Angel's Submission

Story Info
My cock is so hard, but I'm not allowed to even touch it.
790 words
3.66
25.3k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is so hard, but I'm not allowed to even touch it.

Actually, I'm not even allowed to call it a "cock" anymore. Mistress Randi demands it only be referred to as a "nubbin" -- a word I really detest, even before she started using it to refer to my cock - because it's so small. My mistress isn't into whips and chains. She gets off on my humiliation.

When we first met I had no idea. She was just a tall, slender, brunette nurse with a nice smile and a sharp wit. It wasn't long after we started going out that I could see signs that she got a charge out of establishing her dominance over me. I thought it was my imagination.

We would go out for drinks and she would refer to me as "Angel." I had never heard a man called that, and it made me feel a little funny. I mentioned that to her, and things did change. What changed was that she hardly called me anything else after that point. She would tell her friends about something funny "Angel" had done that day, and then look over at me and chuckle at my embarrassment.

Once her dominant side started to surface it took over in a hurry. In public she called me "Angel" but in private she started calling me her bitch and making me address her as "Mistress Randi." She would openly talk about her attraction for other men in front of me. She would tell me what to wear to work, and punish me if I forgot.

She started to control my orgasms. She would make me beg for them, and laugh at how I would get on my knees and beg to hump her leg. Some nights she would listen to me beg for release and have me hump her leg and then lick it up when I would cum all over her thigh.

She knew how much I hated the taste of my cum, so that meant that I had to taste it any time I wanted an orgasm. The more I hated something the more she loved it.

"I'm going to turn you into a little cumslut for your own cum" she would laugh.

But the latest humiliation is the worst. Somehow she learned that I am very self-conscious about the size of my cock.

I had an ex that used to tell me it was small, but that was years ago. It made me feel very insecure, and I really obsessed over it. But the girls I dated since hadn't said anything, and I started to feel like it was really pretty normal.

We were fucking one night when Mistress pushed the one button that I made being submissive to her less of a game and more of a mental challenge.

"You have such a small cock," she said, as I was thrusting into her. I immediately slowed down, and she could tell her comment bothered me. That was a bad signal to send.

"It's like a little baby cock," she said.

I stopped thrusting. That is the one thing I am extra sensitive about, and my cock started to go soft.

"Oh, look," she cooed. "It's even getting soft like a little baby's cock!"

It got so soft it slipped right out of her, which made her laugh and laugh.

I didn't even know how to respond.

It was so emasculating. I realized everything she had done had been leading up to this point. The point where she mocked even the idea of my manhood.

Now she never lets me forget. Every time I am inside her she mocks my cock mercilessly. Sometimes she tells me in great detail about the cocks her former lovers used to please her with. I get to fuck her less and less frequently. Lately she has started noticing other guys when we are out at a bar or in public. She comments on their bodies and makes me guess the size of their cocks. When she's really in the mood to humiliate me she makes me describe them in detail and then she compares that to my own cock.

For some reason having her degrade my cock at every turn has only made my submission to her complete. She loves playing on my greatest insecurity, and allowing her to own me in that way has made me feel totally committed to her.

So now I'm sitting here, without the ability to even touch my cock without her permission. I am writing this at her command to share my humiliation with everyone who reads this. I hope it pleases her enough that she allows me an orgasm. I am her slut.