Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
A Measure of Revenge... But for Whom?
11.5k words
3.75
19.6k
6
8

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONAL with the exception of my wife and I and Jeff. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

*****

My wife had amazed me over the past few months. She went from being a straight-laced prude to a prurient, orgiastic, cock loving slut. It all started in an angry confrontation during which I mentioned our lack of sexual activity. We were married in July and her desire for intimacy had completely disappeared by September. I had heard people joke that the quickest way to end a sex life was to get married. I just didn't expect it to be almost instantaneous!

In an effort to try to spark her interest I had asked her if she had any sexual fantasies. The question itself seemed to offend her and she haughtily assured me that she had no such fantasies. She asked if I had any and I told her that I had two. One was to be the waiter at a ladies dinner or cocktail party and the other was to watch her strip for another guy and have sex with him. Both suggestions disgusted her and made her even more angry. The cocktail party fantasy was genuine but the other one was just an attempt to spark her interest in sex again.

We hardly spoke for several weeks. Our relationship did return to a level of civility but I knew that she was still angry. Her anger turned to spite and, without my knowledge, she contacted a guy on an internet dating site and arranged for him to come to our house to enact the striptease and sex with a stranger 'fantasy'.

One evening I came home from work to find her sitting in the living room talking to a black man. She went on to strip for him and then to fuck and suck him for several hours while I watched.

That evening did indeed spark her interest and she went on to have a number of other encounters. I am sure that there were hook-ups that I didn't know about but the ones that I did witness usually involved multiple black men. She loved the look and feel of black cocks and she thought the guys treated her respectfully. All I knew was that she seemed to be willing to do anything for black cock.

The last session that I saw was in Marcus' basement. There were eight guys and three women. One of the women (Marcus' wife Ronnie) did not participate but Janice, and her new friend Linda, sure did. Janice, in particular, participated very enthusiastically. Somehow, most of Janices' clothes had disappeared by time we left but Ronnie promised that Marcus would find them and drop them off at our house.

Over time I got used to seeing her with more than one cock inside her. I even got used to watching her sucking cock and swallowing. Watching her turned me on and I enjoyed seeing how happy and alive she looked when she was the focus of multiple black men.

The following week I spent a night at my elderly parents' house. My father wasn't feeling too well and I decided to stay the night in case he took a turn for the worse. When I got home the next day my wife mentioned that Marcus had dropped by to return the clothing that she had misplaced during the orgy in Marcus's basement.

I asked if he just dropped the clothes off and left and she replied "No, not exactly."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ronnie (Marcus's wife) called to see if I was home and to say that Marcus was going to bring my clothes over."

"Well, as he was delivering my clothes I figured that it made sense to greet him naked. I opened the door to him without a stitch on and invited him in."

"And then he gave you the clothes and left I suppose?"

"Not exactly, I asked him to perform a striptease for me." She replied. "We moved the coffee table out of the way and I put some music on and he started to dance."

"How far did he go?" I asked.

"All the way of course." She replied with a smile.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked realizing immediately what a dumb question it was.

"Yes! Of course." She smiled again. "He was pretty hard before he took his pants off and when he did his briefs were so, well, brief that I could see half of his cock already. One of his balls was hanging out and he danced so close to me that, if I had stuck my tongue out I would have been licking him."

"Go on." I said.

"Then he slowly pulled them down and his cock sprang out and bounced a bit."

"And then?" I asked getting a little impatient.

"Blow job."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I queried.

"Yes, it was fantastic." She said.

I could see that she was re-living the moment in her head.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked.

She looked disappointed and said "No, he played with my pussy for a bit but that was all. He had to go and pick up Ronnie from work."

Over time I got used to seeing her with more than one cock inside her. I even got used to watching her sucking cock and swallowing. Watching her turned me on and I enjoyed seeing how happy and alive she looked when she was the focus of multiple black men.

A few days after Marcus' striptease Janice said to me "I'm having some friends over on Saturday, would you mind helping with the food and drinks?"

"That's fine." I replied. I wondered how many guys she was having over but I didn't bother asking because it really didn't matter anymore.

"What time are they coming?" I asked.

"Some will be here around three but some are coming from the other side of the city so they will probably be a little later. If you get yourself ready for three o'clock it'll be fine." She answered.

I thought this was odd because, to the best of my knowledge, all of the guys that she had seen before were pretty local.

Saturday morning came around and I didn't have any errands to run so I got breakfast ready and settled down to watch a couple of English football matches on TV. After breakfast Janice told me that she had to go and pick up a few things for her guests.

She was gone for a couple of hours and came back with her hands full of shopping bags. Most of them contained food and she asked me to start putting it all away while she ran upstairs with three other bags. I was curious but I figured that I would see her new outfit soon enough and besides, it probably wouldn't be on her very long.

When she came back downstairs she looked at the TV and said "How much time left in this game?"

I told her "About 20 minutes plus added time."

She said "Is there another game on after this?"

"Yes, United and West Ham." I replied.

"When this one is over would you go up and shower? That'll give me plenty of time to get ready." she asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Make sure your balls and pubes are completely shaved too." She added.

I always keep my balls shaved and my pubes trimmed so shaving it all wasn't a problem. I did wonder why she wanted it done though.

The United game finished just before 2.30 and Janice came downstairs shortly after. I thought it was odd that she had spent so long getting ready but appeared wearing a t-shirt and an old familiar pair of shorts. After watching Marcus strip a week or so ago I thought that maybe this time she was going to have all of the guys strip for her.

She sat on the sofa and smiled at me. "Go upstairs and change into the clothes I have put out on the bed for you." She said.

Curious, I went upstairs. On the bed was a black g-string, a black server's apron, a black bow tie and a pair of white dress shirt cuffs.

I went back downstairs. "Janice." I said. "I don't mind that you have a bunch of guys over. I don't mind that you get your brains fucked out right in front of me but I will not dress up like that to serve them."

"For me honey. Please put the clothes on for me. I promise that we won't humiliate you and I'm sure being half naked will help you enjoy yourself more." she pleaded. "It would mean so much to me."

I stomped off back upstairs already feeling humiliated but I put the clothes on and went back downstairs.

"Thank you, thank you!" she gushed. "You won't regret this honey, I promise."

"I already regret it." I muttered.

"I'm going to start getting some snacks ready, if the doorbell rings please go and let them in." she asked.

"You want me to open the front door dressed like this?" I asked. "What if the neighbours see me?"

"Invite them in." she laughed.

I didn't like the way this was shaping up.

And then I heard it.

"Doorbell honey." Janice called.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. All of Janice's' adventures had been behind closed doors. Now I was going to open the front door almost naked for some of her "buddies" and I could easily be exposed to any passers-by.

I went to the door and, through the frosted glass, saw what appeared to be three figures standing there. Reluctantly, I opened the door and peered around it. Three of my wife's friends were standing there, but wait! They were three of her female friends from work! Two of them I recognised from an earlier visit but the third I didn't know at all.

I took their coats and ushered them in."After you." I said.

Carrie, one of the ladies that I recognized, insisted "No, you lead us in."

I turned and started up the two steps from the foyer into the open plan kitchen, dining room, living room area and I felt a hand on my ass. Already I felt my cock stirring.

Janice poked looked up from what she was doing and said "Hi ladies." Then she said to me "Offer them a seat in the living room and then come back here."

I did as I was told.

When I got back to the kitchen my wife said "I have had a lot of fun over the past few months and you haven't objected once. Now it's your turn. The rules are that you have to do whatever any of us tell you to. We won't ask you to do anything that causes you pain, except perhaps smack your ass, but you will probably feel humiliated. Drop your inhibitions and you'll have a great time. Now waiter, go and take their orders."

I went back into the living room and stood in front of the ladies. The two that I recognized were Carrie and Carol. Carrie was in her mid-thirties, petite and very outgoing. Carol was probably in her mid-forties. She looked like she worked out a bit but she was carrying a little extra weight. I remembered Carol particularly because the other time that I had met her she was talking about how cute her new doctor was and how she would like to be his head nurse. She put great emphasis on the word "head". The other lady looked like she was around fifty or so and was rather overweight. She was quiet and appeared even more embarrassed about my clothing than I was. She introduced herself as Sylvia.

It was now that I realized what I was in for. "What would you like?" I asked them.

Carol reached out and lifted my apron. She put her hand under my balls and lifted them like she was about to guess their weight. The fabric of my g-string was so thin it felt like there was nothing between her hand and my sack.

"I'd like to get a look at these." she said. "But for now I'll have a beer."

She moved her hand from my nuts and made a point of smoothing my apron back down.

Carrie and Sylvia both ordered a vodka cooler and as I turned to head back to the kitchen Carol smacked my ass.

"Hey, I like the service in this joint." She said.

"Hey, I like the server." Carrie added.

As I walked back to the kitchen I was acutely aware that the ladies were all looking at my butt.

I served the drinks and again made my way back to the kitchen.

Janice said "What are you doing in here? If I need you I'll call for you. Get back in there and wait for your next instruction."

I went back into the living room and stood as invisibly as I possibly could. I glanced over at the ladies and noticed Carol and Carrie were talking to each other but Sylvia was staring intently at me and particularly at my apron. She looked up and saw that I was watching her and she blushed and smiled.

I stood there for several minutes and then I heard Janice demand "Come here."

It was pretty obvious that she was not talking to her friends and so I went over. Evidently she expected me there a little more quickly and I got a smack on the ass that the other women heard.

"Way to keep the staff in line." Carol laughed.

"Put these two plates on hot pads on the coffee table." I was ordered.

I got two hot pads and took the two plates to the coffee table. The plates held spring rolls and some Greek things that I couldn't identify.

Realizing that the ladies didn't have plates or napkins I hurried back to the kitchen. I returned with three plates and napkins and offered them to each lady.

"Thank you boy." said Carrie.

Again I stood and waited.

Carol ordered another beer. I picked up her empty and started towards the kitchen. At that moment the doorbell rang so I put the empty bottle on the kitchen counter and went to answer the door. This time I didn't bother trying to hide myself behind the door but just opened it wide.

I recognized one of the two women at the door as a lady called Sheila and the other one introduced herself as Wendy. Sheila was a heavy set woman who never seemed to be happy. Wendy was thin and, as I was about to find out, very loud and brash.

Sheila held out her hand for me to shake and Wendy put her hand under my apron and felt my package.

I led Sheila and Wendy into the living room and took their drink orders.

Janice yelled out "Hey, where's Sue?"

"Parking the car." Wendy replied.

I quickly brought the drink orders and plates and napkins for the newcomers and heard the doorbell ring again.

I opened the door to a short, plump lady. "You must be Sue." I said.

"You must get naked ." she responded.

I took that as a smart comeback rather than an order and led her into the living room.

Drink orders were taken and delivered along with two more plates and napkins. I brought the extra plate and napkin because I figured that Janice would be joining her friends soon and I know that if she didn't have a plate and napkin there would be consequences for me.

Shortly after Janice came over to sit with her friends and ordered me to bring her a Palm Bay. I brought her the drink and she said "When the oven timer goes off take the trays out and put the food on serving plates and bring them here."

I started towards the kitchen but was stopped in my tracks by Janice.

"Where do you think you are going?" she demanded.

"I'm going to wait for the timer to go off" I replied.

"The timer will make a sound when the time is up. Until then you will stand here ready to serve us if or when we desire something."

I felt my cheeks go red and stood ready to serve.

The ladies had not gotten together for some time and for a little while I listened to stories about what their sons, daughters and grandchildren were up to. Then the conversation turned to stories about the assholes that they work with.

Mercifully the oven timer went off and Janice said "Go."

The next few minutes were taken up with taking the food out of the oven and arranging it nicely on serving plates. Then I made another mistake. I put the two plates of food on a tray along with a bunch of extra napkins. Back in the living room I put the plates on the table and placed the extra napkins in a gap between the plates.

Sheila spoke up. "Who told you to bring napkins? I don't expect to have to serve myself. If I need a napkin I will tell you and you will go and get me one."

"I'm sorry." I replied. "I thought..."

"You are not here to think, you are here to serve." She snapped back at me. "If you were here to think you'd be wearing a university gown but you're not. You are wearing a server's uniform and, by my reckoning you are an overdressed servant at that. Take these napkins away."

Several of the ladies snickered as I reached over to take the offending napkins away.

As soon as I returned from the kitchen Sheila said in her nicest, sweetest voice "Server, I need a napkin, please bring me one."

Everyone laughed. Except me.

I went to the kitchen a got Sheila her napkin. As I delivered the napkin Wendy asked "Janice, will he be bringing more food in soon or are we done for a while."

Janice replied "We are done for a while. I'll start dinner in an hour or so."

"So our server doesn't need his server's apron anymore?"

"No, I'm sure he'll be bringing us drinks but not food for a while." said Janice.

"Then surely, he should remove his apron." Carol suggested.

"Absolutely," said Sheila. "Boy, remove your apron." She ordered.

I undid the bow that held my apron and let it fall to the floor.

"Pick it up and fold it nicely." Carol ordered.

The apron had fallen slightly to my left and I turned and bent over to pick it up.

"Lookit!" exclaimed Sylvia. She pointed to something the others couldn't see.

"What is it?" Carrie asked.

"Turn away from us and bend over like you just did." Sylvia ordered.

I did as I was told and Sheila yelled "His balls are hanging out."

The ladies all laughed and cheered and I was told to stand up. As I stood up I adjusted the g-string so that I was fully covered. I was glad that the attention had brought my cock to half-mast rather than shrinking away to nothing. The ladies had also noticed and were staring unashamedly at it.

Things quietened down for a while as the ladies returned to their conversations. Drinks were ordered and delivered but nothing else happened.

When the last of the hor's d'ouvres were finished I was ordered to take everything away and clean up. I spent ten or fifteen minutes in the kitchen and, when everything was done, I returned to the living room and asked if anyone needed anything. A couple of drinks were ordered and delivered and a few empty bottles and glasses were cleared away.

I stood waiting for my next order when Sue announced "I think I need to be entertained. Anyone got any ideas?"

Everyone knew what she was talking about and Janice said "Who wants to do the honours."

The ladies started chanting "Sylvia, Sylvia, Sylvia."

They knew that she was shy and thought it would be fun to embarrass her.

Sylvia was brought forward and I was told to put my hands behind my head. Sylvia was pushed gently to her knees right in front of me and Sheila told her that she could only use her teeth.

Sylvia's face was bright red as she positioned her mouth at the front of the g-string. She started to pull it down and I grew hard as I felt her breath on me. She soon realized that she couldn't pull it all the way down and so she moved her head to my side and started to pull there. Then she switched sides and pulled again. By now half of my member was on display and Sylvia closed her eyes and started tugging at the front again. Other than Sylvia's heavy breathing the room was silent. Finally she realized that she needed to pull out and down and soon my cock sprang free. As soon as I was exposed she gave up with her teeth and aggressively yanked the g-string down with her hands.

She opened her eyes to see that the head of my cock was just inches from her face. She put her lips on it and kissed it and then stood up and went back to her seat.

So, there I am in front of seven women who are all staring at my erect penis. All I am wearing is a bow tie and cuffs. Janice was sitting right next to me and she put her finger on the top of my cock and pushed it down. Then she abruptly took her finger off and my cock jumped back to attention. She repeated this several times and all of the women laughed.

I was told to swing my hips and my cock swung left to right slapping against the tops of my thighs. Next I was ordered to do jumping jacks and the ladies loved the sight and sound of it slapping against my stomach only to disappear between my legs as I reached the bottom of the cycle.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers