Angels in Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not." Anne shook her head in disbelief at how short I had altered my dress.

As we left our room for dinner, we examined each other and mused about what Mother Superior and the rest of the Sisters were going to think of their angels of St. Josephine?

†††††

We heard a light knock at our door over the humming of my vibrator; Anne and I pulled the sheet from over the top of our heads. "Who is it?" Anne asked.

"Sister Ursula."

Our eyes got as big as saucers. "Oh shit!" I whispered. "JUST A MINUTE!"

We both jumped out of bed and ran to our closet to put on our bathrobes. We hurried to the center of the room. "Come in."

Sister Ursula walked into our room smiling. She probably heard us scampering around and now trying to look innocent even though both of our hair was all ratted up and disarrayed with a freshly fucked look. Both our faces were glazed with each other's cunt juice. "Good evening, angels."

"Good evening Sister!" we chimed.

She strolled around the room and stopped behind us. She closed her eyes and inhaled a large breath of air, taking in the aroma of sex that was lingering in the air. She held her breath for a minute before exhaling. "Aaaaah...brings back fond memories. This used to be Ellen's and my room our first year when we were here at St Jos." She continued walking around. "We had it set up a little different though. We put both the beds in that alcove―," she pointed to Anne's bed that was perfectly made up and didn't look liked it had been slept in, "and we put both desks and shelves in that alcove," pointing to my bed that was totally unmade.

Walking by my bed, Sister Ursula stopped when she heard a very low muffled buzz. She reached under the sheet and pulled out my nine-inch realistic dildo that was vibrating away. We both about fainted when she held it up, noticing the wet sheen it still had. She examined its girth by putting her hand around, "Nice!" She tossed it back on my bed. "Need to make sure you turn it off...it will save on batteries."

Finally, Anne asked, "Is there something we can help you with Sister Ursula?"

"Oh yeah," bringing her back to reality. "I brought you this," she showed us a big bottle of aloe. "That was a heck of spanking you took this morning and I thought this may help it feel better." Her eyes showed sympathy for Anne. "Here, let me see how bad it is."

Without hesitation, Anne dropped her robe and slowly turned around, letting Sister gaze upon her hour-glass figure with perfectly shaped firm tits with cute turned-up nipples. She ran her tongue across the bottom of her top front teeth as she fixated on Anne's shaved cunt. Watching Sister Ursula ogle Anne made me a little jealous and at the same time made my body tingle. My cunt started to get moist knowing that a grown woman was lusting after my best friend.

Then she saw Anne's ass that was completely red with large polka dots of white flesh. The redness spread from the middle of her ass cheeks all the way down to the crease where her ass and thighs came together. A long whistle came from Sister, "Wow, Mother Superior can swing a mean paddle! Here lay down, let me rub this on."

Anne walked over to my bed. She grabbed a towel that was wadded on the bed, neatly folding it and placing it where her ass would be. She laid down on her stomach with her hands under the pillow that her head rested on.

Sister sat on one side of her, turned to me and motioned for me to sit on the other side. "Sue come watch me put the aloe on Anne's bottom so that you know how to do it next time." I gazed upon my best friend's red scorched ass as Sister squeezed a generous amount of the thick gel onto her ass cheeks.

"Ooooo, that's cold!" Anne's ass twitched when she felt the cold gel.

Sister Ursula began rubbing the cooling ointment with one hand but soon started to use both hands to massage each of her cheeks. As she rubbed her cheeks, she would use her thumbs to separate them, giving us a peek at Anne's cute little light pink rosebud. Adding more goop, Sister would let her finger slide up and down the crack of her ass, lightly glancing over her asshole, which solicited a wiggle. She cupped her hand on the bottom of her ass while she continued to massage her ass cheek with the other. I could see Sister Ursula's thumb was embedded in her asshole while her middle finger danced in Anne's cunt.

"Oh yeah," purred Anne, her hips swaying from side to side.

Watching Sister Ursula as she sensually massaged and fingered Anne, I felt my cunt begin to drip and I parted my legs so I could play with myself.

"Okay then," Sister Ursula abruptly stopped. She got up, wiping her aloe covered hands on the towel that Anne was laying on. "Sue, put the aloe on her bottom a couple of times each day this weekend and Anne should be good as new by Monday. Before exiting out the room, Sister Ursula turned around toward us, "And angels―try to stay out of trouble this weekend!"

12