pizza for supper cause it's my birthday."

Daddy says, "Okay baby we can have pizza. Mommy has to go get it." I'm finished making her cake so I leave to get the pizza from Little Caesars. While there, I do spot two very young men waiting for their order. They look me up and down as I did not dress in very much for this quick trip. One whistles while the other one stares at my hard protruding nipples through my white t-shirt. My spandex pants fit tightly around my ass, to form a perfect apple bottom! It feels great to get attention from younger men. I briefly think what the three of us could have experimented with if I had the time. Mmmmmmmm.

I get back with the pizza and she is so into the new bicycle we got her that she doesn't want to eat.

She says, "Mommy I want to wait okay?"

I tell her, "Yeah go ride, but not for too long." and she runs out the door.

A little while later she comes in and we have our supper. After supper we have to go to maw maw's for cake and presents. She loves maw maw and paw paw so much. I think if we would let her, she'd live with them. Her friend from next to Maw Maw's comes over for the party and invites the girls to go swimming after the cake.

I tell them, "No because we'll be leaving soon."

She informs me that maw maw said her sister and her can sleep over because it's her birthday. I'm fine with that as it means a quiet a night for hubby and I. We have our cake and ice cream and visit for a while. When it's time to go we say our good nights and head home for a night alone.

When we get home we have a couple of bud lights and watch a new movie called Avatar. It was a good movie. Today was such a hot, muggy day, I went to take a shower. I get out of the shower and there is my hubby again on the bed naked but now he has my purple rubber dildo out. He motions with it for me to come to him and I do so immediately. He has me lay down and he gets between my long sexy legs so that his face is right at my pussy that is quivering with anticipation. I let out a little giggle I'm so excited. He starts to lick my already wet pussy. Oh he does it so good. I feel like my pussy is made of gold or something, he likes to spend so much time there. I love it! He slides his tongue around my clitoris and then into the opening of my pussy. Now he has me moaning, I grab his hair and push his face harder against my wet juicy pussy as he grunts his pleasure. He then slides his tongue in and out, in and out of my hot spot till he makes me cum. He loves to make me cum and I love for him to do it. Not many men have ever been able to make me cum while eating my sweet pussy. Oh, but he does it so, so good. I feel him rubbing the dildo on my clitoris now. He slides it all over my clitoris and then into my so wet, so hot pussy. He is careful because the dildo is bigger than him and he doesn't want to hurt me. He slides the dildo in and out a little harder each time watching me to read my reaction. He sees that I like it so he gives me a little more of the hard dildo. If feel real good and I raise my hips off the bed to take more of it still. He takes the dildo out and starts rubbing my tight ass with it. Rimming it with the head of the wet dildo, driving me crazy. I'm making all kinds of noises, some mmmms and yessssss and OMGs. My head is moving from side to side in shear ecstasy. The more he does it, the more he drives me crazy and he loves it. He makes me feel so great. I'll let him do anything he wants to me. He likes to watch me get off. Watching the dildo slide over my tight openings, he slides the head of it into my tight wet ass and leaves it there. Ouch that is so big in my tiny backdoor. I breathe deeply and take a minute to let my opening adjust. It feels so full and he only put the head of it in. He rises up between my legs and slides his wanting cock into my very very wet pussy. I let out a sigh and rise to meet his every stroke. This is what I like and want! We go stroke for stroke harder and harder, deeper and deeper til we both cum with a shout at the same time. I love when that happens it's so intense and exciting. We both drop to the bed exhausted and fall into a deep sleep.

SATURDAY 06/05/10

This morning I wake up to my wonderful husband licking my sweet hard clitoris. He always says I sleep too hard. If there was ever a fire, I'd be burnt. He has my legs spread so wide holding them open with his strong hands. All I can think is "Oh WOW! This is great, exciting, and hot." I wrap my fingers through his long brown hair, loving the way it feels. So soft and silky! He lets his fingers draw circles on my inner thighs knowing how I like to be touched. OOhhh it feels so good, it gives my shivers! Then he slides his left hand up and inserts one finger into my wanting wet pussy. He works it in and out just three times. Then he slides in another finger and works them both in and out, in and out all while licking, sucking and nibbling my hard, wet clitoris. My throbbing pussy tightens around his long fingers as my juices come flowing down them. I moan and say, "Yes, yes I'm cumming baby, don't stop!" He grunts and fingers my cumming pussy a little harder to increase my pleasure and make me cum even harder. Oh my it feels so good having this man make me cum!

He withdrawals his fingers from my aching wet pussy and comes up my long sexy body to rest his hard cock on my throbbing pussy. I move just a little so that his hardness rubs against my clitoris and wet lips. I like feeling the length of him, he is so hard for me. Then he pushes it hard into my quivering wet pussy. It hurts a little, but it's a good hurt. He starts to pump his rock hard cock into my sweet, throbbing pussy all the way to his balls, then pulls it back out to the head and slams it back into me. At this point I'm past done. My pussy aches and throbs. I'm so wet and my voice is harsh from moaning so much. Oh but it feels so good I could have him do this all day! I feel his hard cock get a little harder like it always does right before he releases his load into me. When he does, I cum again with him. He has such a manly grunt when he explodes it does something to my insides that is so hard to explain. It sort of feels like the power trip I get from sucking his hard cock. We lay in bed for an hour. Why not? The kids are at maw maw's and paw paw's house. He lightly strokes my thigh that is still quivering from me cumming so much and he giggles.