Anger

Story Info
She was exceedingly upset with her boyfriend.
3.2k words
4.35
40k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I was displeased with my boyfriend.

Wait. Strike that. I was angry with my boyfriend.

Hmm. Still doesn't seem right.

I was going to castrate that lying, thieving, piece of rejected crap with a pair of blunt scissors, and then I was going to feed his damn testicles to him, covered in a sauce hot enough to burn out his lying tongue. I was beyond angry with him.

I'd gone down the street and, being short of cash, stopped by the ATM to withdraw a few dollars. The ATM rejected the request saying not enough money in the account. I was astounded. I should have had a couple of hundred dollars available. Had an unexpected payment gone through? I couldn't think of any that were due off hand. I requested a look at recent transactions and then I hit the roof.

I'd gone out on a date with Brian the previous night. He's a little tight where money is concerned so I offered to pay half. This is what I normally do and he normally agrees. (Like I said, a little tight.) Last night I was pleasantly surprised when he said he'd cover everything.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "I don't mind paying my own way. I prefer it actually."

"Not tonight," he told me. "Tonight is on me. I've got it covered."

And it was. He paid for our dinner and drinks and he paid for the show we went to. I was quite flattered that he'd actually spend money on me. (It didn't help him get into my pants but I did feel a lot closer to him. Who knows what the future would hold.)

To get back to my account. All the costs of our meals, drinks, and show were right there on my account. He'd been using my card all night, charging everything to me. He must have lifted my card out of my bag and dropped it back in at the end of the night. He'd spent all my cash and I'd be going without for the next week until I got my next pay. Longer even, as some of the money in the account was to have gone towards my rent.

I wouldn't have minded so much if I had more money, or if he had less. He has a good job, a decent salary, and more in the bank than I had. He could have afforded the night out quite easily, especially if he'd permitted me to pay my share. Instead of that he'd raided my account. Oh, he was so dead.

I drove around to his house. His father's house, actually, as he was too tight to move out and start paying his own way. That drive was a masterpiece of self-control. What I wanted to do was drive there at top speed, ignoring all speed restriction and incidental nuisances such as red lights, but I didn't, carefully observing all the road rules.

I politely rang the door-bell instead of kicking down the door. I was controlling myself quite nicely. Brian answered the door, took one look at my face and said, "Oh, shit."

Apparently he hadn't expected me to find out quite so fast. Maybe he had intended to put the money back in my account. (Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.) As it was he saw my face, knew he'd been caught out, and then yelled as my fist landed on his nose, hard. His nose started bleeding but he didn't stand there arguing. He turned and bolted.

I walked sedately into the house. I'd leave all the screaming until I had him cornered. Unfortunately he ran through the house and into the kitchen. By the time I marched into the kitchen he was out the back door, still running, and moments later I heard his car door slam and he was out of there, leaving me standing in the kitchen fuming, and no-one to vent my anger on.

"You seem a little peeved," said a deep voice and I slowly turned my head to see who was talking. David, Brian's father, was sitting at the table, relaxing with a cup of coffee.

"FUCK OFF," I enunciated, slowly and clearly, not in the mood for some fool male to make fun of me.

"Ooh, them's fighting words," he said, and the wretched man was laughing, I just knew it. "Speaking of fighting, was Brian's nose bleeding, by any chance?"

"Yes. Hopefully it's broken," I snapped. "If it's not I'm quite willing to have another go."

"No, I don't think it was broken or he'd have been kicking up more of a fuss," David observed. "Have you two had an argument?"

"Certainly not," I said huffily. "He ran away before we could start arguing. Probably because he knows he's in the wrong."

"Ah, I see. I think. What did he do?"

"He stole all my money," I shouted. "I offered to pay my own way but no, he insisted on paying for everything. And he was paying for it all using my bank card, and he totally drained my account. That was so not fair. I've always paid my share and he said I didn't have to last night and that was because he was taking every cent I had."

To my great indignation I then burst into tears.

David moved around the table and sat on a chair next to me and drew me down onto his lap and held me while I cried. He didn't say anything, just rubbed my back lightly and held me and let me cry. When I stopped crying he suggested I tell him everything, and I explained it all.

"No chance that he used the wrong card by accident?" he asked me afterwards.

"No," I said with a sigh. "I should have realised last night when he just waved the card over the processor. My card is a swipe and go but Brian doesn't have one yet. He has to enter his pin number. He says it gives him more security, but he wasn't entering a pin number last night."

"I'd apologise for him but that's not my responsibility. It's his. I will, however, make sure he repays what he withdrew from your account."

"Only half," I told him firmly. "I'll pay my share the way I offered to."

"OK," he said. "Half. And he will pay it back, believe me. Please don't hit him until he has done so."

"Does that mean I'm free to hit him afterwards?" I asked sweetly, and he laughed.

"If you feel you have to but I suspect you'll have cooled down by then. I will have some very choice words to say to him. I am very disappointed."

I went to push myself up off his lap but his hold tightened slightly.

"Before you leave there's the matter of your own penalty," David told me.

"My penalty? What for? Brian deserved that punch on the nose." I was indignant. I'd done nothing wrong except trust my boyfriend. Punish me indeed.

"He certainly did and I don't begrudge you that little bit of revenge in any way. The problem is that when I spoke to you, you were very rude to me. Swore at me, even. My feelings were hurt, being abused in my own kitchen. I feel a small penalty would be appropriate."

Oh, yeah. I'd told him to F off. Not the most diplomatic way to speak to your boyfriend's father, even if he was now your ex-boyfriend.

"Ah, yeah, sorry about that," I said contritely. "I wasn't myself."

"Mm? Who were you? I'll paddle that young lady instead."

"That's a figure of speech and you know it," I grumbled. "I said I was sorry."

"Yes, I know. I heard you, and that will help mitigate the punishment. Now we just have to decide what it is. I was thinking I'd paddle your backside for you but maybe it's not appropriate."

"It certainly isn't," I hastily agreed.

"Yes. I mean if I paddled your backside I'd probably get all excited and make love to you afterwards, so I was thinking we'll save the paddling and go straight to the making love. I'm sure you'll be agreeable to that."

I blinked as that sank in. He was kidding, surely? He didn't really think I'd let him into my panties, did he?

"No, I am not agreeable," I said hastily.

"Ah, so just restrict it to a spanking, is what you think?"

Stupid me was nodding in agreement, thinking I was making a deal, and avoiding any chance of losing my panties.

I didn't get a chance to think it through and change my mind. David had me on my feet and then bent across his lap in nothing flat, leaving me giddy with shock at the speed he'd moved. I waited for his hand to land on my bottom but that's not what happened, was it?

My skirt was flipped up, leaving my bottom and panties on display. I was congratulating myself on the fact that I had nice panties on and then I didn't have. David just peeled them down, exposing my tush to the open air. Unfortunately he was also exposing other things to the open air as well and I could feel a chill in places I shouldn't feel a chill.

His hand came down in a sharp stinging slap and I screamed.

"That was not my bottom," were the words I screamed, still feeling that sting against my mound.

"Sorry," he said, and I nearly gasped at the shocking insincerity of that apology. "Maybe this will help." OK. Maybe the near gasp was because he massaged my pussy to get rid of any sting that I may have felt.

"That's not helping," I managed to say. Needless to say I was feeling somewhat shocked at his behaviour.

"I suppose we should be getting on with this," he told me and he finally took his hand away from where it had been rubbing me.

This time his spank landed on my bottom and if it wasn't for the fact that my bottom was bare I'd have laughed at him. Was that supposed to be a spank?

The answer was no, it was supposed to be an excuse for his hand to be on my bare bottom so he could do some more touching where he shouldn't be touching.

I guess being upset about Brian made me a little slow mentally. I think almost five minutes passed before I finally caught on that David had no intention of spanking me. He just said he was to give him a chance to continue touching me rather intimately. I promptly accused him of this.

"Just noticed have you?" he asked me, and I knew he was smiling, probably because right at the moment his hand was again rubbing against my mound, doing dreadful things to it.

"You let me up right now," I demanded, and was shocked when he did so.

I stood there, glaring at him, shocked and excited, and furious at myself for being aroused.

"If you don't mind I'll now be leaving," I stated, very firm in my intent.

"But I do mind," he said.

"What?" I was confused.

"I don't think it would be fair to you to just let you leave right now," he said, a finger reaching out to touch my blouse where a nipple was poking a little bump. "I know it wouldn't be fair to me."

"If you think I'm going to let you make love to me then you've jolly well got another think coming," I flared at him. Who the hell did he think he was?

He shook his head. "I don't want another think," he said. "The one I have is eminently satisfactory as far as I'm concerned."

He rose to his feet and seemed to loom over me and I found myself moving back away from him. Not moving back, I found, as the kitchen table was behind me, but certainly leaning back. He caught hold of my skirt and lifted it, tucking the hem behind my belt. Looking down I could see I was totally exposed again and I just knew he was looking. I felt myself squirming inside, getting hot and bothered. More hot and bothered, I suppose I should say, as he'd already got me all hot and bothered. I'd had butterflies in my stomach and now they were flapping around and tossing out little hand grenades. I was going to be sick or something, I just knew it.

I felt even sicker when David calmly undid his trousers and dropped them. His erection practically jumped out at me. I just stared at it, fascinated. It looked huge. I expected him to lunge at me and I was all prepared to scream and try to fight him off, but the rotten man cheated.

Would you believe he just gently took hold of my hand and wrapped it around his cock?

"Why don't you put this where it belongs?" he suggested, smiling at me.

That was an evil smile if I've ever seen one. How dare he put the decision on me? He was assaulting me, wasn't he? Didn't that make it his responsibility? I found myself clutching his cock and staring blankly at him, totally confused.

He felt hot and hard and very much alive. What was I supposed to do now? He didn't really think I was going to. . . It didn't bear thinking about. One look at his face and I could see he did think I'd go ahead and do it. He was mad. I just wouldn't do it.

You can understand my surprise when I found that I was doing it. I steered that cock into a position where it was touching me at a very sensitive spot and then David just gave a little push. He slipped inside me and was pushing deeper with great determination and I wasn't in a position to let out a single protest because I'd helped. Talk about life being unfair.

All I could do was look down and watch as David slowly sheathed himself inside me. All my nerves were twanging, waking me up and telling me what was happening to me. Like I needed a reminder. He was sliding in as neat as you please. That so called 'spanking' had got me all worked up, even though I hadn't been admitting it. Now he was take full advantage of that fact, filling me up and there was me, happily accepting him. Um, put a question mark on that happily. I'm not sure how I felt about this turn of events.

One last push and I could feel David's pubes tickling my nice smooth mons. He stayed there for a moment and then started pulling back, moving slowly. His hands were on my top, pulling it loose from my skirt and then pushing it up. He hooked my bra with his thumbs as he pushed my top past it, hauling it up and off my breasts, letting them spill free. They didn't stay free for long as his hands captured them immediately.

By this stage he'd pulled right back and now he came thrusting back home with great haste, crushing my breasts as he did so. I found myself giving a small scream and pushing to meet him. Then it was on for young and old. Well, I guess I wasn't that young and, from his current performance, he wasn't that old, but you know what I mean.

He pounded my pussy while badgering my breasts and I just stood there and let him. Encouraged him even, I guess, if you consider the noises I was making and the way my hips were moving as I reciprocated the eager plunging of his cock as it took its pleasure from my nubile young body.

Somehow David had transmuted that passionate anger I'd been feeling into passion of a different sort, and he was taking full advantage of that fact. I was totally aroused, my excitement building by the moment, with David's hands and mouth all over me while his hips caused him to plunge into me relentlessly, determined to take every drop of pleasure that he could get.

Me, I was turned into a mindless body, thinking of nothing but the excitement I was feeling and desperate to keep it coming. I was clinging to him now, hands clutching his shoulders and one leg hooked up and around his waist. (Only one because of a fear of falling to the floor if I lifted the other. If we'd been on the floor to start with I'll guarantee both my legs would have been wrapped around him, desperate to hold him to me.)

We were like that for what seemed like ages, him entertaining himself and me out of my mind and just accepting what was happening. Actively accepting, the way I was responding. Eventually he was coming into me faster, harder, and I was so lost to it. When I climaxed I thought I was dying, and didn't mind at all as I felt my life was complete.

Afterwards I stood there, propped up by the kitchen table, feeling rather stunned.

"I can't believe you did that," I managed to say. "My god. What if Brian had come back?"

"Do you really think he's going to come back while your car is parked outside?" asked David.

I guess not, the rotten little weasel. Just thinking about him started my blood boiling again.

"No," David said sharply, waving a finger at me. "Just stay calm. Take a deep breath and listen."

I took a deep breath, wondering if I could hold it until I passed out. That would fix him, having me pass out in front of him. Instead of trying I let my breath out with a whoosh, feeling myself calm down a little as I did so.

"I said I'll have him pay you back and I will. He'll return your money before the day is through. He may not deliver it himself but he will get it to you. Now just relax and let it go."

I was willing to lay odds he wouldn't deliver it himself but I was pretty sure that David would carry through on what he promised. However, David was another matter.

"You. How could you do that to me?" I asked indignantly.

"With great style," he replied. "Ah, would you like a shower? You seem a bit frazzled and I'm sure a shower will do you the world of good."

"No, I don't," I said, speaking firmly. "I'm leaving, right now."

"Before you leave there is something you should consider," David suggested.

I stood up tall and proud, glaring him down.

"What?" I demanded.

In reply he simply looked me up and down. I looked down and almost fainted for real. My skirt was still tucked into my belt and my panties were wrapped around my ankle. My bra and top were tucked up over my breasts, which were still slightly flushed and swollen, nipples pointing at him. How the hell could I forget that I was nearly naked? Quite easily it seemed.

"Shower," he said, catching my arm and turning me towards the door. "You'll feel a lot better afterwards."

He almost pushed me into the bathroom. I sighed and finished stripping. I had to admit a hot shower would be just the thing right now. As I stepped under it I couldn't help wondering? Did David need a shower and, if so, would he be joining me under it?

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers