Angelz

Story Info
Do you believe in angels?
680 words
4.2
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all had rough times growing up, specially when it seems like one day all your friends seem to disappear. I wouldn't call her an imaginary friend because she felt so real to me. Like having a guardian angel, but with a different kind of relationship.. filled with affection, protection, and indescribable happiness.

It was a casual thing, though mystical and on levels of strangeness I could never explain. But I always found great comfort it in. I would sometimes see "her" in my thoughts when I'm crying. I never knew her name, or in a way I did know her name but it was more of a feeling then a word. I'd be wrapped up in myself on the bed, not caring about anything or anyone, mad at the world.. consumed with so much anger and hurt.

Then I would open my eyes and she'd be there laying next to me... stroking my hair as she watches me. I could see the concern on her face, and the warmth of her caring would stir inside of me. I'd feel embarrassed about impure thoughts, but she wants me to explore them. She understand everything about the human sexual appetite and wants to feed everything that I crave. I reach out and touch her tummy, then waist and she coos like a bird, closing her eyes with a smile. Putting her hand over the flesh covering my human heart. I pull her closer, my lips kissing up and down her tummy. I can feel the tip of one of her wings gently brushing up and down my back.

The softness of her feathers like nothing I've ever felt on this world. I wrap my arms around her and jus hold my head against hers for a few minutes, looking up to see "its okay" glances from her. I move up to hold my body against her, head on her shoulder jus lost in an embrace, till she wraps her legs around me and playfully thrusts up.. I shudder at the sudden pleasure, being inside her... holding her head against mine, her wings completely surround us both. Like a million fingers touching me at once. Sounds of moans but more like singing come from her mouth and through tender lips. I worry with each movement I make of hurting her, but she reassures me I won't.

I can her all of her thoughts and see all the things she wants to do with me in her head. Rubbing our cheeks together with each thrust, I hear her singing grow louder and louder. I want more then anything for each pleasure to be jus hers, but she willingly shares as I gasp closer to climax.. both our bodies tensing as the same time. She calls out my name. I feel our selves flowing.

Then suddenly like before, she moves quickly.. pulling away for only seconds as she rolls me onto my back. The look of desire in her eyes is driving me crazy as she kisses my lips again. Making a trail of wet licks and kisses down my tummy.. stopping right by my tip, her cheek and hair brushing against my cock. I reach down, caressing her face in my hands as she goes down all the way on me.. her cute little nose touching my base. I lean all the way up to watch her, but her wings gently push me back onto the pillow. Her tongue circling around me as she begins stroking me faster. I feel some of her feathers tickle against my pecs, making me grow much wetter. I cant take it anymore as I thrust my head back and begin to violently cum into her mouth. She leans forward to cradle the side of my face in her hand.. all I feel is peace and tranquility. Images she shares with me of never wanting to leave.

Snuggled up against me, her hands playfully running up and down my body. Butterfly kisses on my face, stroking my hair, and snuggled up close.. her wings like the softest blanket.