Angel's Initiation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott knew that his words were getting through to Angel. Angel knew it also. "For the past week I have been enjoying this wonderful creature that you have given to me. I have been learning about every pore on her body, and having a very good time in doing so."

By this time he had hold of both of her hands and they were looking each other in the eye. Scott continued, "I have taken you in every hole your body has to offer just as if you are my personal property. I even took your ass for the first time the other night. I did not ask you. I simply took what was mine to take, and enjoy."

Angel started to interrupt, but Master placed his finger over her lips to quite her. "I thought you were enjoying your position here as my slave, but if that is not the case you may have your release if you so desire."

Quickly, angel moved to the floor on her knees. She bowed her head and raised her arms as if she was pleading and said, "Master, I do not want to be released from your service. I did not come to you this evening to seek a release, but rather to seek new and better ways to be your slave."

"I know, Angel."

"Master, you once told us that in the barn we would find ways to test our submission. When I came to you this evening I had every intention to ask you to take me there and to make me serve you as a slave in whatever ways there maybe."

"I am not sure you know what you ask, Angel. In the barn are many instruments used to test your submission that cause a great deal of pain. The wooden horse is just such an instrument. It causes pain, but provides no pleasure that I can tell."

"Except to prove to both of us that there is nothing that this slave will not do for her Master." As Angel said her last she was unzipping Master's pants and pulling his member out into the open. She went on, "I will ride this wooden horse and take to me any other instrument that will test my submission. I am your slave and you have not settled for a second rate slave!"

Scott watched his slave was getting ready to service him as he said kind of thinking out loud, "I know that my Angel is the best. I will think about it. Beth will be joining us tomorrow. She could help me put you through your paces."

Looking up at her Master with her eyes wide in her happiness and surprise Angel said, "Thank you, Master." Taking his penis in hand she aimed it at the center of her mouth. With no hesitation she drover her mouth down on his shaft until her lips were wrapped around the base.

She took hold of his balls with one hand. Lightly massaging and squeezing them in her fingers. Her other hand moved to his ass. Holding him, even slightly pushing him into her mouth. She moved the flat of her tongue against the vane on the underside of her Master's rigid cock as she pumped him with her mouth.

At first, Angel could tell that her Master hand things on his mind. He was just allowing her to service him and did not really have his mind into there activity. It took Scott come time but that all changed. Soon he was swelling in her mouth and taking hold of her head as he started to thrust his cock in and out.

Angel also got into the teasing of her Master as she removed his member from her mouth and lifting him up moved her mouth between his legs and sucked his balls into her mouth. First one and then the other. Lightly sucking as she ran her tongue all around the little egg shaped jewels. Then guiding his scrotum up with his dick she ran her tongue down the vane on the underside of his testicles, and back to sucking both of the egg shaped jewels back into her mouth.

Scott could not remain immune to all of this loving attention. This may have all started with him having other things on his mind, but now he only had one thought. That was Angel and the loving gift she was offering to him with her mouth.

Grabbing a hand full of her hair in one hand, and the shaft of his cock in the other, Scott took charge as he directed the joining of the two. Placing the prick of his dick at her slightly part lips he drove himself to the back of her throat. The drive that her actions built within him demanded that he fuck her mouth just like it was a pussy. There was no longer time for just tender love making, but there was the urgency to release the pressures that she had built within him.

Angel was filled with self-satisfaction as well as her Master's cock. The pleasures that she felt came from the knowledge that she developed this need for her in him. She knew that it would not take very long for her Master to fill her mouth with his seed. The evidence of her performance as a pleasure slave. The results of his personal enjoyment of her.

Still driving his cock into her with powerful thrust Scott began to swell. His thrust became longer. Just as if he was reaching deeper into the back of her throat. Angel got ready to receive that which he had to give her. She only had a few seconds to prepare when he let go.

He thrust as deep as he could go and she felt the splash hit the back of her throat. She tried to swallow as fast as she could to keep up with his delivery, but he was much faster than she was. Soon her mouth filled and tiny amounts dribbled down from the sides of her mouth. As soon as her Master had completed his third thrust into her mouth, Angel started to catch the overflow with her fingers. When she could she would lick her fingers clean of his seed.

It always seem to amaze Angel that this man that she loved could make love to her several times a day. It was not so much the number of times each day that surprised her, but the amount of fluid that he would deliver to her mouth later in the day. After all Master was no longer in his twenties. In fact it had been a long time since Master had seen any of his twenties.

As Scott started to relax in her mouth, he reached for her to come to him. Angel stood and he took her into his arms. He started to reach for her sensitive zones, but Angel had other ideas. She step back, ever so slightly, and whispered, "Master, tonight I want to be the one that services you. May I give you a shower before I put us to bed?"

Scott nodded his head yes, and she took him by the hand as she led him into the bathroom.

To be continued ...........

*****

Again, I encourage you to vote on each part and I invite your comments. So please take the time and let me know what you like and dislike. Thank You, S.S.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Enslaved by My Husband Kara submits to her cheating husband.in BDSM
A New Lesson A submissive woman learns from her Mistress to please a man.in BDSM
Amelia's Private Lessons Ch. 01 Dance teacher tricks her student into orgasm control.in BDSM
Malignity of Stone Ch. 01-02 A few surprises await the Cooper sisters at school.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Road Trip I become a truck drivers slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories