Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." She admitted. "He came over a few days after the first time."

"Tell me about it. Did you strip for him again?"

"No, this time I made him strip and dance for me. He's a really good dancer, especially when he's naked." she giggled.

"Did he fuck you again?" I asked.

"Not right away. I made him dance for quite a while and he got really close and slapped my face a couple of times with his cock. His cock is beautiful. Marcus has a huge dick but Jeff's is such a nice shape and size. He tried to slap me with it again but I grabbed it. He stopped dancing and I wasn't sure what to do next so I kissed it." she said.

"What happened next?" I was starting to enjoy her story.

"Well, bear in mind that he had been naked for some time and he was really excited. I started to suck on it. He had his hand on the back of my head and before I knew it he came in my mouth."

She continued. "That was the first time anyone has ever cum in my mouth. I was horrified at first but then I realized that the taste wasn't awful and I loved the feeling of his cock pulsing in my mouth. After that he stripped me and we made out."

"And then?" I asked.

"We relaxed for a while and then he said he had to go. Before he left I sucked him and let him cum in my mouth again. I wanted to see if I really did enjoy it." she explained.

"And did you?"

"Yes, very much." She replied.

"Well, that explains your enthusiasm today." I offered.

"It's not always good though. I didn't enjoy the taste of Joel and it was a real stretch getting Marcus into my mouth. It hurt my jaw."

"Poor you." I wasn't angry but I wanted her to know that I had no sympathy for her.

I asked if she had any future meetings planned and she lied but it didn't matter. It's my fault for suggesting a fantasy with her stripping and having sex with another guy. She did it to spite me and now she has an appetite for it.

I didn't tell her about the conversation that I had outside with Jeff. I was curious to see how he would set it up so that my wife gave me a blowjob too. I looked forward to Thursday afternoon with great anticipation...

12