Angel's Lover

Story Info
A spinoff of the Chance Encounter series by Angel Love.
3.4k words
3.86
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel's eyelids fluttered and her brow furrowed as she heard her alarm clock begin to sound. Opening one eye, she reached over and fumbled for the snooze button, but quickly stopped herself and shut it off entirely.

"No," she thought, "I've been lazing around too much lately."

She sat up, rubbed her face and, spotting herself in the mirror, let a half smirk creep across her face. She had gone through so much lately and was still getting used to the idea of feeling beautiful again, but there was the proof looking back at her in the mirror.

Angel's road to self-discovery had begun earlier in the year, and even though she had experienced many new things and had really reclaimed her sexuality, something was still missing for her and so she kept searching. Her endeavors had led her to many exciting experiences, but through all of them she could never shake from the back of her mind that each one was an isolated incident, never to be repeated. And even though she regretted none of these events, she still felt a little lonely at times.

Shaking her head clear of these thoughts, she slid out of bed and put her feet on the floor. Standing, she stretched her arms high above her head and let out a yawn. Again noticing herself in the mirror, she giggled at how much her movements and mannerisms sometimes reminded her of a teenage girl.

"I'm such a kid," she sighed happily, enjoying the reminder of youth.

She walked over to the mirror and stood in front of it in her baby doll yellow pajama top and shorts. Crossing her arms over one another and grabbing the bottom of her pajama top, she tugged it up and off in one quick movement. Gazing at her breasts in the mirror, she smiled at what she saw. Her breasts, while not overly large, were not small by any means. She was a full C cup, and her breasts were still round and perky. Her eyes went to her nipples as she noticed them stiffening slightly at being exposed to open air. Hooking her thumbs in her shorts, she tugged them down along with her little panties and pushed them to the floor. Stepping out, she flicked them up with her foot, caught them in mid air and tossed them over her shoulder onto the bed.

Turning her attention back to the mirror, she liked what she saw there. This was a woman of forty-nine years, but an attractive woman. She had long legs and shapely feet, and was blessed with smooth skin all over her body. She had nice round hips and when she turned around and peered over her shoulder she almost laughed at the nice, perky bottom she spied in the reflection. Angel knew she didn't have the body she had in her twenties, but she had become so comfortable with herself over the last year that she didn't care. She felt young and beautiful and she knew she was still very attractive. After all, plenty of men she'd met lately had told her so and had fawned over her accordingly.

Noticing the time, she strode into the bathroom for a quick shower. She had to leave in thirty minutes to go do some volunteering at a local charity she had become involved with. This thought made her smile broadly as she stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down her smooth skin. She really enjoyed giving her time and energy to help others. Reveling in these thoughts, she stood mostly still, the water streaming down through her long brown hair, and down her back, gathering a little in the small of her back before running down her ass and the backs of her thighs.

Again catching herself lost in thought she muttered, "I’ve gotta stop doing that."

She grabbed her body wash and, pouring some on her hands, began to rub her arms and shoulders with it. Next she lathered her breasts, taking a moment to squeeze each one just a little.

"Mmmmmm", she whimpered slightly, exciting herself a little bit.

She washed her tummy and then let her hands slide down through her soft pubic hair and glide over the lips of her pretty pussy. Knowing that she didn't have time to masturbate, she teased herself lightly with her fingertips and then moved down to wash her legs and feet, enjoying the look of her remarkable legs with soap all over them. Angel often did this; she liked the feeling of going outside slightly aroused but not yet satisfied.

Finishing her shower, she wrapped herself in a towel and walked back into the bedroom. Going to her closet, she selected a light blue sundress to wear. The dress had small suns on it and came halfway down her thigh when she stood. Still feeling naughty from her shower, Angel decided to be bold today and not wear any bra or panties underneath. She slipped the dress on over her head, adjusted it and went to do her make up. She selected a bold red lipstick that matched her finger and toenails and began applying it.

Studying her face in the mirror, she smiled at the fact that her face and her complexion were pretty enough that she didn't need any more make up. She simply teased her eyelashes a bit for a more feminine touch and then walked away to slip into her sandals. She grabbed her car keys and walked out the door, her hips swaying a little from side to side, a walk befitting the youthful feeling washing over her.

Three or so hours later, after having completed her volunteering for the day, a very satisfied Angel got in her car for the drive home. Slipping her sandals off, she decided to drive barefoot. About halfway home she realized her stomach was rumbling and she decided to stop at a corner store for a snack. She spotted a small confectionary that she had passed by many times, and pulled into the parking lot. She parked her car and got out, leaving her sandals inside.

The store was small, but relatively well stocked and Angel felt sure she could find something she liked on one of the many shelves. Spotting pre-packaged salads on one shelf, she walked over and began rummaging through the different kinds for something she liked. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the clerk eyeing her from behind the counter and with a small smile on her face, turned her back to him and bent over a little to inspect the contents of one of the lower shelves, knowing her skirt was riding up the back of her thigh.

"Excuse Me," a male voice said.

Standing and turning quickly, expecting it to be the store clerk, Angel was momentarily surprised to see, now right in front of her, a handsome younger man in a wheelchair looking up at her. She was not taken aback by this; living in a big city, she saw people in wheelchairs all the time. But somehow she never expected any of them to look at her the way this man was now. He had light brown hair and glasses. His small green eyes were gazing on her over the rim of thin-framed glasses, and he had the most curious smile on his face. Angel couldn't tell, but it looked like a bold mixture of confidence and arrogance. He had large muscular arms, big shoulders and a broad chest. He was obviously in great shape, no doubt from using his arms to get around all the time.

"Excuse Me," he said again. Lowering his voice now, he said, "The salads aren't very good here. You'd be better off going to a grocery store and buying ingredients."

'Ha,' she thought. 'I'll buy what I damn well please, wherever I please.' But she just smiled politely and mumbled "Thanks."

"I'm sorry," the man said, detecting her distaste. "Look, let me make it up to you. I live just around the corner from here, why don't you have dinner with me?"

Extending his hand, he said, "My name's Jamie." Having no intention of going home with this man, Angel brought her hand up to politely shake his hand.

"My name's...." Well she wasn't prepared for what happened next. As her slender hand slipped into his powerful one, she felt a rush of feelings wash over her. In one split second she felt excited, intrigued, and unexplainably drawn to this man.

"Don't make me guess," she heard him say.

Snapping out of her stupor she could only stammer, "A-Angel...My name is Angel."

"That figures." he smirked. When he spotted the questioning look on her face he added, "I mean it figures that your name would be as beautiful as you are." Angel felt herself blush instantly, not used to such forward affection from so young a man.

"Thank you,” she said sweetly. Before she knew it she blurted out, "And I'd love to have dinner with you." Before she had a chance to be embarrassed by her own impulsiveness, Jamie smiled up at her happily and she knew that she had done the right thing.

"Let's get out of here,” he said slyly. He turned around in place and wheeled out the door. 'How he moves in that thing.' she thought. He moved so briskly and with such confidence, not even looking back to make sure she was following him, which she was eagerly doing.

They got back outside and he pointed to a house up the street. "That's where I live. You can leave your car her if you like, I know the neighborhood."

"Okay." Angel shrugged. She started walking beside and slightly behind him so she could sneak another peek at his strong muscles propelling himself smoothly along. It wasn't until they arrived at Jamie's front door that she noticed she was in bare feet.

Catching her glancing down shyly, he said, "Don't worry. I think you have sexy feet. It'd be a shame to cover them up."

“Damn him,” she thought, “I'm blushing again.”

He unlocked his front door and wheeled inside, Angel following eagerly. Before she realized it, she was walking behind him with one hand gently resting on his shoulder. Her entire body was tingling now but she couldn’t identify exactly why. She knew she was excited to be doing this, but something was different than other times this past year when she had found herself in similar situations. This felt enticing, sure, but somehow.....comfortable.

"You have a lovely home", Angel commented as she looked around.

"Thanks." he said, his back to her as he went into the kitchen. "Have a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable."

Angel did so, crossing her legs and settling back into the corner of the couch. A moment later, Jamie returned holding a glass of wine in each hand and the bottle between his knees. He was pushing himself using his elbows. For a moment she had an urge to get up and take everything from him but something told her that wouldn't be necessary.

Jamie crossed the room and handed her one of the glasses, putting the bottle on the coffee table with his now free hand. Without letting go of his glass, he used his free arm to transfer himself to the couch and then pushed his chair out of the way. He leaned back and turned sideways to face her.

Raising his glass he smiled and said, "Cheers. Here's to new beginnings."

"Cheers." she said smiling brightly now. She really enjoyed the way this young man looked at her, as if he didn't acknowledge the age difference between them at all. It made her feel even younger than usual.

They clinked glasses and sipped their wine, their eyes never leaving each other's gaze. The two of them sat there on that couch just talking and sipping wine for three whole hours before Angel realized it was dark outside.

"I should go,” she said, sighing heavily.

"No," he said softly, touching her arm, sending shivers down her spine. "Please don't go, Angel. I know this is impulsive, and I don't mean to be rude, but I want you to stay with me. Please. Just for tonight."

In that moment Angel realized that she didn't care one bit about the differences between this man and any of the other men she'd met recently. She didn't know what to expect physically from him but she knew she liked his company and had no desire to leave it. "Okay," she said softly. "I'll stay."

Jamie pulled his chair back over to him and transferred into it. Smiling at her he patted his lap. Giggling Angel slid off the couch and sat down sideways in his lap, putting her arms around his neck. He took a brief second to look her in the eye and then leaned up and kissed her.

This made Angel's heart feel like it was jumping into her throat. His lips were so soft and tender and she instinctively whimpered against them. As they enjoyed their first kiss, Jamie wheeled them slowly into the bedroom where he gently lifter her onto the bed and then transferred to sit beside her.

He turned to her and kissed her again, more passionately this time but still soft and tender in his touch. His hands slid up her arms and she thought she would explode in Goosebumps. His fingers found the straps of her little dress and he began sliding them off her shoulders.

"Mmmmmmm," she instinctively moaned against his kiss.

Realizing that her hands were limp at her sides, Jamie grabbed them and placed them on his thighs, forcing her to begin exploring where she had felt too shy to go. As she slid her hands up his legs she realized that, other than being smaller than the legs of an able bodied man, his legs felt no different through his jeans. She let her hands explore further until her fingers grazed over what was obviously his very large cock, growing inside his pants.

This sent Angel over the edge and she actually had a small orgasm right then, her pussy becoming instantly wet and dampening her inner thighs. Jamie tugged her dress down over her breasts, freeing them. He bent down, cupped her right breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue, making it hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh god," Angel moaned almost involuntarily.

She began stroking his cock through his pants and finally she couldn't resist. She unzipped his fly and reached her hand inside, her fingers wrapping around his enormous shaft, the heat from his skin radiating into her hand.

Jamie lifted his head and leaned back on his elbows on the bed. "Go on, Angel baby. Suck my big cock for me."

Hearing him call her that sent her into another mini climax. She slid down on the floor and knelt between his feet. Wrapping both hands around his cock, the head still showed above her top hand. She grazed her lips over it and sucked it into her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled. He was watching her intently and this only added to her excitement. She worked her mouth up and down vigorously on his cock, her nipples rubbing on his legs as she moved.

Angel worked her mouth up and down on Jamie's long shaft for several minutes, and after feeling him grow to what appeared to be his full size in her mouth, she dragged her mouth off of him one last time with a loud pop. She stood up, and pushing him flat on his back, she undid his jeans and pulled them off. He pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Angel was smiling now, anticipating what was to come next.

She hiked her dress up to her waist, showing him her bare pussy for the first time as she slithered onto the bed and up his legs. She came to rest over his cock, straddling him. She reached down and guided his cock to her pussy and began to lower herself onto him. To her surprise, Jamie grabbed her hips and took her full weight in his hands, lowering her slowly and more tenderly than she expected.

"Ohhhhhh godddddd," they both moaned simultaneously.

With her arms now free, Angel leaned forward and put her hands on the bed on either side of Jamie's face, lowering herself to him, kissing him deeply. She needed this man so very badly, her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth as if she would die if she took it out.

Jamie increased the motion of his arms, bringing Angel's hips down hard onto his pelvis, slapping her ass against his balls roughly. Angel felt like her nipples were going to burst as her tits bounced in the air.

Opening her eyes and breaking the kiss, Angel lifted her head a little. She felt only hunger now, and when she looked into his face, she saw Jamie looking at her the same way. He was biting his lip and he was beginning to emit a low, guttural moan. This excited her beyond belief as she felt like she was fucking a savage animal. She began forcing herself up and down, moving with his hands, increasing the impact of his cock assaulting her pussy. Her walls were stretching to the limit and she was riding that fantastic line between pleasure and pain.

Angel lifter herself tall on top of him and threw her head back. She began moaning loudly. "Oh god, Jamie!.......Fuck me! Fuck me like you own me! Pleeeeeeaaaaassseeeee!!!"

Jamie began moaning to match her, reclaimed the momentum as his own. His fingers were digging into her ass cheeks now and he began fucking her cunt mercilessly, taking her like she was his own personal fuck toy. Just when she thought she'd never been fucked harder, he would just keep pulling her down with more and more force. It felt so good and Angel just closed her eyes and let herself be carried away by sheer lust.

Jamie reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Cum for me, Angel. Cum for Daddy." Her eyes snapped open and she saw the daring look on his face.

"Oh...my.....god." Her body instantly convulsed and she came hard around his cock, soaking both of them. Her hands went to his chest and she clutched onto his chest hair as she completely lost control, cumming over and over again....

After what seemed like an eternity, Jamie finally couldn't take it anymore and, gripping her tightly and groaning through clenched teeth, began to cum. His cock erupted with loads of hot and thick cum, shooting deep inside Angel's pussy. Feeling the sensation only sent Angel closer to heaven and she became racked with orgasm again and again.

Finally, Jamie rode through his orgasm and all it's aftershocks and collapsed his full weight back on the bed. Angel, completely spent by this point, lay down flat on him and went limp. The two of them lay there for several minutes, just panting in each other’s arms. Jamie reached up and gingerly brushed Angel's sweat soaked hair from her forehead and pushed it behind her ear. They both began to slow their breathing and before long, had fallen asleep in each other's arms, Jamie's semi hard cock still inside Angel's pussy.

Sometime later, Angel began to stir. She awoke and opened her eyes. The memory of her experience came flooding back to her and she smiled softly. She quietly lifted off Jamie's sleeping body and gathered her clothes. She went into the bathroom, showered and dressed. She came out and smiled down at him one last time. Then she turned and walked out into the living room.

As she crossed the room towards the door she thought, "No, not this time."

Turning, she spotted a small notepad and pen on the coffee table. She scribbled a small note that read, "Jamie, I had a wonderful time last night. I've gone home to get some rest. My phone number is 555-4564. Please call me and I'll come back here to be with you anytime, day or night."

She set the note and the pen back down, placing them in the middle of the table as to catch his attention more easily. As she walked out, closing the door behind her, she smiled and thought to herself, "No indeed." This time she would make sure she would see this man again.