Anger Made My Wife a Slut Again

Story Info
Reparations Dinner. Wife's View.
30.5k words
3.95
36k
41
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONAL with the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

*****

I was busy making dinner for my husband when I heard the doorbell. He figured that he would be home around eight o'clock and I wanted dinner on the table when he arrived. I decided to ignore the doorbell but it rang again and again. Finally I went to the door fully intent on telling whatever salesman it was to fuck off. I heaved the door open to find Ronnie standing there. That took the wind out of my sails and I meekly invited her in.

"Hi." She said. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Just making dinner for Alan. He should be home soon." I replied.

"Good, then let me tell you why I am here."

I invited her into the living room and we sat down.

"I have a proposition for you both. Perhaps I could explain it to you and Alan can catch up later."

"Sure, go ahead."I was curious. It had been quite a while since I had fun outside of marriage and, even though I was happy with the way things were between Alan and I, the hankering for a wild night was always in the back of my mind.

"Every year we have an event for charity. It takes place in a hotel downtown and I want you for waitressing and other duties. The charities benefit the black community and people come in from all over North America for it as well as lots of local people. I also need busboys to help clear up after the dinner and the rest of the meals." She explained.

"How many people will be there and what are my other duties?" I had an idea what my other duties would be but I wanted to be sure.

"This year there will be around four hundred guests and when you are not waitressing you will be entertaining them and keeping them happy."

"So, two hundred husbands and two hundred wives?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"No, four hundred guys. All of them black. Most of them fairly wealthy." She explained.

"Wow, I can't handle four hundred guys. That's crazy."

"You wouldn't have to. We are looking for fifty waitresses and fifty busboys. At the moment we have forty nine of each and I thought you might consider being our fiftieth." She was almost pleading.

"When and where does this take place?" I asked.

"It's a bit short notice unfortunately. It starts this Friday evening with a formal dinner and it winds down on Sunday evening. Everything you need will be provided for you including your waitresses uniform. It happens at a hotel in the city. We know the owner and he lets us have the hotel for the entire weekend. You will be well taken care of." She explained.

"How do you raise the money for the charity?'

"The guys each pay $5,000 for the weekend. That goes to charity and the waitresses are auctioned before the dinner. That money also goes to charity. The hotel owner charges us nothing for the weekend. He is a big benefactor of the charities. All in all it's quite a party." She smiled. She already knew what my answer was.

"I'm fine with it but I don't think Alan will be."

"Well, if you sign your contract and commit to it he will probably not put up much of a fight. You know how he enjoyed watching you in my basement." She sounded very confident.

"Yes, we still watch the videos occasionally." I admitted.

She held out a contract and a pen and, unusually for me, I signed it without even reading it.

"You didn't read it so I'd better let you know the two most important items in the contract. Firstly, you have to take care of your own birth control; secondly you are not permitted to refuse any guys request unless it endangers your health. If you take the initiative that shouldn't be a problem. Oh, one more thing. Once you are there you will not leave until Sunday evening except in case of extreme emergency. Sound good?" She asked.

"Sounds great!" I replied.

I heard a key turn in the basement door and, knowing it would be my husband, went to the kitchen to pour a beer. I figured it might put him in a better mood. He must have recognized the car parked outside, it was pretty difficult to miss after all, but I think he was surprised to see Ronnie and not Marcus.

He was very curt with her but I felt that it was just a show put on to appear to be protective of me. He did ask some relevant questions that I had not even thought to ask but I gave him a way out by letting him know that I had already signed on. In the end he signed his contract and immediately went upstairs.

We didn't discuss the event in the intervening days but I sensed that he was quite excited about it. Not as excited as I was though. I was also more than a little nervous and even thought about calling Ronnie and backing out. Oddly enough my nervousness dissipated as we got into the car and set off for the hotel. Traffic in the downtown core was chaotic and, even though we had left home a half hour earlier than we thought we needed to, we didn't actually arrive until a quarter past six.

Alan tried the hotel door but it was locked. He knocked and the door was immediately opened by a black man in a 1930's style bellhop's uniform. He invited us in and lead us towards a pair of large doors. There were a number of guests sitting in the lobby and some of them were calling out and whistling at me. It made me feel vulnerable and desirable at the same time.

We were taken into a very large room. It was already set up for dinner and looked very classy. I was vaguely aware of the bellhop pointing towards a door and Alan giving me a hug. He says we exchanged a few words but I don't recall that. He headed one way and I went toward the door that I saw the bellhop point to.

I pushed the door open to find it was almost full. The women were in varying stages of undress. Some were helping others get dressed, helping to adjust their uniforms to make them as attractive as possible.

Ronnie appeared and lead me to my uniform and wished me luck. In a second she disappeared into the throng to help the other women and I started to undress. At first I felt self conscious about undressing in front of the other women but then chuckled at the absurdity of be nervous in front of this group of women when I would probably be naked in front of four hundred black guys soon, not to mention the kitchen and bar staff and the fifty busboys.

I lifted the plastic cover off of my uniform to see what it consisted of. There was a short white blouse that looked slightly see-through. A very short black skirt, a black bra that just about covered my nipples and some tiny black panties. Finally there was a pair of white stockings and heels. There was no suspender belt but I knew that the stockings didn't need it.

I dressed quickly and took a few steps in my heels to get used to them. It had been a while since I had worn heels and I wanted to make sure I was steady. My first few steps were a revelation. Not only was I steady on my heels but my panties were rubbing in just the right place to get me horny as hell! I felt very sexy but I was afraid that I might get myself off just by walking. I looked at the other girls and they all seemed fairly happy too.

The changing room door opened and Ronnie came in.

"Ladies, ladies. May I have your attention please?" The girls quietened down.

"Firstly, thank you all for coming. You all look fantastic. I just want to let you know what it about to happen. Shortly you will go out into the ballroom and line up in front of the stage. Your significant others will already be there. Please do not mingle with them and don't try to talk to them. Behave as if they are not even there. A short film will be shown. Please watch it. It will give you some idea about our cause. When the film is over the busboys will take up their positions around the hall. Then the auction will begin. Come up on stage one by one. When you have been bought go directly to that table and wait until the auction is over. Remember that the money raised at the auction is for charity. You can help by flirting a bit to get the guys to bid higher. Please do not take any clothes off during the bidding. When the auction is over you will serve the guys drinks and dinner and anything else they want. Have fun ladies!"

"Oh, one more thing. If, by any chance, you do take any clothing off during the dinner." She rolled her eyes. "Just leave it where it falls. You won't need it again and the busboys will pick it all up when dinner is over. Now, follow me." She ordered.

We followed her out into the ballroom. A huge cheer went up from the guests. There was whistles and catcalls. I tried not to look but couldn't stop myself. I had never seen so many hungry guys in one place and I was glad that they were going to eat before they satisfied their hunger. At least it would give me a little time to get used to the noise.

I turned around just as the film started. The guests went quiet but I still had trouble concentrating. I was vaguely aware of pictures of slaves being abused, riots and film of a black man hanging from a tree. This made the crowd very angry and I started to get afraid. Pictures of famous people seemed to mollify them a little and they cheered a short piece of a boxing match. The last part of the film that I remember was of a bunch of white ladies dancing and taking their clothes off for a larger bunch of black men and then the whole thing turned into an orgy.

Next thing I knew the screen had gone blank and there was a black lady (who I later found out was Ronnie's sister) on stage and the auction had begun. I was one of the older white ladies there and I didn't want to suffer the humiliation of being subject to a very low bid. I watched what the other girls were doing on stage and how the guys bid on them. I figured that I could make myself sexy enough to be respectably bid on.

The auction seemed to be taking forever but then, all of a sudden, it was my turn. Going up the stairs to the stage I felt my panties rubbing against my pussy and that spurred me on. I shook my shoulders so that my boobs jiggled and lifted my skirt to show my panties. With my skirt lifted I turned and wiggled my ass. I turned back and cupped my boobs in my hand and lifted them up and down a few times. I don't know how much I was sold for but in the end it really didn't matter. I went and stood next to my table and immediately felt a hand squeezing my bum.

When the last girl was sold Ronnie's sister yelled something into the microphone and the guys cheered.

The guy who had his hand on my bum pulled me closer to him and said "We own you now. You are black owned. Don't forget it."

I couldn't think of anything to say so I just nodded. "Undo the buttons on your blouse." He ordered. I felt a little nervous but complied nonetheless.

"We need drinks, bring me a scotch rocks and see what the other guys want."

I moved to the next guy and he shook his head. "When you are taking orders bend at the waist." He said.

I bent at the waist and without taking his eyes off my cleavage he said "I'll have a beer."

Even with my blouse undone and my half cup bra the guys couldn't see my nipples and I thought to myself "This is easy."

I went around the table taking orders and giving the guys a bit of a show and then made my way to the bar. The barman placed the drinks on a tray and I made my way back to the table with it.

I took the first drink and went to place it in front of the guy who had given me the instruction earlier. He stopped me and said "When you are delivering drinks put the tray on the table and take one drink from it. Bend at the waist and place the drink in front of the guest and, while you are still bending, over shake your tits for him.

I placed his drink in front of him and shook my boobs. I did the same for the next couple of guys but on the fourth guy I felt my right nipple slip out of my bra. I stood up and adjusted my bra but it happened again with the next guy. I didn't bother to cover it again until the last guy was served.

I stood for a while waiting for my next instruction when I noticed two of the guys whispering to each other and laughing. One of them call me over.

"Would you mind if I painted your face?" he asked.

"No, I'd like that." I answered."

"Ok, get under the table." He said.

I must have looked very confused because he said "You don't know what I mean do you?"

I shook my head.

"Get under the table and start sucking my cock. When you feel that I am about to cum point my cock directly between your eyes."

I wasn't sure that I wanted to do that and I hesitated.

"Under the table." He ordered.

I was aware of the 'Do not refuse' clause in my contract and so I scrambled under the table.

I unzipped him and eased his cock out of his shorts and started to suck. As I felt him start to tense up I pulled back, pointed his cock at my face and closed my eyes. I felt his warm stream hitting my face and stroked him a few times to finish him off. Then I got out from underneath the table and tried to take his napkin from him to wipe my face. He wouldn't let me have his napkin and said "I want you to wear it until I tell you to clean up."

I felt disgusting but I had no choice right then.

He ordered another round of drinks and I picked up my tray and headed back to the bar. At the bar I picked up my tray of drinks and a cloth and headed back to my table. Along the way I bumped into my husband. He was cleaning up spill and he said something about my face and then commented on my bra. I was aware of the 'no fraternizing' clause and muttered something about it coming off soon and hurried back to the table. I served the drinks as ordered and, while the guys were chatting and laughing with each other I turned away and quickly cleaned up my face.

I hadn't been watching what was happening at the other tables but I had a look around and saw that hardly any of the other girls were still wearing their blouses and some had even lost their bras.

Ronnie and her sister went through the tables telling the girls that dinner was ready to be served and the guys had a choice of chicken or beef.

I went around the table telling the guys that dinner was ready and asking "Chicken or beef." I felt like a slutty version of a 1970's Air Canada flight attendant. My tray was only large enough to carry four dinner plates and so I had to hustle to make the two trips to the kitchen and back so that the first four were not waiting long before everyone had been served. In the interest of time I dispensed with the requisite boob shake serving style.

Apart from going to the bar to fetch a few bottle of wine I had nothing to do while the guests ate. As soon as dinner was over the busboys moved in to clear the plates and I started to serve dessert.

The guys seemed to be in a hurry and dessert was quickly consumed. The busboys moved in again to clear the tables. I looked around for Alan but I couldn't spot him. I poured whatever was left in the wine bottles into glasses and went for other drinks for the guys. When I got back to the table the only things left on the table was the table cloth and some drinks.

I had been too busy to see what else was going on but I did notice that most girls were now at least topless and were starting to serve their guests in other ways. I felt very much like a spare wheel.

Things appeared to be getting worse as a guy called me over and told me to do my blouse up. He was an older guy and seemed to be a bit of a father figure to the rest of the guys at the table. The background music had been replaced by some jazz and blues stuff and the volume was turned up. I was now fully dressed while most of the others were at least down to their skirts. I thought I was going to be asked to leave.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and lifted up onto the table. From my vantage point I could see a couple of ladies getting well and truly fucked and many others preparing to be. I was given a one word command "Strip!"

I was extremely nervous. I had taken my clothes of for guys before and at my gangbangs I had been naked in front of up to a dozen guys but I had never done a striptease per se and certainly never in front of over four hundred guys. I started to sway my hips a bit but I wasn't really convincing.

The guys were getting impatient and started to yell "Strip, strip strip."

I realized that I had a simple decision to make and I had to make it quick. Go big or go home! I didn't want to go home so I had to strip and enjoy it

I started to undo my blouse just as the song changed. The new song was a slow blues tune and it just seemed to fit perfectly. I undid the other button on my blouse and shrugged it off. I had decided to show them whatever they wanted. Next was my skirt. I strolled around the table with my thumbs in the waistband making sure to make eye contact with each of the guys. I slowly started to ease my skirt down and, with a wiggle of my hips it fell to my ankles.

As the skirt hit the table I heard a guy yell and I was aware of a lot of people looking at me. Now I realized that I had to give it everything. I kicked the skirt away and started to strut around the table. I knew I could just take my clothes off or I could tease them a little and make it more fun for me and them.

I looked down at my boobs and ran my hands up my sides and started caressing my body. My hands gravitated towards my boobs and I squeezed them and played with them for each of the guys. Realizing that I was now the centre of attention for more than just my table I decided I finally had to show. Putting one arm across my boobs I reached around behind my back with my other hand and undid the hook of my bra. I didn't let it drop immediately but started to tease the guys by showing them my tits a little at a time. Soon I just took it right off and dropped it off the edge of the table. I did a circle of the table shaking my boobs at everyone and then dropped to my hands and knees and started to crawl around giving each guy a good look. I crawled over to one of the guys who had lifted me up onto the table and knelt in front of him. I invited him to stand up, took his hands and placed them on my boobs. He spent a minute or so rubbing them and teasing my nipples and it felt so good that I threw my head back and moaned. It felt so good that I could have knelt there for ages but I was supposed to be putting on a show for everyone. I stood up and did several laps of the table shaking my boobs again. I stopped in front of a guy and pointed to my panties and then pointed down. He yelled "Yeah!"

I shook my head and went to the next guy and did the same. I did the whole table until I came to the older guy. "Would you like them down?" I asked as innocently as possible. He nodded. Slowly I started to push my panties over my hips. Then I turned away from him and pushed them down and let them fall. I lifted my feet out of my panties, spread my legs as far as I dare and bent forwards with one hand on my pussy. I picked up my panties with the other hand. Staying bent over I took my hand off of my pussy and shook my ass. The old guy behind me had a fantastic view of my sex.

I had spotted my husband watching me strip and I thought I would give him a bit of a show. Turning so that I was face on to him I got down on my haunches and opened my knees. At the same time I raised my hands over my head and stuck my boobs out for him. Then I took my panties and pulled then through my pussy. I smiled and blew him a kiss and he winked at me.

Then I took a couple of steps to one side so that I was face on to the old guy. His face was only a foot or so away from my vagina and I used one hand to spread my pussy lips apart for him. He licked his lips and could not look away from it. I took my hand and drew a line from my pussy up over my stomach and onto my breast. His eyes followed my hand and when he looked at my face I mouthed "I'll be back for you."

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers
123456...8